EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » How similar is the DNA of African Americans to early Europeans?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How similar is the DNA of African Americans to early Europeans?
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

^ Here is a man from Papua New Guinea. Despite looking somewhat African his DNA can be distinguished from Africans and Papua New Guineans are thought to have lived outside of Africa for 40,000-60,000 years (or more)

So how similar is the DNA of African Americans to early Europeans?

If you look at modern African Americans and modern Afro Europeans who are not recent immigrants, if you look at the various frequencies of the hapolgroups
how similar is their DNA frequencies to DNA found in the remains of ancient Europeans?

Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Ha,ha,ha,ha:

Lioness, you are such an idiot.

He looks "SOMEWHAT" African!

He,he,he,he:

So what does an African look like?

Clearly the lack of melanin in your brain makes you stupid-er.

And Oh ya, please do tell us about the genes thing.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:

So what does an African look like?

Africans have a wide variety of looks. The man above looks somewhat like one of the looks that Africans have
-rather than say Chinese

Any more dumb questions?

Who looks like what is irrelevant how similar is the DNA of African Americans to early Europeans?

see if you can keep avoiding that one, no more games

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Africans and Melanesians are not only Negroes, they also share genes, placenames and language.

There is constant changes in the terminology for haplogroups as researchers attempt to imply that Africans carry one set of genes, and other populations outside Africa carry a different and unique set of genes. Although this is the case in many cases the populations are carrying African genes--whoes name has been changed to erase any unity between Sub-Saharan Africa and everyone else.

For example, Africans and Melanesians share haplogroups.

-

In fact, they also share common placenames. Shared place names in Melanesia suggest that the Melanesians recently came to the Pacific from Africa, as claimed by the Fijians.

-

The Melanesians probably belonged to the Niger-Congo and Dravidian speaking communities that formerly lived in the Sahara-Sahel region until 5-6kya. The Melanesians formerly lived in Africa and/or South China/Southeast Asia before they sailed to the Pacific Islans, probably as part of the Lapita migrations.

In figure 3 we see cognate Mande and Melanesian terms for vase, pot, arrow, cattle/ox, and fish. They also shared agricultural terms as well

• Polynesian English Manding
    *talun fallow, land daa
    *tanem to plant daa
    *suluq torch, flame suu
    *kuDen cooking pot,bowl ku

-

As you can see the Melanesians and Africans are not only negroid they also share genes, placenames and culture terms.

--------------------
C. A. Winters

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Clyde - I noticed that you are using the word "Negro" to describe Black people: which of course means Black in the Spanish type languages.

Is this to encourage Doxie and others to use "Albino" to describe themselves? Because of course that means WHITE in Latin based languages.

For my own purposes, I only use Negro to describe the lowest of the low Black people, whose behavior or stupidity precludes them being members of the Black Human, (normal humans are always Black skinned), Race in good standing.

When I want to describe a certain phenotype (within the Black/Human) race, then I will use the word "Negroid" because that word allows me to differentiate between Black phenotypes.

THE MAJOR BLACK PHENOTYPES:

Negroid:

-

(The Negroid branch has too much diversity to offer meaningful examples from so little space).

Mongoloid:

-

-

-

-

Caucasoid:

-

-

-

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Clyde - as you can see, Negro is not a very precise word at all, it can cover only a percentage of the Black human race: that is why I was wondering what prompted your use of the word.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

Caucasoid:

-

-

-

He,he,he,he:

Doxie - are they White?

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
So returning to the topic of this thread how similar is the DNA of African Americans to early Europeans?

If you look at modern African Americans and modern Afro Europeans who are not recent immigrants, if you look at the various frequencies of the hapolgroups
how similar is their DNA frequencies to DNA found in the remains of ancient Europeans?

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Your thread, what's your answer?
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
I'm working on it, need some input/info
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wasn't aware Indians were blessed....

quote:
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Cool]

quote:

[b]/ancient/Images_Thrace/Nose_2.jpg[/IMG]

-

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:

wasn't aware Indians were blessed....

When you see the many permutations of Black humans, it makes you see the world in a different light.

The internet is the only medium capable of providing that information to all for free.

