EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » I DESPISE SELF HATING BLACKS MORE THAN WHITE RACISTS.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I DESPISE SELF HATING BLACKS MORE THAN WHITE RACISTS.
Ledama Kenya
Member # 21677

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ledama Kenya     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is in response to that idiot "caveman" (the irony in that name) and any other white troll hired to come here and create divisions among black people.Mind you some of them are white Zimbabweans(Rhodesians) and white south africans(Boers) living in america,hence are aware of African affairs.They are bitter that now power in south Africa and Zimbabwe is in the hands of blacks.
As usually I will speak on behalf of kenyans, but I am sure these are also the opinions held by many Africans.
As an African I refuse to see only the negative side of my fellow black people and I rather concentrate on the positive .

I AM PROUD OF AFRICAN AMERICANS..I feel African Americans have represented as well as Africans.I see how African Americans talk,joke,laugh,their music,their dances,their terms of speech and it always amazes me how similar,they are to us,even after 400 yrs of them being separated from us,forced to speak a foreign language,forced to adopt a foreign culture different from their ancestors.When I hear 'YO MAMA JOKES',I always laugh in amazement at how similar they are to Kenyan MCHONGWANO JOKES..Their oppressors wanted to destroy the African identity completely out of African Americans but they could not succeed.Out of genetic memory african Americans still remember how to braid their hair like their African ancestors,in fact even creating their unique styles,their women still remembered how to wear headwraps and turbans like their African ancestors,they still dance rythimically like their African ancestors,they perfected the art of African oral poetry and perfected it,creating what today is known as Rap music and spoken word.African Americans africanized European culture.All the pop music today was started by African Americans,and it makes me feel proud as an African,because both of us share similar DNA,we are connected,the creativity blood of our African ancestors run in both our veins.Music started or greatly influenced by Africans of diaspora in the Americas are;Country music,blues,rythym and blues,rock n roll music,jazz,techno,electric dance music,soul,hip hop,rap,reggae,dancehall,soca,zouk,son,merrengue,rhumba,salsa,samba,e.t.c..Also inventions in science and technology see (black invention).
What their white oppressors never realized,when they took these people as slaves,is that most of them were also former soldiers,warriors,princes and nobles,scribes,artists,engineers,captives of war(male and female).captured firstly by enemy tribes and sold off to foreign land.Slavery in africa was never as cruel as european slavery,africans treated their slaves with dignity,and slaves could earn their freedom.Because most african americans are descendants of warriors,I see that WARRIOR SPIRIT today in them.Despite being GREATLY OUTNUMBERED by their enemies,they still managed to fight for their rights and earned their freedom.African Americans have given so much to america more than america has given back to them.Today the dominant culture in america is African American.
As an African,I will not tolerate any fellow African try and put down an African american.I will also not tolerate any African american who wants to put down an African.As black people in our history,we went through similar struggles,them slavery and segregation, us colonialism and neo-colonialism.Today both Africans and African Americans share a common enemy and that is THE MYTH OF WHITE SUPREMACY.Eurocentrism has stolen our history,identity and accomplishment,and both of us together we will take it back by force.
So let us not be devided as black people,let us remember our enemies are united in a war confederacy,whites under (NATO) and the Arab confederacy.we forgive but we will not forget.America today has a black president.Yes black,because in Africa you belong to tribe of your father.The father of barrack Obama is a pure black African.This is a president whose heritage we both share.And white Americans hate the fact that the best president america has ever had is black.Black people we are the alpha of the world,and they know it.Unity is power.Aluta continua. Peace.

Posts: 306 | From: Kenya | Registered: Dec 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kdolo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
" I DESPISE SELF HATING BLACKS MORE THAN WHITE RACISTS."

actually it is White racist who create "self hating" Blacks ...directly or indirectly....

so you should reserve your hate for the cause not the effect.

--------------------
Keldal

Posts: 2818 | From: new york | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kdolo:
" I DESPISE SELF HATING BLACKS MORE THAN WHITE RACISTS."

actually it is White racist who create "self hating" Blacks ...directly or indirectly....

so you should reserve your hate for the cause not the effect.

So basically you hate white racists, for creating self-hating blacks?
Posts: 22247 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com