EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Interesting facts about Japanese Slaves (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Interesting facts about Japanese Slaves
Barachit
Member # 21812

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barachit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The rarely, if ever, told story of Japanese sold as slaves by Portuguese traders

more at:http://www.japantimes.co.jp/culture/2013/05/26/books/book-reviews/the-rarely-if-ever-told-story-of-japanese-sold-as-slaves-by-portuguese-traders/#.VGtbWsn3m18

quote:
The nub of scholar Michio Kitahara’s revelation is that throughout the latter half of the 16th century and into the 17th, Portuguese traders sold Japanese as slaves overseas, so that “toward the end of the 16th century, a large number of Japanese were in several parts of Asia … They were found in the regions where Portugal was dominant as a colonial power, such as India, southeast Asia, and southern China, particularly in Macao, around the Strait of Malacca and in Goa, India.”

Some slaves were captives in Japan’s eternal civil wars, sold by their Japanese captors to Portuguese traders. Others sold themselves or their children into slavery to escape crushing poverty. Still others were sold by feudal lords to finance a new craving — for gunpowder.

Posts: 26 | From: Memphis | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barachit
Member # 21812

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barachit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In this article it mention African masters with Japanese slaves

https://cultofnyarzir.wordpress.com/2014/10/24/history-of-the-japanese-slaves-sent-to-america-africa-and-europe-in-the-16th-century/

Posts: 26 | From: Memphis | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent post by Barachit. The Portuguese introducing Chattel slavery to Japan is the proof the Portuguese introduced chattel slavery in Africa. The Portuguese used the same tactic in Japan and Africa they created wars and the prisoners of war were sold to them.

Japanese Shogun Hideyoshi protested to the King of Portugal against the slave trade, Portuguese King Affonso protested to the King of Portugal against the slave trade. The difference between the Kingdom of Japan and the Kingdom of Kongo was Shogun Ieyasu (sound like Iesu, Jesus)massacred and exiled all the Portuguese Christians and Jesuits and massacre the Japanese Christian who didn't want to convert back to Buddhism and Shintoism (a kind of Vodu religion).

Lionness had a nice post on the Portuguese slavery in Japan.

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Macau

Macau is a Special Administrative Region (SAR) of the People's Republic of China. Macau became a colony of the Portuguese empire in 1557. It was lent to Portugal as a trading post but remained under Chinese authority and sovereignty. Self-administration was next achieved in the 1840s. When the Qing dynasty and Portugal signed the Sino-Portuguese Treaty of Peking in 1887, the treaty terms made Macau a Portuguese territory again until 1999, when it was handed over to China. Macau was the last extant European territory in continental (on-shore) Asia.

Since the 5th century, merchant ships travelling between Southeast Asia and Guangzhou used the region as a port for refuge, fresh water, and food. The first recorded inhabitants of the area are some 50,000 people seeking refuge in Macau from invading Mongols in 1277, during the Southern Song Dynasty.

In Macao in the sixteenth and early seventeenth century even Africans and Malays who themselves were privileged slaves of the Portuguese, possessed Japanese slaves and mistresses who had been sold by the Portuguese.

On 24 June 1622, the Dutch attacked Macau in the Battle of Macau with 800 men under Captain Kornelis Reyerszoon, expecting to turn it into a Dutch possession after its conquest. African slaves who fought for the Portuguese repulsed the Dutch attack, and the Dutch never tried to conquer Macau again. The majority of the defenders were Africans slaves, with only a few Portuguese soldiers and Priests

From 1848 to about the early 1870s, Macau was the infamous transit port of a trade of coolies (or slave labourers) from southern China. Most of them were kidnapped from the Guangdong province and were shipped off in packed vessels to Cuba, Peru, or other South American ports to work on plantations or in mines. Many died on the way there due to malnutrition, disease, or other mistreatment. The Dea del Mar which had set sail to Callao from Macau in 1865 with 550 Chinese on board, arrived in Tahiti with only 162 of them still alive.

more here

http://books.google.com/books?id=QsNCzpXGAxQC&pg=PA87&dq=%22japanese+slaves

But according to snake oil salesman Mike111
on his website realhitoryww.com
Portgal was ruled by black Europeans

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111, realhistoryww.com/

-

Mike wrote this stupid ass caption that deceives the youth into thinking the king of Portugal, the man on the horse was black.
This sort of thing does a real disservice to black history and is all over the internet

Some blacks took advantage of the opportunities available at court to advance themselves, either through education or military pursuits. João de Sa Panasco (fl.1524-1567), who began as a court jester in Lisbon, went on to become a gentleman of the household, king’s valet, a soldier who participated in Charles V’s campaign in North Africa in 1535 and finally member of the prestigious Order of Santiago.

