EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » KKK opens its door to Jews, and Black people

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: KKK opens its door to Jews, and Black people
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Ku Klux Klan opens its door to Jews, homosexuals and black people in bizarre recruitment drive
White supremacist group Ku Klux Klan is re-branding as 'the new Klan'
Founder wants Jews, black people, gays and those of Hispanic origin to join
Rebranded 'Rocky Mountain Knights' claim to stand for 'a strong America'
New recruits will have to wear the white robes, masks and conical hats

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2828425/The-Ku-Klux-Klan-opens-door-Jews-black-people-homosexuals-new-recruits-wear-white-robes-hats.html#ixzz3IlUTNuTz
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The funny thing is, Jews have always been a part of the KKK, and even some undercover Negroes.
In fact, you actually say that the KKK is a Jew inspired organization.

Doxie, what's the word from Klan HQ on this?

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wouldn't know Narmer, as I am NOT nor have I ever been, nor do I have any desire to be in the Klan. BTW that "undercover Negro" used a White man to play the part of himself when it came to meeting the Klan LOL.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com