EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Oregon College Shooting

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Oregon College Shooting
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
America your cagots have come home to roost. Yes, your inbred mad cousins are about to burn down the family farm...

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-34419802

quote:
"We are not the only country on Earth that has people with mental illnesses or want to do harm to other people.
"But we are the only advanced country on Earth that sees these mass shootings every few months." - Barack Obama reacting to news of the shooting

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Again?
Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes again.

Raph and his cagot brothas are on rampage.

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Oregon gunman singled out Christians during rampage
NYPost, By Chris Perez, Danika Fears and Natalie Musumec

A gunman singled out Christians, telling them they would see God in “one second,” during a rampage at an Oregon college Thursday that left at least nine innocent people dead and several more wounded, survivors and authorities said.
“[He started] asking people one by one what their religion was. ‘Are you a Christian?’ he would ask them, and if you’re a Christian, stand up. And they would stand up and he said, ‘Good, because you’re a Christian, you are going to see God in just about one second.’ And then he shot and killed them,” Stacy Boylen, whose daughter was wounded at Umpqua Community College in Roseburg, Ore., told CNN.
Modal Trigger
Chris Harper-Mercer
Photo: Myspace
A Twitter user named @bodhilooney, who said her grandmother was at the scene of the carnage, tweeted that if victims said they were Christian, “then they were shot in the head. If they said no, or didn’t answer, they were shot in the legs.”
Gunman Chris Harper-Mercer’s disdain for religion was evident in an online profile, in which he became a member of a “doesn’t like organized religion” group on an Internet dating site.
Kort ney Moore, 18, said she saw the teacher of her Writing 115 class get shot in the head at the college’s Snyder Hall before the gunman started asking people to state their religion and opening fire, the city’s News-Review newspaper reported.
Harper-Mercer, 26, was killed in a shootout with police outside one of the classrooms, said Douglas County Sheriff John Hanlin.
“There was an exchange of gunfire,” he said. “The shooter threat was neutralized.”
Although police put the death toll at 10 — including Harper-Mercer — with seven people injured, Oregon Attorney General Ellen Rosenblum had said 13 people died.

In other developments:
The killer was carrying four guns — three pistols and a rifle — a source told CNN.
 An anonymous user wrote in an ominous post on the online bulletin board 4chan Wednesday night: “Some of you guys are alright. Don’t go to school tomorrow if you are in the northwest. happening thread will be posted tomorrow morning. so long space robots.”
Online profiles linked to Harper-Mercer showed that he had a fascination with the terror tactics of the Irish Republican Army, and bought Nazi memorabilia. He also wrote a blog post that mentioned Vester Lee Flanagan, who murdered a Virginia newswoman and cameraman live on air, according to CBS News. “Seems like the more people you kill, the more you’re in the limelight,” he wrote.
A former president of the college said that it has only one unarmed security officer and that the community decided against armed guards last year. “I suspect this is going to start a discussion across the country about how community colleges prepare themselves for events like this,” Joe Olson told CBS.
President Obama issued a plea for greater gun control and bemoaned that America is “the only advanced country on Earth [that] sees these kind of mass shooting every few months.”
The attack brought the number of mass shootings in the nation this year to 294, according to the Mass Shooting Tracker. The website defines mass shootings as incidents in which four or more people are killed or injured by gunfire.

Posts: 42922 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IronLion, cut the crap & stop slandering me & harassing me. I'm NOT a man never have been, my name is NOT Ralph, never will be. Typical of ALL Black men (ok not all just your ilk of Black men) you either have to gang up on one White man or attack & harass a White woman what I call TNB. BTW, that aint no White boy HE BLACK, not to mention a Blacklivesmatter supporter hehehehe & was targeting Christians LOL ROTFLMBO. Don't pin this crap on us, its ALL YOURS.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kdolo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
False flag.

all part of plan to rile up the public anti gun sentiment.

Cue the politicians talking about the need to ban guns.....

Every few regular intervals we will see
A 'lone crazed gunman' .....

Posts: 2818 | From: new york | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kdolo:
False flag.

all part of plan to rile up the public anti gun sentiment.

