EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Black Visigoth King Alaric II and King Sisebut

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Black Visigoth King Alaric II and King Sisebut
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 - King Alaric II

-
King Sisebut

-
Roman Emperor Valens

http://globheu.blogspot.com/2009/01/rise-and-fall-of-visigoth-empire-in.html

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mena7 you White people hating, Black racist, Black supremacist moron none of those people were Black. Go find your own dang history IN AFRICA and stop trying to steal others.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@Mena7,

Can you explain how these were black people?

Thanks in advance.

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:
@Mena7,

Thanks in advance.

Ya, I'm kinda interested myself.
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
@Mena7,

Thanks in advance.

-

what, black people can't have these features?

Posts: 42921 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:
@Mena7,

Thanks in advance.

-

Dear lioness,

I don't know what to make of your post. Can you elaborate? Thanks in advance.

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
@Mena7,

Thanks in advance.

-

Dear lioness,

Actually NOBODY can have those features:

The coin is a modern Albino FAKE!

Two thousand year old coins don't look like that.

(Over the years since their take-over, the Albinos have created FAKES of EVERYONE and Everything).

Here, try this one, it might be real.

-

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
quote:
quote:
quote:
@Mena7,

Thanks in advance.

-

Dear lioness,

Actually NOBODY can have those features:

The coin is a modern Albino FAKE!

Two thousand year old coins don't look like that.

(Over the years since their take-over, the Albinos have created FAKES of EVERYONE and Everything).

Here, try this one, it might be real.

-

-

The above is a gold medallion of Emperor Valens who has clearly Ethiopian features.

Why do you assume that 2000 year old coins all would have the same condition ?
In this case it isn't even a coin.
Why would you assume that all coins were always circulated and nobody collected them or wealthy people never set them aside?
Why would you assume that?

Posts: 42921 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Lying Ass, shut your foul lying mouth.
It's disgusting that the same thing that comes out of your ass, also comes out of your mouth. Vile disgusting creature.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
^Lying Ass, shut your foul lying mouth.
It's disgusting that the same thing that comes out of your ass, also comes out of your mouth. Vile disgusting creature.

Again, with old coins or sculpture we cannot assume they will all be in shitty condition enabling flights of fancy. Some of these things will be passed down, particularly by wealthy families. One cannot stupidly assume that all of these coins had been in people's pouches pockets the whole time. These things are made of metal. If set aside and kept away from moisture could last thousands of years.

Some of these old artifacts have been kept in good condition. We cannot based on a high level of emotion say something is fake because we don't like Ethiopians. I warned you about persisting with the nonsense

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
@Mena7,

Thanks in advance.

Everything old is presumed black until proven otherwise.
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ish Gebor, Mike and Lionness I think King Alaric II is black because he have a cornrow braid hairstyle. King Sisebut have a curly hair. About Roman Emperor Valens I know the Roman Emperors were mostly Brown mulato but Mike original coin prove to me that Emperor Valens was a Mulato.

Notice that the Jewlerer use a Black stone to represent King Alaric II. European people are very symbol literate they will lie to you but their symbols are always telling you the truth.

-
Visigoth King Alaric II

-
King Sisebut

-
Roman Emperor Valence

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
See Ish the so called Visigoth barbarian invaders of the Roman empire and North Africa were blacks as well as the Roman emperor Valens.

-
^ you can clearly see he's East African here

-
^ and here he is even blacker

How much more black do you need before you admit to the blackness of the Romans and Goths ?

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ferfuksakes can some of you guys leave white people and their story alone?? even the most backwards barbaric wild tribes from the northeastern corner of Europe you want to link to..smh. [Roll Eyes]  -
Get to know the high royals of this geographical area, know how they lived, get to know their names, strengths, passions and weakness. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^mena7 is clearly a boob, perhaps purposefully so to discredit Afrocentrics. But yet you wasted no time in grouping us all together - when you should know better. I wonder why.

It's funny how many of your type crow,pine,and demand: threads on African civilizations, Sans Egypt and Nubia, but you never produce such threads yourselves.

mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Mike I am not being scientific or scholarly I am just visually analyzing the ring that have the image of King Alaric and King Sisebut coin. I can be right or wrong.

Lioness the Visigoth doesnt have to be a Black people in order to have Black King and Black royal family. Black people being the oldest people in the world were naturally the monarchs, royal family, high priests and image of the Gods all over the world. Europe was ruled by Black and Brown monarchs from Prehistory to the Colonial era. After Europe become majority White after the 600 CE White Eurasian invasion the European Monarchs were still Black and Brown people.According to Jantavanta it is only after the French revolution that the Brown European Monarchs were force to mixed with the White bourgeoisie. Lioness it is possible for the White Visigoth people to have a Black King Alaric.

