EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Dr. Umar Johnson Interview at The Breakfast Club

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dr. Umar Johnson Interview at The Breakfast Club
Mighty Mack
Member # 17601

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mighty Mack   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dr. Umar Johnson Discusses Heavy Cultural Social Issues with The Breakfast Club.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rL7gnBwv_g

What do you guys think?

Posts: 535 | From: From the Darkest of the Abyss | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A Habsburg Agenda
Member # 21824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for A Habsburg Agenda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He stayed on song and defended himself well against the Conscious Feminist texting affair. But frankly he needs to look away from black celebrities and misogyinist rappers to fund the school land he is trying purchase or to support HBCUs. None of the current crop of celebrities and sports/entertainment are Bill Cosbys.

Frankly I think Dr Umar should approach Bill Cosby and ask if he is got any funds to spare. It appears some of the institutions which benefited from his donations are quite happy to return whatever funds are left because his rep has been tarnished. That should be a decent chunk of change. Anyway Bill Cosby doesn't seem to be in the press these days. Has something happened or is it because the press don't consider him newsworthy?

The only really bad issue about the interview, ie if you watched the video rather than listen to it is that he was used to advertise expensive alcohol via product placement, ie the array of alcohol on the shelf behind him. This is the problem with black media companies, they shamelessly advertise stuff which is harmful to the community and exploit the habits of overconsumption, impulse buying and lack of self control, and Dr Umar allowed his presence to be used in that role.

--------------------
The Habsburg Agenda - Defending Western Christian civilization

Posts: 890 | From: London | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zarahan aka Enrique Cardova
Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's the Conscious Feminist texting affair? And why hasn't he
been able to build the school? What are the problems?

--------------------
Note: I am not an "Egyptologist" as claimed by some still bitter, defeated, trolls creating fake profiles and posts elsewhere. Hapless losers, you still fail. My output of hard data debunking racist nonsense has actually INCREASED since you began..

Posts: 5906 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A Habsburg Agenda
Member # 21824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for A Habsburg Agenda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He still hasn't acquired the funds to purchase the land which is the campus for a school now defunct. Frankly $2 million doesn't seem that much. You can't buy a flat in one of the posher areas of Central London with that sum.

If every adult African American male forked out a dollar wouldn't that be enough?

http://madamenoire.com/541613/the-conscious-stripper-explains-why-she-exposed-dr-umar-johnson/

http://madamenoire.com/441362/probably-good-idea-donate-dr-umars-johnsons-black-boy-academy-fundraiser/

http://www.avoiceformen.com/featured/notes-on-a-scandal-dr-umar-johnson-the-conscious-stripper/

Expecting intelligent critiques from a liberal white-owned gossip rag like Madame Noire to concerning issues affecting black people is not smart.

Anyway in this day of mobile phones this is the opportunity black enterpreneurs to create and own black oriented publications it again, as the costs of reaching a readership are the same for all competitors.

Anyway which of theh leading black oriented publications are still not black owned? Ebony,The Root and Madame Noire definitely are.

--------------------
The Habsburg Agenda - Defending Western Christian civilization

Posts: 890 | From: London | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope gawd will cut this false prohet down as he advocated blacks kill black gays to be accepted by pinks. Hope some militant gays will banner him to death...
Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A Habsburg Agenda
Member # 21824

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Egmond Codfried:
I hope gawd will cut this false prohet down as he advocated blacks kill black gays to be accepted by pinks. Hope some militant gays will banner him to death...

Can you show where and when he quoted that black people should kill black gays?

What he said AFAIK that he cosiders homosexuality to be a mental disorder (which it actually was in the DSM until the early seventies), and that in his own experience 95% of the black male and female homosexuals he counselled state that they were victims of sexual abuse in their childhood.

Egmond you just have to accept that black people don't like homosexuality and probably never will. White people, which really means the white people of the Western world only accept because they have been propagandized into accepting it for the last 40 years or so. Eastern Europeans, ie former East bloc countries don't accept homosexuality any more than Africans do.

You need to rid yourself of ths notion that homosexuality is something people naturally accept.

kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kdolo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Umar Johnson is da man.

He is being "critiqued" by the establiment.....that right there sparks my interest.

a woman - Black woman stripper -at that - trying to take him out .....what else is new ?

--------------------
Keldal

Posts: 2818 | From: new york | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Can you provide us with an example of a group of organized militant Gays?
I've never heard of such a thing and never thought it possible.

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:
quote:

Can you provide us with an example of a group of organized militant Gays?
I've never heard of such a thing and never thought it possible.

My call to arms might inspire some to do so.

Or he is also most certainly a closeted gay, as we can judge by his obsession with gays, so just one gay has to come forth and give testimony of him and mr Umar doing the nasty.

Its like with these racist pinks, who seem to have a negro wench hidden out behind, foaling their mix raced children....

Lord have Mercy.

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mighty Mack
Member # 17601

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mighty Mack   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 535 | From: From the Darkest of the Abyss | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com