EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Nigerian In China: Why Are People Here So Racist Towards Black People?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nigerian In China: Why Are People Here So Racist Towards Black People?
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
“There are so many more Chinese people who live in my country and yet they don’t get hassled anywhere near as much as we do in China! Why?”

-

Eric Olander and Cobus van Staden are the duo behind the China Africa Project and hosts of the popular China in Africa Podcast. We’re here to answer your most pressing, puzzling, even politically incorrect questions, about all things related to the Chinese in Africa and Africans in China.

China’s engagement in Africa is a distinctly 21st century phenomenon and, as such, is still poorly understood by most people, most notably among Chinese and Africans themselves who are still getting to know one another. In that spirit, we’ve started this new column as a way to help spark dialogue and cross-cultural communication in order to explore this fascinating, complex relationship.

In many instances, people are either too shy or embarrassed to publicly ask that question that could be misconstrued as insensitive or politically incorrect. In an issue like this that touches on questions of race, power and culture, things can get messy real fast. Instead, we’ll take each question seriously, and with the benefit of our backgrounds in China-Africa journalism and academic scholarship, we’ll do our best to give you a thoughtful, well-reasoned response.

So let’s get started...

Hey Guys: why are Chinese people so racist towards black people? I mean really. I am from Nigeria and I have lived in Guangzhou for 6 months already and I can tell you that a lot of people here really don’t like black people. What %$^&#* me off so much is that there are so many more Chinese people who live in my country and yet they don’t get hassled anywhere near as much as we do in China! Why?

— Sent from Guangzhou via email

Yeah, you’re totally right to be upset because it sucks big time to be on the receiving end of any kind of discrimination, racism or prejudice. So we get that. Before I go any further, though, I also want to point out that none of my explanations here are intended to justify people being jerks and their bad behavior. However, there is a context here that may be helpful to shed some light on why some Chinese people seemingly respond negatively to blacks, whites and people of other ethnicities (yes, it’s not just a black thing).

The Chinese will take every opportunity they can find to talk about their 5,000 years of history and that theirs is the longest continuous civilization on Earth (which is pretty impressive). For all of that history, including the present, China has been almost exclusively a mono-ethnic culture that is basically ethnic Han Chinese. Moreover, throughout Chinese history there has been a strong belief that they are superior to all other countries and people. As you may already know, the word “China” in Chinese is pronounced “zhong guo,” which literally means “Middle Kingdom,” or in plain English, “The Center of the Universe.”

So combine the fact that there has long been a sense of cultural superiority that is deeply ingrained in Chinese culture mixed with the fact that the vast majority of Chinese people you meet on the streets of Guangzhou have probably never interacted with someone of another race or ethnicity and, well, you have all you need for a lot of cultural misunderstanding.

But wait, there’s more…

When I worked at a radio station in Hong Kong way back in the day (really really way back in the day in 1990), a young student intern in the company would often quiz me about life in the U.S.. Not surprisingly, it didn’t take long for our discussions to turn to the issue of race. For someone who’s grown up largely around Chinese people, she was particularly intrigued about what it was like to live in a more racially diverse country. Interestingly, though, when I turned the question around and asked about her views on black people in particular, she became much more animated.

She told me straight up that when she sees a black person on the street she crosses the street in fear. Wait what?!

Curious about what in the world could provoke such mortal fear, I had to find out what she was so afraid of:

“Have you ever met a black person?” I asked. “No,” she answered without hesitation.

“Have you ever even spoken to a black person?” Again, without any reservation, she said, “no.”

The vast majority of Chinese people you meet on the streets of Guangzhou have probably never interacted with someone of another race or ethnicity.

“So let me get this straight,” I followed up feeling a bit agitated over the stunning level of ignorance, “you’ve never met or even talked with a black person but yet you are so afraid that they might hurt you that you cross the street to get away? It just doesn’t make any sense.”

She then went on to explain that the only black people she has ever seen are in Hollywood movies and in almost every movie the black person is the violent, bloodthirsty bad guy who hurts people. “So I know what I see from the movies and I just don’t want to take any chances,” she explained with that “duh” look at me as if I was the idiot!

That night I went to a movie theater to try and see the world not as an American who grew up in a multicultural environment but someone who is ethnic Chinese. I saw the Sylvester Stallone movie “Cliffhanger” (totally dating myself here, I know) and sure enough guess who was the bad guy who tried to kill the white movie superstar? Yup, the main black character! Not only that, he had blood dripping from his teeth and depicted to be not only violent but immoral, and since that was the ONLY black character in the film, it highlights just how racist American films have been and continue to be today in their depictions of black and brown people.

So to wrap this all up, sure, there are racist jerks in China just as there are everywhere. However, a lot of these people are struggling themselves to live in a suddenly new multicultural environment that challenges a lot of what they have learned from their own culture on top of the fact that a lot of the messaging about black people they consume from Hollywood and elsewhere contributes to their ignorant attitudes.

As China engages the world and more of the world comes to China, a lot of these views will likely begin to change. It will take time… so in the meantime, the best thing I can tell you is hang in there and good luck!

— Eric

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/china-racist-black-people_us_576a9840e4b065534f485002

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug M
Member # 7650

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug M     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The other reason is white supremacy. Lets just be honest. White folks are worshipped as gods in most of Asia, including China. Not to mention that most of Asia was raped by Europe to a large degree just like other parts of the world. The only difference is that Europeans gave certain lighter skinned Asians honorary white status, along with some darker skinned ones as well, like the Indians. Given that China is a communist country who has sold its people out to become corporate industrial slaves for white supremacy, while the communists get rich, what else would you expect? China's growth and development from an impoverished third world communist state to a modern industrial powerhouse happened because of the West sending jobs and factories there. So of course they will mirror Western attitudes on race, this has always been a common pattern and result of Western intervention in Asia. For example, the Japaneses became allies with the Germans and therefore adopted their mentality as well in imitating colonial European countries in Asia.

China in Africa is therefore an extension of Europe in Africa. The Chinese are operating as proxies, using the know how and technology gained from Europe to impress the Africans but NEVER is any technology directly transferred to Africans. That is the purpose for China being in Africa, it provides and illusion of progress for Africa when most of the benefit goes to China. They get access to the resources, their companies get the contracts for the construction and their people do the skilled work. Africans do basically menial tasks at most. And this is just a reflection of the policies of Europe towards Africa. If Europe was willing to transfer so much technology and know how to China over the last 30 years, then why on earth isn't this being done in Africa? Why aren't Africans able to get access to the same level of know how and resources to develop their own economies themselves? Because of course they must be kept artificially poor and backwards so they can continue to be exploited and the Chinese in Africa are not solving this problem.

quote:

Guangzhou, ChinaThe heart of Little Africa -- or Chocolate City, as it has been dubbed by some -- is not easy to locate without a tip-off.

At the foot of an unremarkable tunnel, peeling off the busy Little North Road, in Guangzhou, stands a place that just two years ago was totally unlike the rest of China.
Angolan women carried bin bags of shopping on their heads, Somali men in long robes peddled currency exchange, Uygur restaurateurs slaughtered lamb on the street, Congolese merchants ordered wholesale underwear from Chinese-run shops, Nigerian men hit the Africa Bar for a Tsingtao and plate of jollof rice.
Dengfeng -- a previously quiet urban village, or chengzhongcun, in central Guangzhou -- had been electrified by migration, both from internal Chinese migrants and those from Africa.
By 2012, as many as 100,000 Sub-Saharan Africans had flocked to Guangzhou, according to Professor Adams Bodomo's book "Africans in China" -- if true, it would have been the largest African expat community in Asia -- all chasing the same dream of getting rich in China.
Today, that dream is fading -- if not finished.

Over the past 18 months, although concrete numbers are hard to come by, hundreds -- perhaps even thousands -- of Africans are believed by locals and researchers to have exited Guangzhou.
A dollar drought in oil-dependent West African nations, coupled with China's hostile immigration policies, widespread racism, and at-once slowing and maturing economy, means Guangzhou is losing its competitive edge.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/26/asia/africans-leaving-guangzhou-china/?iid=ob_lockedrail_bottommedium
Posts: 8895 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
There are so many more Chinese people who live in my country and yet they don’t get hassled anywhere near as much as we do in China! Why?”

I heard this before, coming from Nigerians. At the same time, Chinese are welcomed in Nigeria. [Big Grin] The irony.
Posts: 22235 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
She then went on to explain that the only black people she has ever seen are in Hollywood movies and in almost every movie the black person is the violent, bloodthirsty bad guy who hurts people. “So I know what I see from the movies and I just don’t want to take any chances,” she explained with that “duh” look at me as if I was the idiot!

What we suspected, is true and became a self-fulfilling prophecy. This imposed image also influences black people themselves btw, and causes inner-conflict.

Hence: mass-psychology, trough media.

Posts: 22235 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
“There are so many more Chinese people who live in my country and yet they don’t get hassled anywhere near as much as we do in China! Why?”

I posted this subject because it illuminates the Negroes/Africans continuing inability to see himself in the mirror.

Example:
This Negro thinks he looks great, the latest in au van garde personal fashion.

-

Whereas to the normal person, this fool is something to be laughed at. He looks hideous, and he is trying to make a stupid political/racial statement: i.e. Everything Black is beautiful. But NO people look good UN-GROOMED: whether they be Black, White, Mongoloid or whatever. Why Negroes think they need to proclaim their Blackness by not grooming themselves is just another Negro stupidity.

Back to the Africans:
The African cannot look around and see himself in his place.

To the rest of the world, Africans are backward unintelligent people. And the continent of Africa is a basket case. Yet the African expects to step upon the world stage, and be accepted just like everybody else.

See my point in the analogy of the hairstyle?

In both cases, the Negro has no clue as to how he looks to the rest of the world.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mindovermatter
Member # 22317

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mindovermatter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The guy in the article is a complete ignoramus and an idiot; CHINA DOES NOT HAVE A 5,000 YEAR OLD CONTINUOUS CIVILIZATION, AND CHINA IS NOT THE WORLD'S OLDEST CIVILIZATION, THAT IS A LIE AND PROPAGANDA BULLSHIT THAT THE CHINESE ARE TOO IDIOTIC AND STUPID TO SEE THROUGH! The chinese, ESPECIALLY THE AVERAGE CHINESE, are incredibly stupid and are COMPLETELY INCAPABLE OF CRITICAL THINKING OR INDEPENDENT THINKING THAT STRAYS AWAY FROM THE HERD OR GROUP THINK!

I know this because I HAVE ACTUALLY LIVED IN CHINA FOR A WHILE NOW AND HAVE EXTENSIVE EXPERIENCE IN DEALING W/ THEM AND UNDERSTAND THEIR PSYCHOLOGY!

