EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » There is NO Black History, as ALL HISTORY IS ABOUT BLACKS (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: There is NO Black History, as ALL HISTORY IS ABOUT BLACKS
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Friends,

I returned to inform you of my more recent findings in the hope we can make progress.

The important date is 1848, when the FINAL REVOLUTIONS raged in Europe.
Pink Europeans who had become the majority were given human and political rights. Their first order of business was over painting all portraits of their former brown and black complexioned masters. They were pink pariahs from 3000 BC. Greek statues show North Africans, not pink plebs.
They have all the elongated African skull and the large behind. North Africans are Africans and are light skinnend negroes. Some have a narrow nose and straight hair, but all mothers have huge buttocks. The men are often macro phallic. They have the pinched waste and noble posture. The Kouros can be seen today everywhere in Noth Africa.

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://independent.academia.edu/EgmondCodfried

I have all my papers, about 36 and growing, on ACADEMIA.EDU

http://www.academia.edu/6830473/WHITE_SUPREMACY_IS_BASED_ON_WHITENED_OLD_MASTER_PORTRAITS_DEAR_PRESIDENT_BARACK_OBAMA_AND_MRS_MICHELLE_OBAMA

My email to Obama is a summation of the most important facts about my 10 year research...

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7d/Pauline_v_Metternich.jpg

-

Research the Von Metternich family. They were Black Negroes from the start. Princess Pauline is his granddaughter and she was classical African and black of complexion; and a European princess from the highest rank.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

http://www.afrigeneas.com/webbbs/media/history/0/315_1.jpg

-

This is a Rembrandt in 1880 before it was RESTORED in 1941, to make the figures pink. This is what the slave masters looked like. Blacks enslaved blacks. Racism was invented as a liberation ideology BY BLACKS FROM THE BOURRGEOISIE TO GET RIF FROM THEIR FELLOW bLACKS WHO WERE THE NOBILITY.

Blacks hate blacks, and the blacks have to thank themselves for the situation they in. Blacks keep Blacks in submission. Even today. When we tell young folks about slavery by pinks of Blacks , its a lie to intimidate Blacks and make pinks look superior.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

https://koningshuis.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/bibboekscan_330.jpg

-

A daggeureotype photo of Prince Alexander of Orange Nassau, the Dutch Royal Family. He was the son of king William II and brother of king William III.

THEY WERE ALL BLACK NEGROES.

THE FAMILY WAS BLACK TILL IN THE 20TH CENTURY.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ZyJjVWOM630/VDRXvsPN2LI/AAAAAAAABtY/ARCvXNWptDk/s1600/stereo330.gif

-

Queen Victoria was a NORMAL BLACK LADY WITH THICK LIPS. And so were her children...
She supplied European courts with negroes in a time when the pinks had enough of Black Negroes sitting on thrones...

Please look for more matching images, my research is not based on one image..also personal descriptions etc...

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

http://40.media.tumblr.com/2a1fd7c415cb3034be676299f2c822b3/tumblr_ndrd3nXWKo1qzjmo0o1_1280.jpg

-

The Spanish Royal family,future king ALFONSO XIII pn the left. He was a BLACK NEGRO. a VERY TELLING PHOTO IS NOW OUT OF GOOGLE...

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egmond - Welcome back, your input has been missed.
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could be sisters.

-

-

-

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ohh look its Egghead. Where ya been Egghead, I'm sure the rest of your Whitey hating, Black racist, Black supremacist crew have missed you. Come off it you stupid ass, none of those people are/were Black. We have real photos of Victoria proving she was NOT a Black woman & real photos of her children & grand children proving they weren't either. BTW, reported your blog for hate speech.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seen.

Welcome back Egmond Codfried.

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sudanese
Member # 15779

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sudanese     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This has to be one of the most bat-**** cray thing I've ever heard. Is Chinese history black history? What about Mesoamerican history... is that black history as well? Some Afrocentrics behave like the Eurocentrics that they continually criticise.

If -as you seem to be suggesting- Asians, Mesoamericans and Europeans don't have history of their own, how is that different to Eurocentrics that tried to white-wash and appropriate the heritages and accomplishments of others?

