EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » About Egyptsearch?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: About Egyptsearch?
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://egyptsearchdetoxed.blogspot.com/2014/12/the-seeming-demise-of-egyptsearch-forum.html

A forum where active Black researchers are coralled and are attended to by a team of pinks to trash everything they come up with and would be beneficial to end Racism today.

Infighting is promoted by allowing multiple nicks.

This could easy be stopped as they can see the IP adress, but promoting Blacks killing Blacks seems to be the prevailing stategy.

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice site. It gave a good description of ES and the events leading to the former turmoil here at ES.

The graphic is great . I hope the blogger will provide more post.

--------------------
C. A. Winters

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great site, I wish the owner well.

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A Habsburg Agenda
Member # 21824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for A Habsburg Agenda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking on the bright side at last Celtic Warrioress is gone for good, unless he/she is continues to post with another account.
Posts: 890 | From: London | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like I said before Swenet, as EgyptSearch2.0,
authors and owns that site and completes our
axe grinding ES Triumvirate of Srnan or Black
Hollanders whatever

* Egmond
* "Ralph"
* Swenet

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hold on. Swenet is Egmond???!!!

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Calm down!

I'm merely stating there're
3 posters who are Netherlands
citizens and who are black and
I (may wrongfully) presume are
of Srnan background.

Ish Gebor may be a fourth.

Nothing sinister in the least.
You idiots and your conspiracies

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Sage. Conspiracies make it more fun.

I never thought Swenet and Egmond were the same person. Two completely different personalities.

One fruity and the other less fruity. Just kidding.

But they are opposites. Unless multiple personality disorder is in play.

"Srnan" background?

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Habsburg Agenda:
Looking on the bright side at last Celtic Warrioress is gone for good, unless he/she is continues to post with another account.

The beast was here from the start, and uses Doug M and Mrth among others.

Every other poster is approached by one of its multiple personalities. It grew out of the need to be popular when others ignored its threads.

I suspect the crazy person behind IronLion is following the same strategy. Nobody pays attention to its demented threads, so its using different names and start threads that are still ignored because most people will recognize its warped thinking.

Point is, there will be crazie Black, and then there are pink moderation teams that will allow them to wreck a honest intellectual proces.

Gods peace and blessing upon you.

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
Thank you Sage. Conspiracies make it more fun.

I never thought Swenet and Egmond were the same person. Two completely different personalities.

One fruity and the other less fruity. Just kidding.

But they are opposites. Unless multiple personality disorder is in play.

"Srnan" background?

Egyptsearch 2.0.

Mijn volledige profiel weergeven
About me
I've been at the vanguards for half a decade, setting the record straight on prehistoric Africa. Channeling my inner Keita, Hirbo and other anthro heavyweights that shaped my thinking, I plan to continue that tradition here. Unlike most blogs, which feverishly scramble for readers by reporting constant, real-time developments, this blog will be used primarily to bring closure to and revisit controversial topics involving prehistoric Africa, which are still hotly debated and relevant today.

More as 50 percent of humanity is fruity, why not let them in? I think they are more intelligent then the other sort. And so few females. I tought western females are supposed to be equal to men, yet you have stupid male trash dominating all forums....egmond

https://www.google.com/search?q=fruity&client=firefox-beta&rls=org.mozilla:fr:official&channel=fflb&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAWoVChMIw6feuJHlxwIVQ-kUCh2weAnh&biw=1280 &bih=871

I remember your nick and remember you as being obsessed by gay things. In my book you are a repressed gay. Find some Negro to **** your pink asshole, no?

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Habsburg, what the heck are you talking about?? I'm still here Whitey hater boy.

No Egghead I'm not nor have I ever been Doug. I only have one account on this forum.

Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Gays! Repressed gay SMH. Novice psychotherapy . Jeeze.

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
Gays! Repressed gay SMH. Novice psychotherapy . Jeeze.

So, you went to a shrink about your condition?
You could have saved your money and picked up some man to teach you the ropes.
Gays are men who seek bonding through sex. Other go footballing, hunting, fishing, seek gals together: others want tenderness and orgasm with a friend. Like bonobo chimps do.

The masters want us to hate gays because gays do not make children, new slaves for exploitation.

People who do so, express a natural urge, their spirit wants it. Otherwide they would go on internet or late at night into parks to annoy and harrass others.

A straight guy goes out and find girls, i do not see him hovering around gays or gay cruising places, or gay threads and annoy.

http://www.redtube.com/90189

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
And he comes up with an idiotic justification for the perverted behavior. What is the world coming to. [Roll Eyes] [Frown]
AkodWANA5
Member # 16235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AkodWANA5     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The "alternative blog" a year old and the malware is long gone. Plus Facebook is one of the the biggest content sinkhols on the web, you do all the work while they get paid per click or page view. What kind of "alternative" are they supposed to be? Plus you are locked into their rigid format even as your labor is relentlessly monetized while they intrude even more into people privacy. This leech is supposed to be some wonderful alternative? Why don't Egmond Crackfried go back there rather than keep returning here to spread his gay drama?

-

Posts: 90 | From: Paramaribo | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
And he comes up with an idiotic justification for the perverted behavior. What is the world coming to. [Roll Eyes] [Frown]

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CAcQjRxqFQoTCPzQ2s7C58cCFUQ_FAodvw8IvQ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bucschat.com%2Ftopic%2F35739-bucs- lions-anyone%2Fpage-2&psig=AFQjCNE-lXsHopo7jmsK6gpIwytby9ounw&ust=1441804493127535

-

Can you talk me through this, please.

There is a video about three lions, a female who wants to entice a male, but he rather want the other male...

AkodWANA5
Member # 16235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AkodWANA5     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egmond Crackfried, your gay drama is not wanted here. Grasp both your ears firmly and pull. You just may get yo crap filled head out yo ass.

-

Then the fool on the "detox" blog sounds like a pompous blowhard, talking bout how he been "five years" in "the vangaurd", and how he "channeling his inner" Keita, as if he is so special. Negro please.

Posts: 90 | From: Paramaribo | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Special enough for you to send me a PM, begging
for access. As a matter of fact, weren't you
dissing Egyptsearch in said PMs?

For someone who is calling others gay, you sure
have a lot of chatty patty in you, no?

"mrth"

Get your posts up, chatty patty. Stop dangling
from my nutsack. I don't know you from a hole in
the wall.

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com