Afrocentric Historian Marc Washington has discovered a Roman coin portraying a Black Roman Emperor Valerian and a Black Hun King Atila. The Hun were suppose to be a yellow Asian or White people.

What happened to the original Black European 5000 years ago.
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=000844

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by mena7:
[QB] Mike I am not being scientific or scholarly I am just visually analyzing the ring that have the image of King Alaric and King Sisebut coin. I can be right or wrong.

Lioness the Visigoth doesnt have to be a Black people in order to have Black King and Black royal family. Black people being the oldest people in the world were naturally the monarchs, royal family, high priests and image of the Gods all over the world. Europe was ruled by Black and Brown monarchs from Prehistory to the Colonial era. After Europe become majority White after the 600 CE White Eurasian invasion the European Monarchs were still Black and Brown people.

That doesn't make sense. Invasion means taking over. It means taking ownership and rule away from the people they are invading. It's called war.
When invaders come in the leaders of who they are invading command their armies to resist the invasion if they can.
The invaders come in, defeat these armies, put these leaders in prison, expel them or kill them and then they bring in their own leaders and do things their way.
Look at history.

kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kdolo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The invaders started out as refugees....begging permission to settle Roman lands at first.

--------------------
Keldal

Posts: 2818 | From: new york | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by kdolo:
The invaders started out as refugees....begging permission to settle Roman lands at first.

Ot doesn't matter how something started out. An invasion is a take over by force.
The idea that invaders come in and would then allow themselves to be ruled by the king that they just invaded is beyond ridiculous.

-

^ This is Black roman emperor Valens (notice Ethiopian features)

He was killed in war with the Black Goths.

When the battle was over, two-thirds of his army lay dead.

Rome had already been invaded twice in 410 and 455 by Alaric and Genseric.
After the Goths invaded, in Italy, many of the most prestigious senators from the old families were killed by the Goths once they were losing the war. In Britain, the wealthy and the middle class was completely vaporized after the withdrawal of the legions and Roman economic integration.

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
^mena7 is clearly a boob, perhaps purposefully so to discredit Afrocentrics. But yet you wasted no time in grouping us all together - when you should know better. I wonder why.

It's funny how many of your type crow,pine,and demand: threads on African civilizations, Sans Egypt and Nubia, but you never produce such threads yourselves.

Mike at this point in the game there are just too many info posted here and elsewhere of bonafide African royals to ignore, I mean really ??? freakin Vandals??, the same amount of effort it took to bring freakin Alaric into light, is the same
to bring up Asphalta, Ezana or Silko and that's just for starters.

Njii
Member # 21985

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Njii     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
Ferfuksakes can some of you guys leave white people and their story alone?? even the most backwards barbaric wild tribes from the northeastern corner of Europe you want to link to..smh. [Roll Eyes]  -
Get to know the high royals of this geographical area, know how they lived, get to know their names, strengths, passions and weakness. [Roll Eyes]

They are obsessed with Europe just leave that to them. There is more information and history about African civilizations than the ones in Europe. Most of this information can be found at your local public library. These guys are still playing the early 20th century WEB Dubois game of talking about Black civilizations outside of Africa. We are supposed to have moved past that and advanced to the Chancellor Williams level, but that is another conversation for another day. Remember as a student of consciousness and a researcher you have all of the ability to read and post your own blogs yourself after learning new information. If these guys want to stay on the European battle front 100% of the time just leave them be and do your own thing.
Posts: 87 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mindovermatter
Member # 22317

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mindovermatter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We are not denying that africa had great civilizations; but we here on this forum to discern the truth so....
Posts: 1558 | From: US | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
I love Africa the birth place of humanity, civilizations, religion, science, philosophy, wisdom etc. I agree people should focus more on African civilizations and kingdoms. The fact is Africans people during prehistory, Ancient history and classical history people the world and created civilizations all over the world. Those civilizations can still be connected culturally and linguistically to African people living in Africa today. We cant ignore African contribution to World History. Some of those Africans people like the Mande created Amazing civilization outside Africa who later was taking over by African mulato children and White immigrants.

According to Ivan Van Sertima and Clyde Winters the Olmec civilization was created by Mande people from West Africa and China. According to another author the civilizations of Ancient Greece and Ancient Rome were started by Africans and later taking over by their mulato children.

--------------------
mena

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Njii:
We are supposed to have moved past that and advanced to the Chancellor Williams level, but that is another conversation for another day. Remember as a student of consciousness and a researcher you have all of the ability to read and post your own blogs yourself after learning new information. If these guys want to stay on the European battle front 100% of the time just leave them be and do your own thing.

