EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » If I had a $ dollar 5…..pay up! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: If I had a $ dollar 5…..pay up!
Mindovermatter
Member # 22317

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mindovermatter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
^Oh, oh, lioness is about to bury the thread
in nonsense Red Herring posts to hide it's importance.
Abandon Thread!

Mike can you at least give me feedback on my post?
Posts: 1558 | From: US | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mindovermatter:

Lioness, every white nationalist agrees that Southern Europe is highly mixed and is the result of admixture between black/browns and whites. When you mix a black person with multiple whites, you get the skin tone described in the picture.

White nationalists are assholes, so why should one regard anything they say.
Secondly they do not say tall darker skinned Southern Euroepans are all "highly mixed" with blacks
And you have a new catagory "browns" you throw in to muddy the waters
So does this mean brown South Americans are a mixture of blacks and whites?
"white" is a social contruct, it's meaning is sheer opinon and changes.
Look at all the variation in Africa. And what is the cause of it?
Do all dark skinned Africans look the same? Hell no

That should teach you that there is variation in other parts of the world also

quote:

Also if Benjamin Franklin were referring to these people as the swarthy ones, why would he be being saying that GERMANS,SWEDES,RUSSIANS,FRENCH etc are swarthy, whom are all VERY WHITE to primarily WHITE groups today?

Benjamin Franklin was merely talking syit, trying to enhance people of English ancestry as the "true whites"

quote:

What you are saying doesn't make any sense, and there are murals and pictures in Italy and elsewhere that show that there were high populations of black/browns in Europe predating Benjamin Franklin!

"black/browns"

^^^ throw anything in there, now "brown" is a race

-

Look, it's like Mike says, if blacks were this large majority in Europe just several hundred years ago

-

^^ and these people with terrible eyesight came in as minority and took ove the blacks, then black people must be a bunch of weak ass punks

Therefore several years ago Europe was not majority black

Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mindovermatter,

You don't what in the hell you are talking about. Check out Stormfront, they have a section for Spaniards, a section for Portuguese,a section for Greeks, & had a section for Italians til the Italian gov blocked the site. You are thinking about Nordicists, they believe everyone who isn't Nordic (Germanic) isn't White. BTW Ben Franklin wasn't an Anglo-Saxon either, he came from MTDna Haplo. V, a haplo. common in drum roll please SAMI people. BTW you can have Hitler as he wasn't White hehehe he was E1b1 a Haplo common in Berbers, Jews & Somalians Hehehehe he's all yours boys. Ohh and Napoleon is also yours he was a branch of E1b that is common in drum roll please ETHIOPIANS LOL ROTFLMBO!!!!

Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mindovermatter
Member # 22317

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mindovermatter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lioness, we have established and I have proved in my post that the Dravidian Albino's did not come in as a minority, they came in as a MAJORITY IN SEPARATE HUMAN WAVES AND LARGE SCALE HUMAN MIGRATIONS, JUST LIKE ILLEGAL MEXICANS COMING IN AND TAKING OVER THE SOUTH WEST OF THE UNITED STATES TODAY!

This is infact recorded in history, there were huge migrations of Dravidian albino's, from the Dorians, and Italics, to the Scythians, Cimmerians, Avars, Alans, to the Goths and Germanics and Slavs etc etc.

Roman and Greek writers were saying THERE WERE LARGE POPULATIONS OF THEM COMING IN FROM THE EAST! Tacitus said the Germancs had a VAST population!

Now look at my post about the R1a horse nomads of central Asia and the size of central asia to the United States! Think about how large a population of whites there are in the U.S and compare the size of the U.S to the territories I linked to in my last post.

In that gigantic territory, in medieval times, you could support ENTIRE POPULATIONS, INFACT YOU COULD HOUSE MASSIVE POPULATIONS OF DRAVIDIAN ALBINO's WITHIN THE TERRITORY! SO IT MAKES SENSE THAT THERE WOULD BE LARGE POPULATIONS OF DRAVIDIAN ALBINO'S MIGRATING FROM THE EAST FROM THE EURASIAN STEPPES!

So, these massive populations of Dravidian albino's from Eurasia started migrating en masse to Europe, in multiple human migrations as recorded by the Greeks and Romans!

The migrations and movement of these giant populations of Dravidian Albino's changed the appearance and racial demographics of Europe, such that R1a became a large marker in EASTERN Europe with some amounts in Western Europe as well! It also changed Europe from being like India with large populations of blacks/browns with Whites, TO PRIMARILY HAVING WHITE EUROPEANS AS THE PRINCIPLE POPULATION!

Posts: 1558 | From: US | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So Dhoxie understands Napoleon, Hitler and other whites are depigmented Africans. Give it time. All the Euronuts will come around. Even haplogroup I is African. I remember I read a paper stating the San carry unique versions of hg-I. About 7 years ago. Can't get my hands on that old paper now.

quote:
Originally posted by CelticWarrioress:
Mindovermatter,

You don't what in the hell you are talking about. Check out Stormfront, they have a section for Spaniards, a section for Portuguese,a section for Greeks, & had a section for Italians til the Italian gov blocked the site. You are thinking about Nordicists, they believe everyone who isn't Nordic (Germanic) isn't White. BTW Ben Franklin wasn't an Anglo-Saxon either, he came from MTDna Haplo. V, a haplo. common in drum roll please SAMI people. BTW you can have Hitler as he wasn't White hehehe he was E1b1 a Haplo common in Berbers, Jews & Somalians Hehehehe he's all yours boys. Ohh and Napoleon is also yours he was a branch of E1b that is common in drum roll please ETHIOPIANS LOL ROTFLMBO!!!!

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MOM,

Science should be based on theories that can be confirmed or rejected by empirical facts. Where are the empirical facts that so-called "Dravidian Albinos" marched into Europe by the thousands and thousands to displace resident blacks? That's just sheer fantasy--like the Santa Claus story that very young children are taught to believe in.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lamin:
MOM,

Science should be based on theories that can be confirmed or rejected by empirical facts. Where are the empirical facts that so-called "Dravidian Albinos" marched into Europe by the thousands and thousands to displace resident blacks? That's just sheer fantasy--like the Santa Claus story that very young children are taught to believe in.

I am REALLY, REALLY tired of you lies. Hell, you're even worst that lioness. Read this, then get your Albino Mole Ass back to STORMFRONT.

As clearly demonstrated, those Dravidian Albinos are now called Europeans.