Cue the politicians talking about the need to ban guns.....

Every few regular intervals we will see
A 'lone crazed gunman' .....

The Charleston church shooting was also a false flag?

Who's behind it the government or some other group ?

Posts: 42922 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kdolo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Government or NRA ???

Neither. Try a faction within and/or of government.

False flag (or black flag) describes covert operations designed to deceive in such a way that the operations appear as though they are being carried out by entities, groups, or nations other than those who actually planned and executed them. Operations carried out during peace-time by civilian organizations, as well as covert government agencies, may by extension be called false flag operations if they seek to hide the real organization behind an operation. Geraint Hughes uses the term to refer to those acts carried out by "military or security force personnel, which are then blamed on terrorists."[1]

deHaven-Smith argues that the terminology has become looser in recent years due to the increasingly complex levels of "duplicity" and "international intrigue" between states.[2] Peter Dale Scott argues that false flags are methods used by deep states as a form of deep politics.

'Deep state':
State within a state is a political situation in a country when an internal organ ("Deep State"), such as the armed forces, intelligence agencies, or police, does not respond to the civilian leadership.

Posts: 2818 | From: new york | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
If I had to guess,

This kid was also

1. Under psychiatric supervision

2. Hopped up on meds.

--------------------
Keldal

kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Oregon Shooting: 13 Troubling Signs Of Potentially Yet Another False Flag

http://www.activistpost.com/2015/10/oregon-shooting-13-troubling-signs-of-potentially-yet-another-false-flag.html

--------------------
Keldal

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Government or NRA ???

Neither. Try a faction within and/or of government.

I didn't mean NRA, I took that out , it would be opposite

Why did you say neither about the government?
Why do you say faction of rather than the government ?
Why would it not be civilian leadership?

Also is it possible somebody went nuts on their own and shoot up some people? Do humans not do such things?
Add to this, someone who feels like they have been an outcast their whole life can by doing this instantly become famous and get his biography, opinions into newspapers, magazines, television this way

kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Stop asking silly questions

--------------------
Keldal

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
when you say silly do you mean good questions you have difficulty answering?
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Right on cue....

Obama Condemns ‘Routine’ of Mass Shootings, Says U.S. Has Become Numb

Obama voices anger over Oregon shooting, urges gun control

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-voices-anger-over-oregon-shooting-urges-gun-224344713.html;_ylt=A0LEV0dY3A5W65IACfxx.9w4;_ylu=X3oDMTEzOW92b2wwBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDTVBSREMwXzEEc2 VjA3Nj

--------------------
Keldal

kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Difficulty answering ??

I answered them all already and am not interested in repeating myself.

By silly i mean just that. Stupid questions.

Doxie,

What do you say ???

Will you stand still and quiet and allow Obama et al. to try and take away your guns ?????

--------------------
Keldal

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Right on cue....

Obama Condemns ‘Routine’ of Mass Shootings, Says U.S. Has Become Numb

Obama voices anger over Oregon shooting, urges gun control

this is what I mean
You are saying Obama was on cue
That means the civilian government either or directs or knows about these false flag operations in Oregon and Charleston

Also the URL is too long it's fvcking up the thread format

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Difficulty answering ??

I answered them all already and am not interested in repeating myself.

By silly i mean just that. Stupid questions.

Doxie,

What do you say ???

Will you stand still and quiet and allow Obama et al. to try and take away your guns ?????

is it possible somebody went nuts on their own and shoot up some people? Do humans not do such things?
Add to this, someone who feels like they have been an outcast their whole life can by doing this instantly become famous and get his biography, opinions into newspapers, magazines, television this way

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kdolo,

I don't even own a gun. I own a nice sharp filleting knife, a Pit Bull & two Dachshunds & a metal baseball bat. However I will stand by the rights of all Americans White, Black, Asian, Native American, Latino, Jewish, Arab, etc etc to own guns for their own personal protection.

Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
raph you own an armoury of weapons, you...you gun worshipping, bible thumping, cousin-fvcking red neck retard!

--------------------
Lionz

mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
White people need to stop doing those barbaric and senseless mass killing of innocent people. Whatever your problem the killing of innocent people is not going to solve it. Those White people need to see a psychologist or a psychiatrist.

