EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Anti-semitism and racism in stadiums in Poland and Ukraine

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anti-semitism and racism in stadiums in Poland and Ukraine
Mindovermatter
Member # 22317

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mindovermatter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent Excellent documentary on racism in Eastern Europe towards Normal/colored people, by the European albino's in Europe. From a blog I found:

http://www.zuzeeko.com/2012/05/anti-semitism-and-racism-in-stadiums-in.html

quote:

Anti-semitism and racism in stadiums in Poland and Ukraine

-

On 29 May 2012, a friend of mine on Facebook shared a compelling and somewhat disturbing video that drew my attention to a recent BBC Panorama programme about racism and anti-semitism in football stadiums in Poland and Ukraine.

The programme puts the spotlight on football fans with "a reputation for violence and racism" in Poland and Ukraine - many of whom glorify Nazism, anti-semitism and racism by making Nazi salutes on the terraces, taunting black players with monkey chants, chanting anti-semitic slogans and attacking foreign fans during football matches. The programme is particularly disturbing because the two countries - Poland and Ukraine - are poised to co-host the Euro 2012 championship.

The Panorama programme, Euro 2012: Stadiums of Hate, reveals evidence of racism, fascism, xenophobia and anti-semitism in Poland and Ukraine, and raises questions whether UEFA - the organizer of Euro 2012 - chose the right hosts.

The programme is hard to watch and some viewers may find it disturbing.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xrhwps_bbc-panorama-stadiums-of-hate-euro-2012_sport

Blatant racism and anti-semitism in stadiums in Poland and Ukraine is outrageous. Even more outrageous is the impunity enjoyed by violent and racist fans. Law enforcement officers are either unable or unwilling to protect targeted ethnic and religious minorities.

Some viewers of the documentary have argued that it's biased. Others say it's a manipulation and a smear campaign against Poland and Ukriane - the co-hosts of Euro 2012.

However, the video report speaks for itself. Racism and anti-semitism are ugly realities in Polish and Ukrainian football, and there is evidence to show that these social ills go beyond football in these societies and haunt ethnic and religious minorities in everyday life. This piece of investigative journalism simply shines light on an existing problem.

It's worth highlighting at this point that racist violence is not uncommon in Ukraine. Violent attacks on individuals in Ukraine are well-documented.

All eyes will be on Poland and Ukraine during the UEFA Euro 2012 championship, which starts on 8 June 2012. Any racist or anti-semitic attack or chants during the tournament would be an embarrassment for UEFA and a setback for civilization in Poland, Ukraine and Europe in general.[/b]

I've have always said and suspected that Europe was much more worst, then the U.S, when it came to racism, racist tendencies and outright bigotry; and that "tolerant" and "progressive" and "cultured" Europe, just practiced a more refined and sophisticated form of racism, like American SWPL'S, then the U.S, and in Eastern Europe it's more blatant and in your face.

Many of you disagreed w/ me on this, but if you want proof of this, please watch and look through this video doc.....

Posts: 1558 | From: US | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's amusing because these places have least likely a black population/ community, and people of color in general.

Psychoanalysis is schizophrenia and cognitive dissonance.

Ethnic groups: Ukrainian 77.8%, Russian 17.3%, Belarusian 0.6%, Moldovan 0.5%, Crimean Tatar 0.5%, Bulgarian 0.4%, Hungarian 0.3%, Romanian 0.3%, Polish 0.3%, Jewish 0.2%, other 1.8% (2001 est.)

Ethnic groups Polish 96.9%, Silesian 1.1%, German 0.2%, Ukrainian 0.1%, other and unspecified 1.7%
note: represents ethnicity declared first (2011 est.)

Posts: 22244 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the video upset me.
I think the sports stadium environment and hyper competitiveness amplifies the racism there, makes things worse

Posts: 42950 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kdolo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'Psychoanalysis is schizophrenia and cognitive dissonance.'

Those populations suffer from Neuroses:

. anxiety, sadness or depression, anger, irritability, mental confusion, low sense of self-worth, etc., behavioral symptoms such as phobic avoidance, vigilance, impulsive and compulsive acts, lethargy, etc., cognitive problems such as unpleasant or disturbing thoughts, repetition of thoughts and obsession, habitual fantasizing, negativity and cynicism, etc. Interpersonally, neurosis involves dependency, aggressiveness, perfectionism, schizoid isolation, socio-culturally inappropriate behaviors, etc

Posts: 2818 | From: new york | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HAHAHAHA, now Troll Patrol thinks they are a psychologist or psychiatrist. Sorry but just because a people don't want Blacks & POC invading & taking over their land doesn't mean there's something wrong with them. If you don't like it gtfo of Europe, its their land not yours.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kdolo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'Sorry but just because a people don't want Blacks & POC invading '

Doxie. Nobody is invading Ukraine......except maybe other white people.

