EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » This is why KING and his posts, scare me

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: This is why KING and his posts, scare me
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The gunman who killed about 50 people and injured at least 53 at a popular gay nightclub in Orlando has been identified as 29-year-old Omar Mateen.

-

Mateen, of Fort Pierce, Fla., in St. Lucie County, which is roughly 123 miles south of Orlando, is responsible for the deadliest mass shooting in U.S. history, U.S. officials told CBS News and other media outlets.

The investigation into this mass shooting is still in early stages, and much remains unknown about Mateen and the motive in the shooting. Here is what we know about the alleged shooter so far:

The gunman is a U.S. citizen, but his family is from Afghanistan originally.

Mir Seddique, the suspected shooter’s father, told NBC News that the shooting had “nothing to do with religion.” He also said Mateen got angry when he saw two men kissing in downtown Miami a couple of months ago and that he thinks that may have been a trigger in the shooting.

“We are apologizing for the whole incident,” he told NBC News. “We weren’t aware of any action he [was] taking. We are in shock like the whole country.”

-

-

-

-

This guy was not an Islamist:

(He wears New York City Police Department Shirts).

He was just a homicidal American nut who hated Gays.

The Isis stuff was for cover, others use Jesus for cover.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kdolo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He was probably gay himself.

--------------------
Keldal

Posts: 2818 | From: new york | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kdolo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
True

--------------------
Keldal

Posts: 2818 | From: new york | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
King will now lie low for a time because he knows all anti gay posts will now be given a second look by the security agencies...

King, what do you say...

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bonampak420:
The albino devil is very slick and always tries to dictate and control the narrative to blind people from his barbarous wickedness and transfer blame unto others

Notice the albino media outlets are touting this as the worst shooting in US history.

"Wounded Knee
December 29, 1890
Briefly, depending on who does the counting (and numbers are hotly contested between “official“ sources and the Lakota people), between around 350 to over 500 people were shot down in a mass slaughter on that date. Most of the people were sick, starved, and exhausted from being pursued by the US cavalry. They were attacked at dawn. A great number of those slain that day were elderly, very sick, or infants. Nursing mothers were shot in the back, babies were tossed into the air as targets. Corpses lay frozen in the snow for days afterwards. A mass slaughter by gunfire."

Colonel Forsyth instructed, “Disarm the Indians.
Take every precaution to prevent their escape. If they choose to fight, destroy them.”

Non-Albino lives only started to count recently.

Reality Check:

As we poo-poo the rest of the world for their barbarity, Let us not forget that those in power in the Americas, came upon their stock and power, trampling upon the lives of the original owners.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
King will now lie low for a time because he knows all anti gay posts will now be given a second look by the security agencies...

King, what do you say...

LMAO [Wink]
Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by kdolo:
He was probably gay himself.

I called this.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/report-orlando-nightclub-shooter-visited-222620444.html

REPORT: Orlando shooter was a regular at the gay nightclub he attacked, used multiple gay dating app

The man police say killed 49 people at a gay nightclub in Orlando early Sunday morning had visited the club at least a dozen times before carrying out his attack, a witness told the Orlando Sentinel on Monday.

And a former classmate of Mateen's told The Palm Beach Post he believed Mateen was gay, and that Mateen once asked him out romantically.

Three additional witnesses confirmed that they had seen Mateen at the gay nightclub more than once before.

The reports come after Samuel King, a drag queen, told The Daily Beast that he had befriended Mateen while the two worked next door to each other in Fort Pierce. King said that Mateen had seemed generally accepting of the fact that he and his friends were openly gay. King said that he even recalls Mateen going at least once to the nightclub where King performed.

.....a self loathing closet case ???

(Or maybe he contracted HIV and flipped out?)

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://touch.latimes.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-87546048/

LA Times

"Sometimes he would go over in the corner and sit and drink by himself, and other times he would get so drunk he was loud and belligerent," said Ty Smith, who also uses the name Aries.

He saw Mateen at the club at least a dozen times, he said.

"We didn't really talk to him a lot, but I remember him saying things about his dad at times," Smith said. "He told us he had a wife and child."

Also Monday, officials said Mateen appeared to have been radicalized by Islamic extremists on the Internet but expressed sympathies with radical groups that violently oppose each other.

On Sunday morning, Mateen told a 911 dispatcher that he was attacking Pulse on behalf of the leader of Islamic State, FBI Director James B. Comey said at a news conference Monday. Mateen, 29, of Fort Pierce, Fla., was killed by a SWAT team and was among the 50 found dead at the site. Fifty-three more were wounded.

But Mateen, who was born in New York, had also expressed solidarity with the 2013 Boston bombers and an American suicide bomber who belonged to an Al Qaeda affiliate in Syria opposed to Islamic State, Comey said.

The FBI previously investigated Mateen, a security guard, for 11 months for telling co-workers in 2013 that he had relatives connected to Al Qaeda, the Sunni Muslim extremist group, while claiming he was a member of Hezbollah, the Lebanese Shiite militia, Comey said. Both groups oppose Islamic State and each other.