(The Dumb bastard is too stupid to know that there are even Wiki's on the subject).

-

-

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mindovermatter
Member # 22317

Rate Member
quote:
MOM,

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v522/n7555/full/nature14317.html
quote:

By ~6,000–5,000 years ago, farmers throughout much of Europe had more hunter-gatherer ancestry than their predecessors, but in Russia, the Yamnaya steppe herders of this time were descended not only from the preceding eastern European hunter-gatherers, but also from a population of Near Eastern ancestry. Western and Eastern Europe came into contact ~4,500 years ago, as the Late Neolithic Corded Ware people from Germany traced ~75% of their ancestry to the Yamnaya, documenting a massive migration into the heartland of Europe from its eastern periphery. This steppe ancestry persisted in all sampled central Europeans until at least ~3,000 years ago, and is ubiquitous in present-day Europeans. These results provide support for a steppe origin9 of at least some of the Indo-European languages of Europe.

what part of this do you not understand?
http://www.ancient.eu/Migration_Age/

quote:

The Migration Period, also called the Barbarian Invasions or German: Völkerwanderung (wandering of the peoples), was a period of human migration that occurred roughly between 300 to 700 CE in Europe, marking the transition from Late Antiquity to the Early Middle Ages. These movements were catalyzed by profound changes within both the Roman Empire and the so-called 'barbarian frontier'. Migrating peoples during this period included the Huns, Goths, Vandals, Bulgars, Alans, Suebi, Frisians, and Franks, among other Germanic and Slavic tribes.

here is a size of siberia and modern day russia, where the albino hordes came from also:
 -

-

now include central asia, including northern iran, northern pakistan, afghanistan, and western china, and eastern ukraine, and you have a gigantic ass territory.

-

Now is it believable that hordes of albino's came in from these areas, amassed a population of themselves and migrated en masse to europe, in giant population waves of dravidian albino's?

Now here is a size comparison of Kazakhstan to Europe, Kazakhstan being in central asia and being a hot spot of Eurasian dravidian albino's who rode horses and invaded europe as DESCRIBED BY THE ANCIENT GREEKS!

-

Mindovermatter
Member # 22317

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
So Dhoxie understands Napoleon, Hitler and other whites are depigmented Africans. Give it time. All the Euronuts will come around. Even haplogroup I is African. I remember I read a paper stating the San carry unique versions of hg-I. About 7 years ago. Can't get my hands on that old paper now.

quote:
Mindovermatter,

xyman, can you give me feedback on my last big post on my theory i am working on?
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MOM,
Where does it say in your posts that the migrants were Albinos from India? You must note that the Western part of Eurasia--one continent not 2--was long occupied by people who mingled biologically with the Neanderthals until they became extinct some 40,000 years ago. Obviously then, there were people living in Western Europe at least 40,000 years ago.

The proof of that is that Modern Europeans are seen as having some 4% on average of the Neanderthal genome.

The question now is what were the physical characteristics of those people who lived in Western Europe during the times of the Neanderthal? The consensus hypothesis is that such people first settled in the Levant for a while before some went due North West and some went due North East. Those that when North West are the ancestors of today's Europeans. They went in 2 waves, first as nomads then as farmers. The first set are represented by the modern Basques of Spain whose language and genetics are distinct[even though they are indistinguishable from other Spaniards] while the second set are the ancestors of modern Europeans. What did they look like? Some theories state that they were Levantine tan with blue eyes.

That scenario looks much more plausible than speculative hypotheses about Dravidian Albinos invading from Central Asia who then proceeded to kill of resident blacks.

After all, Albinos occur relatively very infrequently--at most 1 per 20,000 in parts of Africa. So for a population of 1 million there would be only 50 Albinos. Given that Albinos belong to their families, on what basis would they gang together to form an army to travel Westwards to fight resident blacks? Pure speculation here.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mindovermatter
Member # 22317

Rate Member
quote:
MOM,
Where does it say in your posts that the migrants were Albinos from India? You must note that the Western part of Eurasia--one continent not 2--was long occupied by people who mingled biologically with the Neanderthals until they became extinct some 40,000 years ago. Obviously then, there were people living in Western Europe at least 40,000 years ago.

The proof of that is that Modern Europeans are seen as having some 4% on average of the Neanderthal genome.

The question now is what were the physical characteristics of those people who lived in Western Europe during the times of the Neanderthal? The consensus hypothesis is that such people first settled in the Levant for a while before some went due North West and some went due North East. Those that when North West are the ancestors of today's Europeans. They went in 2 waves, first as nomads then as farmers. The first set are represented by the modern Basques of Spain whose language and genetics are distinct[even though they are indistinguishable from other Spaniards] while the second set are the ancestors of modern Europeans. What did they look like? Some theories state that they were Levantine tan with blue eyes.

That scenario looks much more plausible than speculative hypotheses about Dravidian Albinos invading from Central Asia who then proceeded to kill of resident blacks.

After all, Albinos occur relatively very infrequently--at most 1 per 20,000 in parts of Africa. So for a population of 1 million there would be only 50 Albinos. Given that Albinos belong to their families, on what basis would they gang together to form an army to travel Westwards to fight resident blacks? Pure speculation here.

Lamin please observe the following:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12536373

quote:

This finding, together with the higher R1a-associated short tandem repeat diversity in India and Iran compared with Europe and central Asia, suggests that southern and western Asia might be the source of this haplogroup. Haplotype frequencies of the MX1 locus of chromosome 21 distinguish Koyas and Chenchus, along with Indian caste groups, from European and eastern Asian populations. Taken together, these results show that Indian tribal and caste populations derive largely from the same genetic heritage of Pleistocene southern and western Asians and have received limited gene flow from external regions since the Holocene. The phylogeography of the primal mtDNA and Y-chromosome founders suggests that these southern Asian Pleistocene coastal settlers from Africa would have provided the inocula for the subsequent differentiation of the distinctive eastern and western Eurasian gene pools.

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-new-research-debunks-aryan-invasion-theory-1623744

quote:

“We have conclusively proved that there never existed any Aryans or Dravidians in the Indian sub continent. The Aryan-Dravidian classification was nothing but a misinformation campaign carried out by people with vested interests,” Prof Lalji Singh, vice-chancellor, Banaras Hindu University, told DNA.

The findings of a three-year research by a team of scientists, including Prof Singh and others from various countries, has been published by American Journal of Human Genetics in its issue dated December 9.