Posts: 1568 | From: Pluto | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sudaniya, I agree with you on that, it is exactly the same. BTW, my comment about Nefertiti on that other thread was not meant as sarcasm, she does look like a Black woman & I have always thought she was Black.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sudanese
Member # 15779

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sudanese     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CelticWarrioress:
Sudaniya, I agree with you on that, it is exactly the same. BTW, my comment about Nefertiti on that other thread was not meant as sarcasm, she does look like a Black woman & I have always thought she was Black.

It's good that we both reject racist lies on both sides. I don't want to be part of anything that deprives people of their cognition of self, their heritage, pride and their right to preserve their culture and transmit that to their children.

Nefertiti at the very most looks slightly mixed based on that famous Berlin bust, but I'm glad you don't endorse the appropriation of African history the same way I don't endorse depriving Europeans of their history and heritage. Thanks for the clarification.

Posts: 1568 | From: Pluto | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
Egmond - Welcome back, your input has been missed.

Thank you Mike111, this is all the welcome I need to hear. The rest of the children are hereby dismissed...
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
Could be sisters.

-

-

-

The princess was A BLACK NEGRESS.
Do you have more clues about dear Eleanor?

But blackness prevailed for long time, the Dutch Royal family was Black of skin and negroes way into the 20th century. Adolfo XIII visited the US in the 1920ties and I wonder how this was explained to the KKK.

Mike, dear, I suggest we among ourselves accept the fact that the European elite was BLACK. And we move on, analysing history by filling in the right complexion and making sense of the **** they are telling us.

Like a story about Queen Wilhelmina of The Netherlands who was supposedly not fathered by King William III, but a courtier by the name of Jonkheer de Ranitz, who was asked for a donation. If they had not, the baby would have been another black negro and at that period of time, no longer acceptable..

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a8/Albert_von_Rothschild-Portrait_Pauline_von_Metternich.png

-

The princess Pauline of Metternich was a black negress, wearing her pirls taht symbolise purity of blood.

Rogers was wrong on most counts because he did not know paintings were whitened after 1848.
But when I saw this, Joan Crawford came to mind, and he said she had recent Black ancestors and her deadbeat brother and mother looked Black.

But this image reminded me of the elderly Crawford, who speaks about Blacks and Hollywood.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
Originally posted by Egmond Codfried:
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a8/Albert_von_Rothschild-Portrait_Pauline_von_Metternich.png

-

The princess Pauline of Metternich was a black negress, wearing her pearls that symbolise purity of blood.

Rogers was wrong on most counts because he did not know paintings were whitened after 1848.
But when I saw this, Joan Crawford came to mind, and he said she had recent Black ancestors and her deadbeat brother and mother looked Black.

But this image reminded me of the elderly Crawford, who also speaks about Blacks in Hollywood.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

https://luvasunniday.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/audrey-audrey-hepburn-1360091-797-795.jpg

-

Audrey Hepburn was from Dutch nobility so there was blackness. Egmond Codfried is not into no one drop BS, and will not bother with people who did not selfidentify as Black or show strong Black looks. So Miss Hepburn is safe from me...

But, Mike 111 dear, just look at this. This looks like a very fair complexioned BLACK woman. There was a photo of her father looking like a negro, but no more. As long as I even look at something in google, it will be deleted or they show a whitened version...black photos of Queen Alexandra have vanished.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

http://cdn1.pri.org/sites/default/files/story/gallery/AP242815063250.jpg

-

BLACKS HATE BLACKS....

I do not know why but Blacks are where they are because the bourgeois Blacks and the Nobility Blacks hated each other. Because of this spite all power was given to pinks and history was changed on their behalf. If you research you will find the bourgeoisie philosophers invented human races and racism against Blacks to defeat the nobility. The pink pariahs were taken by the hand, a primitive imagery about Blacks and apes was invented as part of a liberation ideology: Racism. They as the primitive, genetically selected creatures;pinks defend this like a stray barnyard dog would defend a rotten bone. There is no use arguing with pinks, they were shoe leather till 1848 and still sound like shoe leather...

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

http://cdn.straightfromthea.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Idris-Elba-StraightFromTheA-6.jpg

-

Idriss Elba showing his MACRO PHALLISM...