I couldn't agree with you more.

Btw, unlike MOM, I DO say there were no great African civilizations Sans Egypt, Nubia, & Ethiopia. Go ahead and educate me.

Njii
Member # 21985

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Njii     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
We are supposed to have moved past that and advanced to the Chancellor Williams level, but that is another conversation for another day. Remember as a student of consciousness and a researcher you have all of the ability to read and post your own blogs yourself after learning new information. If these guys want to stay on the European battle front 100% of the time just leave them be and do your own thing.

Btw, unlike MOM, I DO say there were no great African civilizations Sans Egypt, Nubia, & Ethiopia. Go ahead and educate me.

LOL You are clearly a white supremacist if you believe this. Over 90% of the world's civilizations and empires throughout history existed in Africa from the Maafa confederation and the African Aqualithic Civilizations to Mutapa and Songhay. You have clearly never read any of Dr. Walter Rodney or Dr. Chancellor Williams.

I am not interested in discussing this with a white supremacist. Only black people who are interested in learning the true history of Africa are qualified to learn.

Posts: 87 | From: California | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Njii - You have been here for two years, surely by now you must know that Negro silliness does not work here. Please take the nonsense logic and hocus pocus silliness somewhere else. I mean REALLY? HERE? Negroes never learn.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

LOL You are clearly a white supremacist if you believe this. Over 90% of the world's civilizations and empires throughout history existed in Africa from the Maafa confederation and the African Aqualithic Civilizations to Mutapa and Songhay. You have clearly never read any of Dr. Walter Rodney or Dr. Chancellor Williams.

I am not interested in discussing this with a white supremacist. Only black people who are interested in learning the true history of Africa are qualified to learn.

Mike's a mulatto.
And some of his ideas do come from white supremacy

In this quote he accidentally let slip out his Scandinavian paternal ancestry, haplogroup I
>

quote:

Doxie, I remember when all the excitement was that Egyptian Royalty was Y-dna haplogroup "R1" the "White Mans" haplogroup. Now you're claiming haplogroup "I" as the "White Mans" haplogroup. I sense that this is a "Seed Change" in Albino denial tactics, so please tell me where the haplogroup I stuff came from.

Btw - most of my alleles are I.

source:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=010715;p=2

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
lioness, you are soooo pathetic.
There you are trying your best to keep the thread going, but don't you understand that everyone already knows you to be a vile, lying, crotch-rotted, piece of sh1t?

You know nothing about anything, you have nothing to offer except lies, falsifications, and racist mis-directions. Your one positive is that in spite of exposure and insult, you keep pluggin away with your lies and other sick sh1t. But I suspect that rather than being stick-to-it-ness, it merely means that you are too stupid to know any better.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
[QB] lioness, you are soooo pathetic.
There you are trying your best to keep the thread going, but don't you understand that everyone already knows you to be a vile, lying, crotch-rotted, piece of sh1t?

I don't think so

You've been picking fights with zarahan, mena and now Njii

You're the problem, no manners.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
I believe that your vile presence and associated trash postings, is the reason why knowledgeable and serious posters have left the forum. So expect no comfort from me.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
I believe that your vile presence and associated trash postings, is the reason why knowledgeable and serious posters have left the forum. So expect no comfort from me.

A forum is a place where things are debated. If you keep dissing other members and dumping on Chicagoans you will pay the price, hateful old man

We do research here. We don't need to hear lame ass remarks about the Turks we've heard you talk about for years in lieu of you not reading about the actual details of the Turkish situation.
When I post on a topic I have already read 5 other articles to be updated on reality. You better brush up. This is a warning

Njii
Member # 21985

Rate Member
It is very funny that so called Black people who have done ZERO research and ZERO readings on African civilizations will make the claim that there were no great civilizations in Africa outside of Egypt and Nubia. I mean Hidden Colors 1 debunked that lie 6 years ago and most black 10 year olds at least learn about Ghana Mali and Songhay in the US school system. Even today most black people from off the street know about Carthage, Axum, and Great Zimbabwe...... I used to have respect for this forum but a lot of the information posted here is 100% bullshit.

I understand that so many of you want to be European so badly and have this psychotic need to make all of European history 100% Black, however this want will never change history or prevent you from looking pathetic to people who actually research and know history

Njii
Member # 21985

Rate Member
Afrophobia is a perceived fear of the cultures and peoples of Africa, as well as the African diaspora. Primarily a cultural phenomenon, it pertains to the various traditions and peoples of Africa, irrespective of racial origin

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com