“The study effectively puts to rest the argument that south Indians are Dravidians and were driven to the peninsula by Aryans who invaded North India,” said Prof Singh, a molecular biologist and former chief of Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology, Hyderabad.

According to Dr Gyaneshwer Chaubey, Estonian Biocentre, Tartu, Estonia, who was another Indian member of the team, the leaders of Dravidian political parties may have to find another answer for their raison d'être. “We have proved that people all over India have common genetic traits and origin. All Indians have the same DNA structure. No foreign genes or DNA has entered the Indian mainstream in the last 60,000 years,” Dr Chaubey said.

Dr Chaubey had proved in 2009 itself that the Aryan invasion theory is bunkum. “That was based on low resolution genetic markers. This time we have used autosomes, which means all major 23 chromosomes, for our studies. The decoding of human genome and other advances in this area help us in unraveling the ancestry in 60,000 years,” he explained.

However, Gnani Shankaran, noted Dravidian thinker, said the time for writing the last word on Dravidian philosophy has not yet come.

“We have to find out the credentials of the authors of this research paper and their hidden agenda. In Tamil Nadu, the Dravidian and Aryan ties are inter-related. The Dalits in our land are the descendents of the Dravidian Brahmins who were pushed to the lowest strata of society by the Aryans,” Shankaran said.

According to Prof Singh, Dr Chaubey, and Dr Kumarasamy Thangaraj, another member of the team, the findings disprove the caste theory prevailing in India. Interestingly, the team found that instead of Aryan invasion, it was Indians who moved from the subcontinent to Europe. “That’s the reason behind the findings of the same genetic traits in Eurasiain regions,” said Dr Thangaraj, senior scientist, CCMB.

“Africans came to India through Central Asia during 80,000 to 60,000 BCE and they moved to Europe sometime around 30,000 BCE. The Indian Vedic literature and the epics are all silent about the Aryan-Dravidian conflict,” said Dr S Kalyanaraman, a proponent of the Saraswathi civilization which developed along the banks of the now defunct River Saraswathi.

Now I do believe there were migrations of Dravidian albino's and Central Asian invaders into southern asia but not as euroclowns describe it.

But take a look at this:
 -

Now take a look at this indian albino:
 -

So it's simple, the indian albino's migrated into Central Asia and Siberia and modern day Russia before the BC period because they were albino's and due to temperature and too much sunlight and in the maps and location pictures I provided above.

They amassed themselves in those pictured territories and invaded Europe, the middle East, North Africa, Western China, Anatolia, South Asia from these pictures territories.

DD'eDeN
Member # 21966

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DD'eDeN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
M111: "As to you Chinese and other Mongloid people out there: As clearly shown by the Himba and San: "

No mention of the African Mongo people.

San & Himba lived nomadically in deserts - thus the slanted eyes (epicanthic fold) of people of the Namibian Kalahari Desert, and the Mongolian Gobi desert. Deserts are found in sub-tropics not tropics.

The people with the darkest skin mostly have round eyes, associated with partial shading along tropical rainforest periphery.

- - -

Etymology of bungalow:
bungalow (n.) from Gujarati bangalo, from Hindi bangla "low, thatched house," literally "Bengalese," used elliptically for "house in the Bengal style" (see Bengal). Related: Bungaloid.

Posts: 2021 | From: Miami | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Many Indians have this type of very broad nose. Many Europeans do not have this type of nose. But dumbasses don't know the difference. One could argue that her nose and lips are more similar to the average African than to the average European !

-

Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mindovermatter you have to understand that much of the research on ancient Indians is based on Hindutva nationalism. The Hindutva are radical Hindus who are anti-Dalit, Muslim, Dravidians and etc. Archaeological research makes it clear that the Indo-Aryan speaking Hindus of North India only arrived in India 1200 BC--they are using the diversity of M haplogroups among South Indians to make it appear that Indo-Aryan speakers were the first settlers of India. But as made clear among the papers in this book there is no support between the spread of AMH to India and the M haplogroup.

Your theory is interesting but it fails to understand the history of India and the origin of the people of India. The North Indians and Dravidians have different origins. The North Indians are descendants of white Central Asians who mated with the Dravidians after the entered India around 1200 BC.

Reich et al, Reconstructing Indian population history, Nature 461:489-494 claims that the Indian Cline divides Indians into two groups Ancestral North Indians (ANI) and Ancestral South Indians (ANS).

-

Southern Asia, Australia and the Search for Human Origins
edited by Robin Dennell, Martin Porr

http://books.google.com/books?hl=en&lr=&id=DuWfAgAAQBAJ&oi=fnd&pg=PA

Southern Asia, Australia and the Search for Human Origins edited by Robin Dennell, Martin Porr is an interesting book. Blinkhorn and Petraglia wrote Chapter 6: Assessing Models for the Dispersal of Modern Human to South Asia . This chapter is very interesting. We learn that there is little skeletal or archaeological evidence to support the spread of AMH to India between 50-65kya, probably due to changes in the sea level. These changes may have led to many early sites containing AMH remains--presently under water.

The best evidence of AMH in India date back to 30kya. This evidence shows a relationship between Howiesons Poort (South African) and South Indian microlithic industries. This suggest a Khoisan migration into the area, since we see the expansion of Khoisan into western Eurasia around the same time, i.e. the Aurignacian culture. South Indian traditions claim a land mass formerly connected India to East Africa. The increased sea levels suggest that we may never know the actual history for the spread of AMH to India.

Many archaeologist fail to recognize the actual history of AMH in India. They spend their time attempting to make Dravidians the original settlers of India. The original settlers of India are the Munda people. The Dravidians only came to India 4.5kya.

If the Khoisan did settle India they probably introduced haplogroup N lineages R and U. This would explain the presence of mtDNA R among the Munda. The Munda people may not have took the coastal route to India.

If you are interested in learning more about the Munda see: http://ispub.com/IJBA/4/2/5591

Since the Khoisan carried haplogroup R when they entered Europe, they would have been carriers of this haplogroup when they entered the caves. As a result, Proto Europeans would have carried R haplogroup when they exited the caves after 2000.

The Iranian and other Southern “whites” (the name the Germans call Middle Easteren “whites”) have different origins. The white Europeans are descendants of the Cro-Magnon Blacks (Khoisan) who entered the caves during the last Ice Age and remained in the caves until around 2000 BC.