--------------------
Keldal

Posts: 2818 | From: new york | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zarahan aka Enrique Cardova
Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually blacks have been in Europe a long time- BEFORE many of
today's white people. Oops..

-
 -

-

AND GOSH DARN IT, ASSORTED NEGRO TYPES APPEAR
AMONG EUROPEAN CRO-MAGNONS. gee, AND HERE WHITE
PEOPLE THOUGHT "Cro-Magnon's are "us"

-

http://egyptsearchreloaded.proboards.com/thread/15/basic-database-nile-valley-studies?page=7

EVEN MORE DISTURBING FOR ASSORTED WHITE SUPREMACISTS,
EUROPEANS MAY NOT BE A "PURE" RACE AT ALL, BUT MIXED RACE HYBRIDS-
ONE THIRD AFRICAN, TWO-THIRDS ASIAN. GEE, WHATEVER
HAPPENED TO THOSE "PURE," MUCH TOUTED "ROLE MODELS"?

-

--------------------
Note: I am not an "Egyptologist" as claimed by some still bitter, defeated, trolls creating fake profiles and posts elsewhere. Hapless losers, you still fail. My output of hard data debunking racist nonsense has actually INCREASED since you began..

Posts: 5906 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mindovermatter
Member # 22317

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mindovermatter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^Basically this is how the vast majority of White Europeans were created, ESPECIALLY PEOPLES LIKE THE GERMANIC ETHNIC GROUPS:

quote:
Originally posted by Mindovermatter:
Modern White Europeans are basically the resultant combination, OF BOTH AFRICAN AND DRAVIDIAN ALBINO'S BREEDING TOGETHER IN NORTHERN EUROPE BEFORE the advent of the Roman empire.

This is why you find African genetic haplogroups in Northern and North-west Europe today, in very very white looking peoples today. And in Southern Europe, you had bigger populations of Black Europeans historically, hence you get the swarthy looks over there today.

Northern Europe was historically uncultivated and filled with large forests and swamps and uncharted territory in early Europe, like when the English colonists first arrived to settle North America. The albino's of the first Black African settlers of Europe, went to Northern Europe for cooler temperatures, less sunlight, and as a place of hiding and refuge from Black Europeans.

And you can see this in how African genes and African like traits show up in places like Denmark to Ireland, in very white looking peoples and ethnic groups. It was from Scandinavia and the Baltics, where White Indo-Europeans launched their invasions and movements throughout the rest of Black Europe; AFTER mixing w/ Black African albino tribes there, and took over Europe.

Take a look at this African albino child in this video about Albinism killings in Malawi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00xqJzfB8wk

He sort of looks like a ginger pale Irish boy, from Ireland!

Basically when this happens:

African+Dravidian albino's breeding together-

African albino's:
 -

-

-

-

and Indian/South Asian albino's like this:
 -

-
 -

They will produce WHITE EUROPEAN ALBINO'S LIKE THEMSELVES, LIKE THIS!

-

And this is reflected in the European genetic record and pool...

Posts: 1558 | From: US | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Zarahan,

White people hater please.Do you really think that anyone but committed Black supremacists such as yourself who hate White people like you do would believe the garbage your Black racist POS butt spouts.

Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mindovermatter
Member # 22317

Rate Member
And stuff like this proves my last post above:

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?159980-classify-dutch-model

quote:

Classify Dutch model:

-

-

Responses from the European albino's in the thread:

quote:
She looks like a black who got albinized. [Big Grin]
 -

quote:
Yeah this was a joke, I don't think she looks negroid. It was just the first thing which came to my mind because she has a weird appearance imho.
quote:
As Nordic looking as you can get, but I don't know what to think of her lips.
quote:
She just has full lips :shrug:
^^HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE!!! "full lips" and "looks like a black who got albinized"....

Maybe it's because she's got that Black DNA lol? Oh yeah and this also proves my last post too:

-

And this:

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
Doxie dear, I'm not sure:

Is she White?

-

Doxie:
Looks like your typical Irish girl to me so yes she appears to be White.

ROFL^^ he he he he he he he he he he he!!!!
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CelticWarrioress:
HAHAHAHA, now Troll Patrol thinks they are a psychologist or psychiatrist. Sorry but just because a people don't want Blacks & POC invading & taking over their land doesn't mean there's something wrong with them.

LOL You are incredibly DUMB!!!!

There are no Black & POC's in those countries, dumbass. Except for Roma people you dumbo. Poland and Ukraine have nothing to do with Holland or England etc... In fact they being considered inferior. And Nobody wants to go there any way. LOL SMH

The article is about baseless xenophobia. Something that doesn't exist. lol

Like you, these folks suffer from schizophrenia and cognitive dissonance. That's the psychoanalysis I am reefing at, that's not a confirmation of them being "a psychologist or psychiatrist".