The 5,000 year old continuous civilization is complete bullshit and an utter lie that can be refuted EASILY BY FACT AND LOGIC! Something the average Chinese LACKS to an incredible degree in their mental faculties and cognitive acumen!

Ask yourself this, How can China have 5000 years of history, when the area of China has gone through so many conflicts and demographic changes as their OWN HISTORY SHOWS? BTW using the same logic, the Middle East, South Asia and fertile crescent and North Africa ALSO had a history of 5000 years because THERE WAS a continuous flow of civilizations in those regions from even before 5000 years to now.

Now of course the argument someone is going to make is that since, so many groups/cultures and languages have moved through those areas and carried many different cultures, and there were periods of ups/downs/collapses, that those regions don't have 5000 years of civilization because of that; which is faulty logic even though civilizations continued there in one form of another.

Because the modern Chinese are not a racial or genetic continuation of the Shang/Xia dynasties/early dynasties, and the Ancient Chinese civilizations did not fully encompass the large area of modern China today; and in the Chinese area too, were large migrations of different genetic and racial groups who either assimilated or imposed their cultures on the areas where the Ancient Chinese dynasties arose; thus as logic tells us, like any other region in the world, China DOES NOT INFACT have a 5000 year old history if we are to be realistic compared to other regions WHERE CIVILIZATION AROSE EARLIER!

It's safe to say that on a genetic level, due to so many migrating peoples to the China area through 5000 years from now, that the modern Chinese are not a genetic continuation of the most Ancient Chinese.

I mean after all, if North America went from majority Native American to European in a span of hundreds of years such that North America is a distinct Western geopolitical entity TODAY; why wouldn't the same train of thought be applied to all the Barbarian tribes and invaders that overtook or mixed with the Ancient Chinese dynasties and civilizations throughout history, to the point where the later Chinese dynasties or the modern Chinese were/are completely different from previous dynasties or original historical groups that resided/occupied the Chinese civilization region?

Obviously we don't say Meso-America has 5000 years of civilization despite the region having VERY OLD civilizations AS OLD AS CHINA, and civilization continuing there UNDER DIFFERENT BANNERS AND DIFFERENT RACIAL GROUPS!

Then are stuff like the fact that there are wheels and written scripts in the Mesopatamia area, and there were civilization in the IVC/Harappan region BEFORE THE ANCIENT CHINESE DYNASTIES AROSE!

There were also many instances in history where the region of China was not fully united and did not see themselves as a fully unified civilization, suffered massive plague outbreaks, natural disasters and social upheavals and social collapses, to the point where large segments of various numbers of their dynastic population got eliminated; only to be replaced or overthrown or attacked by barbarian tribes or hostile forces (Mongols come to mind) from outside gradually taking over and assuming the mantle of a new dynasty.

If all this is the case, which it seems it is, when reading about Chinese history; then how can China really have 5000 years of history compared to any region of the world where civilization arose at the same time or even earlier and suffered similar fates and scenario's?

Thus the conclusion IS THAT CHINA DOES NOT INFACT HAVE THE OLDEST CIVILIZATION AND DOES NOT HAVE 5000 YEARS OF HISTORY REALLY AS DEDUCTIVE LOGIC TELLS US! THEREFORE THIS CLAIM OF 5000 YEARS OF HISTORY AND CIVILIZATION IS CLEARLY FALSE!

Because the Han chinese population is not pure at all, the Han chinese population do not have anything to do with the Ancient XIa/Shang Dynasty chinese at all in modern day times, and that's obvious to anyone who has studied the history of plague outbreaks, famines, climatic shifts, barbarian and foreign invasions and intra-civilizational wars in China from ancient times to now.

There is no REAL CREDIBLE AND VALID genetic evidence suggesting that the modern Han chinese have anything racially/genetically to do with the Shang/Xia Ancient Chinese people; yes there is historical accounts of the Ancient Chinese population base absorbing all sorts of foreign Barbarian invaders and migrants from elsewhere coming INTO CHINA.

Thus if that is the case, then that means that China DOES NOT have 5000 YEARS OF HISTORY AT ALL! BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO RACIAL GENETIC CONNECTION TO THE ANCIENT/TO POST-ANCIENT CHINESE DYNASTIES!

Modern Chinese are so diluted genetically from all sorts of invasions and wars and depopulation periods that they CANNOT SAY THEY HAVE A 5000 YEAR OLD HISTORY AT ALL!

And this is accentuated by the fact when THERE ARE CHINESE NATIONALS THEMSELVES CLAIMING AND SAYING STUFF LIKE THIS ONLINE:

quote:

"I detected there was an essay concerning the ethnic consist of "Wu Hu" which invaded China during the Jin Dynasty. The author's view was that the Turk which raided China later was a Caucasian tribe (there Khan described as with green eyes and red cheek, more evidance available) , "Wu Hu" (Xiongnu, Jie, Qiang, Di, Xianbei) were not.

But according to the Chinese ancient historical annual, the Xiongnu are such Nordic tribe with red hair and blue eyes like "Wushun". And, Jie, which was a branch of Xiongnu, also described as with high Nose Bridge, and "deep" eyes.

After the collapse of their ruling to Han, the Jie people was distinguished easily because of their Caucasian feature and slaughtered (more than 200,000 victims). The historical work of the later dynasties also described the remained Xiongnu people as "Long nose" and "yellow hair". Until Tang dynasty, the "Qi Hu" which is the offspring of the royal Xiongnu people, still called "Hu tou Han se" which mean's they adopt the Chinese tongue, but still "foreign" feature.

Much other evidence can support the standpoint that Xiongnu are Caucasion,I don't want to illustrate any more. Some people believe the Xiongnu are Mongolian race, because the Roman historian said the Hun people who invaded were"brown skin, stocky body, slanting eyes" which are typical Mongolian trait.

But, actually, the Hun who invaded Europe 5th century was not the descendant of Xiongnu. The contemporary scholars affirm they are the identical tribe just because the pronunciation of "Hun" and "Xiongnu" are approximately the same. And there is some relationship between their languege.

I also want to point out that around the 5th and 6th century, there's another branch of "Hun" ruined the Persia and Northwest India, that Branch was called "White Hun" The Persian historian said that thier feature were different from "Hun", with white body.

Hence, it seemed that, they were also Caucasian. Now, let's come to Xianbei, many people noticed that, in the historical book, the Xianbei people were called "Bai Lu" means white invader (thief). And in the Great Work <>, I found the following story--The Emperor Of Eastern Jin, Jin Ming Di (Shima Shao), was with yellow beard and hair, because his mother was a Xianbei female.

Once he went to inspect his troop without notice, And the warriors all considered him as Xianbei people, then chased him as enemy. The folk songs at that time said, "Huang tou Xianbei jin Luoyang"--Xianbei is with "yellow head", it is quite possible that "yellow head" referred to their yellow hair and beard.

Xianbei is an alliance of tribes; there might also be some Mongolian tribes in it, but the Caucasian consist was more obvious, which all Hans paid attention to it. I'm inclined to be in approval of what Mr. Peng elaborated yesterday.

The contemporary Chinese people don't dwell on the ethnic origin of the nation, most of them believe they are simply Mongolian race. That's not a correct concept. The racial intermix in china began before any dynasty, but the Neolithic time.

The skulls unearthed in the relics of Banpo Xi'an reveal the trait of Caucasian, exactly, the Nordish Caucasian. The Banpo civilian used to be the hybrid of Nordish and Mongolian (like the Finn today).

We all know, the Banpo is the representative civilization of the Northern China Neolithic civilizations, we can infer, many other Chinese civilizations in that time were created by Caucasian or mingled people.

The Hemudu in Zhejiang is the representative Neolithic civilization in Southern China.

But after measuring the skulls detected there, it was extremely amazed that, they're of Negro characteristics!

One renowned Chinese anthropologist stated in his work that "According to the numerous skeletons of Indo-Europe people unearthed in China and the feature of the Southern Chinese people today, the Chinese nation can't be classified into the Mongolian race simply.

At an earlier time, many Chinese anthropologists also clarify that it's completely wrong to say the ancient skeletons discovered in China belong to the same race. The Mongolian couldn't be regarded as the only "Local Chinese".

The Caucasian also had been inhabited in Eastern Asia since very early time. In Japan, the aboriginal Ainu people was finally confessed as the ancestor of current Japanese nation.

The Ainu was the Caucasian tribe moved to the Japanese islands more than 20,000 years ago, while the Mongolian just reached Japan around 10,000 years ago. They intermixed and yielded the Japanese people now.

The same procedure of intermixing also took place in Korea.

Another famous event happened last year also support the idea--some researchers of biochemistry analyzed the DNA refined from the mummies in some ancient tombs in Shangdong province, and made a conclusion that these DNA correspond that of the European people. Another research discovered that the gene of Northern Chinese is more close to the Caucasian, rather than the Southern Chinese.

The origin of Zhou, The third Dynasty of ancient China, is also doubtful.

The time of the establishment of that dynasty is not far from the time of Aryan Expansion. The chariot used by the soldiers of Zhou just resembles the chariot used by Aryan invaders to India!

More critical, the ancient Chinese work written by Mengzi said that, Zhou Wen Wang (the emperor of Zhou) is the people of "western barbarians" It's quite possible that a branch of Aryan intruded china at the moving of Aryan.

Someone even suspect the origin of the Qin Dynasty, which was the subsequent dynasty of Zhou. At least, there was some independent Aryan tribes which didn't integrated with local Chinese or absorbed by local Chinese still existed in Western and central China at the time of late Zhou dynasty.

It was recorded that the king of Qin attack the ruler of Zhou with some barbarous tribes but failed. That event happened a few hundred years BC, at that very time, the Bactoria in Central Asia was conquered by 4 Nomadic Aryan tribes, the origins of 3 of these tribes were definite.

Now, some historians reckon the 4th tribe might be the failed Aryan tribe that moved back to Central Asia.

Until Han dynasty, the "Yue zhi" (pronounced as 'rou zhi, an Aryan Tribe) still live in Ganshu province, and sometimes also find the track of their activity in Northern China. And the region east to Tianshan Mountain (in the center of Eastern Turkeystan) was distributed by Saka (A branch of Aryan, whose language belongs to the Iranian Group, known as Scythian by Westerners and 'Sai Zhong' by Chinese).

Now, many scholars believe that many "Yi" and "Di" (the diverse barbarian tribes) recorded in early Chinese dynasties are Caucasian. I'm afraid the origin Xiongnu can be traced back to Scythian. Because the record revealed that their custom were exactly the same.

Thus, the Chinese people nowadays contain abundant of Caucasian blood. But currently, they all belong to the same nation, that's because the ancient Chinese culture was so great that it could absorb any other races, it was a furnace to integrate all races.

And the Caucasian, Mongolian created the grand Chinese civilization together."