The expense involved for Charles V was considerable, and at 1,000,000 ducats was on par with the cost of Charles' campaign against Suleiman on the Danube. Unexpectedly, the funding of the conquest of Tunis came from the galleons sailing in from the New World, in the form of a 2 million gold ducats treasure extracted by Francisco Pizarro in exchange for his releasing of the Inca king Atahualpa (whom he nevertheless executed on 29 August 1533)

Keep in mind snake oil salesman Mike tries to tell people Charles V was black, this man whose employee, the Conquisator Pizarro who kidnapped the Inca king for a huge ransom- and then they killed him after getting it anyway

http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/Crests/History_of_the_Holy_Roman_Empire_3.htm

-

However

From the very onset of Spanish activity in the Americas, Africans were present both as voluntary expeditionaries and as involuntary colonists” (Restall 2000:172). Many people of African descent initially saw passage to the New World as a means of bettering their social and economic positions. Landers notes, “Given their numbers and roles in Spanish port cities like Seville, and their generally depressed economic conditions, it is not surprising that both free and enslaved Africans hoped to improve their lots by crossing the Atlantic on the earliest voyages of exploration and conquest

As a result of their military successes, some black conquistadors were awarded land grants and special recognition, with Chile being the only country in which black conquistadors receivedencomiendas. Juan Garrido is one example of a black conquistador who accompanied Ponce de Leon on his Caribbean expeditions as well as Hernan Cortes in Mexico. Garrido, born in West Africa, participated in the conquests of Puerto Rico, Cuba, Guadalupe, Dominica and Florida. In his lifetime he was a resident of Puerto Rico, Mexico City and Cuernavaca and occupied the post of doorkeeper (portero) and crier (pregonero). Eventually, through the probanza or petitionary proof of merit, Juan would be given a house plot but he was never granted a position in the new city of Mexico other than those typically occupied by blacks (Restall 2000:177)

Posts: 42920 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^He,he,he,he:

Trying to turn the Negroes huh?

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
Some blacks took advantage of the opportunities available at court to advance themselves, either through education or military pursuits. João de Sa Panasco (fl.1524-1567), who began as a court jester in Lisbon, went on to become a gentleman of the household, king’s valet, a soldier who participated in Charles V’s campaign in North Africa in 1535 and finally member of the prestigious Order of Santiago.

Ah yes, Black history as told by an English Jew named Miranda Kaufmann: What is she lioness, maybe 30? Been nowhere, done nothing, but she is an expert on Black history.

And btw, why didn't you reference this as your source?

http://www.mirandakaufmann.com/courts.html

Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha:

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DD'eDeN
Member # 21966

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DD'eDeN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jacob d'Ancona, Italian Jewish merchant-scholar, wrote an account of his travels/trade to Southern Song port of Zaitun, China, City of Light, just before Marco Polo began working for the Mongol Emperor Kublai Khan. City of Light

I think most of the "Japanese" slaves were Chinese and Korean immigrants living in poor parts of urban areas of Japan.

Posts: 2021 | From: Miami | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
quote:

Ah yes, Black history as told by an English Jew named Miranda Kaufmann: What is she lioness, maybe 30? Been nowhere, done nothing, but she is an expert on Black history.

And btw, why didn't you reference this as your source?

http://www.mirandakaufmann.com/courts.html

Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha:

The problem is, to put it mildly, the Jewish woman who wrote that has more respect for black history than you do.

In your retarded lying version of history, Portugal when it started the Trans Atlantic slave trade, pillaged and murdered the Incas to fund Charles V
that the king of Portugal and Charles V were both black men.
This is your version of black history and it's total bullshit

Posts: 42920 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To some people like Mike No one but Blacks can speak Black history.

Thats not how it supposed to be though, History is for all people to speak on I would and Have listened to Different people speak on History of other peoples different from themselves.

Joel Freeman has an entire website of Black Egypt.

