EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Black Neanderthal (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Black Neanderthal
Firewall
Member # 20331

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Firewall     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some videos i just watch and found out another pseudo scientist and this youtube channel called Survive the Jive.

He main focus is europe but i saw a title in one of his other videos on early china and white mummies.
See where i am going with this?

They believe cheddar man was not black african and not even dark skin or not dark etc..
Of course he was black,black european.
He and followers think cheddar man,neanderthals and cro magnon were not black and while i did all the video below some in comment section believe humans did come from africa and others believe if thefirst man came from africa they were not black etc etc.....

You know the non-sense.

Anyway All the above were black.

Here is one of videos
Cheddar man and Mesolithic Europeans
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JuK-BApolc

Here is video i did find that is correct.
When Did Light Skin Appear in Modern Humans?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFPcZh7_elY

Posts: 2566 | From: Somewhere | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Firewall why do you keep posting links to white supremacist garbage pseudo scientists?
Posts: 42940 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com