EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » BASTILLE DAY MASSACRE At least 77 dead in France terror attack

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: BASTILLE DAY MASSACRE At least 77 dead in France terror attack
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1447619/at-least-77-dead-and-100-injured-as-lorry-crashes-into-crowd-of-revellers-celebrating-in-france-terror-attack/

BASTILLE DAY MASSACRE At least 77 dead in France terror attack as lorry ploughs through crowd for a mile before driver opens fire
Witnesses describe sheer panic as vehicle ploughed through people 'like a bowling ball' in Nice
LATEST
BY TESS DE LA MARE AND JONATHAN REILLY, TOM MICHAEL AND PETER ALLEN 14th July 2016, 10:30 pm

-

The truck driver was said to have shouted “Allahu Akbar” — God is greatest — before being killed in a gun battle with cops.

A second man was believed to be on the run.

Police said guns and grenades were found in the vehicle alongside the driver.

Dozens of victims were seen lying injured on Promenade des Anglais along the city’s famous waterfront.

Other petrified revellers threw themselves in the sea to escape the carnage.

One witness said: “The whole area is pedestrianised and the lorry came down the south side.

“It crushed the crowd like a bowling ball. Everything in its path was crushed.”

Another revealed: “The lorry turned towards the crowds and the driver just put his foot down.

“It caused mass panic and a stampede away. It was terrifying.”

It was the second worst terror attack in French history, behind November’s atrocities in Paris.

The white lorry was reported to have mounted the pavement at about 40mph and steered directly towards men, women and children, some of whom were still dressed for the beach.

One eyewitness who works for the Nice authorities said: “It is absolute chaos. Bodies are lying everywhere. Police are flooding the streets, including anti-terrorism officers.

“Nobody knows what to do — except to hide away.”

As the lorry speeded up, police marksmen were seen shooting at the windscreen, killing the driver.

One British family caught up in the horror told how they fled as the lorry ploughed into the crowd.

Harjit Sarang was on holiday in Nice — where the England football team played Iceland in Euro 2016 two weeks ago — with her husband and sons, aged six and nine.

Lawyer Harjit, from London, said: “We were told about the fireworks by someone in the hotel and decided to go along.

“I was going to leave my husband to take the boys because I was tired but I am so glad I didn’t.

“The fireworks had finished when we saw people running and screaming.

“It was sheer panic and, with the volume of people, it was a crowd mentality.

“We started running. It was so difficult to stay together and to stay calm, especially with two small boys.

“We just ran, we panicked, not even knowing in which direction our hotel was.

“My eldest son was yelling at us, ‘Why have you brought me here? I’m never coming here again’. The worst thing is thinking we took our children into that.”

Videos posted online showed panicked people running from the scene in fear.

Shocking images appearing on social media showed people lying motionless on the ground after the terrifying incident.

Others showed people receiving medical treatment in a chilling echo of the Paris and Brussels terror attacks.

Meanwhile, Facebook has activated its Safety Check for those concerned about the safety of their loved ones.

Another British holidaymaker Esther Serwah, 59, was on her way with her daughters to the Promenade des Anglais for dinner when people started screaming at her.

Mrs Serwah, from Surrey, said: “I was just walking to the Promenade and then I saw everybody running and I just didn’t know what was going on.

“People were screaming at me in French but I didn’t understand.

“People were lying on the streets dead and people were running over the bodies. Everybody was saying it’s a terrorist attack.

“It’s just horrible, horrible, horrible. I’m in shock. I’m still shaking.”

France TV Info reported the dad was with his wife and two kids trying to find an ice cream when panic broke out.

He said: "I was barely 50m from the scene. I gave my wife and my children in a safe spot with the ice cream vendor and I ran, against all my instincts, to see if I could help.

"I shouldn't have done that. What I saw, it was horrible.

"The bodies of crushed women, covered in blood, there was nothing anyone could do to help and I turned and ran back up the road."

Meanwhile, Facebook activated its Safety Check for those concerned about the safety of their loved ones after the attack.

Nice’s Mayor Christian Estrosi said the situation was “under control” early today.
Mr Estrosi said on TV: “The driver fired on the crowd, according to the police who killed him.”

The truck had been driven by someone who appeared to have “completely premeditated behaviour” and “was loaded with arms, loaded with grenades”.

The mayor said the city’s hospitals were struggling to cope with a constant stream of victims and added: “This is the most terrible attack we have ever experienced in Nice.”

France’s President Hollande returned to Paris from Avignon for emergency talks.

Last night the country’s anti-terrorism investigation department took over the case.

A Downing Street spokesman said PM Theresa May was being kept up to date with developments in France.