Its to understand that All History is for all people to learn and educate regardless of color.

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^KING - You have demonstrated yourself to be a degenerate Albino like Lioness, who hides behind a Black persona, so as to fool the unwary. Yet you have the gall to preach?

Worst of all, you presume to preach morality and Black history - both of which are antithetical to you. Please have the good grace to STFU.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Child Of The KING:

I disagree. Clyde quotes a lot of Afrocentric writers but Mike doesn't.
If you look at Mike's webisite 80% of the text is plagurized from white writers. The rest is him adding Peter Pan level fantasy

This is a good thread. It raises the topic of Japanese slaves, rarely mentioned

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
quote:
^KING - You have demonstrated yourself to be a degenerate Albino like Lioness, who hides behind a Black persona, so as to fool the unwary. Yet you have the gall to preach?

Worst of all, you presume to preach morality and Black history - both of which are antithetical to you. Please have the good grace to STFU.

Mike where have I been Immoral? I write a little about Black History and sometimes I get heated because of my emotions but I believe in Unity above history learning.

I posted about Haiti getting better with the support of other countries and I hope the people reading understand that Things are Getting better for these 3rd world countries. You just need patience. I make that mistake all the time.

I'M not Haitian, but Since I was learning about the Caribbean i always felt they were the Best Country in the West Indies. So when I hear that Haitians are the poorest country and marginallized, It always awakes emotions not of hate, but anger with a purpose to stop people from hating and get on the respect bus.

I never criticize out of hate but out of Love for a Change.

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

If you look at Mike's website 80% of the text is plagurized from white writers. The rest is him adding Peter Pan level fantasy

Thanks for the correction Lioness. Mike I can't tell you how to post...But I will say that Misdirected anger is not good. You can show all the people that listen to you that Europe is whatever, but also show them that they should not despise Whites.

Peace

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Thanks for the correction Lioness. You can show all the people that listen to you that Europe is whatever, but also show them that they should not despise Whites.

Peace

Damn KING, you have got to be the stupidest MF on the planet. You just anointed Lioness teacher of Black history. You ass, you didn't even bother to ask her to try and keep the lies down.

Aren't the two of you afraid that you might be getting a little too obvious?

Ha,ha,ha,ha:

You dumb bastards, only the African boys will pay any attention to you! And of course Cass and Doxie.

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Thanks for the correction Lioness. You can show all the people that listen to you that Europe is whatever, but also show them that they should not despise Whites.

Peace

Damn KING, you have got to be the stupidest MF on the planet. You just anointed Lioness teacher of Black history. You ass, you didn't even bother to ask her to try and keep the lies down.

Ha,ha,ha,ha:

You dumb bastards, only the African boys will pay any attention to you! And of course Cass and Doxie.

I NEVER said that Lioness teaches Black History? Maybe. She usually writes about things I don't follow.

Mike I was Talking about YOU. People Listen to you man. All I am saying is that you don't tell them whites are evil, when all people have evil in them.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

If you look at Mike's webisite 80% of the text is plagurized from white writers. The rest is him adding Peter Pan level fantasy

quote:
quote:

Peace

Ha,ha,ha,ha:

Mike your comment doesn't make sense. I told KING that unlike Clyde you rarely mention black writers, allthough once a blue moon JA Rogers.
To a large degree you quote white writers on your website
So how does that mean "You just anointed Lioness teacher of Black history."

Mike stop being ridiculous

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

Mike your comment doesn't make sense.

Damn you're Stupid:

Stop and think for a moment, if Realhistoryww.com quotes Albino Historians 80% of the time - as YOU said.

Then from YOUR point of view, shouldn't Realhistoryww.com be absolutely ACCURATE 80% of the time????

Yet YOU constantly say that the site is full of lies!

He,he,he,he:

You're getting a Headache aren't you?

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Mike your comment doesn't make sense.

Damn you're Stupid:

Stop and think for a moment, if Realhistoryww.com quotes Albino Historians 80% of the time - as YOU said.

Then from YOUR point of view, shouldn't Realhistoryww.com be absolutely ACCURATE 80% of the time????

Yet YOU constantly say that the site is full of lies!

He,he,he,he:

You're getting a Headache aren't you?

These white writer quotes are not 100% accurate either
-but relative to your bizarre made up flights of fancy they are more accurate

However I don't really count the quotes. I count the perspective and the emphasis, how the information is presented on the site.