The modern Han chinese if you were to follow a basic invasion and upheavel historical timeline of Ancient China, you would see that there have been MANY invasions and demographic shifts and mixing that took place from the Ancient Chinese time to NOW!

As you would expect, and like any other Ancient civilization, China too would go through periods of shifts, ups and downs, rises and collapses, famine periods and civil wars, and internal unrests, such that various numbers of the original populated would get eliminated or mixed out, AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED IN CHINESE HISTORY IF YOU STUDY IT!

The modern Han Chinese have absorbed all sorts of migrants and invaders from Siberian, Central Asian, Near eastern, South Asian, South East Asian etc etc populations from the point of their civilization start to now that they honestly cannot be some sort of a pure race by any means at all; and the archaeological and historical record proves this without a doubt.

Even modern Chinese nationals themselves claim there is a huge diversity of people EVEN WITHIN THE SO CALLED HAN CHINESE POPULATION IN CHINA TODAY ENOUGH TO BE THEIR OWN DISTINCT GROUPS GENETICALLY!

Even modern Chinese nationals say that various Han chinese people in different parts of the country are admixed with other people or the Han themselves are admixed in their historical genetic ancestry line. So the 5000 year old civilization claim is ludicrous and completely false considering all this stuff.

Modern China encompasses a larger area then the Ancient Chinese civilizations, and is roughly the size of the modern united states, with so many different quadrants and areas of the country; the so called Han populations if they encompass this entire area, cannot simply have a pure homogeneous exactly identical genomic ancestry pool ACROSS THE ENTIRE COUNTRY and that's proven again and again when you look at the historical record and the gene structure of Northern Chinese populations vs Southern Chinese populations.

And because modern Chinese encompasses such a large area, the size of the United States, compared to the Ancient Chinese dynasties which was minor in area size comparison, China simply cannot have a false claim of 5000 years of history.

THE REAL REASON WHY LIGHT SKIN IS ADMIRED IN PLACES LIKE CHINA IS BECAUSE IT IS RACIAL AND GENETIC BASED!

You see the modern Chinese of today are not the same people as the ANCIENT CHINESE! THE ANCIENT CHINA WERE A BROWN AND BLACK PEOPLE, AND THEY HAD ADMIRED BLACKNESS AND DARKNESS! However Central Asian and Indo-European barbarians from Central Asia, TOOK OVER ANCIENT BLACK/BROWN CHINA AND DISPLACED THEM/MIXED THEM OUT!

So in order to consolidate their power, since many of these barbarians were light skinned/white people who couldn’t survive hot/sunlight environments, they had TO SOCIALLY ENGINEER THEIR MIXED PROGENY TO ENSLAVE AND MIND CONTROL AND MAKE PEOPLE W/ BLACK BROWN SKIN FEEL AND LOOK INFERIOR, AND MAKE THEM WORK IN HOT/HIGH SUNLIGHT ENVIRONMENTS FOR THOSE WHITE SKINNED BARBARIANS! THIS IS WHERE THE LIGHT SKIN/DARK SKIN THING COMES FROM!

MODERN CHINESE ARE ACTUALLY A MONGREL RACE, CONSISTING OF INDO-EUROPEAN/CENTRAL ASIAN WHITES FROM CENTRAL ASIA AND SIBERIA, AND ANCIENT BLACK XIA/SHANG DYNASTY PEOPLE, WHO ARRIVED TO THE CHINA AREA FROM THE SOUTHERN AND SOUTH-WEST ASIA AREA IN ANCIENT TIMES! THE ANCIENT SHANG/XIA DYNASTY PEOPLE WERE BLACK KHOISAN AFRICAN LIKE PEOPLE!

And THIS IS THE REAL REASON, WHY THE CHINESE WORSHIP WHITES AND VENERATE LIGHT/WHITE SKIN, AND THE MECHANISM'S AND WORKINGS THAT UNDERLIES THEIR RACISM!

I explain this to Mike in a thread, a while back...

quote:
Originally posted by Mindovermatter:
quote:
^The Albino have a modus operandi which is consistent and deserves analysis, but unfortunately we are not knowledgeable enough to do it here.

i.e. After they had established themselves in India, they established a class system which encouraged their mulattoes to join them against the indigenous Dravidians. That is the still existent Untouchables system.

In the Mid-east they established a similar system against Africans.

And of course we know of the de-humanizing of Blacks in the Americas.

Mike that is easy to figure out and there is historical evidence to prove what they do.

If you notice Europe and the Northern United states were majority albino and were actually pretty liberal as opposed to Southern countries occupied and ruled by albino's, to non-albino's historically.

This is because places like Europe are situated in latitudes and locations that have favorable climate and geography wise to breed a substantial portion of albino's.

HOWEVER the SOUTHERN/HOT COUNTRIES are UNFAVORABLE to breeding and maintaining large albino populations on a biological level. In these hot countries and strong sunlight locations, albino's have to MAKE OTHERS TAKE CARE OF THEM AND DO THE WORK FOR THEM!

The sun pretty much destroys and kills albino populations, and prevents them from creating many of themselves.

So to compensate, since albino's can't do the work or the building necessary to make large populations of themselves in hot climates, THEY HAVE TO CREATE OBEDIENT AND CONFUSED MULATTO'S TO TAKE CARE OF THEM, TO MAKE BLACK POPULATIONS DO THE WORK FOR THEM, AND TO KEEP THE POWER OF THE ALBINO'S INTACT IN THESE LOCATIONS!

In these hot climates and regions, the albino's feel biologically threatened and physically punished/helpless, so they have to create mulatto populations to survive and to adapt to the environment, help them represent their interests and self-preservation instincts.

It's why the albino's are so hostile, classicist, and narcissistic the most in these climate regions/zones in particular. It's also why as you go more north into the U.S, the albino populations increases exponentially.

What do the Middle East, South America, India, North Africa, the U.S south have in common? They are deeply and rigidly socially stratified societies/locations divided along the base of skin color and race.

They are also located in latitudes and locations UNFAVORABLE BIOLOGICALLY TOWARDS MAINTAINING AND BREEDING LARGE POPULATIONS OF ALBINO'S!

So albino's in order to compensate and adapt to such environments that blacks and browns have no trouble living in or adapting to, have to craft and create SPECIFIC socially engineered societies and systems that benefit them EXCLUSIVELY at the EXPENSE of blacks/browns; and where they can survive in these environments while parasitically sucking and taking away the produce of blacks/browns in these environments via the mulatto populations they create from blacks native to these areas.

Are these your thoughts on this too Mike?

One of the reasons why the albino's were successful in taking over Europe, BUT NOT INDIA HENCE THE SOCIAL CASTE SYSTEM, is because Europe had the perfect geography and weather+climate for albino's to biologically survive and breed a large population of themselves.

Whereas in India, which is too hot and unfavorable towards breeding albino colonies, you have a social stratified caste system that the albino's brainwashed the population with via religious Hindu BS, to consolidate and preserve their power their WHICH CONTINUES ON TO THIS DAY!'

There is a direct correlation between albino behavior and what they do, and the latitudes/geographical areas they live in or intrude into. I'm 100% sure and certain of this!

Posts: 1558 | From: US | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^It really is bad form to post replies that are so long MOM. They tend to hide the replies of others, and nobody reads them because they are too long.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Doug M:
[QB] The other reason is white supremacy. Lets just be honest. White folks are worshipped as gods in most of Asia, including China. Not to mention that most of Asia was raped by Europe to a large degree just like other parts of the world. The only difference is that Europeans gave certain lighter skinned Asians honorary white status, along with some darker skinned ones as well, like the Indians. Given that China is a communist country who has sold its people out to become corporate industrial slaves for white supremacy, while the communists get rich, what else would you expect? China's growth and development from an impoverished third world communist state to a modern industrial powerhouse happened because of the West sending jobs and factories there. So of course they will mirror Western attitudes on race, this has always been a common pattern and result of Western intervention in Asia. For example, the Japaneses became allies with the Germans and therefore adopted their mentality as well in imitating colonial European countries in Asia.

The Chinese and other East Asians are awed by the West and may adopt some racism from there but they have their own traditional preference for light skin that relates to class. Darker skin tone is seen as peasant class because such people are often out doing physical labor and getting tanned. It's a fact look it up.
White people are not all powerful gods that determine everything everywhere. That is magical thinking

Posts: 42930 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

I posted this subject because it illuminates the Negroes/Africans continuing inability to see himself in the mirror.

Example:

-

Whereas to the normal person, this fool is something to be laughed at. He looks hideous, and he is trying to make a stupid political/racial statement: i.e. Everything Black is beautiful. But NO people look good UN-GROOMED: whether they be Black, White, Mongoloid or whatever. Why Negroes think they need to proclaim their Blackness by not grooming themselves is just another Negro stupidity.

Back to the Africans:

To the rest of the world, Africans are backward unintelligent people. And the continent of Africa is a basket case. Yet the African expects to step upon the world stage, and be accepted just like everybody else.

In both cases, the Negro has no clue as to how he looks to the rest of the world.

That is rasta hair, not typical of most Africans !
certainly not the Nigerians who have migrated there

Video:

https://battabox.com/nigerians-in-china-prison-rally/

-

Posts: 42930 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mindovermatter
Member # 22317

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mindovermatter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:
[QB] The other reason is white supremacy. Lets just be honest. White folks are worshipped as gods in most of Asia, including China. Not to mention that most of Asia was raped by Europe to a large degree just like other parts of the world. The only difference is that Europeans gave certain lighter skinned Asians honorary white status, along with some darker skinned ones as well, like the Indians. Given that China is a communist country who has sold its people out to become corporate industrial slaves for white supremacy, while the communists get rich, what else would you expect? China's growth and development from an impoverished third world communist state to a modern industrial powerhouse happened because of the West sending jobs and factories there. So of course they will mirror Western attitudes on race, this has always been a common pattern and result of Western intervention in Asia. For example, the Japaneses became allies with the Germans and therefore adopted their mentality as well in imitating colonial European countries in Asia.

The Chinese and other East Asians are awed by the West and may adopt some racism from there but they have their own traditional preference for light skin that relates to class. Darker skin tone is seen as peasant class because such people are often out doing physical labor and getting tanned. It's a fact look it up.
White people are not all powerful gods that determine everything everywhere. That is magical thinking

No, the ANCIENT Chinese (Xia/Shang dynasty people), did infact admire blackness originally.

However modern Chinese have Indo-European/White Eurasian admixture in them as their historical records show, from various historical periods of invasions by such people from Siberia in the past, and they were ruled by them in various points in their history!

This is probably where the light skin thing comes from, not from bullshit theories based on ignorance of historical realities by the mainstream population who knows jack **** about this!

Posts: 1558 | From: US | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Example:

-

Back to the Africans:

As a point of reference:

Many years ago the Rap group 2 live crew was banished from japan, because Japanese girls were giving the group blowjobs on stage.