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Mena7, it wasn't a White person this time you White people hating, Black racist, Black supremacist goon. It was a BLACK guy who did it do some frickin research before you go squawking little polly. Here have a cracker little polly.

IronLion you stupid Anti-White, White child hating, Black racist, Black supremacist pos. As I said my name is NOT, nor has it ever been, nor will it ever be Ralph. I don't own even one firearm, ewww quit talking about what you'd like to do to your own male cousin IronLion that's sick. Hell yes I'm a Christian I sure am & proud of it. Just like I'm damn proud to be White.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Apparently he was out to prove something to Christians.
Before he shot he asked victims if they were Christians.

If they answered Yes, then he said "Well go meet your God", and shot them in the head.

If they answered No, then he shot them in the arm or leg.

Unlikely at this mostly white Community College that there were any Muslims. None were reported.

Scientists are continuing to be proven right as they predicted that due to Global warming trends white people would increase in insanity and mass homicide by white would drastically increase. 2015 has been the hottest year in recorded history, and next summer is forecast to be even hotter.

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Again Narmer, look at the dang pic in Lioness' post, that is the shooter. He is BLACK. Don't try blaming us for this one, take it all for yourselves.
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmerthoth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doxie, that boy is white. I'll bet you a dollar that his mother is white, which is why he could have an whole arsenal of weapons. Only a white mother would allow that.

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

Posts: 4693 | From: Saturn | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Narmer wrong again, the boy is NON-WHITE. Give me my dollar Narmer you lost his mother was shock horror BLACK, father was White. He's lives with his mother, parents divorced.

http://dailyentertainmentnews.com/breaking-news/ian-mercer-and-laurel-harper-chris-harper-mercers-parents/

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
As I suspected, his mother is mulatto and his father is white.
He is as white as you are. The picture in your link is his aunt, not his mother. His mother looks white.

--------------------
Selenium gives real life and true reality

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
what about the one drop rule?
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Narmer no he is NOT. If you have any non-White blood in you then you are NOT White. Accept it, he's NOT White.
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Half white like your Moorish-Indian-pink mixedup arse, raph!

Didnt you claim to be a Muur?

Didnt you claim some native Muurish Indian blood?

You are a fricking retard, raph!

--------------------
Lionz

kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
'
Scientists are continuing to be proven right as they predicted that due to Global warming trends white people would increase in insanity and mass homicide by white would drastically increase. 2015 has been the hottest year in recorded history, and next summer is forecast to be even hotter.'

Global warming is a hoax, fraud, goodwink,and hustle.

The 'let get rid of the gun' brigade is out in full force..........

--------------------
Keldal

kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
 -
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Kdolo, the problem is the guy who did the shooting was again NOT WHITE, get that through your dang head NOT WHITE. BTW you dumbass that I'm aware of there has been no such prediction. If so it was by scientists of your own White child hating, White child wanna be killing, Black racist, Black supremacist ilk. BTW I've heard from Canadian scientists that the cold weather in Canada was causing Blacks, East Indians, Arabs & other POC to go psychotic. Kdolo prey do tell me, since none of your other White child hating ilk will answer. What have White children ever done to you to make you hate them so much that you wish to harm them??
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Ohh Narmer, I still want my dang dollar dumby. His mother was fricking Black.. this proves it, she BLACKER than her sister hehehehe. There's a pic on this link with his mother's yes his MOTHER's pic & his father. Lo and Behold look at what CNN did to the boy's pic, they photoshopped the pic to make him look White (drastically lightened his skin, lightened his eyebrows/&hair, shopped his eyes,thinned his nose, thinned his lips, pinked his lips) & labeled him a White supremacist Nazi LOL (funny his victim were White except one Jew). Now why the heck would they do that I wonder.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/10/02/the-curious-case-of-oregon-shooter-chris-harper-mercer-a-social-media-profile-shaped-modified-and-deleted/

kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Doxie,

I finally agree with you.

Bleaching the photo is messed up......

