EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Exodus Gods and kings poised to flop

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Exodus Gods and kings poised to flop
Forty2Tribes
Member # 21799

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Forty2Tribes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.inquisitr.com/1680264/http://www.inquisitr.com/1680264/exodus-gods-and-kings-poised-to-flop-despite-debuting-at-number-one/-despite-debuting-at-number-one/

#BoycottExodusMovie

Posts: 1254 | From: howdy | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Somebody on here mentioned the "Annie Remake" starring a Black Annie. Sorry Blacks THIS IS Annie and always will be.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrr3EmaF3gA

and this is Annie..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yop62wQH498

and this is Annie..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k79frpuZs1M

BOYCOTT THE ANNIE REMAKE!!!

Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amun-Ra The Ultimate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^It's not the same thing at all since Annie is fiction while Ancient Egypt is history.

The situation is more akin to having Henry VIII, King of England, portrayed by a black man.

Posts: 2981 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bro, sister...eh ..whatever. You are funny sometimes. What are these idiots trying to accomplish with an Annie remake. And a black one at that. Nevertheless AMRTU is correctly ..historical reality vs make believe delusion fiction. Not the same.

quote:
Originally posted by CelticWarrioress:
Somebody on here mentioned the "Annie Remake" starring a Black Annie. Sorry Blacks THIS IS Annie and always will be.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrr3EmaF3gA

and this is Annie..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yop62wQH498

and this is Annie..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k79frpuZs1M

BOYCOTT THE ANNIE REMAKE!!!

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Forty2Tribes
Member # 21799

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Forty2Tribes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://deadline.com/2014/12/weekend-box-office-the-hobbit-the-battle-of-the-five-armies-no-1-annie-night-at-the-museum-1201331370/

Lol freaking L Black Annie out preformed white Egypt. Maybe Hollywood is just that slick.

Posts: 1254 | From: howdy | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amun-Ra The Ultimate, Believe it or not there are some on this forum, cough Mike, cough Xyyboy, cough Clyde, cough Fourty2Tribes who believe that Henry VIII and every other king & queen of Europe should be portrayed as Black as they believe they were Black. BTW the Annie remake isn't the only movie I've boycotted, I boycotted the Steel Magnolias remake, the Conan remake, & Thor as well.

Xyyboy, Don't bro or sister me, I aint your bro as I am NOT a man & I aint your sister as I am NOT Black. Unless of course you are a Christian then I would be your sister in Christ ONLY. BTW, why the heck would you be calling a White woman sister when you hate White people and view Whites as inferior?

Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What makes you think I hate white people? I don't. And I can't. Why? Some white people have played an important in my life. I cannot hate them. I have white "relatives".

But yes, Europeans.....and Asians, are a sub-set of Africans. That is a scientific fact.

Oh! and Richard III has been genetically tested and proven to be atypical modern European. His genetic material do NOT match modern Europeans.

Henry VIII? who knows. The evidence being revealed is European history is ALL MADE UP!!

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
The evidence being revealed is European history is ALL MADE UP!!

Told Ya!
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Xyyboy, so tell me since you think White history is made up (this ought to be good). Tell me exactly what is White people's true history in your opinion? Where in your opinion did we come from (IOW where iyo is our true homeland)? You claim we didn't come from Europe. Who are our true ancestors? You claim the Vikings were Black, the Celts were Black, etc etc, so what groups were White oh Whitey hater? You obviously do hate White people why else would you claim Whites are inferior, have no history, no heritage, no identity, have accomplished nothing, have nothing to be proud of as White people, have no right to self determination, no right to knowledge of self? Why else would you claim that all the Kings & Queens of Europe & every important group in history were Black, if you didn't hate Whites. Why would you wish to harm White youth if you didn't hate Whites?
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Bro...sis...it is not "what I think or beleive" ...I follow the FACTS. It is what the data shows. I don't care what is "written" in European history books. History books can be doctored. Europeans are compulsive liars. Science cannot.

The FACTS are

1. Modern European(female) genetic pool was NOT present in Europe until about 2000BC. The male line seems to have appeared about the 100bc to the medieval age.

2. The Royals from the Iron age seems to atypical European. They were NOT YDNA R1b-M269.

3. The FACT is, what is written in the history books do NOT match the genetic material coming out. Richard III is the latest example.

so the puzzle to be solved is ...what happened between about 500BC to 500AD....in Europe. And Where did the come from.

Europeans are a sub-set of Africans. THAT IS A FACT.

And who made up all these lies and why.

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Xyyboy, don't bro or sis me, I'm NOT your damn sister in any way shape or form nor will I ever be. Just answer my dang questions, is it so hard just to answer the dang questions? Here they are again, please answer them.