The FBI also briefly investigated Mateen in 2014 on suspicion of watching videos by Al Qaeda propagandist Anwar Awlaki and for attending a mosque in Florida with a man who later became a suicide bomber for Al Nusra Front in Syria, which also opposes Islamic State. Both investigations were closed without an arrest. Comey defended his agents’ work but said the agency would still conduct a review.

“We know that this killing is upsetting to all Americans. We hope that our fellow Americans will not let fear become disabling,” Comey said. He added that fear “is what these savages want.”

FBI agents scrambled Monday to recover data from Mateen’s electronic media — cellphones, computers and other devices — hoping to find clues to what sparked the massacre at the nightclub, according to current and former FBI officials.

They have also obtained access to at least one email account, an official said, speaking on condition of anonymity to discuss the investigation. Nothing has come up yet suggesting ties to terrorist groups, but the official cautioned that the investigation was in its early stages.

No issues involving encrypted data -- a major stumbling block in the investigation into the San Bernardino attacks -- have emerged, the official said.

The FBI has obtained evidence that Mateen visited and perhaps scoped out Disney World in recent months, one U.S. law enforcement official said. The official said it was clear from the evidence that Mateen's visit involved more than tourism, but cautioned that agents may never learn fully whether he was casing Disney properties for a potential attack.

He also is believed to have visited other gay venues to check out as potential targets, the official said, speaking on condition of anonymity.

Many who had known Mateen continued to come forward, sharing recollections.

A high school acquaintance recalled that Mateen was a “regular dude” until the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks.

“He started acting crazy, joking around the fact that 9/11 happened, making plane noises on the school bus and pretending he was slamming into the building,” said Robert Zirkle, who rode the school bus every day with Mateen in Stuart, Fla., 15 years ago.

“He was happy that Americans were dying. He made that very clear. I don’t know if he was always a Muslim radical, but he was excited, hyped up. We were all, like, ‘What are you talking about?’” Zirkle recalled.

Zirkle said he and other students warned Mateen that he needed to stop. “We told him if he didn’t stop making noises, we were going to beat him up.”

Zitkle, who now lives in Tennessee, was a freshman at Martin County High School at the time. Mateen, he said, attended Spectrum Alternative School, a separate public school.

Posts: 42925 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So a beef within the gay community.

Now, some reports say he made 3 calls to 911. One pledge allegiance. I am am wondering was that a deflection by him or a made up story by the 911 operator. Will they release that tape?

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
It has always been my position that those who make too much of "The Gay", do so out of "Self Concern".

I mean really, how can you get that worked-up about what two guys, who you don't even know, do in private?

Why would you care?

I'll tell you why:

Because YOU want to do those things, and you hate yourself and them for it.

The world needs to leave gays alone:

And Gays have to accept who they are sexually.

As I stated in the first post, the Isis stuff was just for cover.

It appears this very sad occurrence is what the police call HOMOcide.

Unfortunately it is pretty common by self-loathing male homosexuals:

Just not on this massive scale.

The real question is, why so many?

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
male-male relationship is disgusting and anti-human. Not to say he should do what he did. Obviously he had a mental disorder and was conflicted.

And I am very comfortable in my maleness.

--------------------

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 42925 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
male-male relationship is disgusting and anti-human.

Who are you to say?

Who are you to pass judgement on others in their private pursuits?

If you don't think taking it up the ass is a good idea, DON'T DO IT!

But where do you get off declaring for others?

I am always curious as to what right or authority people who can't mind their own business, use to mind the business of others.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike this in one of the best posts you made on this site.

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
It has always been my position that those who make too much of "The Gay", do so out of "Self Concern".

I mean really, how can you get that worked-up about what two guys, who you don't even know, do in private?

Why would you care?

I'll tell you why:

Because YOU want to do those things, and you hate yourself and them for it.

The world needs to leave gays alone:

And Gays have to accept who they are sexually.

As I stated in the first post, the Isis stuff was just for cover.

It appears this very sad occurrence is what the police call HOMOcide.

Unfortunately it is pretty common by self-loathing male homosexuals:

Just not on this massive scale.

The real question is, why so many?

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well Well..Seems my old Nemesis still posts here..lol

whats up bro, peace..

-

quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:

King, what do you say...

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who is your nemesis? Lol!

I am your bigger brother and friend Jari...

Good to see you again.

One love!

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
fag lovers!

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/06/15/orlando-terrorists-chilling-facebook-posts-from-inside-club-revealed.html

Orlando terrorist's chilling Facebook posts from inside club revealed

“I pledge my alliance to (ISIS leader) abu bakr al Baghdadi..may Allah accept me,” Mateen wrote in one post early Sunday morning. “The real muslims will never accept the filthy ways of the west” …“You kill innocent women and children by doing us airstrikes..now taste the Islamic state vengeance.”

“America and Russia stop bombing the Islamic state,” Mateen wrote.

In his final post, Mateen made an ominous prediction.

“In the next few days you will see attacks from the Islamic state in the usa.”

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com