I must confess I did not pay much attention about one sign of blackness, being well hung, but now living in Morocco I am a believer. These Arabs have elephant trunks and show it off, especially if they think it will get them money...One young man, well favoured, was sitting next to me on an intercity bus, having a huge erection every hour and the whole think pointed dangerously towards me. But it was Ramadadan and perhaps low blood sugar or whatever. I tried to discuss this with him; he pretended not to understand, but we were the best of friends during the rest of the trip..Lord have Mercy...

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
http://cdn.straightfromthea.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Idris-Elba-StraightFromTheA-6.jpg

-

Idriss Elba showing his MACRO PHALLISM...wearing flip flops with a suit...

I must confess I did not pay much attention about one sign of blackness, being well hung, but now living in Morocco I am a believer. These Arabs, Negroes, they are not called Sandniggers for nothing; have elephant trunks and show it off, especially if they think it will get them money...One young man, well favoured, was sitting next to me on an intercity bus, having a huge erection every hour and the whole thing pointed dangerously towards me. But it was Ramadadan and perhaps low blood sugar or whatever. I tried to discuss this with him; he pretended not to understand, but we were the best of friends during the rest of the trip..Lord have Mercy...

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Egghead you can have Joan Crawford "Mommy Dearest" she was a bitch and a no good child abuser who tied her adopted son to his bed at night & beat him and beat her adopted daughter. She also subjected them to verbal, mental & emotional abuse. BTW, if she was Black why didn't she adopt Black children instead of White? BTW, Audrey Hepburn does NOT have Black features and does NOT look like a Black woman. There are also color photos & color videos of her proving she was NOT Black.
jantavanta
Member # 20328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jantavanta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ZyJjVWOM630/VDRXvsPN2LI/AAAAAAAABtY/ARCvXNWptDk/s1600/stereo330.gif

Queen Victoria was a NORMAL BLACK LADY WITH THICK LIPS. And so were her children...
She supplied European courts with negroes in a time when the pinks had enough of Black Negroes sitting on thrones...

Please look for more matching images, my research is not based on one image..also personal descriptions etc...

The shape of her head is very African.
Posts: 384 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Jantavanta,

White people hating Black racist, Black supremacist please. Queen Victoria was NOT Black. Neither were her children, etc. There are REAL photos of them proving they were not. No her head shape was NOT very African. Find your own history IN AFRICA and stop trying to steal that of other people & stop trying to slander people who are not around to defend themselves.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
Originally posted by jantavanta:
quote:

The shape of her head is very African.
All Greek and Roman classical statues should be viewed in profile to see their elongated skul. And the pinched waste and the big buttocks on ladies and men. I wonder how this was ever missed. i WANTED TO SPEAK TO mIKE111 for a long time. the Greek and Roman elite was North Africans, they were negroes with a light skin. The more black skinned or classical African types are presented to us as immigrants or slaves. They were elite Greek and Romans and the pinks were thrown for the wild animals during large snuff manifestations. Pinks were considered subhuman and they fear me, because I talk about their greatest nightmare and offer proof.
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
quote:

-

The princess Pauline of Metternich was a black negress, wearing her pearls that symbolise purity of blood.

But this image reminded me of the elderly Crawford, who also speaks about Blacks in Hollywood.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/zyHIdAtKq2M/maxresdefault.jpg

-

Elderly Joan Crawford looking like a whitened Princess Pauline von Metternich.

Crawford might have had recent Black ancestors, but she never came out as a Black person. So she is no part of my reserach.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
Could be sisters.

-

-

-

Dear Eleanor and her husband were gays, no. So she knew something about discrimination and hatred..
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Egghead, no Whites hate you because you are a White people hating, Black RACIST, Black supremacist liar.
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Is there no moderation on this forum?
I am back for a limited time anyway...

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

North Africans came first to thawing Europe, stteling in all the best spots.
They saw the pinks comong and dometicated them and turned them into serfs and shoe leather.

So all these Germanic nations were pinks but headed by North African Europeans.

If they did not have a royal family the other nation saw to it they got such a family.

I think Saxony was very BLACK so many royal families seem to originate from Saxony.

The divide between Nobles and Bourgeoisie, I consider like two African European TRIBES at war, was also based on Nobles being Blacker, purere of blood, then the bourgeoisie.