The ancestors of the Turks and other Middle Eastern whites are the Gutians. These Gutians were hill people who were often engaged in wars with the Sumerians and Akkadians.

The Hindutva has popularized the idea that the Aryan Invasion Theory (AIT), which maintains that nomadic Indo-Aryan speaking populations invaded India, is a lie ; and that Indo-Aryan people have always lived in India and were founders of the Indus Valley Civilization (IVC).
To deny AIT, you have to prove that North India 1) was not originally occupied by non-Indo-Aryan speaking people; and 2) Indo-Aryan speaking people have always been settled in Northern India. This is impossible because we know that the original inhabitants of North India used the black-and red ware (BRW) ceramic tradition. Around the time Indo-Aryans, have been hypothesized as invading India (c. 800-1200 BC), we see the introduction of people using painted grey ware (PGW), and the disappearance of the users of BRW.

Most Indo-Aryans entered India around 1000-800 BC. This would explain why almost all of the dependable PGW dates cluster around 800-350 BC.
Because the first wave Aryans probably entered India peacefully , before 1000BC there probably existed vast bilingualism in North India and other areas where Dravidian speaking populations are found outside South India.

The Aryans adopted many cultural elements from the indigenous Indian people. This was especially true of Dravidian gods like Vishnu, Krishna and Shiva.
Over time the Aryan invaders began to unite their own gods and those of the Dravidian speaking population. But they made sure to keep the Dravidian gods in a subservient role. For example, Krishna is often represented as driving the chariot of Arjuna.
Although the Aryans took much of their civilization from the Dravidian speaking population, they continued to practice their own religion. This religion was reconstituted by the adoption of many of the Dravidian gods and religious practices.
The Aryan invasion/elite dominance model explains the existence of the Hurrian-Mitanni religious and horsemenship terms in Hindu civilization. These terms became part of an interlanguage phenomena when the Hurrian-Mitanni and Iranian speakers met in Iran and created the Proto-Indo-Aryan speaking “populations”.
Once the Aryan speakers crossed the Iranian Plateau and moved their way into India they came in contact with the Dravidian speaking population. At this time we probably had the Aryan population speaking a mixed language made up of Hurrian-Mitanni and Iranian dialects entering an area where Dravidian dialects were already being spoken.
After hundreds of years of bilingualism there developed an interlanguage phenomena that became a permenant feature of the literate or elite segments of Northern India after the Aryans took control of the area. The Aryans adopted many native terms, but due to their elite

status they imposed their religion on the locals.
We can define the institutionalization of an interlanguage as language recombination, i.e., the mixing of the vocabulary and structures of the substratum language (Dravidian) and the superstratum (Elamite-Iranian-Hurrian-Mitanni) language(s) to form a new mixed language: Indo-Aryan. The invention of an interlanguage in Northern India would account for the correspondence in grammar and vocabulary between Dravidian and Indo-Aryan, and Iranian and Hurrian-Mitanni on the other.
In summary there was an Aryan invasion of India. The invaders came from from Iran.
The invaders spoke Iranian dialects, Elamite and Hurrian-Mitanni. The Iranians and Hurrians fused their gods into one religion that became Hinduism.
The Aryans made painted grey ware. They entered India in two waves. A peaceful wave between 1300-1000 BC and a violent wave of conquest between 1000- 350 BC.

The Indo-Aryan language spoken in India is an interlanguage. This language includes vocabulary and grammar from Iranian dialects, Hurrian-Mitanni and the Dravidian languages.

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mindovermatter
Member # 22317

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
 -

Many Indians have this type of very broad nose. Many Europeans do not have this type of nose. But dumbasses don't know the difference. One could argue that her nose and lips are more similar to the average African than to the average European !

-

Lioness please stop lying, I know a white girl at my work that LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE HER AND WITH HER EXACT FACIAL FEATURES! The only difference is that she had ginger hair instead of blonde.

And lioness, there are plenty, I mean PLENTY of White Europeans with flat to broad noses even broader then hers. How do I know? Because I have seen them.

These albino's are for all intents and purposes white europeans, please please stop lying and trying to play these stupid games.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
 -

-

Mindovermatter do you now see why it is foolish to have a conversation with lioness and lamin? It is best to simply make your point and then ignore them. All that will follow from them is a lie, so why bother?

-

-

-

-

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
^ Mike has a point,

Nonwithstanding, broad noses are more typical of Africans than Europeans.

-

Still those flat nosed white people don't quite match this woman

I might add her nose while broad is not exactly shaped like most African noses. It seems to be similar to some aboriginal Austrailians

If you want to do the whole "Dravidian albino" theory at least get a person with a thin sterotypical European looking nose.
However you find more of those in the Middle East. So why aren't white people "Near Eastern Albinos" ??
Simple, Mike has less affection for Indian people and it's further away from Europe, the home of Mike's own Haplgroup I.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=010747

Mindovermatter
Member # 22317

Rate Member
Lioness for god's sake, how do you explain this then?
 -

Many white racist bloggers have admitted that Indians, even the dark ones are racially "caucasoid" as in having "caucasian features". I have posted the links for that here before.

So if Whites have flat noses, how the **** wouldn't they have noses like this girl? I have ACTUALLY SEEN ACTUAL WHITE PEOPLE WITH THESE NOSES IN REAL LIFE!
SHE IS FOR ALL INTENTS AND PURPOSES A WHITE GIRL, AND IF SHE WERE TO BE MAGICALLY TRANSPORTED TO AMERICA, EVERYONE WOULD MISTAKE HER FOR A TYPICAL WHITE GIRL IF SHE SPOKE PERFECT ENGLISH WITHOUT AN ACCENT!

NO ONE WOULD SUSPECT SHE IS AN ALBINO! ESPECIALLY IN THE PRESENCE OF ANY BLACK PEOPLE!

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Lioness for god's sake, how do you explain this then?
 -

Many white racist bloggers have admitted that Indians, even the dark ones are racially "caucasoid" as in having "caucasian features". I have posted the links for that here before.

So if Whites have flat noses, how the **** wouldn't they have noses like this girl? I have ACTUALLY SEEN ACTUAL WHITE PEOPLE WITH THESE NOSES IN REAL LIFE!
SHE IS FOR ALL INTENTS AND PURPOSES A WHITE GIRL, AND IF SHE WERE TO BE MAGICALLY TRANSPORTED TO AMERICA, EVERYONE WOULD MISTAKE HER FOR A TYPICAL WHITE GIRL IF SHE SPOKE PERFECT ENGLISH WITHOUT AN ACCENT!

