EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » RealHistory has no forum WHY?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: RealHistory has no forum WHY?
Tukuler
multidisciplinary Black Scholar
Member # 19944

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike111 is too cowardly to add
a forum or interactive blog to
his web site because he's afraid
for RealHistory readers to see his
racism and hatred of Africa and real
live day to day black people not to
mention his inability to debate or
even reply civilly to refutation
and rebuttal.

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tukuler
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
I am a coward who's afraid to add a blog to my Fakehistory website or post in the thread about
why I'm scared of interaction on my site.

--------------------
I'm just another point of view. What's yours? Unpublished work © 2004 - 2023 YYT al~Takruri
Authentic Africana over race-serving ethnocentricisms, Afro, Euro, or whatever.

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Probably due to the fact a forum requires one or more full time administrators/moderators.
Forums require a lot of housekeeping & maintenance. Much more than a data archive.

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tukuler
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let him speak for himself
he's posted elsewhere
several times since this
thread was made but avoids
this one better than vampires
avoid daylight.

He put together the site.
He can add a forum to it
or expand it with a blog
easy as pie. Using ES AE
allows the coward to hide
FakeHistory from interaction
except for the handful who
knows FakeHistory is Mike111
a fact he tried to hide for
years as he made pretend
FakeHistory was his source
when in fact he is FakeHistory.

Tukuler
Member # 19944

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where you at you coward
using ES to
hide from interactive action
on your own FakedHistory site
all the better
for its readers not to see
your ugly face
of hatred racism and
inability to answer rebuttal
without flaming on

you less than octroon poltroon you

avoiding this thread
shows the world
how sniveling you are
and how you cannot
pass the barest of scrutiny

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
Probably due to the fact a forum requires one or more full time administrators/moderators.
Forums require a lot of housekeeping & maintenance. Much more than a data archive.

You're exaggerating

and think of all the time he spends here

I think Mike starting his own forum is a wonderful idea

I mean think of all the traffic over the years he's brought to this Turkish Albino owned website, Egyptsearch

What would Claud Anderson think ?

Posts: 42930 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:

You're exaggerating

and think of all the time he spends here

I think Mike starting his own forum is a wonderful idea

I mean think of all the traffic over the years he's brought to this Turkish Albino owned website, Egyptsearch

What would Claud Anderson think ?

Less me exaggerating and more you understating the effort. You're a known liar so nobody believes what you type anyway. If the truth comes from you, it was probably due to a mistake.

You're on ES 24/7, so why don't you start your own website forum?
Instead on harvesting Google Ad dollars for ES why aren't you doing it for yourself?

Turkish Albino?
Does your family own ES?

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

kdolo made the mistake of assuming what Mike's motives are

Master Mike did not appoint you as his spokesman

Posts: 42930 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tukuler
Member # 19944

Who's afraid of my Big Bad Wolf?

-

Why ol' Mikey is.

Stymied by me, an African black with
untended nappy hair Nazirut (dreadlocks).

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -

http://www.realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/Crests/Crests_3.htm

^^ Fake modern painting on the ironically titled realhistoryww.com

jantavanta
Member # 20328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jantavanta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike111 calls Africans "clueless" and Egmond Codfried calls African culture "unsophisticated".

The two diasporans have something in common towards Africa, which motivated their research into the racial concealment of ancient/medieval Europe.

I would not because of their apathy towards Africa (occurs with some diasporans) throwaway all their discoveries, but I would put a warning: "These guys may not like you Africans".

Posts: 384 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike is one of the most it not THE most resourceful posters here. I enjoy reading most of his post and many are informative and has a unconventional perspective. He has the edge over Mena because he puts what he dug up in perspective. Posters young and old can learn from him.

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok. He paints born Africans in a bad light. But he is black and a diasporan, some diasporans get their news on Africa from the media. Threads posted by Ironlion and Firewall opened my eyes to what is going on IN Africa. Give the man a break.

--------------------

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You don't know what his colour and ethnicity is.

Yes, Mike is resurceful and informative.
That is not the problem but like you he
doesn't know how to respect other people.

- Tukuler al~Takruri, the ardo -

Teach tolerance
Takes behavior to get along
Social living is the best

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Agreed I don't know his ethnicity. I said he is black and diasporan.

His colloquialism is a dead give away.

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
I made a new thread here in AE forum called

Eight thousand years of natural selection in Europe

(the title of a recent article)

xyyman has a similar thread now at Egyptsearch Reloaded called

"8000 years of European evolution in Europe"

But my thread here was deleted

Why ??

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Liar.

You lightweights hatas are making **** up now
but why aren't the heavy weights joining in on
all yours bash party? Hmmm, why?

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Maybe it was my mistake and it didn't get finalized.
I'll post it again

ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah right

You'll say anything that trashes me

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tukuler
Member # 19944

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
Making the case for Mulattoism eh?

What kind, Turk/Black, European/Black or "Other".

Come clean, it will make you feel better.

I will give you a respite while you answer.

Mike111 you hard running coward
posting elsewhere but scared as
hell to fess up here for days now

Run Mikey run the Takruri is coming

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com