That is why the Albinos, especially the Jews, seek to control it. They of course, want to control what you are allowed to know.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -

-

^^ closer to Europeans than Africans

In other words "black" skin tone irrelevant

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
 -

-

You fuching stupid crotch rotted bitch, I have for years been telling you that you Albinos are the Albinos of Dravidians.

And now you tell me that Europeans are genetically closer to Dravidians than to Africans!

You stupid fuching bitch, I've been telling you that for years.

Mindovermatter
Member # 22317

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mindovermatter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

OOPS! It looks like Liarness has finally ADMITTED THE TRUTH!

That modern White Europeans, are infact albino Dravidians/South Asians, and they form a major component of the modern White European genomic pool!

Albino South Asians/Indians/Dravidians:

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Yes Liarness these albino's really are INDISTINGUISHABLE FROM WHITE EUROPEANS AND ARE GENETICALLY CLOSE AND IDENTICAL TO THEM!

Thank you for admitting that finally, and admitting modern White Europeans are infact albino's!

Posts: 1558 | From: US | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
MIndovermatter, I know you love to talk about white people all day long but the topic is African Americans and Early Europeans. This is not a white folks thread.

I realize this is a delicate topic but how similar is the DNA of modern African Americans to early Europeans?

If you look at modern African Americans and modern Afro Europeans, who are not recent immigrants, if you look at the various frequencies of the haplogroup frequencies
how similar is their DNA profile to DNA found in the remains of ancient Europeans?

MIndlovermatter you've spoken at length about the DNA of white Europeans what about the black Europeans?

how similar is the DNA of modern African Americans to early Europeans?

I was hoping yours or Mike expertise could shed some light on this but people seem uncomfortable with this question, trying to avoid it with the pretty pictures. Each picture Mike puts up we've all seen 53 million times. It's like a defense mechanism at this point, automatic.

Again, I don't want to hear anything about white people in this thread, blacks only

Are there any men left on this planet?

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^He,he,he,he:

Now really lioness, that's a new low in stupidity for even you.

Ya, people are really going to forget what just transpired, because you say that you don't want to talk about White people.

Why I'll bet even good-ole lamin picked up on it.

LAMIN! - Where/What do White Europeans come from?

He,he,he,he.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
^^ there goes Mike, as predicted trying to bring whites into the subject plus trying to bait lamin or doxies. It's all predictable sick behavior.

Again the topic is blacks only and I'm looking for some real black men to step in and deal with this issue:
how similar is the DNA of modern African Americans to early Europeans?

If you look at modern African Americans and modern Afro Europeans, who are not recent immigrants, if you look at the various frequencies of the haplogroup frequencies
how similar is their DNA profile to DNA found in the remains of ancient Europeans?

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Clyde - I noticed that you are using the word "Negro" to describe Black people: which of course means Black in the Spanish type languages.

Is this to encourage Doxie and others to use "Albino" to describe themselves? Because of course that means WHITE in Latin based languages.

For my own purposes, I only use Negro to describe the lowest of the low Black people, whose behavior or stupidity precludes them being members of the Black Human, (normal humans are always Black skinned), Race in good standing.

When I want to describe a certain phenotype (within the Black/Human) race, then I will use the word "Negroid" because that word allows me to differentiate between Black phenotypes.

Negroid:

-

(The Negroid branch has too much diversity to offer meaningful examples from so little space).

Mongoloid:

-

-

-

-

Caucasoid:

-

-

-

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Clyde - as you can see, Negro is not a very precise word at all, it can cover only a percentage of the Black human race: that is why I was wondering what prompted your use of the word.

I use negro in its anthropological context of Black people worldwide when describing continental populations. Today they use the term Sub-Saharan Africans, instead of negro so they can separate the Blacks in Asia, from Blacks in Africa.

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Lioness, stop being such an idiot, the jig is up!

All of the digging, and all of those studies by your people, are intended to determine your peoples, (European Albinos), place in humanity, and the history of humanity.

Once you know where you actually came from, and who you really are, it is simply putting 2 & 2 together.

Those original Black people of Europe had nothing to do with your people, except for sexual intercourse after you Albinos invaded Europe circa 1,200 B.C: your peoples history lays in Central Asia, and before that - INDIA!