Exactly what is White people's true history in your opinion according to the "facts" you have found? Where in your opinion according to the "facts" you have found did we come from (IOW where is our true homeland)? You claim we didn't come from Europe. Who are our true ancestors? You claim the Vikings were Black, the Celts were Black, etc etc, so what groups were White oh Whitey hater? You obviously do hate White people why else would you claim Whites are inferior, have no history, no heritage, no identity, have accomplished nothing, have nothing to be proud of as White people, have no right to self determination, no right to knowledge of self? Why else would you claim that all the Kings & Queens of Europe & every important group in history were Black, if you didn't hate Whites. Why would you wish to harm White youth if you didn't hate Whites?

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Am I talking to the mute ie deaf and dumb?

This is where I differ with Mike(Whites are from Asia). Whites have no "homeland". Whites are culmination of MUTATIONS ie mutants that "settled" in Europe. This the genetic story unfolding ....

Here is what Shriver says..
=====

The Timing of Pigmentation Lightening in Europeans(2012)

Sandra Beleza,*,…Mark D. Shriver,

Although the timing of the selective sweep(s) is clear from these analyses, ****IT IS LESS CLEAR WHETHER THE GENETIC VARIANTS UNDERLYING THIS ADAPTIVE RESPONSE ORIGINATED IN EURASIA OR WERE ALREADY PRESENT IN AFRICA BEFORE THE ANCESTORS OF CONTEMPORARY NON-AFRICANS LEFT THE CONTINENT. *****.
Xyyman comment: Now(La Brana and others) we know this statement is true

Previous studies using several population samples from different continents have shown that, unlike SLC45A2, derived alleles at SLC24A5, TYRP1, and KITLG are present at low frequencies in some sub-Saharan populations (table 1, see also Yuasa et al. 2006; Frazer et al. 2007; Norton et al. 2007; Soejima and Koda 2007; Coop et al. 2009; Pickrell et al. 2009). We see three possible explanations for these patterns: 1) the derived alleles arose in Europe (for SLC24A5 and TYRP1) or in the ancestral Eurasian population (for KITLG) where they increased in frequency and were introduced later into Africa by gene flow, 2) the derived alleles arose in Africa, where they remain at low frequencies and spread out of Africa with the early migrations of modern humans. These alleles were then lost from the ancestral gene pools of East Asians (except for KITLG) and ultimately increased in frequency in the ancestors of Europeans, and 3) the African and European alleles had independent mutational origins and are homoplastic, which is an unlikely scenario. It would be necessary to carry out a more exhaustive study of the diversity of these loci, and particularly, the pattern of intra-allelic variation for the derived alleles in African and Eurasian populations, to clarify these issues..
Xyyman comment: This was done recently in the La Brana paper. The genetic variability at several of the pigmentation loci are highest in South Saharan Africans!!!! Meaning Europeans are NOT the source of light skin. Who would of guessed it.

Read more: http://egyptsearchreloaded.proboards.com/thread/1797/whitening-europe-2000bc#ixzz3Mrib0RXf

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
It short. Europeans are a subset of a genetic mutants of Africans. Recent Lazardis and other researchers data confirm that. Southern Europeans are 80% African, Northern Europeans are 50% African. The remaining percentage being "Asian". For those who still don't get it.

The "Asian" genetic material is also AFRICAN. The difference being the Asian genetic material was primarily the FIRST OOA migrants that extended into Europe still found IN Africa.

The new African mutants(Narmer/Mike call them Albinos) only entered Europe recently.

This is not rocket science.

Don't believe me? Here are the pictures...

Genome flux and stasis in a five millennium transect of European prehistory
Cristina Gamba1, Ron Pinhasi1,2,3,12,* - Oct2014

Read more: http://egyptsearchreloaded.proboards.com/thread/1788/phenotype-neolithic-hungarian-farmers-4000bc#ixzz3Ms3k1mLw

-

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
It wasn't until the bronze/Ironage that white skin was consistently dominant(ie selective sweep).

To the guys who are into anthroplogy/osteology, a good assignment would be be see how the genetic data overlay with the anthroplogical data.

Trenton\Holliday et al comes to mind. If I had the time I would take up the challenge. A good asignment for the young boys of ES.

How about it?

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Here is another clue. To the dummies. Do you know why "middle easterners" do NOT carry WHG per Lazaridis et al, yet the WHG are related to Asians(Andamans/Onge etc)?
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Ohh so Xyyboy, now you are saying Whites have no where on earth they belong, how convenient. We had to have originated from somewhere, we didn't just pop up out of nowhere Xyyboy. Sorry I don't believe the Anti-White Sforza on anything he says.
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
No! No! babe..dude...whatever. Sforza said 2/3 Asian and 1/3 African back in the late 1990's. Based upon IIRC enzyme related genetic material.