You understand very little, ...

The Netherlands one of five lands blocking Ukraine EU membership

quote:
The Netherlands is one of five European countries which have consistently blocked moves to open the way for Ukraine to join the EU, the Volkskrant says on Friday. Germany, France, Austria, Belgium and the Netherlands all refused to allow any openings to Ukraine, despite the efforts of Britain, Sweden, Poland and the Baltic states during five years of treaty talks, the paper says. It bases its claims on diplomatic sources.

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2016/04/88027-2/

quote:
" If you don't like it gtfo of Europe, its their land not yours."

LOL

I live in Holland, you dumb piece of ****. Holland is a country with an independent autonomy, within the continent of Europe, you dumbass.

Folks in Ukraine should worry about Russians, before anything else. If ... up to Russia, Ukraine will not exists any longer, soon. And I don't understand why you worry about central Asians policies.

quote:
Voices From Central Asia No. 16, March 2014 The Ukrainian situation, and now issue in Crimea, has shaken the whole post-Soviet space. Despite very different domestic situations, relationships with Russia and interactions with Europe, there is still a certain level of unity in this region that makes the events in Ukraine resonate largely in Eurasia. The [...]
http://centralasiaprogram.org/blog/tag/ukraine/

You are dismissed again.

Posts: 22244 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by zarahan- aka Enrique Cardova:
Actually blacks have been in Europe a long time- BEFORE many of
today's white people. Oops..

-
 -

quote:
David Reich and colleagues generated genome-wide data from 69 Europeans who lived between 8,000 and 3,000 years ago. Their analyses reveal that closely related groups of early farmers — different from indigenous hunter-gatherers — appeared in Germany, Hungary and Spain at around 8,000 to 7,000 years ago. At the same time Russia was inhabited by a distinctive population of hunter-gatherers with high affinity to a 24,000-year-old Siberian. By 6,000 to 5,000 years ago, a resurgence of hunter-gatherer ancestry had occurred throughout much of Europe, apart from in Russia. Western and Eastern Europe came into contact about 4,500 years ago, leaving traces of steppe ancestry in present-day Europeans. In addition to providing new insights into Neolithic population dynamics, these analyses lend support to the theory of a steppe origin of at least some of the Indo-European languages of Europe. The reported findings are also consistent with a study of 101 Bronze Age genomes reported on page 167 of this issue.

Editor's summary

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v522/n7555/full/nature14317.html

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Zarahan,

White people hater please.Do you really think that anyone but committed Black supremacists such as yourself who hate White people like you do would believe the garbage your Black racist POS butt spouts.

It amazes me you keep accusing blacks of all kinds of stuff, while it's intellectual whites in academia who wrote those things. You yourself admitted that you barley finished high-school.
zarahan aka Enrique Cardova
Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol barely finished high school? That stands to reason.
"Her" mother no doubt had morning sickness AFTER she was born.

Posts: 5906 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fencer
Member # 22259

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fencer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:
quote:
Zarahan,

It amazes me you keep accusing blacks of all kinds of stuff, while it's intellectual whites in academia who wrote those things. You yourself admitted that you barley finished high-school.
Barely finished highschool? Why even bother with them in these topics?
Posts: 310 | From: US | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Fencer:
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:
quote:
Zarahan,

Barely finished highschool? Why even bother with them in these topics?
The thing is, Doxie is ranting at blacks, over stuff white scientis write/ wrote. We can only imagine how folks like this reason when it comes to blacks, i.e. scientist. They feel completely superior towards any well educated black person. Which shows the crux of white supremacy.
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Troll Patrol,

Where the hell did you get I just barely finished high school you liar. I finished HS quite easily even though I was 6wks behind everyone else when I moved schools. I was able to keep up w/ my current work,catch up on 6wks worth of tests,quizzes,& assignments I missed, plus goof off and still graduated on time after the admin said I more than likely wouldn't being so late coming in. Was told I would've done alot better if I hadn't of goofed off so much. Until my senior year I was an honor roll student never failed a year all throughout my school days.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Troll Patrol,

Where the hell did you get I just barely finished high school you liar. I finished HS quite easily even though I was 6wks behind everyone else when I moved schools. I was able to keep up w/ my current work,catch up on 6wks worth of tests,quizzes,& assignments I missed, plus goof off and still graduated on time after the admin said I more than likely wouldn't being so late coming in. Was told I would've done alot better if I hadn't of goofed off so much. Until my senior year I was an honor roll student never failed a year all throughout my school days.

Doxie, I'm happy for you.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com