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Again this thread is about African Americans and Early Europeans. Everybody has seen your riffs on white people 11 million times

how similar is the DNA of modern African Americans to early Europeans? That is what we are looking at

It's time to keep it real

Njii
Member # 21985

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Njii     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Clyde Winters:
Africans and Melanesians are not only Negroes, they also share genes, placenames and language.

There is constant changes in the terminology for haplogroups as researchers attempt to imply that Africans carry one set of genes, and other populations outside Africa carry a different and unique set of genes. Although this is the case in many cases the populations are carrying African genes--whoes name has been changed to erase any unity between Sub-Saharan Africa and everyone else.

-

In fact, they also share common placenames. Shared place names in Melanesia suggest that the Melanesians recently came to the Pacific from Africa, as claimed by the Fijians.

-

The Melanesians probably belonged to the Niger-Congo and Dravidian speaking communities that formerly lived in the Sahara-Sahel region until 5-6kya. The Melanesians formerly lived in Africa and/or South China/Southeast Asia before they sailed to the Pacific Islans, probably as part of the Lapita migrations.

In figure 3 we see cognate Mande and Melanesian terms for vase, pot, arrow, cattle/ox, and fish. They also shared agricultural terms as well

• Polynesian English Manding
    *talun fallow, land daa
    *tanem to plant daa
    *suluq torch, flame suu
    *kuDen cooking pot,bowl ku

-

As you can see the Melanesians and Africans are not only negroid they also share genes, placenames and culture terms.

From my research the Melanesians are a mixed group that descend from the original aboriginal Australoids who were first in the region, African settlers from East Africa(Tanzania in the case of Fiji), Dravidian settlers, the former black inhabitants of the Xia and Shang Dynasty, as well as the former inhabitants of the Black Civilizations of Southeast Asia.

Melanesia is extremely mixed and not all of the islanders are genetically the same. Just take the average Papuan New Guinean, Fijian, and citizen of Bougainville. All three will likely look completely different and have different genetic compositions.

Posts: 87 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quetzalcoatl
Member # 12742

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quetzalcoatl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

-

Does any one else check Winters?

K-M9
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_K-M9
K-M9 is found in all 5 continents

E-M2
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_E-V38
Found Only in Africa not Melanesia

E-M35 not M-35
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_E-M215_Y-DNA
Africa, Middle East, Europe not Melanesia

E-M78
http://www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_E1b1b_Y-DNA.shtml#M78
Africa and most common in Europe not in Melanesia

M-M4
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_M-P256#M1_.28M-M4.29
Melanesia but not in Africa

Citations were provided for African sources but not for the supposed Melanesian 4.

Posts: 833 | From: Austin, TX | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Quetzalcoatl:
quote:

-

Does any one else check Winters?

K-M9
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_K-M9
K-M9 is found in all 5 continents

E-M2
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_E-V38
Found Only in Africa not Melanesia

E-M35 not M-35
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_E-M215_Y-DNA
Africa, Middle East, Europe not Melanesia

E-M78
http://www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_E1b1b_Y-DNA.shtml#M78
Africa and most common in Europe not in Melanesia

M-M4
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_M-P256#M1_.28M-M4.29
Melanesia but not in Africa

Citations were provided for African sources but not for the supposed Melanesian 4.

LOL. Stupid racist. I cited the sources so I don't have to lie I leave the lying to racists like you.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

Negroid:

-

Mongoloid:

-

-

-

-

Caucasoid:

-

-

-

Pardon my reprising this post.

I am always amazed at how ignorant many Blacks are, about other Blacks.

Many have said that they thought all Blacks were Negroid, until they saw my posts.

Accordingly, I am going to expand a little bit to show more Negroids and Dravidians - the Mongols are pretty well covered I think.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member

Negroid:

-

-

-

-

-

Negritos

-

Pygmy

-

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member

Caucasoid:

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
That should do it I think.

Doxie - the Caucasoid group:

Are they Black White people?

Or are you - White Black people?