Jane Austen talks about colorism, hatred between light skinned and dark skinned Blacks, as a cause for the downfall of Blacks. The Nobility was obliged to marry among the nobility so blackness was bred in, was bred back, to achieve pure blood; true nobility.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

http://ant.edb.miyakyo-u.ac.jp/BE/Kingdom/4041/4041e.html

http://ant.edb.miyakyo-u.ac.jp/BE/Kingdom/4041/4041.jpg

-

This probably inspired masters to domesticate pinks into submission and make them perfect slaves. Pinks are the most unfree people in the world, no sense, no concept of freedom. And irrational and stupid. Even if educated they come of as primitive. They were emancipated by Blacks who hated other Blacks, they did not come up with the concept of Racism. It was given to them by Blacks to spite other Blacks..

A Habsburg Agenda
Member # 21824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for A Habsburg Agenda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys do see why I insist that one of the figures on the Barbados Penny is Queen Charlotte?

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=print_topic;f=15;t=009453

-
Charlotte on Brooch and Coin Combined

-
Barbabos Penny
quote:
quote:
Could be sisters.

-

-

Dear Eleanor and her husband were gays, no. So she knew something about discrimination and hatred..

Posts: 890 | From: London | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A Habsburg Agenda
Member # 21824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for A Habsburg Agenda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sudaniya:
quote:
Originally posted by CelticWarrioress:

It's good that we both reject racist lies on both sides. I don't want to be part of anything that deprives people of their cognition of self, their heritage, pride and their right to preserve their culture and transmit that to their children.

Nefertiti at the very most looks slightly mixed based on that famous Berlin bust, but I'm glad you don't endorse the appropriation of African history the same way I don't endorse depriving Europeans of their history and heritage. Thanks for the clarification.

Sudaniya stop being silly. The evidence on this forum for Black European royalty is simply overwhelming. You only make yorself look foolish when you deny it without breaking it down with supporting evidence.
Have you seen Celtic Warrioress counter anything with facts of her own, under than her desperate baseless denial of the facts. There are many posts here. Why don't you select some of them to debunk them properly.
Try this one - http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=009837;p=1#000000

Posts: 890 | From: London | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DD'eDeN
Member # 21966

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DD'eDeN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
" The word clan is derived from clann meaning children or progeny but not family in the Irish language[1][2] and Scottish Gaelic languages" wiki
- - -
Egmond Codfried:
"The rest of the children are hereby dismissed..."

= = =

Topic: There is NO Black History, as ALL HISTORY IS ABOUT: Rainforest pygmies and their Open-Sky children/clan/kin who left the rainforest.

Mongolu/mbuangualua(n) gland/clan/clal(Heb)

African Senegambia maternal clan totems: eg. monitor lizard, iguana, Ngu tree https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serer_maternal_clans

Mande clan: a Soos is prohibited from touching a partridge (ceбel in Serer)[4][26] or the Nile monitor lizard (cas in Serer).[26]

Joos clan:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joos_Maternal_Dynasty  -

Posts: 2021 | From: Miami | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A Habsburg Agenda
Member # 21824

Rate Member
This one displays her bone structure better:
 -
Queen Victoria - Wedding Portrait 1, Roger Fenton

quote:

-

A Habsburg Agenda
Member # 21824

Rate Member
 -
Queen Charlotte Sophia

The family resemblance is plain to see

quote:

-

Research the Von Metternich family. They were Black Negroes from the start. Princess Pauline is his granddaughter and she was classical African and black of complexion; and a European princess from the highest rank.

A Habsburg Agenda
Member # 21824

Rate Member
quote:

-

Egmond please exercise some discipline and consideration, and resize your images. There are a lot of free image hosting/management websites out there

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
Originally posted by The Habsburg Agenda:
 -

quote:

-

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
 -

quote:

-

Victoria was ablack woman and had classical african facial traits, which makes her a negress.

You have answered somebody that the proof they were Blacks is overwhelming, so I suggest you and I will put heads together and come up with a plan to end racism today. We will loose no time explaining to pink rainworms wat is more then obvious. You see how these rainworms state NBO, they were pink people, nothing of a source or an argument. They are not playing a game, this is their level of thinking and way of interacting. And it will not change. This is what the Blacks made of them in 5000 year of genetically selecting slaves and shoe leather. Blacks did a bad job on themselves to create these pinks and surrender all power over them.