The point:

It's not about Blackness, Albinos love it or fear it.

It's about worthlessness.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
I recommend highly watching Randy Flagg's videos (aka Loser Laowai) (Laowai = foreigner)

channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G09c97zEqc9BNfVRNO3JQ

-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISXb95HrIno

^^brand new video

my thread on it:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=011488

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by mena7:
What is a Loser Laowai he should go straight to the point I dont have much time.

It's right here in his first video, from a year ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoiqOyjPG8A

his second video he speaks on how he wound up in China:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoiqOyjPG8A

He's from the South Bronx. He has over a hundred videos in just a year. He's 37 and had been living in Shanghai China for 12 years before he made his first video. He is married to a Chinese woman and has a child with her. He also wrote a book on Amazon and was abused in foster care when he grew up.
He has a lot of interesting videos on Chinese culture.
You can start here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-G09c97zEqc9BNfVRNO3JQ/videos?shelf_id=1&view=0&sort=dd

and work backwards, changing the pages to more and more recent

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

No, the ANCIENT Chinese (Xia/Shang dynasty people), did infact admire blackness originally.

that is made up bullshit

-
Bronze Ding Cooking Vessel with Human Mask Design from the Shang Dynasty
Late Shang period, 12th–11th century BCE
Height: 38.5 cm; Length: 29.8 cm; width: 23.7cm
unearthed at Huangcai, Ningxiang

quote:

However modern Chinese have Indo-European/White Eurasian admixture in them

one look at their DNA proves that statement to be FALSE
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
I had to look up the dude, Jean Michel Basquiat.

-

http://basquiat.com

quote:
Basquiat

March 11–June 5, 2005

Jean-Michel Basquiat (1960–1988) was born and raised in Brooklyn, the son of a Haitian-American father and a Puerto Rican mother. At an early age, he showed a precocious talent for drawing, and his mother enrolled him as a Junior Member of the Brooklyn Museum when he was six. Basquiat first gained notoriety as a teenage graffiti poet and musician. By 1981, at the age of twenty, he had turned from spraying graffiti on the walls of buildings in Lower Manhattan to selling paintings in SoHo galleries, rapidly becoming one of the most accomplished artists of his generation. Astute collectors began buying his art, and his gallery shows sold out. Critics noted the originality of his work, its emotional depth, unique iconography, and formal strengths in color, composition, and drawing. By 1985, he was featured on the cover of The New York Times Magazine as the epitome of the hot, young artist in a booming market. Tragically, Basquiat began using heroin and died of a drug overdose when he was just twenty-seven years old.

This exhibition gathers together more than one hundred of Jean-Michel Basquiat’s finest works, including many that have never been shown in the United States. It is organized chronologically, with special sections highlighting Basquiat’s interest in music, language, and Afro-Caribbean imagery, along with his use of techniques such as collage and silkscreen.

The exhibition seeks to demonstrate not only that Basquiat was a key figure in the 1980s but also that his artistic accomplishments have significance for twentieth-century art as a whole. Basquiat was the last major painter in an idiom that had begun decades earlier in Europe with the imitation of African art by modern artists such as Picasso and Matisse. Inspired by his own heritage, Basquiat both contributed to and transcended the African-influenced modernist idiom.

Basquiat is organized by the Brooklyn Museum.

https://www.brooklynmuseum.org/exhibitions/basquiat
Mindovermatter
Member # 22317

Rate Member
And this also plays a role, in the general Chinese racist hierarchical thinking, this is a post by a European albino user who has lived in china for a while and taught there, and explains the mentality behind the Chinese/East Asian psych:

http://therightstuff.biz/2014/12/28/liberal-lies-anti-asian-discrimination/

quote:

It's hard to describe the full impact of living in Asia, suffice to say it's nothing like how whites were before the 20th century. Whites are highly individualistic, Asians are conformist in a rigid social hierarchy.

I have personally witnessed the police approach a trouble maker, who simply started screaming and advancing on the policeman. The police backs off, because they are younger. They must call the station and get an older officer to deal with the situation.

Asians were constantly surprised I had friends older than me. This is not possible with them.

With every encounter, an Asian must assess whether he is higher, or lower in status that the person he's talking to and use the correct language, right down to hello. If you are even a year older than somebody, you can more of less command them to run around and do petty jobs for you. Again, this is built right into the very language, and the therefore the thought process.

This social structure allows for absolutely no deviation from conformity. If you are ostracized from society, you're finished. I have some students like this.

They are called "wongta" - actually there are three levels, "wongta" jinta" and joenta" measuring the degree to how unacceptable you are to greater society, Once you are stuck with this label, and it could be anything that does it - a nervous tic, a strange habit, an faux pas, anything at all that makes you stand out, you will forever be an outsider. Even my Korean co teachers didn't bother teaching wongtas.

Conformity is so prevalent that you essentially have the same conversation with every one you meet. They all listen to the current popular pop song, all are fixated on the current thing to be fixated on etc. A conversation with one of them is a conversation with all, there are no deviating opinions. Needless to say a debate style of class is impossible and very frustrating, they all just instantly agree, even when I was trying to encourage a debate about a topic. I used to blow the minds of new expats when meeting Koreans for dinner.

I predict, word for word, all the things they would say, and how they would respond in every situation. For instance, no matter where you were across the country, if you burned any meat in the Korean BBQ, they would instruct you not to eat it as it causes cancer. In ten years there, I have never been at a table when at least one Korean didn't pipe up with this bit of advice upon seeing charred meat.

These is just a few of a million examples of the radical differences in out societies, in our biological makeups, and in our very perception of reality.

You slip into the liberal argument that if I don't want Asian immigration I must be some kind of Nazi. Asians don't want you there. I remember a story appearing in the newspapers gleefully reporting on the development of an English speaking robot that would soon allow them to get rid of all the foreigners in the country.

They do not want us there. And why should they? It's their country, their culture, their expression, it's unique, beautiful, precious in its own way, and it should be persevered, as should be our civilization.

Needless to say White Europeans were nothing like this. The explosion of art, opera, sculpture, architecture, music, the creating of musical instruments, sports - well it just goes on an on and on. I saw no evidence that the Koreans would, let's say, try to learn to fly, and after accomplishing that feat, a mere 66 years later, be landing on the moon.

I don't say that we are superior, but different. The trouble is that you measure all value form a European standpoint of value judgment - sorry to sound like a Liberal here, but it's true.

One thing I was always impressed about them was their sense of harmony. I'm not even going to bother to try and explain it, it's almost a sense we don't have.

After travelling and living abroad for over ten years, over a third of my adult life in remote Asia and Africa, I can honestly say that most people have no idea of how powerful a force culture is, or can even grasp the totality of what culture is, it's like a fish trying to grasp water. It's metaphysical, it's ineffable it is the very perception of reality of a people.

When I say no imagination, the deeper meaning to this is they have an inability to generate internal stimuli. This was told to me on a plane by an English professor that had been teaching in Japan since the end of the war. When he said this, and I'm serious here, I nearly fell on the floor.

All of a sudden, six years of daily experience living in Asia made so much sense. Millions and millions of little day to day events were suddenly put in place in my mind. It was, to say the very least a powerful epiphany. It explained why they feel asleep while riding the bus, no external stimuli. Why there were flashing lights, bright colours and random noise everywhere in Asia.

Why they would happily beat dogs to death before eating them, to tenderize the meat, they can't empathize with the pain since they can't imagine it. Why they had no curiosity, and would only read or study to advance their financial or social position, never for general interest.

Why they seemingly had no survival instincts, and would walk down the street in a seeming trance. Go to Chinatown in your city and note they don't self correct their trajectory to avoid collisions. Why would they stand chatting at the very bottom of a busy elevator, and not even notice that people were continually bumping into them.

I remember reading about a Korean American in California who was married to a white woman. They were travelling through a remote road in the mountains and got stuck in the snow. They very first thing this guy did was to burn his car tires to stay warm. Then he tried to walk out. They found him dead and frozen to death about five miles away. Even the most sheltered city bound white man would never do that.

I remember hearing about somebody falling into Niagara falls and I immediate said to the person next to me, "I'll bet it was an Asian!", it turns out it was a Japanese woman.

Everywhere in Asia people are herded, like animals. They mill about led by experts. Nobody knows how to do anything outside of their field, nor are they interested in learning. Many of my students couldn't even catch a ball, these are 12 to 14 year old boys.

Compare their art to European art. Compare their music. Even compare their religion, which is more about the eradication of the individual self than its expression.

Just the other day I was working with a Chinese colleague (born in the West - biological, not environmental) and I happened to bring up the success of Minecraft.

"I don't get that game!" he said, a bit angrily. "I just don't get it!, Why do people like it?!". I said nothing, I knew the answer. Take a look at modded Minecraft and what white kids are doing with it if you want some hope for the next generation, fucking genius.

Living in Asia turned me into a race realist. I shall leave you with some Telemann - don't sell out your European heritage for anything! It is the most valuable and precious thing on Earth.

Ignoring some of the delusional comments being made by the European albino here, a lot of the stuff that he is saying about these Asiatic Mongoloids are actually true. How do I know? Because I have actually lived and experienced what this guy is describing, WHILE I WAS IN ASIA!

And unsurprisingly, even a half-Mongoloid Asian half White guy agrees with the European albino above in the same blog post!

quote:

Hahaha, I'm half Asian/half White and I like reading your description. This is very true. I may be mixed, but really my mind is more Asian. I was born in America but suffered from not fitting in my whole life. But I went to China past summer and instantly felt more at home with the people without even knowing the language then. The things you say about falling asleep on buses and very bright pop culture are very recognizable. It reminds me of playing with Legos as a kid.

My parents bought me hundreds, even thousands of dollars worth and I hardly made anything outside of the instructions. Recognizing these things I plan to emigrate in next few years. What about things like place names in Asia or the languages themselves? So much more practical and so much less florid than the West.

A large part of the ignorance, stupidity, racism, and susceptibility to group think and herd behavior that many East Asians display is part of their ingrained conditioning and mental programming; and is part of the behavioral phenomena as explained by the European albino above me.

This is illustrated in their history of conformism and overtly rigid hierarchical societies and civilizations, which they still zealously practice to this day and can be seen in their philosophy of Confucianism.

And it's for this very reason, why the European/American albino's moved over and shipped all their factories and manufacturing to Asian countries like China; because the EUROPEAN ALBINO'S KNEW THAT EAST ASIANS ARE LIKE THIS AND BEHAVE IN A HIVE LIKE MANNER, AND ARE INCAPABLE OF FREE THOUGHT TO THE POINT OF CONTESTING THE EUROPEAN ALBINO'S ON THEIR PLAYING FIELD; AND WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO FULLY REPLICATE THE MODELS AND TECH OF THEIR INDUSTRIAL SECTOR FULLY.