NO ONE WOULD SUSPECT SHE IS AN ALBINO! ESPECIALLY IN THE PRESENCE OF ANY BLACK PEOPLE!

You are always saying "but the racists say"

F the racists and what they say

There is a certain amount of overlap of facial features from around the world.
But you can't assume samness of ancestry based on that. The genetics and historical evidence help clarify.
Inidna mtDNA is predominantly Haplogroup M, Euroepan myDNA is not. Clyde will attest.

Put up some pictures of Syrians, Jordainians, Iranians, Middle Easterners etc and you will find a lot of crossover with European features. So why all the hype on "Dravidians" and the dumb thing is that Dravidians are not even the only type of East Indian, again Clyde will attest

And I told your ass, without a timeline, which is a sequence of events by dates, none of your theories will be believable

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Mindovermatter,

The Italian gov was wise to do so, they know that most of what they write there is ignorant racist ****. And I find it ironic how well you now your way on the Stormfront website so well. [Big Grin]

Thx for showing where you get you "education" from.

I bet before you knew his genetic background, he was your most favorite hero of all time.

-

http://youtu.be/zMPjkfCGz2k

http://youtu.be/XOM9GG_1gwI

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Hitler
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hitler

Yep, he was mixed up. Very confusing, almost disturbing.
Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope Troll Patrol he wasn't. I have no heroes, I have never had any heroes or role models. I learned a long long time ago to live by the rule DTA and not to look up to anyone either as people will let you down.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
I said Hitler because Hitler's DNA belonged to the group E1b1b.
Comparitively Hitler is more black then Mike who belongs to the Scandinavian Haplogroup I

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Nope Troll Patrol he wasn't. I have no heroes, I have never had any heroes or role models. I learned a long long time ago to live by the rule DTA and not to look up to anyone either as people will let you down.

Perhaps that's the problem with you: "I have never had any heroes or role models".
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
I said Hitler because Hitler's DNA belonged to the group E1b1b.
Comparitively Hitler is more black then Mike who belongs to the Scandinavian Haplogroup I

I saw a documentary about ten years ago. It had a "black dude," looking like the average African American male. His genetic composition wasn't like that of the average African American male. Even he was surprised.
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yo Ish,

His Name is Wayne Joseph Fam.

Wayne Joseph
 -

An American Deception: Blacks and Native Americans
http://egyptsearchreloaded.proboards.com/thread/1775

Man as 'black’for 50 years finds out he's probably not
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/en/doc/2003-12/29/content_294229.htm

Test Suggests 'Black' Man Is Really Not
http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/story?id=129005&page=1

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DD'eDeN
Member # 21966

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DD'eDeN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lamin: "That's just sheer fantasy--like the Santa Claus story that very young children are taught to believe in."

Santa Claus story is based on ancient Shaman entering the Chum(tipi with central stairway/smokehole/chimney), far more real than the racist speculation stuff.

Tundra = Sunland (no forest canopy there) Lots of UV there.

- - -

Wayne Joseph looks Samoan/Tongan.

Narrow nose = low humidity climate
Broad nose = high humidity climate

Posts: 2021 | From: Miami | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
DD--

You don't understand my point. The Santa Claus story is nonsense because young children in the West are taught that some fat man slides down a chimney to hand lay gifts at the base of a fertility tree(Christmas tree). It is just NOT TRUE.

On nasal indices--again all wrong. There are many blacks in Africa with very narrow noses, and they live in the humid parts of Africa. The same with East Asia. Look at the nose of Japanese PM, Abe and compare with the flat noses or medium/flat noses the majority of Japanese.

Anthropologists have claimed that the Japanese noses don't have "nose bridges" hence the popularity of cosmetic surgery to insert plastic nose bridges on noses.

Again, I note that people are confusing haplogroup linkages with phenotype. The former are essentially about MRCA linkages while the latter are subject to the vagaries of natural selection, genetic drift assorted mating, bottlenecks, etc. The latter are shaped purely by the environment. The former by the random changes on the ACTG bases.

Both types genomic structures do no necessarily run concomitantly.

ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This CocaCola invented Sannie Claws is absurd.
Th fuh outta here...
...some Euro goin roun the world giving
when we all know Euros went roun the world taking
Pure damage control.

But I say, shis, enjoy the frickin holiday, have big fun.

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DD'eDeN
Member # 21966

Rate Member
Lamin, you seem to be in a "I'm right, You're dumb" rut.

The Santaclaus/saintnicholas/tsintli coloa(Aztec) story is truly ancient oral history.

Ancient Egypt priests held a flying trance on a tekenu sledge just like Eskimo shaman held a flying trance on a dogsled and Siberian shaman held flying trance on a reindeer sled.

The fat Santa indicates happy healthy during the long winter/drought famine period.

Xya.endu.ngolu Sky.Entry.Bowl(dome/cone/chum/chimney) Shama(sh)/Shama(n)/Santa/Tzintli/Saint(ly)/Te.ng.eri/

Chinese version (prosperity god)
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7155/6781802087_9346128009_z.jpg
 -

Japanese 7 gods
http://imaginatorium.org/shop/pics/bs62501.jpg

note: Lu-Pan
Other Names: Lupan.
Description: God of carpenters and masons.
Rules Over: Artistic abilities, fame

cf lupa(Philipino: soil)/Nuba/Fula relates to earth lodges eg. r/b/gr/mound structures such as Jomon, Navaho, Mandan; and further to mom's mound.

- - -

Lamin: "DD--

You don't understand my point. The Santa Claus story is nonsense because young children in the West are taught that some fat man slides down a chimney to hand lay gifts at the base of a fertility tree(Christmas tree). It is just NOT TRUE. "

DD: it is modernized and adapted to local cultures. Fertility tree OR fire/pyre/hearth/birth

"On nasal indices--again all wrong. There are many blacks in Africa with very narrow noses, and they live in the humid parts of Africa. The same with East Asia. Look at the nose of Japanese PM, Abe and compare with the flat noses or medium/flat noses the majority of Japanese."

DD: Of course mixture & migration.