If you say Charles V was black and have a bold headline and several pictures,
and then if there is some dry 500 word quote on his historical background lifted from an encyclopedia, I don't count that

I count the overall manipulation you are trying to hustle, not the copy and paste readily available from other sources

It only takes a few lies to destroy the ingregrity of something. However you have many and some are big lies

In other words pathological liars such as yourself will dump a mountain of truthful detail on top of the lie.
It's a trick to get the lie to pass.
It's like putting dog poop in a finely crafted box. It's still poop on the inside

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Lioness - How do you reconcile all of that with the fact that YOU are often called Lyin-ass by others, and Lying Bitch by my humble self? All in all, it would seem that you are the last person in the world who could serve as an arbiter of truth.

Not only that, but you're stupid too, idiot, you have a four year track record of lies here at ES, do you think people have forgotten that? What you say, NOW you're telling the truth, but before you were just kidding around? He,he,he,he,he:

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike claims that all the Kings & Queens of every European peoples were Black but he wants to pin all the horrible things done to other peoples was all the Whitey's doing. How's that so Mike?
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by CelticWarrioress:
Mike claims that all the Kings & Queens of every European peoples were Black but he wants to pin all the horrible things done to other peoples was all the Whitey's doing. How's that so Mike?

Doxie Darling, put down the Meth pipe for a second, and REALLY, REALLY, look at this painting of A Byzantine Emperor (Eastern Roman Emperor) and his Queen. [Even though it was called the Eastern Roman Empire - it was in fact Greek in every way]. This Empires holdings existed mostly in what is now Turkey. The land was then Known as Anatolia.

-

So what do you see Doxie, you see a Black King and an Albino woman - Right?

As to the king, you know that HE has to be the same as the people of the Byzantine Nobility, because no people allow outsiders to be their kings.

But he is obviously Black, and his Wife (second Wife) is obviously an Albino. So what gives you might well wonder - I will explain.

In old times and new times, it was necessary for the king to marry a high status woman from his own people to help legitimize his rule - that would have been his FIRST Wife.

After that his wives were either for fun, or they were for diplomatic purposes.

In those times (the 1100s and before) Albino invaders from Central Asia were coming every day - including the Turks.

After the wars with these invaders were over, often a marriage was arranged between the King and a Princess of the loosing tribe, to ensure good relations in the future: because the children produced, would be from each people.

Most often these "Mixed children" did not make it to rulership, but sometimes they did.

-

Link to a Wiki on the Emperor.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manuel_I_Komnenos

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A note on the Albino Queen:

Though she is identified as Maria of Antioch, that is highly unlikely. Antioch was a Crusader state with nothing to offer, there would have been no reason to marry her.

She was probably a Turkish or Slavic princess. Her mis-identification is probably to falsely establish the Crusaders as Albinos, which feeds into the Albinos bogus European History.

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see NO Black person there Mike, I see a light skinned White woman & a tanned White man. Give it up Mike, Whites are NOT from Central Asia nor are we albinos either. Where is your proof Mike, Where is it Whitey hater? BTW, TURKS AREN'T WHITE YOU STUPID BLACK RACIST MORON. Sorry Mike but Whites European history is true and fact. The history you are trying to concoct for Blacks is Bogus that is for sure. Thing is we must ask ourselves why you are doing it. BTW you still didn't cover what I originally said. If all the European royalty was Black how the heck could Whites be responsible for the horrible things done under these "Black" rulers rule? How could Columbus have committed atrocities towards the Amerindians if he'd of been no more than a serf & wouldn't have even been able to leave the land of his lord??? How could Whites have come to the Americas when according to you Blacks ruled Europe & Whites were in their rightful place with Black feet on their necks on the bottom rung as serfs (remember serfs were NOT allowed to leave their lord's land without permission Mike)? Also if I remember right Mike you claimed that even the White tribes rulers were Black as well, so where the heck would there be White princesses or noble women for Black kings or princes to marry if all the Whites were serfs??
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
 -

quote:
I see NO Black person there Mike, I see a light skinned White woman & a tanned White man.

He,he,he,he:

My,my: so it seems that you Doxie, are just as much a degenerate liar as Lioness is. Must be an Albino thing.