UNLIKE BLACK/COLORED PEOPLES, WHO COULD HAVE DONE THAT AND WERE NOT LUCKY ENOUGH TO HAVE THE EUROPEAN ALBINO'S SHIP THEIR TECH AND MANUFACTURING FACTORIES AND FACILITIES OVER TO THEIR COUNTRIES, TO HELP UPLIFT THEM, LIKE THEY DID W/ CHINA!

So much of the racism and ignorance shown by East Asians towards Blacks/colored people, is a result of this closed and myopic non-abstract and closed and rigid psychology, that the East Asians have.

And it's b/c of this, that most East Asians judge only by stereotypes and what they see immediately, and they can't fully question or see through the media facade given to them of Black/colored peoples; or have the skepticism to find about advanced Ancient African civilizations to see through that facade as well!

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Jean Michel Basquiat's hairstyle itself was not the issue. The issue was the Negroes inability to see himself as others do.

This hairstyle is called "Finger Combed".

-

-

Mindovermatter
Member # 22317

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

that is made up bullshit

-

quote:

However modern Chinese have Indo-European/White Eurasian admixture in them

Liarness that artifact does not resemble a modern Mongoloid Chinese, but rather an early Black Chinese person.

How do you explain stuff like this:

-

-

-

-

THAT'S RIGHT YOU CAN'T!

And these murals and pictures WERE FOUNDED AFTER THE ANCIENT SHANG/XIA DYNASTY! So it's safe to say the Ancient Xia/Shang dynasty people, were originally a Black/brown people!

As supported by statements like these from various European albino sources:

quote:

"H. Imbert, a French scholar in 1928 in Les Negritos de Chine, observed that "In the first epochs of Chinese history, the Negrito type peopled all the south of this country and even the island of Hainan, as we have attempted to prove in our study on the Negritos, or black men of the land".

"According to T. De Lacoperie, the Chinese first met these tribes in 2116 BC, when they advanced eastwards of the great southern bend of the Yellow River. They are spoken of in the Zhou Li, composed under the Zhou dynasty (1122-249 BC), as "black and oily skinned." Tribes of the same race are also spoken of in the fabulous geography of the Shan hai king, written a few centuries before the Christian era. Many of these tribes were called Diaoyao or 'Dark pygmies'."

"In 122 BC, Prince Liu-Nan, who died in 122 BC, speaks of references of Negritos in China as late as the Tang dynasty. In the Lin-yi Kuo Chuan, contained in Book 197 of the Chu Tang Shu it is written that "the people living to the south of Lin-yi have wooly hair and black skin". In addition to the above, Chinese folk-lore mentions an empress of China, named Li (373-397 AD) who was the consort of the Emperor Xiao Wu Wen, was a Black."

"According to Prof. Shun-sheng Ling, the earliest documented rulership of China known as the Xia and Shang dynasties, were ruled by emperors called Xuan Di, Black Emperors who introduced farming and writing to China, and under their leadership, trade cities and travel developed. Blacks in China were raising silkworms to make silk not later than 3500 BC.

The fundamental structures of a stylish calligraphy which is still present today was perfected by the Chinese under this Black dynasty, but in addition to writing, the Blacks of the Xia and Shang dynasties introduced bronze working to China and also invented the pounded earth architecture associated with early Chinese city-states.

Black Chinese 3 Furthermore, archaeology and forensic tests confirm that China’s first two important dynasties, the Xia and the Shang/ Chang, were Black African, with an Australoid known as Madras Indian or Chamar in Trinidad present in small percentages."

"One of the most eminent anthropologists K C Chang said that the Dawenkou culture,considered to be a precursor culture was largely African:K.C. Chang, The archaeology of ancient China, (Yale University Press:New Haven,1977) p.76)

Negroid skeletons dating to the early periods of Southern Chinese history have been found in Shangdong, Jiantung, Sichuan, Yunnan, Pearl River delta and Jiangxi especially at the initial sites of Chingliengang (Ch’ing-lien-kang) and Mazhiabang (Ma chia-pang) phases

He goes on to state that the Shang ruled S. China before the mongoloid Han.
The presence of Negroid skeletal remains at Dawenkou sites make it clear that Negroes spread out from the North to South China. The Dawenkou culture predates the Lung-shan culture which is associated with the Xia civilization.

Many researchers believe that the Yi of Southern China were the ancestors of the Austronesian, Polynesian and Melanesian people.

In the Chinese literature the Blacks were called li-min, Kunlung, Ch’iang (Qiang), Yi and Yueh. The founders of the Xia Dynasty and the Shang Dynasties were blacks. These blacks were called Yueh and Qiang. The modern Chinese are descendants of the Zhou. The second Shang Dynasty (situated at Anyang) was founded by the Yin. As a result this dynasty is called Shang-Yin.

The Yin or Classical/Oceanic Mongoloid type is associated with the Austronesian speakers ( Kwang-chih Chang, “Prehistoric and early historic culture horizons and traditions in South China”, Current Anthropology, 5 (1964) pp.359-375 :375)."

"The fur-ther comparison of Neolithic Man with Modern Man in China (including inhabitants of Northern China, Fujian province and Hainan island) is made, also based on the main index values and total prognathism of skull, showing that the development of the physi-cal characteristics of Chinese is a genetic and successive course from Later Paleolithic Man to Modern Man via Neolithic Man.

Thus, so-called Negro-Australoid racial traits, such as the narrow and long cranial pattern, heigh vaulted crania, lower orbit, wide nose and some projective prognathism (from the morphological observations), themsel-ves are intrinsic characteristics of Neolithic Man in China, only there is a little diffe-rentia in the degrees of display of these traits among groups."

"The populations of the early and late Neolithic in South China are closer to Southern Mo- ngoloids,and even display certain clear racial characters of the Negro-Australoid race.......

The human bones of the Neolithic of South China,according to our study clearly display both Mongoloid and Pacific Negroid characters.This situation already existed,in the skull of the late Paleolithic Liujiang Man.

Thus, we think that it is the continuation of polymo- rphism of physical evolution which existed in Paleolithic Mongoloids.It canot be concluded that the populations with Negro-Australoid elements had been distributed in South China before the Neolithic or was the result of a mixture of two principal races."

"Society for the Study of Early China,1989. Among Europoid and Eskimoid skulls in a Hua-chia-chiang cemetary are unmistakable Oceanic Negroid crania (the Shang period).

Page 31
The Magic Square cities in ancient China
By Alfred Schinz.1996 makes plain that in sacrificial pits were recovered Mongoloid skulls from the N.West and from the Southern populations, Oceanic Negroid types. Page 54
I forgot the KC Chang you specifically requested. The archaeology of ancient China ; "the liu chang skull has some morphological features comparable with Oceanic NEGROID CHARACTERISTICS"

Page 33, Page 43,

"the population in N.China and that in the South West and INDOCHINA had become sufficiently differentiated to be designated by the names Mongoloid and Oceanic Negroid respectively, even though both may have evolved out pf a common Upper Pleistocene substratum......."

And then of course there is stuff like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQJzhFGuoHg

Clearly the original Shang/Xia dynasty people, were a BLACK Khoison African like Asiatic negrito people!

Even White bloggers admit to this:

https://robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2015/06/30/were-the-shang-dynasty-people-black/

quote:

Were the Shang Dynasty People Black?
Mike815 writes:

Yes, the Shang Dynasty people in Southern China people may well have been Negritos or maybe Melanesian types. That is well known.

The Australoid -> Mongoloid transition seems to have been later in Southern China and Vietnam than it was in the north, where it occurred much earlier, around 9,000 YBP.

In the South, the Australoid -> Mongoloid transition took place 2,300-4,500 YBP, and many Southeast Asians have not even fully transitioned but are still transitional types moving from Australoids towards Neomongoloids, that is, they are Paleomongoloids.

There are figures on the Angkor Watt temples that look very much like Negrito or Melanesian people. These may well have been the basic Khmer type ~3,000-4,000 YBP.

So yeah, they pretty much were originally a Black/colored people...

quote:
Ah Liarness you really are fucking stupid, as I always thought you were! You do realize there are infact 56 ethnicities in China right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUrLAFXAB3k

And you do realize that Northern Chinese look and have a different culture then Southern Chinese and even have different DNA makeup right?

And you do realize that your statement there makes no sense and is invalid because of that right?

And you do realize modern china, IS THE SIZE OF THE UNITED STATES IN AREA LAND MASS SIZE RIGHT?

-

And you do realize that you can't pin down one single genetic makeup, or generalize the Chinese population, as being of one single strand of genetic makeup, of the entire population of China, because of the above reality and the SHEER SIZE OF CHINA AS SHOWN ABOVE ME, right?

And you do realize the current Chinese government, IS A NON-DEMOCRATIC COMMUNIST GOVERNMENT THAT DISTORTS INFO AND USES PROPAGANDA TO ACHIEVE IT'S AIM'S AND DOES NOT RELEASE CONTROVERSIAL AND THREATENING INFORMATION TO THE OUTSIDE WORLD RIGHT?

And you do realize the Chinese government, whom controls what type of info gets in and out of china which includes science and genetic research, does not release touchy information, like ACCURATE DNA TESTS AND RESULTS OF THEIR POPULATIONS AND ARCHAEOLOGICAL SPECIMENS, OF THEIR REGION AND POPULATION, TO THE OUTSIDE WORLD RIGHT? Because it might upset and challenge the authoritarian society of China and cause instability there right?

AND YOU DO REALIZE THERE ARE CHINESE NATIONALS THEMSELVES CLAIMING AND SAYING STUFF LIKE THIS ONLINE RIGHT? ABOUT THE HISTORICAL PEOPLING OF THEIR VAST COUNTRY OF CHINA, AND THE ADMIXTURES THEY RECEIVED FROM GROUPS OUTSIDE OF CHINA, IN HISTORICAL CHINESE INTERACTIONS w/ THEM?

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/798838/replies?c=17

quote:

"I detected there was an essay concerning the ethnic consist of "Wu Hu" which invaded China during the Jin Dynasty. The author's view was that the Turk which raided China later was a Caucasian tribe (there Khan described as with green eyes and red cheek, more evidance available) , "Wu Hu" (Xiongnu, Jie, Qiang, Di, Xianbei) were not.

But according to the Chinese ancient historical annual, the Xiongnu are such Nordic tribe with red hair and blue eyes like "Wushun". And, Jie, which was a branch of Xiongnu, also described as with high Nose Bridge, and "deep" eyes.

After the collapse of their ruling to Han, the Jie people was distinguished easily because of their Caucasian feature and slaughtered (more than 200,000 victims). The historical work of the later dynasties also described the remained Xiongnu people as "Long nose" and "yellow hair". Until Tang dynasty, the "Qi Hu" which is the offspring of the royal Xiongnu people, still called "Hu tou Han se" which mean's they adopt the Chinese tongue, but still "foreign" feature.