"Anthropologists have claimed that the Japanese noses don't have "nose bridges" hence the popularity of cosmetic surgery to insert plastic nose bridges on noses. "

DD: and Thailand, rhinoplasty... opposite occurs in Iran, nasalbone shaving

"Again, I note that people are confusing haplogroup linkages with phenotype. The former are essentially about MRCA linkages while the latter are subject to the vagaries of natural selection, genetic drift assorted mating, bottlenecks, etc. The latter are shaped purely by the environment. The former by the random changes on the ACTG bases. "

DD: Mutations followed by natural selection for advantageous traits, as always in nature.

DD'eDeN
Member # 21966

Rate Member
Little doubt that Sami and San(dhwe) link to Santa/Shama. via Xyambua(tlaya). Both have conical dwellings called lavu(Lapp) and Sandu(tent/etxe-endu).

Note: Basque also have a Xmas/Xyamash/krystmas god. in Basque, house is etxe.

Note: Basque - Lamin. Common name of a spirit of human form, generally female, with the feet of an animal. Very frequent in the mythology, their name and characteristics vary according to regions. They are found mainly in Vizcaya, the South of Guipúzcoa, the mountains of from Navarre and in Laburdi, Benabarra and Zuberoa.

- - -

The Sandhwe make cone huts like Bantus and Mongols, other KhoiSan make dome huts of grass.

New Year Symbol -> Annu.al god/Janus(Rome)=Oannes(Babel) linked to Shama.sh/Shema(Hebrew:sun prayer).
===

Olantzyaro(Basque santa-god)
Kilimanjaro(Kenya) snow on high/sky/fly/tzi.oen
Kinabalu(Borneo) snow on high/sky/fly/guru-gunung
Xy.mba/nja.dwa ~ Sandwe(San)/Honai(Yali)/Coney
ki(Jap) smo.key.wood(Hinoki incense cedar)

coil/coal/cuon/kong hi fatt choy(Cant: happy new year)

Snakepit1
Member # 21736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Snakepit1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

quote:
Mindovermatter,

There's a shitload of people in Norway who carries Y-dna haplogroup I
Posts: 117 | From: Earth | Registered: Feb 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DD'eDeN
Member # 21966

Rate Member
Norway had tropical rainforests.

--------------------
xyambuatlaya

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Even haplogroup I is African. I remember I read a paper stating the San carry unique versions of hg-I. About 7 years ago. Can't get my hands on that old paper now.

This is a lie ^^^
He made it up

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v463/n7283/full/nature08795.html

Complete Khoisan and Bantu genomes from southern Africa - Nature

_________

Supplement:

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v463/n7283/suppinfo/nature08795.html

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Child Of The KING:
Yo Ish,

His Name is Wayne Joseph Fam.

Wayne Joseph
 -

An American Deception: Blacks and Native Americans
http://egyptsearchreloaded.proboards.com/thread/1775

Man as 'black’for 50 years finds out he's probably not
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/en/doc/2003-12/29/content_294229.htm

Test Suggests 'Black' Man Is Really Not
http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/story?id=129005&page=1

No, that not the guy I am talking about.
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
typo:" ... is" ...
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Gebor, Could Ben Arogundade the dude you were thinking about?

Ben Arogundade
 -

quote:
My Ethnicity Search: I Thought I Was Black — Until I Had An Ancestry DNA Test

I WAS BORN A BLACK AFRICAN: at least, that is what I thought Now my perceived ethnicity is in doubt

writer: Ben Arogundade.

http://www.arogundade.com/my-story-ancestry-dna-testing-for-ethnicity.html

Interesting.

People don't waste money on DNA Testing, nor give your blood to a genetic company...We Are One

Regards

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
No, it's not him. He is from London, the guy in that documentary was from the States.
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

Lioness, every white nationalist agrees that Southern Europe is highly mixed and is the result of admixture between black/browns and whites. When you mix a black person with multiple whites, you get the skin tone described in the picture.

Secondly they do not say tall darker skinned Southern Euroepans are all "highly mixed" with blacks

quote:

Also if Benjamin Franklin were referring to these people as the swarthy ones, why would he be being saying that GERMANS,SWEDES,RUSSIANS,FRENCH etc are swarthy, whom are all VERY WHITE to primarily WHITE groups today?

Benjamin Franklin was merely talking syit, trying to enhance people of English ancestry as the "true whites"

quote:

What you are saying doesn't make any sense, and there are murals and pictures in Italy and elsewhere that show that there were high populations of black/browns in Europe predating Benjamin Franklin!

"black/browns"

-

Look, it's like Mike says, if blacks were this large majority in Europe just several hundred years ago

-

^^ and these people with terrible eyesight came in as minority and took ove the blacks, then black people must be a bunch of weak ass punks

I have this question for you, why is all europeans are being clusters together is one big happy family? I mean, genetically and in cranial metrics there is obvious differences, also historically. Let's say Nordics and Meds.

And secondly why are not all Italians as "dark" as that soccer player, from Napoli. What' up with that?

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Yo Gebor,

There was a Documentary back inside 2003 called

Race: The Power of an Illusion PBS Documentary

they had 3 part series...Episode 1 possibly the Video...Gotta check PBS to see About Watching the Video...

Chapter One - The Difference Between Us

examines the contemporary science - including genetics -

that challenges our common sense assumptions that human beings can be bundled into three or four fundamentally different groups according to their physical traits.

Chapter Two - The Story We Tell

uncovers the roots of the race concept in North America, the 19th century science that legitimated it, and how it came to be holded onto so fiercely in the western imagination.

The episode is an eye-opening tale of how race served to rationalize, even justify, American social inequalities as "natural."

Chapter Three - The House We Live In

asks, If race is not biology, what is it? This episode uncovers how race resides not in nature but in politics, economics and culture.

It reveals how our social institutions "make" race by disproportionately channeling resources, power, status and wealth to white people.

Race: The Power of an Illusion
http://www.pbs.org/race/000_General/000_00-Home.htm

http://newsreel.org/video/RACE-THE-POWER-OF-AN-ILLUSION

Support PBS, from watching the video on the Television, get off the stupid computer....

People can crowd around a Television like fifty to hundred then a stupid computer monitor.

Support TV broadcasts and not the filthy computer/internet ...

A.D.D(attention deficit disorder) makes people impatient..and can't concentrate...Notice adults are developing ADULT A.D.D. because of the worthless computer CONvenience

Mindovermatter
Member # 22317

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:
quote:
quote:

quote:

quote:

"black/browns"

-

-

I have this question for you, why is all europeans are being clusters together is one big happy family? I mean, genetically and in cranial metrics there is obvious differences, also historically. Let's say Nordics and Meds.

