EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » '10,000 Fearless Men' - Min. Farrakhan calls for Black men to step forward

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: '10,000 Fearless Men' - Min. Farrakhan calls for Black men to step forward
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
....to end violence in the Black community.

Nation of Islam Minister Louis Farrakhan made the call amid a right-wing orchestrated controversy (LIONESE?)

“I said in a speech recently, I said I would like to see 10,000 fearless men that death is sweeter than living under tyranny. I said it three times. The next day when we put it up on our Twitter, FaceBook page, they got it and said, ‘Farrakhan is calling for 10,000 fearless men to kill White people!’ I never said that,” said Min. Farrakhan. “And my words went viral and the enemies’ words attached to my words stimulated White folk, ‘The niggers are coming to kill us. That damn Farrakhan, he’s calling for a race war.’ They radicalize us and then blame us for the radical behavior of Black people.”

We didn’t kill the Blacks who have lost their lives at the hands of police officers and we are looking at on TV, he observed. “If we are being radicalized, it’s your evil that is radicalizing the Black man and your evil is making us to say, ‘something must be done.’ ”

- Min. Farrakhan speaks to crowded Tindley Temple United Methodist Church in Philadelphia. Photos: Richard B. Muhammad and Hassan Muhammad

There was no call for a race war pitting 10,000 men against heavily armed American law enforcement and citizens, said Min. Farrakhan. Ten-thousand fearless, well-trained men are needed to go into Black neighborhoods and stand between Black people aiming guns at other Black people, he said. “Some of us may get killed but that’s what fearlessness will cause us to do. But we got to stop the killing, we can’t talk about it, we got to do it.”

Nation of Islam members don’t carry weapons but go into Black neighborhoods to curb violence, the Minister said. “When you are unafraid of man and you love God in man, you can go in the hood like we do and stand in the gap between the guns,” he said. “That’s what 10,000 fearless men and women can do in our community.”

In 1988, the Fruit of Islam of the Nation of Islam’s Muhammad Mosque No. 4 went into the drug infested Mayfair Mansions apartment complex and stopped the drug trafficking, which was followed by millions of dollars in reinvestment and development, said Min. Farrakhan. A man pulled a shotgun on the patrol and was beaten and disarmed by the Muslims, the Minister said. “We didn’t kill him,” he pointed out.

Muslims involved with the effort formed security companies and were granted contracts in public housing projects in different parts of the country. The privately-owned companies, however, were targeted by Jewish groups who pressured the federal Department of Housing and Urban Development to drop the contracts despite credit given to the Muslims for their work by Republican Jack Kemp and even First Lady Barbara Bush.

-
Boxing great Bernard Hopkins, second from left, enjoys message. Photo: Hassan Muhammad

Jews feared government money was coming to Farrakhan and it was not, he said.

“The Honorable Marcus Garvey said if we got to know ourselves today there would be a new reality for the Black man and woman tomorrow. Ten thousand brave, unapologetic Black men standing together is the single most dangerous threat to the European social order and it’s the exact solution to the problems that affect Black folk. Once they see that the Black man is willing to die for his woman, his child, his elders in his community, the behavior will change. Because we got to recognize something—psychologically speaking, we play a role in the oppression that we suffer from. We got to recognize that the only reason why they’re doing what they’re doing is because they don’t suffer the repercussions from us; not from the justice system, not from the law, not from President Obama but the White man has to suffer repercussions from the Black man before his behavior will change,” he argued.

-
Min. Farrakhan and Luqman Abdul Haqq, formerly known as producer and songwriter Kenny Gamble, talks with activists Mont Brown and Nissa Amira, who are part of local mobilizing efforts for Justice Or Else! gathering Oct. 10 in Washington, D.C.

- African drummers entertained the audience as part of the evening program. Photo: Richard B. Muhammad

“I think Minister Farrakhan’s message was very powerful. I think it was potent. I think it was relevant and I think it was practical. I especially appreciated the call for a boycott of all European and non-African owned business during the Christmas season; not only in preparation for Christmas but all the way through the New Year. I think that was especially potent so we can see and let the world see the economic impact of the Black dollar in the United States. We have to move from civil rights to silver rights. Let the money do the fighting for us,” said Dr. Johnson. .

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You didn't list the link for the article nor the source nor the author
>> and also left parts of it out.

Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stop playing!
You know the source, the drill, the link, and the number to the ADL spy reporting line.

As you can see, he clarified this especially for you Jew instigators.

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jantavanta
Member # 20328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jantavanta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From First Line White Supremacy to Second Line White Supremacy
Posts: 384 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
[QB] Stop playing!
You know the source,

If I know the source it is irrelevant

I am not the only one who reads these posts.
The proper way to do things here is be transparent about sources, to list the URL link, publication and author for the benefit of the readership, this you have not done

Furthermore you have not included the original speech video segment so people can understand what the article is referring to
- all the remarks that were originally made by the minister

Third, quoting a segment of an article is fine but what you have done is quoted most of it, as if it's the whole thing and then you have extracted a portion of it
and you are doing a cut up edit on it

Who are you to take a publication article, leave out the author's name, name of the publication and cut and paste in other things ?

Even Mike usually doesn't do such a shabby presentation

But you do this over and over. You quote a long section of an article and purposely leave out the source so you can manipulate the original authors statement, cut out things and make your own plagerized version of it.