As of late, eg Lazaridis(2014), Rosenberg(2006?) based upon Genome Wide Ancestry SNP that has been modified to 80% African for Southern Europeans.

Point is there is NO European "race". There never was. Just as there is no European homeland.

Europeans are an amalgamation of migrants. In their warped minds the white skin units them.

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Xyyboy, there you go again stating that there is no where on earth Whites belong. You're worse than Mike, at least he does give us some where to belong. Who gives a crap what Anti-White Rosenjew & Anti-White Lazaridis has to say, of course they'd want Whites to think we don't exist & aren't a distinct people unto ourselves & have no right to self determination or self preservation, etc, & wish to keep us from uniting, like you they hate White people.
Amun-Ra The Ultimate
Member # 20039

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amun-Ra The Ultimate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Amun-Ra The Ultimate, Believe it or not there are some on this forum

So?

There always some people who believe crazy shiit. From aliens conspiracy controlling the white house to fake preachers pretending to be the second coming of christ. It doesn't mean we have to take them seriously.

Posts: 2981 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egypt bans the movie Exodus...

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-30605059

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Amun-Ra The Ultimate, you do have a point, yes some people do believe some crazy stuff such as Xyyboy above & his there's no place on earth that Whites belong.
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Why are you messing with me? woman? .......I will fill you up!!! You know the saying.. Once you go...

But seriously Euroepans are an amalgam of peoples from 3 geographic regions.

Don't you understand what Lazaridsi et al is saying.

There is no Euroepan race There is no Euroepan homeland.

Can someone post that DNATribes illustration of "Basal Eurasian" and their origin maybe in the western Sahara.

Infact that new Pagani paper(Dec 2014) suggest they(Europeans) may be really be West African(Yoruba) and not East African descendents. Ha! Ha! Ha!

Genetcis is a bitch! Goes to show eye-ball-anthropology has zero credibility.

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Xyyboy do you really think I care what a bunch of Anti-White idiots like Lazaridsi, Pagani & the Anti-White idiots at DNATribes says & that I believe anything they say or write? Nope sure don't. There is a European race, the White race, we're here, we exist & we do have a homeland. Despite your stating that we don't have anywhere on earth we belong. At least we don't try to rob you of a home Xyyboy like you are us .
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
@ the lurkers...
This was further substantiated by many independent TreeMix studies, many which I have posted, The colored branches that go from Yorubans/Mandenka to Southern Europe. Lol!

But back on topic. Not only did Egypt ban Exodus but I saw on the news this morning that many countries are fighting back. Pakistan bans a TV series because of false representation of the major city in Pakistan. They do the same with African cities. Creating the illusion of dusty backward, dirt and mud filled cities.

People are catching on. The internet has leveled the playing field.

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Sigh!! The data coming out shows that the people who lived in Europe up to 5000ya were NOT white and NOT closely related to modern Europeans. Said a different way…ancient Europe is NOT your homeland it belongs to La Brana. This is not really that difficult to understand. It was only about the Bronze age modern Europeans appeared.

Marc Washington had a 78page thread on this. Now genetic is proving him right….to some extent(not the Steppes) Even Sergi came to the same conclusion back in the late 1800’s based upon skull analysis. But Sergi had it backwards. He speculated that the Asians replaced the EurAfricans. But in reality the genetics is now showing the EurAfricans replaced the Asians.

Now that is a bitch!!!!!

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Xyyboy, these "Modern Europeans" of course you would use that to deny us of what is ours, had to have come from some where you White people hating moron so where did they come from. LOL, do you really think I give a crap about what Marc says, he's a damn Whitey hating, Black racist, Black supremacist just like you. As I said at least we Whites never denied you of a home (homeland) like you are trying to do to us, stating we Whites have no place on earth that we belong. No I do NOT believe the Anti-White, self hating pos Sforza (I shall dance on his grave when the old geezer dies) or the Whitey hating Jew Rosenburg or the self hating, Anti-White Lazaridsi, or the Anti-White DNATribes group.
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
My! My! Mike, did you know she had that on her? She actual said a few more words than the copy and paste stuff "she" normally does.

She is one of few women that don't talk much. Woman of few words.

But back on topic. Seems like the protest did pay off. Maybe a precedent has been set. Boycott Hollywood movies!!!!

Sounds like she is a Jew hater. What do you think?

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Sweetheart. It is not what you BELIEVE it was is the truth. Unfortunately they are not always the same thing.

quote:
[QB] Xyyboy, No I do NOT believe the Anti-White, self hating pos Sforza (I shall dance on his grave when the old geezer dies) or the Whitey hating Jew Rosenburg or the self hating, Anti-White Lazaridsi, or the Anti-White DNATribes group. [/Q]

In case you still don't get it. You may have 2/3 black in you. And I am not being fresh.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com