Much other evidence can support the standpoint that Xiongnu are Caucasion,I don't want to illustrate any more. Some people believe the Xiongnu are Mongolian race, because the Roman historian said the Hun people who invaded were"brown skin, stocky body, slanting eyes" which are typical Mongolian trait.

But, actually, the Hun who invaded Europe 5th century was not the descendant of Xiongnu. The contemporary scholars affirm they are the identical tribe just because the pronunciation of "Hun" and "Xiongnu" are approximately the same. And there is some relationship between their languege.

I also want to point out that around the 5th and 6th century, there's another branch of "Hun" ruined the Persia and Northwest India, that Branch was called "White Hun" The Persian historian said that thier feature were different from "Hun", with white body.

Hence, it seemed that, they were also Caucasian. Now, let's come to Xianbei, many people noticed that, in the historical book, the Xianbei people were called "Bai Lu" means white invader (thief). And in the Great Work <>, I found the following story--The Emperor Of Eastern Jin, Jin Ming Di (Shima Shao), was with yellow beard and hair, because his mother was a Xianbei female.

Once he went to inspect his troop without notice, And the warriors all considered him as Xianbei people, then chased him as enemy. The folk songs at that time said, "Huang tou Xianbei jin Luoyang"--Xianbei is with "yellow head", it is quite possible that "yellow head" referred to their yellow hair and beard.

Xianbei is an alliance of tribes; there might also be some Mongolian tribes in it, but the Caucasian consist was more obvious, which all Hans paid attention to it. I'm inclined to be in approval of what Mr. Peng elaborated yesterday.

The contemporary Chinese people don't dwell on the ethnic origin of the nation, most of them believe they are simply Mongolian race. That's not a correct concept. The racial intermix in china began before any dynasty, but the Neolithic time.

The skulls unearthed in the relics of Banpo Xi'an reveal the trait of Caucasian, exactly, the Nordish Caucasian. The Banpo civilian used to be the hybrid of Nordish and Mongolian (like the Finn today).

We all know, the Banpo is the representative civilization of the Northern China Neolithic civilizations, we can infer, many other Chinese civilizations in that time were created by Caucasian or mingled people.

The Hemudu in Zhejiang is the representative Neolithic civilization in Southern China.

But after measuring the skulls detected there, it was extremely amazed that, they're of Negro characteristics!

One renowned Chinese anthropologist stated in his work that "According to the numerous skeletons of Indo-Europe people unearthed in China and the feature of the Southern Chinese people today, the Chinese nation can't be classified into the Mongolian race simply.

At an earlier time, many Chinese anthropologists also clarify that it's completely wrong to say the ancient skeletons discovered in China belong to the same race. The Mongolian couldn't be regarded as the only "Local Chinese".

The Caucasian also had been inhabited in Eastern Asia since very early time. In Japan, the aboriginal Ainu people was finally confessed as the ancestor of current Japanese nation.

The Ainu was the Caucasian tribe moved to the Japanese islands more than 20,000 years ago, while the Mongolian just reached Japan around 10,000 years ago. They intermixed and yielded the Japanese people now.

The same procedure of intermixing also took place in Korea.

Another famous event happened last year also support the idea--some researchers of biochemistry analyzed the DNA refined from the mummies in some ancient tombs in Shangdong province, and made a conclusion that these DNA correspond that of the European people. Another research discovered that the gene of Northern Chinese is more close to the Caucasian, rather than the Southern Chinese.

The origin of Zhou, The third Dynasty of ancient China, is also doubtful.

The time of the establishment of that dynasty is not far from the time of Aryan Expansion. The chariot used by the soldiers of Zhou just resembles the chariot used by Aryan invaders to India!

More critical, the ancient Chinese work written by Mengzi said that, Zhou Wen Wang (the emperor of Zhou) is the people of "western barbarians" It's quite possible that a branch of Aryan intruded china at the moving of Aryan.

Someone even suspect the origin of the Qin Dynasty, which was the subsequent dynasty of Zhou. At least, there was some independent Aryan tribes which didn't integrated with local Chinese or absorbed by local Chinese still existed in Western and central China at the time of late Zhou dynasty.

It was recorded that the king of Qin attack the ruler of Zhou with some barbarous tribes but failed. That event happened a few hundred years BC, at that very time, the Bactoria in Central Asia was conquered by 4 Nomadic Aryan tribes, the origins of 3 of these tribes were definite.

Now, some historians reckon the 4th tribe might be the failed Aryan tribe that moved back to Central Asia.

Until Han dynasty, the "Yue zhi" (pronounced as 'rou zhi, an Aryan Tribe) still live in Ganshu province, and sometimes also find the track of their activity in Northern China. And the region east to Tianshan Mountain (in the center of Eastern Turkeystan) was distributed by Saka (A branch of Aryan, whose language belongs to the Iranian Group, known as Scythian by Westerners and 'Sai Zhong' by Chinese).

Now, many scholars believe that many "Yi" and "Di" (the diverse barbarian tribes) recorded in early Chinese dynasties are Caucasian. I'm afraid the origin Xiongnu can be traced back to Scythian. Because the record revealed that their custom were exactly the same.

Thus, the Chinese people nowadays contain abundant of Caucasian blood. But currently, they all belong to the same nation, that's because the ancient Chinese culture was so great that it could absorb any other races, it was a furnace to integrate all races.

And the Caucasian, Mongolian created the grand Chinese civilization together."

Lioness this is my last response to you in this thread!
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

Lioness this is my last response to you in this thread!

I hope you keep your word, you wouldn't want to embarrass yourself further

quote:

-

Liarness that artifact does not resemble a modern Mongoloid Chinese, but rather an early Black Chinese person.

ARE YOU RETARDED ???????

The above looks like a European or American Indian. As to being "black" or not I cannot indulge you for it is dumb as hell to say an unpainted sculpture looks "black" or "white".

quote:

How do you explain stuff like this:

-

And these murals and pictures WERE FOUNDED AFTER THE ANCIENT SHANG/XIA DYNASTY! So it's safe to say the Ancient Xia/Shang dynasty people, were originally a Black/brown people!

Stop being stupid. Many of the Magao cave paintings are in terrible condition and none the colors can be relied upon. Much of the paint has flaked off and each pigment has it's unique vulnerabilities, some fading or changing color over time.
You know zero about art conservation or the techniques used in these caves, much less the environmental condition.
No the skin tone did not match the background. The paint is all flaked off. Above the eyelids you can see some of the old paint color remaining.

-
Early mural revealed after later over-painting had been partly removed.
The flesh tones of the figure with its pigments
protected from oxidation contrast with the darkened tone of buddhas in later painting seen on the right. Cave 253, Northern Wei.

Do you know what "oxidation of pigment" is, look it up before you step to me peon.

Here is a related thread I made on the topic:

On the Flaking and Darkening of Paint

But before we go any further it doesn't matter if some people in the Chinese caves were depicted with brown skin

-

-

-

^^ Of the above three people which two are more related ?
Is it the two black skinned people?
No
The two Asians are more related. And things like this are easily proven by genetics.
Therefore their skin tone is an irrelevant superficial detail.

quote:
Originally posted by Mindovermatter

Albino Indian girl in the front:
 -

-

So who is more related to the black skinned kids in the class, Will Smith or the albino girl ?

The albino girl. So skin tone is irrelevant. So you pointing to an unpainted sculpture and declaring stupid that it's black has no value because people are more related by ancestry than skin color.

Maybe you are unaware that you and Mike constantly saying that white people are dravidian albinos completely undermines pointing out this or that person is "black" because it's true, white Europeans are genetically closer to black skinned East Asians and Indian people than Africans are. So then when you point to a painting and say "black people" you already played yourself. It doesn't matter because that particular "black" person might be more related to a light skinned European.
In other words don't get mad when the boomerang hits you from the back.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
^LOL at the lioness photo collection. As always insignificant rubbish!
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Nice images Mike,

I found them on this page, with additional info and images.

323 Mogao Grottoes Buddhist historical sites draw: eight boat transporting a statue

7th century Tang Dynasty mural size:. H 50.8 x W. 94 cm
Harvard Art Museum / Sackler Museum, Fogg first Chinese expedition (1923- 1924)

Seen here in 1924, Langdon - first Fogg Chinese expedition team, led by Warner, the Mogao Grottoes in Dunhuang stripping exposing stolen three murals.
In 1923, the United States Harvard University Fogg Museum formed by the Warner Museum of Oriental any director of Harvard University archaeological finding mission leader. 1924 Yuet Wah Nadu came to Dunhuang Mogao Grottoes, they use a special tape --- coated with the adhesive tape piece spreads mural surface, stripped of Mogao 320,321,323,328,329, 331,335,372 and other cave in the Tang Dynasty murals boutique ten. The mural is now stored in the Harvard Art Museum / Sackler

http://m.blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_769fb5f30101hpvh.html#page=1

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
The guy in the article is a complete ignoramus and an idiot; CHINA DOES NOT HAVE A 5,000 YEAR OLD CONTINUOUS CIVILIZATION, AND CHINA IS NOT THE WORLD'S OLDEST CIVILIZATION, THAT IS A LIE AND PROPAGANDA BULLSHIT THAT THE CHINESE ARE TOO IDIOTIC AND STUPID TO SEE THROUGH! The chinese, ESPECIALLY THE AVERAGE CHINESE, are incredibly stupid and are COMPLETELY INCAPABLE OF CRITICAL THINKING OR INDEPENDENT THINKING THAT STRAYS AWAY FROM THE HERD OR GROUP THINK!

I know this because I HAVE ACTUALLY LIVED IN CHINA FOR A WHILE NOW AND HAVE EXTENSIVE EXPERIENCE IN DEALING W/ THEM AND UNDERSTAND THEIR PSYCHOLOGY!

The 5,000 year old continuous civilization is complete bullshit and an utter lie that can be refuted EASILY BY FACT AND LOGIC! Something the average Chinese LACKS to an incredible degree in their mental faculties and cognitive acumen!

^ Mike look at this I just noticed it. Mindovermatter's profile says his location is the US.
Yet above hes says " I HAVE ACTUALLY LIVED IN CHINA FOR A WHILE NOW "
(notice the capital letters, he's not even in the throes of a debate yet he's already shouting)

So he says "NOW" So is he in China now?
Mike you need to investigate this, this is one of your students.
Comparatively brada's profile says location: Japan although he's an AA expat

As we have read before Mindovermatter has expressed virulent racism against Chinese people and thinks they are stupid idiots. Yet these "idiots" have had a dazzling technological and economic rise and they're doing a lot of development projects in Africa.
So why did Mindundermatter go to live in this land of the "stupid"? He needed the money so he worked for them?

quote:

I HAVE ACTUALLY LIVED IN CHINA FOR A WHILE NOW

It seems a little fishy. After all this time he's only saying this now? And we never hear him dropping little local details about China?