The proof are the over painted paintings and if you have 15 dollar to spare, visit a museum and look at the over paints. You can still see the black underlayers and some have negro contours and nappy hair too. Its up to us to end racism today. These pinks are in no way superior to us. We are equel on this forum and see how they enter a scientific debate; by namecalling, by insult, by simple denial. Then as they are unkind to me I am supposed to roll over and play dead because the pink gods do not like Egmond Codfried. Rainworms hate me BIG FUCKING DEAL. Had a most pleasant and surprising evening in Marrakech like you would not believe...its you, me and mike111. Jayavanta seems to be blessed with insight. The rest can go to hell.

The paintings need to be adressed. The history of Black people is enschrined in the most prestegious museums all over the world. We need let it be known and justice will follow.

MY EYES HAVE SEEN THE PROMISED LAND...

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
Guys do see why I insist that one of the figures on the Barbados Penny is Queen Charlotte?

-

-
Barbabos Penny
quote:
quote:
Could be sisters.

-

-

i RESPECTFULLY BEG TO DIFFER. tHE HERALDIC mOOR IS A MALE FIGURE. SO IT COULD NOT BE DEAR CHARLOTTE WHO HAD HER MONEY SAFELY INVESTED IN SLAVETRADE.

i DO NOT HATE PINKS? i SLEEP WITH THEM WHEN THE BROWN AND BLACK BORE ME. tO ME THEY ARE VANILLA ICE CREAM LIXED WITH STRAWBERRY. AT LEAST WHEN THEY ARE YOUNG AND HEALTHY. iF THEY DARE TO MAKE EYECONTACT i WILL SPEAK TO ANYONE OF THEM.

They cannot help being turned into rainworms. Than I forbid Blacks to blame these rainworms, pariahs till 1848 and shoeleather to Black negroes till 1848, for slavery. Itys blacks doing it to blacks even here on ES.

A Habsburg Agenda
Member # 21824

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

-

-
Barbabos Penny
quote:
quote:
Could be sisters.

http://assets.atlasobscura.com/article_images/800x/13889/image.jpg

http://www.entrepreneur.com/dbimages/slideshow/elanor-roosevelt-1.jpg

i RESPECTFULLY BEG TO DIFFER. tHE HERALDIC mOOR IS A MALE FIGURE. SO IT COULD NOT BE DEAR CHARLOTTE WHO HAD HER MONEY SAFELY INVESTED IN SLAVETRADE.

i DO NOT HATE PINKS? i SLEEP WITH THEM WHEN THE BROWN AND BLACK BORE ME. tO ME THEY ARE VANILLA ICE CREAM LIXED WITH STRAWBERRY. AT LEAST WHEN THEY ARE YOUNG AND HEALTHY. iF THEY DARE TO MAKE EYECONTACT i WILL SPEAK TO ANYONE OF THEM.

They cannot help being turned into rainworms. Than I forbid Blacks to blame these rainworms, pariahs till 1848 and shoeleather to Black negroes till 1848, for slavery. Itys blacks doing it to blacks even here on ES.

The figures on the coins are actually 2 distinct people. IT IS THE SHORT NATURAL AFRICAN HAIR OF QUEEN CHARLOTTE AND THE ABSENCE OF JEWELLERY that leads people to assume that they are both males. If you study the coin properly and read the thread you will see that.

The figure on the brooch is an officially recognized portrayal of Queen Charlotte from the Royal Collection and it appears to have been whitened. You can see that the lips and the skin do not match. If you compare it to the coin, and look at the shape of the nose and the lips you will see the similarity very clearly.

Just imagine how Pauline von Metternich with short non-coiffured hair would look in profile and you will see that she would be no different from the first figure on the coin. The second figure with the short neck and the furrowed brow must be King George. it is because the nose is different that people are fooled, but you must realize that many of the portrayals are designed to fool those who are not observant and analytical.

A Habsburg Agenda
Member # 21824

Rate Member
Egmond your introduction of Pauline von Metternich has proved very revealing.

Here is a photo of her daughter.