But worse than that is that you have left out the video link of the original Minister Farrakhan statement so that the article about it is related to something

Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
[qb]
quote:
[QB] Stop playing!
You know the source,

That's a lot of garbage you've posted but I have to wonder why you aren't addressing your earlier comments about Farrakhan recruiting to start a race war? [Big Grin]
Did you notice in attendance were great boxing legend, Bernard Hopkins (worth ~100M & part owner Golden Boy Promotions) and great song writer/producer, Kenny Gamble?

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
[QB]
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
[qb]
quote:
[QB] Stop playing!
You know the source,

That's a lot of garbage you've posted but I have to wonder why you aren't addressing your earlier comments about Farrakhan recruiting to start a race war? [Big Grin]

because it is stupid to comment on remarks that don't even appear in the thread

-and now he's back peddled, so much for "or else", as usual , words not deeds

So that speech segment on video must be so incriminating you can't even post it on a thread about it, cowardly

where's the fearlessness?

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
^ Both you and I know that he clarified his prior statement due to the ADL (and people like you) taking it out of context and instigating lies.

In fact, isn't this exactly what I interpreted for you in the previous thread, but being the instigator you are, you didn't wish to hear it.

Trifling instigator!

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
....to end violence in the Black community.

Nation of Islam Minister Louis Farrakhan made the call amid a right-wing orchestrated controversy (LIONESE?)

“I said in a speech recently, I said I would like to see 10,000 fearless men that death is sweeter than living under tyranny. I said it three times. The next day when we put it up on our Twitter, FaceBook page, they got it and said, ‘Farrakhan is calling for 10,000 fearless men to kill White people!’ I never said that,” said Min. Farrakhan. “And my words went viral and the enemies’ words attached to my words stimulated White folk, ‘The niggers are coming to kill us. That damn Farrakhan, he’s calling for a race war.’ They radicalize us and then blame us for the radical behavior of Black people.”

We didn’t kill the Blacks who have lost their lives at the hands of police officers and we are looking at on TV, he observed. “If we are being radicalized, it’s your evil that is radicalizing the Black man and your evil is making us to say, ‘something must be done.’ ”

- Min. Farrakhan speaks to crowded Tindley Temple United Methodist Church in Philadelphia. Photos: Richard B. Muhammad and Hassan Muhammad

There was no call for a race war pitting 10,000 men against heavily armed American law enforcement and citizens, said Min. Farrakhan. Ten-thousand fearless, well-trained men are needed to go into Black neighborhoods and stand between Black people aiming guns at other Black people, he said. “Some of us may get killed but that’s what fearlessness will cause us to do. But we got to stop the killing, we can’t talk about it, we got to do it.”

Nation of Islam members don’t carry weapons but go into Black neighborhoods to curb violence, the Minister said. “When you are unafraid of man and you love God in man, you can go in the hood like we do and stand in the gap between the guns,” he said. “That’s what 10,000 fearless men and women can do in our community.”

In 1988, the Fruit of Islam of the Nation of Islam’s Muhammad Mosque No. 4 went into the drug infested Mayfair Mansions apartment complex and stopped the drug trafficking, which was followed by millions of dollars in reinvestment and development, said Min. Farrakhan. A man pulled a shotgun on the patrol and was beaten and disarmed by the Muslims, the Minister said. “We didn’t kill him,” he pointed out.

Muslims involved with the effort formed security companies and were granted contracts in public housing projects in different parts of the country. The privately-owned companies, however, were targeted by Jewish groups who pressured the federal Department of Housing and Urban Development to drop the contracts despite credit given to the Muslims for their work by Republican Jack Kemp and even First Lady Barbara Bush.

-
Boxing great Bernard Hopkins, second from left, enjoys message. Photo: Hassan Muhammad

Jews feared government money was coming to Farrakhan and it was not, he said.

“The Honorable Marcus Garvey said if we got to know ourselves today there would be a new reality for the Black man and woman tomorrow. Ten thousand brave, unapologetic Black men standing together is the single most dangerous threat to the European social order and it’s the exact solution to the problems that affect Black folk. Once they see that the Black man is willing to die for his woman, his child, his elders in his community, the behavior will change. Because we got to recognize something—psychologically speaking, we play a role in the oppression that we suffer from. We got to recognize that the only reason why they’re doing what they’re doing is because they don’t suffer the repercussions from us; not from the justice system, not from the law, not from President Obama but the White man has to suffer repercussions from the Black man before his behavior will change,” he argued.

-
Min. Farrakhan and Luqman Abdul Haqq, formerly known as producer and songwriter Kenny Gamble, talks with activists Mont Brown and Nissa Amira, who are part of local mobilizing efforts for Justice Or Else! gathering Oct. 10 in Washington, D.C.

- African drummers entertained the audience as part of the evening program. Photo: Richard B. Muhammad

“I think Minister Farrakhan’s message was very powerful. I think it was potent. I think it was relevant and I think it was practical. I especially appreciated the call for a boycott of all European and non-African owned business during the Christmas season; not only in preparation for Christmas but all the way through the New Year. I think that was especially potent so we can see and let the world see the economic impact of the Black dollar in the United States. We have to move from civil rights to silver rights. Let the money do the fighting for us,” said Dr. Johnson. .

If part of this 10000 man could be prevailed upon to visit any museum and peer at the over painted Black portraits, maintained with tax payer money, I guarantee you a change is gonna come. First things first. No killinbg of gays, no killing of pink trailer trash, just going to the beginning when things went wrong in 1848 and pinks were emancipated and hence accepted as humans.
Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com