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -

how similar is the DNA of modern African Americans to early Europeans? That is what we are looking at

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
http://i1274.photobucket.com/albums/y421/amunratheultimate2/CushiticAACinTishkoffgeneticdistance_zps89d8fca2.png~original

-

That depends on the region they're from. And how one perceives.

-

quote:

Southeast and south Asian populations are also often thought to be derived from the admixture of various combinations of western Eurasians (‘Caucasoids’), east Asians and Australasians.

These findings, coupled with the recently discovered presence of haplogroup U in Ethiopia [11], support a scenario in which a northeast African population dispersed out of Africa into India, presumably through the Arabian peninsula, before 50,000 years ago (Figure 2). Other migrations into India also occurred, but rarely from western Eurasian populations.

Thus, the ‘caucasoid’ features of south Asians may best be considered ‘pre-caucasoid’— that is, part of a diverse north or north-east African gene pool that yielded separate origins for western Eurasian and southern Asian populations over 50,000 years ago.

--Todd R. Disotell.

Human evolution: The southern route to Asia

Volume 9, Issue 24, 30 December 1999, Pages R925–R928

-

You want to be be right so bad, you're so badly wrong most of the time.

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike,

ROTFLMBO, some of those peeps aren't Black. BTW the girl in the Black is Negroid like you and whoever put that weave in her hair needs to give her her money back cause they did a horrible job. You can see where its braided in at the roots lol. She wearing a hair hat lol. Sorry but most East Indians still have relatively flat noses. Any who, honestly, if you believe the OOA theory (which I don't), everyone is Black. Asians are slanty eyed Blacks & Whites are pale skinned Blacks. We all be Negroes Mikey ROTFLMBO.

Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mindovermatter
Member # 22317

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mindovermatter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CelticWarrioress:
Mike,

ROTFLMBO, some of those peeps aren't Black. BTW the girl in the Black is Negroid like you and whoever put that weave in her hair needs to give her her money back cause they did a horrible job. You can see where its braided in at the roots lol. She wearing a hair hat lol. Sorry but most East Indians still have relatively flat noses. Any who, honestly, if you believe the OOA theory (which I don't), everyone is Black. Asians are slanty eyed Blacks & Whites are pale skinned Blacks. We all be Negroes Mikey ROTFLMBO.

Yeah bullshit you lying albino piece of ****, these people ARE the norm in India:

-

-

-

-

These people are the norm and majority in places like India!

What the **** do you know about the world outside of your trailer trash habitat you dumb ignorant lying ****?

You have not even BEEN, NEVER BEEN OR LIVED OUTSIDE THE WESTERN COUNTRIES! So what the **** would you know about what type of noses most East Indians have and why are you even credible in the first place?

Answer: YOUR NOT! YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER DELUSIONAL IGNORANT IDIOTIC ALBINO AND YOU HAVE PROVED THAT TIME AND TIME AGAIN! YOU KNOW ABSOLUTE JACKSHIT ABOUT PLACES LIKE INDIA, SO WHY WOULD YOU AND ANYONE THINK THAT YOU'RE ACTUALLY A CREDIBLE SOURCE ON STUFF LIKE THIS, WHEN EVERYONE HERE AND YOU YOURSELF KNOW THAT YOU ARE JUST A DUMBFUCK IGNORANT RED NECK HILLBILLY ALBINO?

And yes a vast VAST majority of Indians do possess lots of "straight noses", and that's a fact, so again your stupidity has been overturned....

Posts: 1558 | From: US | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whoops!! you walked right into that one. open mouth insert foot.

quote:

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Mike,
Any who, honestly, if you believe the OOA theory (which I don't), everyone is Black. Asians are slanty eyed Blacks & Whites are pale skinned Blacks. We all be Negroes Mikey ROTFLMBO.

That's exactly right Doxie, We all be Negroes.

Or Negro Albinos.

Welcome to the human race Doxie, we be waiting for you.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Mike,

Doxie, the word negro means black. SMH LOL

-

-

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

Dox is getting confused.

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -

Ish Gebor, what do you have on this?

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
 -

Ancient Europeanen stem from a group or groups which originated at east Africa. It depends on which African American cluster with these groups.