There's a lot of strange stuff going on

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

Given that China is a communist country who has sold its people out to become corporate industrial slaves for white supremacy, while the communists get rich, what else would you expect? China's growth and development from an impoverished third world communist state to a modern industrial powerhouse happened because of the West sending jobs and factories there.

So China sold out to white supremacy and went from being
an impoverished third world communist state to a modern industrial powerhouse, how sad

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
[QB] And this also plays a role, in the general Chinese racist hierarchical thinking, this is a post by a European albino user who has lived in china for a while and taught there, and explains the mentality behind the Chinese/East Asian psych:

http://therightstuff.biz/2014/12/28/liberal-lies-anti-asian-discrimination/

So "albinos" are lying pathological degenerates but when it's convenient you go to virulently racist white websites, thes same "albinos" are your experts on China and you present the information as if it is credible and it's not even the article writer, it's some anonymous commenter.

Then you claim

quote:

I HAVE ACTUALLY LIVED IN CHINA FOR A WHILE NOW

So if you have "ACTUALLY LIVED IN CHINA FOR A WHILE NOW" why would you even have to refer to this "albino" commenter, you would know what's going on there
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kdolo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'Given that China is a communist country who has sold its people out to become corporate industrial slaves for white supremacy, while the communists get rich, what else would you expect? China's growth and development from an impoverished third world communist state to a modern industrial powerhouse happened because of the West sending jobs and factories there.'

Yes. And their conformist, hiearchical, low inability to generate internal stimuli nature make them perfect little workers for a techno-corporate system.......

In this way, they are way different from Negroes. For Albinos, using the Chinese represents the low risk high reward proposition.

--------------------
Keldal

Posts: 2818 | From: new york | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by kdolo:
For Albinos, using the Chinese represents the low risk high reward proposition

China is powerful sovereign nation, stop the nonsense
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kdolo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All the resouces that the Chinese use to fuel the machine, they have to get from abroad. From Africa essentially. (Latin America, Australia, Middle East).

Why didnt the Albinos simply choose a resource rich place like the Congo or Nigeria or Zimbabwe or West Africa watershed with easily and cheaply produced hydropower ???

That would have been more 'efficient'. ...closer to Western markets, less travel and shipping of resources, etc...

--------------------
Keldal

Posts: 2818 | From: new york | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mindovermatter
Member # 22317

Rate Member
Liarness is trying to hi-jack and derail this thread as usual, don't feed the troll people!

The fact of the matter is that people like the Chinese have been ruled and taken over and admixed by Indo-European/White Eurasian peoples in history, and through their rule and admixture w/ the ORIGINAL BLACK CHINESE PEOPLE, they have managed to mold and socially engineer them to favor "light skin" and "white traits".

They have also likely transferred the Albino parasite gene to the Chinese population that I have referred to. This is where the REAL preference for light skin comes from, NOT bullshit theories for working out in the sun!

Otherwise this was probably the norm there BEFORE White Eurasians came and took over Ancient China:

-

The fact that they favor and look up to Whites, even Whites from poorer countries, even in contrast to the best behaving black/colored person in China; proves the above and the whole thing about the Albino parasite gene theory thing being true.....

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
[QB] Lioness is trying to hi-jack and derail this thread as usual, don't feed the troll people!

The fact of the matter is that people like the Chinese have been ruled and taken over and admixed by Indo-European/White Eurasian peoples

Most Chinese today especially the lighter skinned ones are Han. If you look at their DNA you discover Mindovermatter is lying

quote:

this was probably the norm there

anything you pull out of your arse is "probably" right?

Do you know a damn thing about the history of India?

Do you know anything about the caste system and Varna.

The Indo-Aryan migration theory proposes that the Indo-Aryans migrated from the Central Asian steppes into South Asia during the early part of the 2nd millennium BCE, bringing with them the Indo-Aryan languages started in approximately 1800 BCE far before Marco Polo. This theory Clyde subscribes to also.He calls it the Arayan Invasion. Scholars debate whether or not it was a migration or an invasion.
quote:

ASIA SOCIETY

http://asiasociety.org/blog/asia/china-long-tradition-dodging-sun-photos

In China, a Long Tradition of Dodging the Sun

WSJ.com's Scene Asia blog recently posted a series of photos of women in China wearing masks while bathing in the ocean, an apparent effort to preserve their fair complexion. Many similarly ingenious methods of avoiding the sun exist in China (and other parts of Asia), as you can see in the photos above. But how did this preference for light skin originate?

Fair Skin Through the Ages

Chinese empress Zhao Feiyan
Pale skin has historically been prized as beautiful in China, and the concept is widespread in other Asian countries, such as India, as well. An early Chinese woodcut scroll, New Chants of a Hundred Beauties (百美新詠圖傳), first published in 1792, mentions one of the fabled beauties of China, empress Zhao Feiyan (right), as having "slender waists and snow-white skin" (细腰雪肤), attributes that became among the "Ten Commandments of Classical Beauty" in ancient China. That image of beauty has endured over time.

Zhang Lijia, a Chinese writer and journalist who came of age in early post-Mao China, recalls the social inferiority of having a darker skin in her autobiography "Socialism is Great!": A Worker's Memoir of the New China. "With darker skin and coarse hands, they had clearly been 'repairing the earth' — their scornful term for tilling the land," writes Zhang about some of her factory co-workers. Later in the book, she recalls, "In his better moods, Father shouted jokes with little regard for taste or sensitivity. 'You're not our natural daughter, you know,' he used to tell me when I was little. 'We picked you up from a coal dump. That's why you're so dark.' Most Chinese consider dark skin ugly. His joke haunted me for years."

Making Oneself Light

While the veneration of thinness and demureness as standards of beauty historically shifted in China, fair skin has consistently been prized and pursued. Once upon a time, according to a chemical pathology professor at Chinese University, people would actually crush pearls into powder that they would then swallow in hopes of attaining whiter skin.

In traditional Chinese medicine, meanwhile, there are recommendations for eating peas for lighter, more lustrous skin in the medical compendium Bencao Gangmu (本草纲目); for an herbal concoction for lighter skin from a Ming dynasty medical reference, Introduction to Medicine (医药入门); and for a Three Whites Soup (三白汤), containing white peony root, white atractylodes, white tuckahoe and licorice.

Skin whitening creams and powders to lighten skin have also been popular in Asia for a long time. Susan Brownell, author and professor of anthropology at the University of Missouri-St. Louis, cites the calamitous wars of the mid-20th century as one explanation for their appeal: "Historically, Japan and Vietnam and other parts of Asia that have been militarily occupied by U.S. and European troops, you can definitely trace an influence. ... Particularly where you've got a lot of prostitution going on, where you've got local women trying to make a living by being prostitutes or marrying American and European soldiers, that also tends to influence beauty practices."

A 1948 advertisement for Shiseido face powder makeup
reads (top left): "Produces fresh colors/ Attractive beauty!"
(MIT's Visualizing Cultures project)
Brownell continues, "I would almost think that today, beauty ideals across East Asia are fairly uniform just because there's so much mutual influence, in terms of pop stars and also the cosmetics industry. Of course, the Japanese cosmetic companies were the first ones to move into China in a big way, like Shiseido."

A kind of face powder, Three Phoenix Begonia Powder, very popular in Hong Kong and Southeast Asia in the 1980s, was a block of calcium carbonate and talcum women applied on their faces to look fairer. These days, the product is favored by jewellers and watch restorers to remove rust and tarnish, as it has abrasive properties.

The promotion of fair skin as being socially superior has resulted in pushback from women's groups. A television advertisement in India in 2003 for skin whitening cream, Fair and Lovely by Unilever, had to be pulled when the ad suggested that a darker complexion prevented girls from getting better jobs or getting married.

In addition, many of these creams have been found to contain unacceptable levels of mercury, some containing up to 131,000 times the amount permitted by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, and some users have suffered mercury poisoning as a result of using them.

Fair's Fair — and Here to Stay

Despite the touted health risks of these skin whitening products, there seems to be little indication that demand for a lighter skin will ease in many parts of Asia, as the skin whitening industry is projected to exceed the $2 billion mark in 2012, given the fast-growing markets of China and India.

Could there be a sudden turnabout in perceptions of beauty, in which Chinese people would start to prize tan skin instead? Brownell doesn't think so. "We did a reversal in the U.S. probably around the 1930s, where before that women wanted to be white," she says. "People argued what caused that was perhaps this move away from an agricultural society. Suddenly most people were this middle-class working indoors and they were white, and people showed off their high status by getting tanned, which means they have the leisure to get outside the office."

Brownell adds, "By that logic, you might expect the same thing to pertain to Asia, but I'm not so sure, because you have to factor in their strong distaste for manual labor. In China, you've got a huge number of the population that just one generation ago were still farmers. As long as they're still trying to leave that behind, as long as it's a little stigmatized, I imagine that's going to act against a deep tan becoming the mode."

quote:

White Skin: A Chinese Obsession
By Wade Shepard

“What? You like old skin!?!” a young Chinese guy exclaimed to me in English.

“Old,” was the word he used for dark. I’m not sure if this was a language error or if it was a direct translation of some pejorative Chinese term for dark skin, but I answered in the affirmative anyway.

“Yes, I like old skin.”

Of course we were talking about China’s deeply ingrained obsession with white skin. My companion then pointed across to one of his classmates and told me outright that she had dark skin and was not very beautiful. She agreed. I tried to disagree.

“In your country people have lots of different color skins,” he tried to justify my apparent tastelessness, “so you think all color skin is beautiful. Here in China, everybody has yellow skin, so we think white skin is beautiful.”

This was an understatement.

The Chinese — and East Asians in general — have an all out obsession with light colored skin. This isn’t the direct result of Western influence dictated by Hollywood, advertising, hot Caucasian chicks, or anything like this. No, the people here are not trying to look “American;” their goal is to look like fair skinned Chinese people.

White skin is a very long-honed determinant of beauty in China, and spans back to a time long before the first white dude ever set foot in North America. To read through old Chinese literature you’ll find that skin tone is mentioned often and is usually used to reference class or character. In point, skin color is used to show where someone comes from and the type of life they live.

“The feminine ideal during the Han period for women of the court was almost unearthly white, white skin. . .” ran an article in the Global Post.

Unlike in the USA, skin tone in China has virtually nothing to do with race. Generally speaking, this is a culture that has been virtually mono-racial for large swaths of it’s history. In the West we use labels like black, white, brown, yellow, red to express race, but skin tone does not divide people up in China in the same way. With the exception the Uighurs in the west, most of the cultural sub-units in China are of Mongoloid stock. So when talking about skin color here it’s mostly a discussion of what shade someone is within the bounds of this broad racial grouping.