And secondly why are not all Italians as "dark" as that soccer player, from Napoli. What' up with that?

I have explained everything for Lioness and people like here before but brief summary:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=010837

By now it's pretty obvious how it happened and what happened, the evidence and the clues just add up.

Mediterraneans are not the same race as Northern Europeans and Europeans are not all one big family. The Basque and Western Europeans are different from Balts, and Eastern Europeans, and Southern Europeans are different from Northern Europeans.

However what is for certain is that ALL WHITE EUROPEANS ARE ALBINO'S OR ARE THE RESULT OF THE GENETIC DEFECT REFERRED TO AS ALBINISM!

The only issue is why people like Mike and Xyman have such a hard time grasping or accepting the fact that Black Europeans had their OWN albino's IN EUROPE, when they first SETTLED EUROPE! BEFORE the Germanic migration period into Europe and the Scythina/Sarmatian expansion.

The people of Ireland and Scandanavia and Germany, and Scotland/England are a result of Black African albino's mixing with Indian albino's from Central Asia.

This is explained by the almost virtual absence of haplogroup R1b in Eastern Europe, and the complete absence of Haplogroup R1a in Basque people and only little R1a in Western Europe; which is the opposite case for people in Eastern Europe.

However the reason why Mediterraneans are so dark and why Western Europeans are so pale can be explained by the following, the Blacks in the Mediterranean bred with the albino invaders from Central Asia.

However since Northern Europe was sparsely populated and isolated while being a historical backwater throughout history unlike the empires in the south, it was a place of refuge FOR BLACK EUROPEANS WITH ALBINISM AS LOGIC TELLS US!

So the BLACK EUROPEAN ALBINO'S BRED with the EURASIAN INDIAN ALBINO'S IN THE NORTH AND WEST WHEN THEY STARTED THEIR MASS MIGRATIONS INTO EUROPE FROM CENTRAL ASIA!

This resultant admixture produced people like Scandinavians and Germanics peoples, and also Irish/Scottish and Dutch people.

Again the genetic evidence indicates that indeed, the peoples I listed are hybrids or tri-racials of the product of mixing between Black European albino's and Indian Central Asian albino's, which is the REASON WHY THEY LOOK SO WHITE UNLIKE THEIR SOUTHERN EUROPEAN COUNTERPARTS WHILE CARRYING BLACK AFRICAN GENES AND HAPLOGROUPS!

The evidence keeps piling up! And I seem to be proved right time and time again. But I'm still puzzled why people like Xyman, Zaharan, and Mike have trouble accepting this scenario when historical and genetic evidence keeps proving my scenario time and time again!

Mindovermatter
Member # 22317

Rate Member
when you mix this guy:
 -

with this guy:
 -

You get this guy:
 -

or this guy:
 -

Folks if you do not believe me, then take a look at this and figure it out yourself:
 -

Why oh why is this hard for people to accept?

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
MOM,

Sorry White people hating, Black racist, Black supremacist. When you breed an Albino Black & an Albino Indian you do NOT get a White person sorry dude you just don't. Your theory is not being proven true because there is NO evidence for it nor is there any for Mike's or Clyde's theories either.

Mindovermatter
Member # 22317

Rate Member
quote:
MOM,

Sorry White people hating, Black racist, Black supremacist. When you breed an Albino Black & an Albino Indian you do NOT get a White person sorry dude you just don't. Your theory is not being proven true because there is NO evidence for it....

Oh but Dox there is, this is the closest real life scenario I can think of in modern day times, pertaining to the scenario I have described:

Brazilian albino's:
 -

These are Afro-Brazillian albino's, Afro-Brazillians are basically a mix of blacks and White Europeans, black Brazilians have lots of European DNA even if they do look very black as Brazilian genes tell us.

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2011/02/brazilians-more-european-than-not/#.VnH-o_ncB1A

quote:

on the other hand, there’s the persistent trend in the recent analyses which show that black Brazilians have a much higher load of European ancestry than black Americans, while white Brazilians have a much higher load of Amerindian and African, than white Americans.

So basically as you can see, these Brazillian albino's are 100% INDISTINGUISHABLE from ANY MODERN PERSON in central and northern Europe.

And black brazillians are hybrids of White Europeans and blacks.

So what happens when you mix a Black African albino or a Black African albino carrier with a Dravidian Indian European albino as in the case of these Brazilian albino's?

You get these people:
 -

-

-

These albino's LOOK COMPLETELY LIKE WHITE EUROPEANS ESPECIALLY NORTHERN EUROPEANS!
You are a liar if you say they are not white....

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
MOM,

Sorry dude but the boy in that second pic is NOT White & does not look like a European. Look at his sloped forehead, his low-set broad flat,round tipped nose, his heavy jawline, his lips. I even have doubts about the little girl, something in her nose says non-White. Another thing, children should not be used as their facial features are not fully developed, the same as a puppy should not be used to represent an adult dog. Sorry but albino Negros, Albino Dravidians, Albino Asians, etc are NOT White, never will be White, we won't accept them or your Albino mixed raced offspring either. They are NOT of my people and never will be.

Mindovermatter
Member # 22317

Rate Member
quote:
MOM,

Sorry dude but the boy in that second pic is NOT White & does not look like a European. Look at his sloped forehead, his low-set broad flat,round tipped nose, his heavy jawline, his lips. I even have doubts about the little girl, something in her nose says non-White. Another thing, children should not be used as their facial features are not fully developed, the same as a puppy should not be used to represent an adult dog. Sorry but albino Negros, Albino Dravidians, Albino Asians, etc are NOT White, never will be White, we won't accept them or your Albino mixed raced offspring either. They are NOT of my people and never will be.

Yeah right bullshit, how do you explain this?
 -

-

-

-

You are a liar! I have seen and you can search it up, MANY MANY Whites with broad noses and sloping foreheads! A great example is the Baltid and Borreby phenotypes of Northern Europe!

-

Heavy jawline, and whether they are kids or not DOES NOT PROVE ANYTHING YOU IDIOT! I AM MAKING AN ARGUMENT OF GENETICS!

And MANY MANY WHITES DO NOT HAVE BLONDE OR BLUE EYES OR VERY PALE SKIN, INFACT I WOULD DESCRIBE THIS GUY AS THE AVERAGE WHITE EUROPEAN!