I have heard of a few instances where people looked like African Americans, but genetically looked different from the average African American. I can't recall them that quickly, but the info is out there.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:
Ancient Europeanen stem from a group or groups which originated at east Africa. It depends on which African American cluster with these groups. [/QB]

which African American group clusters more closely with any of the early European groups in terms of DNA compared to other modern people?
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
you are a bad white boy...
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
Ancient Europeanen stem from a group or groups which originated at east Africa. It depends on which African American cluster with these groups.

which African American group clusters more closely with any of the early European groups in terms of DNA compared to other modern people? [/QB]
I already responded to your question.

This papier explains it all.

quote:

According to the current data East Africa is home to nearly 2/3 of the world genetic diversity independent of sampling effect. Similar figure have been suggested for sub-Saharan Africa populations [1]. The antiquity of the east African gene pool could be viewed not only from the perspective of the amount of genetic diversity endowed within it but also by signals of uni-modal distribution in their mitochondrial DNA (Hassan et al., unpublished) usually taken as an indication of populations that have passed through ‘‘recent’’ demographic expansion [33], although in this case, may in fact be considered a sign of extended shared history of in situ evolution where alleles are exchanged between neighboring demes [34].

-

• Figure S1 Neighbor joining (NJ). NJ tree of the world populations based on MT-CO2 sequences. The evolutionary relationship of 171 sequences and evolutionary history was inferred using the Neighbor-Joining method. The optimal tree with the sum of branch length = 0.20401570 is shown. The evolutionary distances were computed using the Maximum Composite Likelihood method and are in the units of the number of base substitutions per site. Codon positions included were 1st+2nd+3rd+Noncoding. All positions containing gaps and missing data were eliminated from the dataset. There were a total of 543 positions in the final dataset. Phylogenetic analyses were conducted in MEGA4. Red dots: east Africa, Blue: Africa, Green: Asia, Yellow: Australia, Pink: Europe and gray: America. (TIF)

-

• Figure S2 Multidimensional Scaling Plot (MDS). The 2nd and 3rd coordinates of an MDS plot of 848 nuclear microsatellite loci from 469 individuals of 24 world populations. MDS uses pairwise IBS data based on the 848 loci generated by PLINK software and plotted using R version 2.15.0. The figure, besides a separate clustering of east Africans, indicates the substantial contribution of Africans and east Africans to the founding of populations of Europe and Asia.
    (TIF)

-

• Figure S3 Multidimensional Scaling Plot (MDS). The 3rd and 4th coordinates of an MDS plot of 848 Microsatellite loci, across the human genome in 469 individuals from 24 populations from Africa, Asia and Europe. MDS uses pairwise IBS data based on the 848 loci generated by PLINK software and plotted using R version 2.15.0. The central position of east Africans and some other Africans emphasizes the founding role of east African gene pool and the disparate alignment on coordinates along which the world populations were founded including populations of Aftica aligning along the 4th dimension.
    (TIF)

Figure 4. Multidimensional Scaling Plot (MDS). A. First and second coordinates of an MDS plot of 848 Microsatellite Marshfield data set across the human genome for 24 populations from Africa, Asia and Europe. MDS plot was constructed from pairwise differences FST generated by Arlequin program (Table S3). B. First and second coordinates of an MDS plot of 848 Microsatellite loci, across the human genome in 469 individuals from 24 populations from Africa, Asia and Europe. MDS uses pairwise IBS data based on the 848 loci generated by PLINK software and plotted using R version 2.15.0. East Africans cluster to the left of the plot, while Beja (red cluster in the middle), assumes intermediate position. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0097674.g004

• Figure S4 Multidimensional Scaling Plot (MDS). First and second coordinates of an MDS plot based on MT-CO2 data set constructed from pairwise differences FST generated by Arlequin v3.11. Population code as follows: Nara: Nar, Kunama (Kun), Hidarb (Hid), Afar (Afa), Saho (Sah), Bilen (Bil), Tigre (Tgr), Tigrigna (Tig), Rashaida (Rsh), Nilotics (Nil), Beja (Bej), Ethiopians(Eth), Egyptians (Egy), Moroccans (Mor), Southern Africans (Sth), Pygmy (Pyg), Saudi Arabia (Sdi), Asia (Asi), Europe (Eur), Native Americans (NA), Australians (Ast), Nubians (Nub), Nuba (Nba)
    (TIF)

--Jibril Hirbo, Sara Tishkoff et al.