Instead of indicating race, skin color is directly connected to class.

“If your skin is dark it is like you work in the fields,” my companion explained.

Working in the fields = poor.

“A woman should always have fair skin,” a Chinese lady was quoted as saying in a NY Times article. “Otherwise people will think you’re a peasant.”

In a society that is now so vehemently infused with the pursuit of riches and status, nobody wants to think of themselves as looking like a peasant. It is the poor who are thought of as working outside doing manual labor. These are also the people who are thought of as having darker skin — either through being tanned by the sun or as a result of a downward flow of genes through socio/ sexual selection.

This does not mean that people with dark skin can’t rise in China or that people with light skin have an easy ride. This isn’t so absolute: there are very rich and powerful Chinese people with dark skin and there are whiteys cooking tofu in the streets. Rather, it just means that people with light colored skin are associated with wealth and high social standing, and are therefore held as a model for emulation and, by extension, beauty.

Though I do not want to underplay the role that this perspective has in fulfilling it’s own prophecy: skin tone is one of many determinants that will factor into an individual’s success. Therefore, there are other reasons behind why the Chinese aspire to have white skin that goes beyond beauty.

“My future employers like white skin more,” a Hong Kong student was quoted as having said in an article on skin whitening.

This statement just about sums it up.

—————

“Oh my baby’s skin is so dark, my baby’s skin is so dark,” a concerned Chinese mother spoke. “My baby goes out in the sun so much and plays. I can’t take a picture of her now because her skin is so dark.”

She didn’t care that her baby had a big bruise under its eye and no hair, she just cared that its skin was dark.

————–

My wife and her co-teacher had cut out three pictures of babies of a book to serve as educational aid for their class. One was of a Caucasian baby, another of a Chinese baby, and the third was of a black baby.

Three other teachers at the school came into the room they were working in, one after the other. Without prior discussion and independently of each other they all said the exact same thing:

“The black baby is so ugly.”

—————

I was sitting in a cafe drinking a cup of coffee when a very fashionable young woman walked in. She was completely clad in black, her jacket had fashionable metal studs sticking up out of it, she was wearing lens-less glasses, and her skin was corpse pale — of course. I looked over her arms, they sparkled white. On her face was a sort of clown-like layer of white foundation — but I’m unsure if it was really needed. It was impressive to look upon someone who cultivated their body as though it were a piece of art; it was frightening to think of what she had to do to make it that way.

“Your skin is very white,” I complimented her in Chinese.

“I know,” she bluntly responded in English.

It was a matter of fact: this girl was white white.

“How do you make your skin so white?” I asked her.

She told me simply that she covers herself in cream and drinks some kind of concoction — which, at that time, I had no clue even existed.

Keeping skin white, a full time obsession, a national psychosis
When the sun is warm and bright in China it is not uncommon for people to abscond beneath umbrellas. On sunny days in the prime of summer the parks are often empty until evening, and people seem to avoid going outside when they don’t have to — and when they do they often make sure the sun can’t touch them by hiding beneath umbrellas or staying covered in clothing. Not getting tanned is some sort of national psychosis here.

Going to the beach in China is an unexpectedly humorous experience. While most people are scantly clad and swimming there is a very visible minority that are conspicuously overly clothed. Not only are there facekinis covering people’s heads like florescent colored ski masks, but it is not uncommon to see Chinese women in long sleeve shirts, under big sun hats, decked out in sun glasses, gloves, skirts, and tights. Some even wear medical masks. What is interesting is that this is not only a habit for fashion conscious women, as men get in on the act too, and they can be seen walking in the sand wearing full office attire. Apparently, this is all to keep the sun from disfiguring their complexions — something this culture seems very serious about.

But, thankfully, for young women the “be as pale as possible” fashion ethic does not trump the “show as much leg as you can” trend. The ankle to the top of the thigh is fair game for public showing, and, by extension, getting sun light. At least there is some degree of sense withheld in this anti-suntan mania. But, rest assured, any body part exposed exposed to the Chinese sun is probably salved up with sunblock that does not only reflect away UV rays but is equipped with built-in skin whitening agents.

白富美 White, Rich, and Beautiful
Living and traveling in China is to be brought face to face with the fact that skin tone is a major factor in determining beauty, class, and status. Though there are no hard coded rules here, social preferences err towards individuals with light skin, and the culture’s ingrained outlook that white = rich and dark = poor is continuously self-fulfilled.

It was reported in the NY Times that two thirds of men in Hong Kong prefer fairer skinned women, while half the women who participated in the survey stated that they want their men whiter.

Social ascension based on qualities of physical attractiveness is not something that is rare in any country in this world, and a culture’s “attractive” genes are ever being pooled upwards.

China is a country that is now obsessed with wealth, power, social ascension, opportunity, and beauty. This entire packaged is often wrapped up in a single symbol:

White skin.

I bluntly questioned a young Chinese woman about her culture’s white skin obsession. “Why do you want white skin?” I asked her.

She deferred to the translating program on her mobile phone, and after punching a few buttons a satisfied look crept over her face. She handed the device to me, and on it was written:

“White skin removes all ugliness.”

一白遮三丑

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

Because the Han chinese population is not pure at all, the Han chinese population do not have anything to do with the Ancient XIa/Shang Dynasty chinese at all in modern day times,
There is no REAL CREDIBLE AND VALID genetic evidence suggesting that the modern Han chinese have anything racially/genetically to do with the Shang/Xia Ancient Chinese people; yes there is historical accounts of the Ancient Chinese population base absorbing all sorts of foreign Barbarian invaders and migrants from elsewhere coming INTO CHINA.

That is pure bullshyt and lies

The prehistory of the Han Chinese ethnic group is closely intertwined with their history. Han Chinese trace their ancestry from the Huaxia people, who lived along the Huang He or Yellow River in China.[45][46] Writers during the Western Zhou and Han periods derived ancestral lineages from the Huaxia (later known as Xia) based on Shang-era legendary materials.[47][48] The famous Chinese historian Sima Qian's Records of the Grand Historian places the reign of Huang Di (also known as the Yellow Emperor), the legendary ancestor of the Huaxia, at the beginning of Chinese history. He is traditionally considered to have united the Huaxia following the Battle of Banquan.

Although study of this period of history is complicated by the absence of contemporary records, the discovery of archaeological sites has enabled a succession of Neolithic cultures to be identified along the Yellow River. Along the central reaches of the Yellow River were the Jiahu culture (ca. 7000 to 6600 BCE), Yangshao culture (ca. 5000 to 3000 BCE) and Longshan culture (ca. 3000 to 2000 BCE). Along the lower reaches of the river were the Qingliangang culture (ca. 5400 to 4000 BCE), the Dawenkou culture (ca. 4300 to 2500 BCE), the Longshan culture (ca. 2500 to 2000 BCE), and the Yueshi culture.

The Han Chinese are not part European, they have different genes and an entirely different gene for light skin

So stop your lies and propaganda and wishful thinking.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Mike look at this I just noticed it. Mindovermatter's profile says his location is the US.
Yet above hes says " I HAVE ACTUALLY LIVED IN CHINA FOR A WHILE NOW "

That was a funny and stupid comment at the same time.

One can write whatever in that box. It's not a fixed box, it's open.

And from an TCP/IP point of view, one could use a proxy server. Which is not strange when posting from China. Or using the Internet in China.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

Given that China is a communist country who has sold its people out to become corporate industrial slaves for white supremacy, while the communists get rich, what else would you expect? China's growth and development from an impoverished third world communist state to a modern industrial powerhouse happened because of the West sending jobs and factories there.

an impoverished third world communist state to a modern industrial powerhouse, how sad

Yes, this is what they themselves have stated. Sorrows and benefits.
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

Because the Han chinese population is not pure at all, the Han chinese population do not have anything to do with the Ancient XIa/Shang Dynasty chinese at all in modern day times,

That is pure bullshyt and lies

The prehistory of the Han Chinese ethnic group is closely intertwined with their history. Han Chinese trace their ancestry from the Huaxia people, who lived along the Huang He or Yellow River in China.[45][46] Writers during the Western Zhou and Han periods derived ancestral lineages from the Huaxia (later known as Xia) based on Shang-era legendary materials.[47][48] The famous Chinese historian Sima Qian's Records of the Grand Historian places the reign of Huang Di (also known as the Yellow Emperor), the legendary ancestor of the Huaxia, at the beginning of Chinese history. He is traditionally considered to have united the Huaxia following the Battle of Banquan.

Although study of this period of history is complicated by the absence of contemporary records, the discovery of archaeological sites has enabled a succession of Neolithic cultures to be identified along the Yellow River. Along the central reaches of the Yellow River were the Jiahu culture (ca. 7000 to 6600 BCE), Yangshao culture (ca. 5000 to 3000 BCE) and Longshan culture (ca. 3000 to 2000 BCE). Along the lower reaches of the river were the Qingliangang culture (ca. 5400 to 4000 BCE), the Dawenkou culture (ca. 4300 to 2500 BCE), the Longshan culture (ca. 2500 to 2000 BCE), and the Yueshi culture.

The Han Chinese are not part European, they have different genes and an entirely different gene for light skin

So stop your lies and propaganda and wishful thinking.

"Although study of this period of history is complicated by the absence of contemporary records, the discovery of archaeological sites".

Not to be controversial, but is sounds vague.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:
quote:
quote:

So the Chinese said they sold out to white supremacy

Are you high?

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Are you high?

Nope, you are.

Bad History: China’s Economic Policies and the Opium War

http://granitestudio.org/2010/11/03/bad-history-chinas-economic-policies-and-the-opium-war/

In part two we will analyze and discuss the factors and circumstances which led to China ’s decline in the 19th century and its subsequent domination, exploitation and pillage by Western imperial countries, first England and then the rest of Europe, Japan and the United States .

http://www.globalresearch.ca/china-rise-fall-and-re-emergence-as-a-global-power/29644

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Are you high?

Nope, you are.

http://granitestudio.org/2010/11/03/bad-history-chinas-economic-policies-and-the-opium-war/

In part two we will analyze and discuss the factors and circumstances which led to China ’s decline in the 19th century and its subsequent domination, exploitation and pillage by Western imperial countries, first England and then the rest of Europe, Japan and the United States .

http://www.globalresearch.ca/china-rise-fall-and-re-emergence-as-a-global-power/29644

So the Chinese going to war with British is an example of selling out to white supremacy

I ask you again:

Are you high?

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Are you high?

Nope, you are.

So the Chinese going to war with British is an example of selling out to white supremacy

I ask you again:

Are you high?

I tell you again, you are the one who is high. lol

This is what they themselves have stated. Sorrows and benefits.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com