But for the benefit of the Negroes, I have to play it out.

So then Doxie, can you post a PICTURE of a modern European Albino who would match the difference in complexion between the Black king and his Albino wife?

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
[qb] Mike claims that all the Kings & Queens of every European peoples were Black but he wants to pin all the horrible things done to other peoples was all the Whitey's doing. How's that so Mike?

Doxie Darling, put down the Meth pipe for a second, and REALLY, REALLY, look at this painting of A Byzantine Emperor (Eastern Roman Emperor) and his Queen. [Even though it was called the Eastern Roman Empire - it was in fact Greek in every way]. This Empires holdings existed mostly in what is now Turkey. The land was then Known as Anatolia.

-

... you see a Black King and an Albino woman - Right?

^^^ Of course not idiot. The king an queen have the exact same features and are of the same ethnicity.
wake up fool

The aesthetic in the art is that the woman stayed indoors out of the sun primping all day long wiating for the man to return from his battles

-  -

Comparitively a black man
 -

When Mike looks at the above painting he sees Denzel Washington. His brain is a little off

Mike how about aspiring to being African rather than wishing you were Italian ??

rather than wishing to be a Byzantine foreign occupier of Africa??

You're the biggest Tom in the universe

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^I can' believe this Doxie, right away I found your Black-skinned White King - INCREDIBLE!

-

AS A MATTER OF FACT I FOUND "TWO" BLACK-SKINNED WHITE MEN - WOW!!!!

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
LIONESS YOU FUCHING STINK-ASSED LYING BITCH, GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!

Ardo - can't you control this degenerate.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
^I can' believe this Doxie, right away I found your Black-skinned White King - INCREDIBLE!

-

AS A MATTER OF FACT I FOUND "TWO" BLACK-SKINNED WHITE MEN - WOW!!!!

-

Oh,oh, What is THIS????

Our two Black-skinned "White" Kings have turned into what appears to be two "Pre-Cancerous" European Albinos.

Does anyone have an explanation for this????

-

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
^^^^ Here Mike debunks himself, proving what Doxies said about tanning

Mike looks at a painting where the male and fenale have the exact same features
The male is tanned
Therefore the complete idot assumes he's an African American (aka black Euroepan) and a white woman, stupid
 -

^^^ In other words Mike would say this man is a degenerate albino
But if the same man was a king in ancient painting all of the sudden he's black
That's how stupid Mike is

Snake oil salesman Mike says whatever is convenient for the moment,

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
He,he,he,he:

As you can see Doxie, there is no point in playing the Albino fool with me.

For our Black Byzantine King, we would probably want to chose from "REAL" (He,he,he:) Black people like these.

-  -

-  -

-  -

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

The male is tanned
Therefore the complete idot assumes he's an African American and a white woman, stupid

"SPRAY-ON TAN" was not invented until the 1950s. They did not have it in the 1100s.

In the 1950s, Eva Wittgenstein, a researcher at a Cincinnati hospital discovered it.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/09/magazine/who-made-that-spray-tan.html?_r=0

For European Albinos stupid enough to actually take that much Sun, there is two ways to go:

CANCER!

OR...

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

The male is tanned
Therefore the complete idot assumes he's an African American and a white woman, stupid

African American????

This stupid Lying Albino Bitch can't even keep track of who we are talking about.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
[qb] ^^^^ Here Mike debunks himself, proving what Doxies said about tanning

The male is tanned

African American????

Another lie Mike tries to propagate is that white people cannt tan without spray on tan, stupid

Any tanned person he sees in an old painting in his mind is African American

And in his demented mind African Americans aren't African they're European

Mike is a wack job

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -

How old is this woman 75?

shes's still alive and chilling on the beach? Where's the skin cancer?

With her back turned do we even know her ethnicity?

Mike's stupid ass photo collection, at it again

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
He,he,he,he:

As you can see Doxie, there is no point in playing the Albino fool with me.

For our Black Byzantine King, we would probably want to chose from "REAL" (He,he,he:) Black people like these.

-  -

-  -

-  -

-

^^^ comedy
The Byzantines were black Africans?

You are a damn moron

-

Mike why are you trying to steal other people's history?
Didn't you learn that is wrong?

No afrocentric on the planet thinks the Byzantines were black.
It's only you weirdo

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
^^^ comedy
The Byzantines were black Africans?