-
Countess Pascalina Antoinette Metternich,Countess von Waldstein-Wartenberg(gogmsite)

There is a website http://www.acuriousinvitation.com/pauline.html where Pauline Metternich describes herself as

http://www.acuriousinvitation.com/pauline.html
quote:

Princess Pauline Metternich-Sándor was one of the most famous women in Europe during the latter half of the nineteenth century. The tall, bulldog-faced, loud-voiced, cigar-smoking, pheasant-shooting Austrian princess, known as "La Belle Laide" (the beautiful ugly) was an unlikely fashion icon. Yet as one commentator observed of her "She is not beautiful - and was never young .. but she is chic - and that's the worst of all."

The Princess made her name in European society in the 1860s in Paris during her husband's tenure as Austrian ambassador to the court of Napoleon III. She became best friends with the Empress Eugenie and on one occasion the two of them slipped out of the Royal palace together dressed as men to satisfy the Empress's curiosity to see what Paris looked like from the top of an omnibus. Pauline was dismissive of Parisian haute societe, describing its fashionable ladies as "waxworks" (she liked to perform handstands when they weren't looking) and branding the cuisine at the Emperor's summer residence as "a good restaurant of second class".

With equal frankness she referred to herself as "le singe à la mode" (the fashionable monkey).Parisian women's fashion in the1860s revolved around huge quantities of crinoline and society ladies resembled "hot air balloons ready to take flight." Clergymen even debated as to whether to charge them for the three pews their enormous outfits took up in church on a Sunday. Pauline set about changing all this with the help of Charles Frederick Worth, an English couturier she had discovered. When she appeared at an opera premiere wearing a tight-fitting dress with a train people saw it as one of her typical eccentricities. Yet before long the fuseau (spindle) was all the rage and Worth was the most famous fashion designer in Europe with a permanent queue of society ladies outside his shop. The Empress herself ended up owning 150 of his dresses.

Among her other accomplishments Pauline was an amateur actress, singer and dancer whose talent and enthusiasm trumped her plainness (a contemporary aristocrat commenting on one of her ballet performances described her as "ugly as a monkey, but she made a success of it.") She also has the distinction of having introduced the Christmas tree (a tradition in her native Austria) to France.

--------------------
The Habsburg Agenda - Defending Western Christian civilization

kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kdolo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy cow

--------------------
Keldal

Posts: 2818 | From: new york | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcolme back Egmond, your research on the Black European Nobilities and Monarchs is very interesting and revolutionary. You say that the fight between the Black European Nobility and the Black Bourgeoisie cause the downfall of black power in Europe and the rise of White power. I will add the Black Jewish Bankers and the secret society they controlled were allied with the Black Bourgeoisie against the Black Nobility during the French and British revolutions. Later I will add a picture of Mulato British Banker.

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
Originally posted by mena7:
Welcolme back Egmond, your research on the Black European Nobilities and Monarchs is very interesting and revolutionary. You say that the fight between the Black European Nobility and the Black Bourgeoisie cause the downfall of black power in Europe and the rise of White power. I will add the Black Jewish Bankers and the secret society they controlled were allied with the Black Bourgeoisie against the Black Nobility during the French and British revolutions. Later I will add a picture of Mulato British Banker.

Thank you dear, if you folow me closely you will see I am about practical results, god knows I will not live forever and I want to see the end of racism. Adding Black Jews will not help because Blacks will be still looking for an outside source of their predicement. Blacks have only themselves to blame for where they are today.

The job they did on the paintings since 1848 is reversible. Stronger, these paintings already peel constantly and show the brown and black skin. The over painting is always done on a varnish layer, and the inferior quality of the later jobs leads to peeling. The present curators and restorers are maintaining this fraud.

Blacks hate Blacks and to get rid off Black nobles the bourgeoisie Blacks went for an total annihilation scheme by giving all power to the pink majority and starting a program to visually remove Blacks and Black Superiority from view.

To end this, we need to do the reverse, we need to show the world that the black portraits were whitened. The persons were described as Blacks, and surviving engravings show the black skin.

SO ITS ABOUT ENDING RACISM BY PRACTICAL MEANS. NOT SAYING TO BLACKS YOUR ENEMY IS INVINCIBLE...THIS IS HOW WE BLACKS KEEP OURSELVES INTO THE SUBMISSION BY TELLING OURSELVES HOW MIGHTY TYHE ENEMY IS.

BY THE WAY, THE SUPPOSED WHITE WARRIOR IN THIS HERE FORUM IS A HE AND HE AINT PINK OR WHITE...