-

-

AND THESE ALBINO'S THAT I HAVE INCLUDED IN THE PICTURES IN MY LAST POSTS ARE ACTUALLY WHITER AND ARE MORE BLONDER THEN THESE ABOVE PEOPLE/AVERAGE WHITES AND HAVE BLUE EYES!

THEREFORE, to say these people are not white is completely ridicules and dumb, because in the presence of black skinned people in the U.S, or in anywhere in the U.S, THESE KIDS WOULD NOT BE THOUGHT OF AS ANYTHING OTHER THEN WHITE BECAUSE THEY LOOK SO WHITE ON THE OUTSIDE!

Infact MANY ACTUAL ALBINO'S IN AMERICA SAY THAT WHITE PEOPLE CONFUSE THEM FOR BEING WHITE PEOPLE!:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/13/one-drop-rule-black-identity-photos-yaba-blay_n_4775100.html

quote:

Sean Gethers, "Black/African-American"
seangethers
"A lot of Caucasians think I'm White because they've never run into somebody that has albinism ... At the same time, I don't feel like I’m passing. I can't hide being Black. My nose, my eyes, my lips, my cheekbones. Come on, ain't no white part of me except my skin. You can't judge a book by its cover."

Destiny Birdsong, "African-American/Black"
destinybirdsong ALBINO BLACK PERSON:
"I've always had a fear of being mistaken for White because you have to deal with people's ignorance ... It's a way that someone can use language to really erase who you are and your own past."

Johanne Stewart, "African-American"
joannestewart
"Vitiligo is not something that changes you as a person. I may not be the color I used to be, but I am the same person. I don't try to pass myself off as somebody that I'm not. I'm still who I've always been -- a strong Black woman who is very proud to be a part of a race of people that have endured a lot."

How the **** do you explain that you moron? REAL WHITE PEOPLE CONFUSE BLACK ALBINO'S FOR AVERAGE WHITE PEOPLE IN AMERICA!

THEREFORE THESE ALBINO'S IN THE ABOVE PICTURES AND ALBINO'S ARE WHITE PEOPLE AND WHITE PEOPLE ARE ALBINO'S!

And if you LOOK AT THE EUROPEAN GENETIC TABLE I POSTED, YOU SEE THAT EURO-MUTTS AND EUROPEANS HAVE BLACK AFRICAN GENES AND GENETIC HAPLOGROUPS LIKE BULGARIANS, GREEKS, IRISH, ALBANIANS YET THEY LOOK WHITE, ARE INCLUDED AS WHITES, AND ARE SEEN AS WHITE PEOPLE! HOW IS THAT SO?

AND THESE ALBINO'S ARE JUST AS WHITE AS THEM, HAVE THE EXACT SAME GENES AS EUROPEANS, AND GET MISTAKEN FOR REGULAR WHITE PEOPLE!

Hence only an idiot wouldn't realize these albino's are not White people!

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
MOM,

Give it up. Sorry your Negros that are Albinos are NOT White, they are just as Black as you are. The only way they'd be mistaken for White is from a distance where all you see is their skin color. No you dumbass Albinos are not White people unless they are an Albino White person & Whites are not Albinos unless they are an actual Albino.

Mindovermatter
Member # 22317

Rate Member
quote:
MOM,

Give it up. Sorry your Negros that are Albinos are NOT White, they are just as Black as you are. The only way they'd be mistaken for White is from a distance where all you see is their skin color. No you dumbass Albinos are not White people unless they are an Albino White person & Whites are not Albinos unless they are an actual Albino.

Good god you are such an idiot, it's unimaginable!

If Black Albino's are confused for white people IN AMERICA, HOW ARE THE BRAZILLIAN ALBINO'S NOT WHITE IF THEY DO NOT HAVE NEGROID FEATURES AND HOW ARE WHITE PEOPLE NOT ALBINO'S IF THEY CONFUSE BLACK ALBINO'S FOR WHITE PEOPLE IN AMERICA?

How are White people not albino's if white people share the exact same Caucasian features as South Asians and Middle Eastern people AND THEIR ALBINO'S LOOK LIKE EACH OTHER?

How are White people NOT ALBINO'S IF WHITE RACISTS SEPARATE SOUTH ASIANS AND MIDDLE EASTERNERS AS BEING RACIALLY CAUCASOID AND NOT BLACK WITH HAVING CAUCASIAN FEATURES AND THEIR ALBINO'S ARE SEEN AS WHITES BY THEIR OWN PEOPLES AND HAVE SKIN/HAIR TONES SIMILAR TO WHITE EUROPEAN PEOPLES?
quote:

The only way they'd be mistaken for White is from a distance where all you see is their skin color.

Good you have admitted that albinism results in white skin, that to the untrained eye, looks like the skin color features of regular White Europeans. Therefore WHITE EUROPEANS HAVE TO BE ALBINO'S IF THAT IS THE CASE!

And HOW ARE THESE ALBINO'S NOT WHITE IF WHITES SUPPOSEDLY PRODUCE THEIR OWN ALBINO'S THAT HAVE SIMILAR SKIN TONES AND LOOK THE EXACT SAME AS INDIAN ALBINO'S AND INDIAN ALBINO'S HAVE THEIR OWN ALBINO'S THAT LOOK LIKE REGULAR WHITE PEOPLE?

Logic idiot, logic! Use it even though it's a challenge for mental retards like yourself!

The evidence has already been provided, and these albino's look and pass off as white to any sane regular intelligent person that has seen them IRL. Indian albino's look like regular white people as has been shown and posted here many times.

Therefore it's a FACT that whites people ARE ALBINO'S! I don't care if you accept this fact or not at this point since it's not my problem if you don't!

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
The Computer Pond Scum.

People So Obsessed with posting selfies(selfish) and babbling about stupidness that there brain get smaller and smaller.

Brainwashed People even Post When there Family member dies and cry about some ting called crowd funding [Confused] ......

People Try and support Support News Papers and Television, at least reading Stories from Reporters on paper and Ink hard to delete and Guess What,

The Reporters Newspaper articles Word Counts Way Higher then 18 words Bahaha [Big Grin] twitter a stupid website.

Never looked at the website twitter, yet searching for pictures you see these dumb 10 word posts and then you see they from a sewer called twitter [Mad]

Adults developing A.D.D attention deficit disorder when Brainwashed People afraid to write words bigger then 3 letters [Eek!]

you see tings like "ey u 8" [Eek!] WHATS THE BABBLER YAPPING ABOUT???

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com