Now you know how Blacks hqve felt all these years

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -
Chris Harper-Mercer, mother Laurel Margaret Harper, Father ian Mercer

Since one of his parents was Black
and the other parent was White,
Blacks and Whites are equally responsible for the murders

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by CelticWarrioress:
... Lo and Behold look at what CNN did to the boy's pic, they photoshopped the pic to make him look White ...blah...blah...blah

/

Most of you are mulatoes anyways....

You are one good example, Raph Muur....

The cagot blood in you is responsible for your madness, and those of your brothers...

-

-

He looks white to me... [Mad]

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Irondumbass,

First off cut the dang Ralph crap it is not nor has it ever been my name not now not when I was born not ever. Yes my birth surname is Moore, but I am NOT Black nor am I a mulatto you half wit. How many more videos do I have to put up featuring myself before you cut the dang crap. Get it through your head I have no Black features NONE.

Second you must be blind, that boy does NOT look White in the least. The boy was a supporter of "Blacklivesmatter" a group who has started calling for the killing of White people & cops btw.

Kdolo,

Since when has a news agency photoshopped the pic of a perpetrator of a crime to make them look Black (must be backed up with proof)??? However I must say I was relieved to find out that the shooter in this case for once wasn't White LOL.

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Doxie/Ralph, you crazy. That boy is white as marshmallows. I don't think he is the mother's real son. He looks just like his dad.
Ralph, no one is fooled by that phony Youtube Vid you posted. Was that some cheap trailer park hooker you paid to make the vid? That slag hooker in your vid looks like the boy above's sister.

CNN didn't lighten that photo. More like the one on the right was darkened, or the lighting was poor.You know it's always dark in Oregon since it's always cloudy and raining.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Narmerthoth:

Scientists are continuing to be proven right as they predicted that due to Global warming trends white people would increase in insanity and mass homicide by white would drastically increase. 2015 has been the hottest year in recorded history, and next summer is forecast to be even hotter.

Are there more homocides in hot climates or cold climates?
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Narmer, No he's not either you blind fool. That was ME in the video you dumbass, nobody but me. Sorry I don't look like I could be that boy's sister you dumbass. They most certainly did lighten that pic & did a little more photoshopping on it as well. Sorry you can't pin it on Whitey this time you stupid Black racist pos. Don't you have some White children to torture Narmer.
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
Ralph, how much you pay that Craigslist hooker to pose for that video?
She looks like she'll show up for a poker party for a chocolate bar and a pair of nylon stockings.
Is she one of those KKK party girls?

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:

According to that international scientific article I posted white people go crazier in hot climate. The hotter the crazier they get.
The GLOBAL report wars of an unprecedented rise in worldwide homicide and genocide rates as global warming increases.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

According to that international scientific article I posted white people go crazier in hot climate. The hotter the crazier they get.
The GLOBAL report wars of an unprecedented rise in worldwide homicide and genocide rates as global warming increases.

Please show us the links so people don't think you're making this up
Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Please show us the links so people don't think you're making this up
Get real. I posted the full report here once it was released by WHO. Search.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
You will have to take this as a loss
You dont have the goods

Narmerthoth
Member # 20259

Rate Member
quote:
You will have to take this as a loss
You dont have the goods

Stop playing!

Four California Students Arrested For Plotting Mass Shooting

Oct 4 (Reuters) - Four northern California students have been arrested for plotting to carry out a shooting at a high school, authorities said.

Authorities took four unidentified students into custody after they uncovered their plan to shoot and kill faculty members and students at Summerville High School, the Tuolumne County Sheriff's Office said on Saturday.

"The suspects plan was very detailed in nature and included names of would be victims, locations and the methods in which the plan was to be carried out," the sheriff's department said in a Facebook post.

High school officials reported to authorities on Wednesday that three students were planning to carry out an attack. During their investigation, detectives learned that a fourth student was involved in the plot, the sheriff's office said.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
 -
Chris Harper-Mercer, mother Laurel Margaret Harper, Father ian Mercer

Since one of his parents was Black
and the other parent was White,
Blacks and Whites are equally responsible for the murders

Every single one, all over the globe or just America?

But yes, I do blame Dox aka Ralph.

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com