DD'eDeN
Member # 21966

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DD'eDeN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egmond Codfried: "North Africans came first to thawing Europe, stteling in all the best spots."

They also came first to Senegambia, as North Africa dried, displacing pygmy peoples (Kuus)already there.

--------------------
xyambuatlaya

Posts: 2021 | From: Miami | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
Egmond your introduction of Pauline von Metternich has proved very revealing.

Here is a photo of her daughter.

-
Countess Pascalina Antoinette Metternich,Countess von Waldstein-Wartenberg(gogmsite)

There is a website http://www.acuriousinvitation.com/pauline.html where Pauline Metternich describes herself as

http://www.acuriousinvitation.com/pauline.html
quote:

Princess Pauline Metternich-Sándor was one of the most famous women in Europe during the latter half of the nineteenth century. The tall, bulldog-faced, loud-voiced, cigar-smoking, pheasant-shooting Austrian princess, known as "La Belle Laide" (the beautiful ugly) was an unlikely fashion icon. Yet as one commentator observed of her "She is not beautiful - and was never young .. but she is chic - and that's the worst of all."

The Princess made her name in European society in the 1860s in Paris during her husband's tenure as Austrian ambassador to the court of Napoleon III. She became best friends with the Empress Eugenie and on one occasion the two of them slipped out of the Royal palace together dressed as men to satisfy the Empress's curiosity to see what Paris looked like from the top of an omnibus. Pauline was dismissive of Parisian haute societe, describing its fashionable ladies as "waxworks" (she liked to perform handstands when they weren't looking) and branding the cuisine at the Emperor's summer residence as "a good restaurant of second class".

With equal frankness she referred to herself as "le singe à la mode" (the fashionable monkey).Parisian women's fashion in the1860s revolved around huge quantities of crinoline and society ladies resembled "hot air balloons ready to take flight." Clergymen even debated as to whether to charge them for the three pews their enormous outfits took up in church on a Sunday. Pauline set about changing all this with the help of Charles Frederick Worth, an English couturier she had discovered. When she appeared at an opera premiere wearing a tight-fitting dress with a train people saw it as one of her typical eccentricities. Yet before long the fuseau (spindle) was all the rage and Worth was the most famous fashion designer in Europe with a permanent queue of society ladies outside his shop. The Empress herself ended up owning 150 of his dresses.

Among her other accomplishments Pauline was an amateur actress, singer and dancer whose talent and enthusiasm trumped her plainness (a contemporary aristocrat commenting on one of her ballet performances described her as "ugly as a monkey, but she made a success of it.") She also has the distinction of having introduced the Christmas tree (a tradition in her native Austria) to France.

So all the references to ugly and apelike are about her being black of skin and classically black. Thank you for finding out who the other lady is, her daughter.

So the name of Von Metternich was made famous by her grandfather and my object was to show that this family were BLACK NEGROES from the beginning. In spite of the whitened portraits of her grandfather who was I beleive Prince Klemens von Metternich.

The article is really how pinks approach history, full of anecdote and nonsense. Everything she says should be understood in the light of the changing times, namely pinks being accepted as humans, and pinks being given political as in voting rights.

She married her uncle, like the Egyptian royalty married a sister, to keep the blood pure and noble..

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
Originally posted by DD'eDeN:
Egmond Codfried: "North Africans came first to thawing Europe, stteling in all the best spots."

They also came first to Senegambia, as North Africa dried, displacing pygmy peoples (Kuus)already there.

Are you saying the North Africans first went to Senegambia, a state that already existed 45000 years ago?

I am happy to specify they were North Africans because this part of Africa has so manny complexions and facial types, and this is the mix I saw among the European nobility.

I also have stated that even the fairest of North Africans is a Negro, if you look at the whole body, and how they are completely mixed, so light beige and black exist in one family.

The European civilization they founded started to me in 3000 BC from three Egyptian colonies in Greece (Black Athena, Martin Bernal)

DD'eDeN
Member # 21966

Rate Member
I am saying that Taana Serere = Tamazight/"Berber" = totem/clan of open.sky.people (the tall ones of all colors), who dispersed into all lands, while the pygmies/kuus only went east (Australia... Japan).

--------------------
xyambuatlaya

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com