The Episode of Genetic Drift Defining the Migration of Humans out of Africa Is Derived from a Large East African Population Size

PLoS One. 2014; 9(5): e97674.
Published online 2014 May 20. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0097674

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4028218/pdf/pone.0097674.pdf

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
you are a bad white boy...

what are you talking about? Only lunatics on this forum are concerned about being early Europeans. Normal black people aren't
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

I have heard of a few instances where people looked like African Americans, but genetically looked different from the average African American. I can't recall them that quickly, but the info is out there.

O.k. I read that over, it's a reasonable answer
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

O.k. I read that over, it's a reasonable answer
quote:
Body proportions covary with climate, apparently as the result of climatic selection. Ontogenic research and migrant studies have demonstrated that body proportions are largely genetically controlled and are under low selective rates; thus studies of body form can provide evidence for evolutionarily short-term dispersals and/or gene flow. Following these observations, competing models of modern human origins yield different predictions concerning body proportion shifts in Late Pleistocene Europe. Replacement predicts that the earliest modern Europeans will possess "tropical" body proportions (assuming Africa is the center of origin), while Regional Continuity permits only minor shifts in body shape, due to climatic change and/or improved cultural buffering. This study tests these predictions via analyses of osteometric data reflective of trunk height and breadth, limb proportions and relative body mass for samples of Early Upper Paleolithic (EUP), Late Upper Paleolithic (LUP) and Mesolithic (MES) humans and 13 recent African and European populations. Results reveal a clear tendency for the EUP sample to cluster with recent Africans, while LUP and MES samples cluster with recent Europeans. These results refute the hypothesis of local continuity in Europe, and are consistent with an interpretation of elevated gene flow (and population dispersal?) from Africa, followed by subsequent climatic adaptation to colder conditions. These data do not, however, preclude the possibility of some (albeit small) contribution of genes from Neandertals to succeeding populations, as is postulated in Bräuer's "Afro-European Sapiens" model.
--Holliday TW

Body proportions in Late Pleistocene Europe and modern human origins.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9169992

quote:
Among recent humans brachial and crural indices are positively correlated with mean annual temperature, such that high indices are found in tropical groups. However, despite inhabiting glacial Europe, the Upper Paleolithic Europeans possessed high indices, prompting Trinkaus (1981) to argue for gene flow from warmer regions associated with modern human emergence in Europe. In contrast, Frayer et al. (1993) point out that Late Upper Paleolithic and Mesolithic Europeans should not exhibit tropically-adapted limb proportions, since, even assuming replacement, their ancestors had experienced cold stress in glacial Europe for at least 12 millennia. This study investigates three questions tied to the brachial and crural indices among Late Pleistocene and recent humans. First, which limb segments (either proximal or distal) are primarily responsible for variation in brachial and crural indices? Second, are these indices reflective of overall limb elongation? And finally, do the Late Upper Paleolithic and Mesolithic Europeans retain relatively and/or absolutely long limbs? Results indicate that in the lower limb, the distal limb segment contributes most of the variability to intralimb proportions, while in the upper limb the proximal and distal limb segments appear to be equally variable. Additionally, brachial and crural indices do not appear to be a good measure of overall limb length, and thus, while the Late Upper Paleolithic and Mesolithic humans have significantly higher (i.e., tropically-adapted) brachial and crural indices than do recent Europeans, they also have shorter (i.e., cold-adapted) limbs. The somewhat paradoxical retention of "tropical" indices in the context of more "cold-adapted" limb length is best explained as evidence for Replacement in the European Late Pleistocene, followed by gradual cold adaptation in glacial Europe.
--Holliday TW

Brachial and crural indices of European late Upper Paleolithic and Mesolithic humans.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10222169

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
why are you talking about body proportions when this thread is asking about DNA comparisons?
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
why are you talking about body proportions when this thread is asking about DNA comparisons?

Because it explains the physical aspect of people who inhabited early Paleolithic Europe. Which correlates with genetics.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com