You are a damn moron

-

Mike why are you trying to steal other people's history?
Didn't you learn that is wrong?

No afrocentric on the planet thinks the Byzantines were black.
It's only you weirdo

Shall I now post pictures of "WHITE" Egyptians to demonstrate the depths of Albino degenerate lying and making of FAKE artifacts?

I think not, any Negro who hasn't gotten the drift by now is just out of luck.

And my tolerance of you has just been exceeded - get lost.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

I see NO Black person there Mike, I see a light skinned White woman & a tanned White man.

He,he,he,he:

My answer made you raise-up your skirt and run away, didn't it Doxie?

See there, you lowered yourself to be a liar like Lioness, and what did it get you? A loss of respect, and the same humiliation that I regularly give Lioness.

See, before you were the crazy women who kept repeating the same thing - Nuts yes, but not totally dishonest. By that measure, you could be considered American Standard trailer Trash, common yes, but far above the two dollar Whore at the park entrance. But now I don't know, it may be difficult for some to tell the difference between you and Lioness.

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Humiliation? Nope Mike, you are the one who should be humiliated Mike, so ashamed at being African that you betray your own & want to be anything but African how sad. That is NOT a Black man you idiot.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
That is NOT a Black man you idiot.

See there, you ARE the typical lying, delusional, and fantasizing Albino after all.

Nothing has changed, you people are the same as when you first murdered Blacks and usurped their rule and their governments. And then decided upon this modus of writing Blacks out of history.

You can't compete with us, except with Africans, so you want to turn us all into Africans. It worked for a long time, but that is changing.

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
No that would be you Mike. Lying, delusional, fantasizing Black racist, Black supremacist who hates Whitey. European rule, European Government was NEVER yours as Europe NEVER belonged to you. You are a hypocrite Mike, that is exactly what YOU are doing, you are trying to write Whites out of history & writing your own in in our place (well trying to anyhow) except for the bad things done at those same times that you claim Blacks ruled, you are more than willing to let Whitey take the heat for all those, but Blackie gets all the good. You are trying to write us out and convince us that we have no history, no heritage, no identity, no homeland to call our own, no right to exist as a people, no right to self determination, no where on earth we belong, have nothing to be proud of as White people, that we are inferior non-humans, have no right to knowledge of self. You say that Mike but let's get rid of Affirmative Blacktion allowing schools & businesses to hire/admit on qualifications and see what happens. If you can out compete us then go for it & show us (without Affirmative Blacktion).
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

You say that Mike but let's get rid of Affirmative Blacktion allowing schools & businesses to hire/admit on qualifications and see what happens. If you can out compete us then go for it & show us (without Affirmative Blacktion).

That's why I like to keep Albino talking, they not only show their true colors (Pardon the Pun), but they also demonstrate their delusion.

Fool, Jews made sure that there was never any real Affirmative Action for U.S. Blacks. And what Affirmative Action there was, benefited White Women and Jews, NOT Blacks.

To demonstrate your lying Albino degeneracy, you already knew this because I posted the information in the "Was Alexander the Great, Black, White, or Mulatto?" thread on the 18th. But because you are a lying, delusional, Fantasizing Albino, you chose to ignore the facts and the truth to make a false accusation. How White of You.

TIME Magazine

Affirmative Action Has Helped White Women More Than Anyone

http://ideas.time.com/2013/06/17/affirmative-action-has-helped-white-women-more-than-anyone/

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Sorry Mike I didn't read it before and I won't read it now as I don't read anti-White garbage. Sorry Mike but you are the one who is lying, delusional & fantasizing, heck your whole site is nothing but lies, delusions, & fantasies. Delusions & fantasies where White people don't exist. Noticed you didn't cover anything else I said Mike why is that??? Still waiting for all the proof I've asked for & have been asking for to be posted as well.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Sorry Mike I didn't read it before and I won't read it now as I don't read anti-White garbage. Sorry Mike but you are the one who is lying, delusional & fantasizing, heck your whole site is nothing but lies, delusions, & fantasies. Delusions & fantasies where White people don't exist. Noticed you didn't cover anything else I said Mike why is that??? Still waiting for all the proof I've asked for & have been asking for to be posted as well.

That's okay Doxie, having you ignorant is fine with me. On the other hand, if a Negro had said such a thing, then I would have a lot to say.
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Of course you prefer for Whites to be made ignorant & uneducated Mike. As you want Whites to not know who they are, where they come from, who their ancestors are, have any pride in their people, to have any knowledge of self. As you want us to look at ourselves as inferior non-humans just like you do. Heck if you had your way Mike you'd probably make it to where White children were not even allowed to go to school, heck you'd probably even take all White children away from their parents & give them to non-Whites. You would probably deny Whites of everything including basic necessities such as food.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

You say that Mike but let's get rid of Affirmative Blacktion allowing schools & businesses to hire/admit on qualifications and see what happens. If you can out compete us then go for it & show us (without Affirmative Blacktion).

That's why I like to keep Albino talking, they not only show their true colors (Pardon the Pun), but they also demonstrate their delusion.

Fool, Jews made sure that there was never any real Affirmative Action for U.S. Blacks. And what Affirmative Action there was, benefited White Women and Jews, NOT Blacks.

TIME Magazine

Affirmative Action Has Helped White Women More Than Anyone

http://ideas.time.com/2013/06/17/affirmative-action-has-helped-white-women-more-than-anyone/

read the article jackass

It does not say Affirmative Action does not benefit blacks, lying fool
Conservatives, your GOP buddies who just got elected try to manipulate the fact that on a relative basis white women have benefitted more than blacks, their goal, try to get blacks to stop supporting affirmative action
and they have been successful, note zarahan and all the conservative sources he likes to point to in regard to this issue.

QUOTE from the article your dumb ass provided:

" people of color, individually and as groups, have been helped by affirmative action...."

I personally attest to this

linked article in the same article another article by Toure

http://ideas.time.com/2012/10/12/why-we-still-need-affirmative-action/

Why We Still Need Affirmative Action

Right now the Supreme Court holds the fate of affirmative action in its hands, and things don’t look good. Fisher v. University of Texas at Austin pits a school that believes affirmative action and diversity are key to its mission against a young white woman who failed to get into the university and blames that on the school’s use of race as a factor in the admissions process. Experienced court watchers are certain that Justices Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Stephen Breyer and Sonia Sotomayor will side with the university and that Justices Clarence Thomas, Antonin Scalia and Samuel Alito and Chief Justice John Roberts will side with Fisher. Once again, Justice Anthony Kennedy is the swing vote, and this time he appears to be leaning toward the conservatives. (Justice Elena Kagan recused herself because she worked on the case as solicitor general.)

(MORE: Will Same-Sex Marriage Reach the Supreme Court?)

The end of affirmative action would have profound implications for higher education, leaving the U.S.’s top universities and graduate schools whiter. Because intergenerational mobility is tied to college attendance and joining America’s leadership is linked to admission to the top selective universities and graduate programs, the removal of affirmative action would only increase the already overwhelming whiteness of the upper echelon of American society. A study by Stacy Dale and Alan Krueger found that graduating from selective universities does not increase the earnings likelihood for middle-class whites but does significantly increase the earnings likelihood for black and Hispanic students and those from less affluent backgrounds, so affirmative action has a direct impact on the economic future of America. I have seen this at work in my own family.

I do not think I am any smarter or harder-working than my father, but I have outearned and outachieved him because he grew up during segregation while I grew up in the 1970s, during the early wave of diversity admissions at private schools that had not previously been open to black and Hispanic students. The greater educational and professional opportunities I had because of affirmative action multiplied my chances of success and gave my life a very different shape than my dad’s. Affirmative action provided us with a slight counterbalance to the powerful force called white privilege. Doing away with racial consideration would reduce the black and brown presence at selective schools and limit intergenerational class mobility even further. The problem is not that students who don’t belong are being admitted; it’s not that they can’t earn a place; it’s that blacks and Hispanics are losing the lifelong battle against the constantly accumulating benefits of white privilege. The places I studied and worked did not have a quota system but had an understanding that a diverse body is inherently better than a monolithic one for all involved. Affirmative action is not merely a corrective for past imbalance but also a way of ensuring that the American Dream is available to all.

(MORE: What Asian Americans Reveal About Affirmative Action)

Removing race from the admissions equation forces schools to be blind to one of the key factors in people’s lives. Quota systems became unconstitutional years ago, so we are not talking about a mechanical relationship to race in admissions. There are no black slots in a class, nor should there be. At the University of Texas, as at many schools, race is one of a dozen or more factors considered in a holistic review of a student.

I cannot be seen through a color-blind lens and do not wish to be. Race is an important factor of who I am and how I am perceived, which is the case for all human beings, at least in America. And pretending not to see race doesn’t mean you don’t see it. The deans of Harvard and Yale’s law schools recently wrote a joint editorial saying, “We do not understand how a rule forbidding all consideration of race could possibly be enforced.” If an applicant mentions race, or if his or her race becomes clear during the application process, which often includes face-to-face meetings, then what charade should follow? It sounds like a sort of intellectual Prohibition would result, and as we all know, people drank during Prohibition; they just did it secretly.

Pushing race into the shadows is not the answer. Despite several decades of affirmative action, the black unemployment rate remains double the white unemployment rate, over 13% vs. under 7%. Blacks are, studies show, half as likely to get a job offer as whites presenting identical qualifications, and blacks with a clean record do no better in searching for low-wage work than whites with a felony conviction. Blacks remain severely underrepresented on campuses and in occupations requiring a degree. Yet in spite of all that, many white people have somehow come to view their race as the object of discrimination. A question Chief Justice Roberts asked repeatedly at the hearing in the Fisher case was, “When will we reach critical mass?” Meaning, how many black and Hispanic students will it take to satisfy the goal of diversity? Or, to put it more broadly, when will affirmative action no longer be needed? The question cannot be answered by any precise metric, but we are nowhere near that point.

Removing race from the admissions equation forces schools to be blind to one of the key factors in people's lives

By Touré @ToureOct. 12, 201286 Comments

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Heck you'd probably even take all White children away from their parents & give them to non-Whites.

Huh, now why on Earth would Blacks want Albino children???

Unless you're talking about Mongols, then ya, they just love the smell of all things Albino - it would seem particularly an Albino anus.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Heck you'd probably even take all White children away from their parents & give them to non-Whites. You would probably deny Whites of everything including basic necessities such as food.

You know lioness, the more I thought about your statement, the more I realized just how deluded you Albinos really are.

You are ALBINOS, Black people, even Negroes, know there is something wrong with you. They don't want your children! Blacks do NOT adopt European Albino children!

But Mongols will take as many as they can get. At least they USED to. Seems it's no longer fashionable to have a White baby in Japan.

http://sopheliajapan.blogspot.com/2013/05/being-white-and-japanese-in-japanese.html#.VG4bI8l0Ysw

As to the issue of the many European Albinos who adopt Black babies, I suppose it's better than them languishing in an orphanage.

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Mike cut the Albino crap, it really gets old. Whites are NOT nor have we ever been Albinos. Can't you comment without the use of racist epithets Mike? Anyhow how else would you make White children hate themselves & brainwash them except put them with Black families so that the Black families can teach them that they are inferior, that they have no history, no heritage, no identity, no ancestors, no homeland, have accomplished nothing, are evil by birth, have nothing to be proud of as White children, & have no right to knowledge of self Mike? Noticed you didn't comment on where I said if you had your way you'd make it illegal for White children to go to school & would deny them everything including food just to see them suffer. Why's that Mike?
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Because it's not true, I love Albino/Whites. As soon as you people learn to be honest, accept the true name of your condition, and stop committing crimes against humanity, then you will be worthy of the full measure of human love.
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Mike we do NOT have a condition you Whitey hating idiot. Talk about yourself Mike, you learn to be honest & stop trying to rob others of their history, identities, etc.
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Peace in the world is first achieved by finding peace within ourselves.

People, huemans and albinos have been subjected to many levels of mental anguish over the centuries and it's safe to say that all groups have been negatively modified by generations of Post Traumatic syndromes.

The first thing we have to do is to abandon the lies and start to love ourselves and who we truly are.

Blacks are not black, but closer to the previos metals like Gold and Copper.

Whites are not white, but true albinos devote of colour and a natural attachment to the environment.
Whatever unnatural catastrophic event that occurred in the past has adversely impacted them and left these poor albino souls without their Huemanity.
The pain of this reality has made them loose their minds and create fiction titles like White, Caucasian and European. The truth is, they are just albinos.

Abandon the lies and embrace the truth. This is the true path to enlightenment.

Free your minds, and your asses will follow.

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com