He stressed: “Our thoughts are with those affected by this terrible incident on what was a day of national celebration.”AT least 77 people were killed last night and hundreds more injured in a terror attack during Bastille Day celebrations in southern France.

A lorry ploughed through crowds “like a bowling ball” for more than a mile as families and friends watched the annual fireworks display on the streets of Nice.

Posts: 42920 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This was brutal.
Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:
This was brutal.

Yes it was, but it will never be solved if the people involved never even allow a discussion of the REAL causes.

I thought all of this was simply an extension of the many things related to the Palestinian land grab.

That is of course part of it, but I was Blown away when on CNN, an American who lived in NICE reported that there was two NICE's, a prosperous WHITE one, and the down trodden NORTH AFRICAN one.

She reported that if you have a north African name, you can't even rent an apartment in White Areas.

If someone calls in to say they suspect you, the police will come, turn your place upside down, and cancel your work privileges.

(Sounds like Jim Crow South doesn't it).

She said that they don't fight it like Black Americans, they have no MLK, or Mandela, they just internalize the injustice.

BTW - these people are French citizens by virtue of Frances invasion and colonization of North Africa in 1830. France also took part in the Libyan war.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I HOPE THIS WAS NOT PROPHECY.

Barbara Amiel, a leading columnist for the London Daily Telegraph, revealed that during a reception at her house, the ambassador of “a major EU country” told guests that the world’s current troubles were all the fault of “that shitty little country Israel.” “Why,” he asked, “should the world be in danger of World War Three because of those people?”

The ambassador was quickly identified by others as Daniel Bernard, France’s man in London and one of President Chirac’s closest confidants. But instead of unreservedly condemning Bernard for his racist slur, as commentators in the U.S. did, many in the British and French media instead sought to make Amiel and “those people” the target for daring to expose and criticize the ambassador’s prejudices.

http://www.tomgrossmedia.com/ShittyLittleCountry.html

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^The use of the truck to kill people is not new:

Unknown to the rest of the world, the Palestinians have used that tactic in Israel 58 times so far.

CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike, you should be happy & hailing the truck driver as a hero after all because of him 77 defective,inferior non-humans are gone from the earth (provided they were all White that is). BTW, Europe is our land, White people do have a right to living space for us and our people. Something you, other POC,& your self hating, uncle tom Anti-White, WINO libtard enablers seek to rob us of.
Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Damn you people are stupid, do you think that by hiding the truth, the truth no longer exists?

Your successful arms-race against non-Albinos allowed you to conquer the world.

After WWII you were too weak to maintain your conquered territories, so they kicked you out.

At that time, all they wanted from you was for you to leave.

But along comes Germany's Khazar's who wanted another chance to establish a state in Black/Mulatto lands.

Now the fight is on again.

Please know, whether Black, White, Mongol, or Mulatto: I abhor the murder of innocents!

But before laying Blame, please consider who were the FIRST innocents to be MURDERED throughout history involving Albinos!

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
The partitioning of Palestine

On the 23rd day of September 1947, the General Assembly assigned the question of partitioning of Palestine to its Ad Hoc Committee. Another sub-committee was to study the proposal of establishing a unitary State in Palestine in which the Democratic Constitution would guarantee the human rights and fundamental freedom of all its citizens without distinction as to race, language or religion. The two reports were submitted and after prolonged discussions, there was great pressure from the United States and Soviet Delegations to adopt the Resolution to Partition Palestine.

It was on 25 November 1947 that the world became acquainted for the first time with the final draft of the partition resolution: Resolution 181. The General Assembly refused a resolution to submit the Palestine question to the International Court of Justice to determine whether the UN had any jurisdiction to recommend the partition of Palestine or any other country.

For a draft resolution to become an official one, UN procedures required a two-third majority of its ad hoc committee. As two votes were lacking for such a majority, the draft was handed to the General Assembly. the French altered their position from abstention to supporting the resolution; Liberia, as a result of economic promises, offered support; the direct lobbying of President Truman and pro-Zionist senators and congressmen secured the votes of 12 out of 20 Latin American countries.

President Truman, in his memoirs, stated the following: "The facts were that not only were there pressure movements around the United Nations unlike anything that had been seen there before, but that the White House, too, was subjected to a constant barrage. I do not think I ever had as much pressure and propaganda aimed at the White House as I had in this instance. The persistence of a few of the extreme Zionist leaders—actuated by political motives and engaging in political threats—disturbed and annoyed me".

Not to be forgotten, the President of the General Assembly for that session was Oswaldo Aranha who is known to have lobbied as fiercely as the Zionists to sway the vote for acceptance. He even postponed the voting session for 3 days to ensure passage.

On Saturday morning, 29 November 1947, and against the will of the Palestinian people, the General Assembly in New York voted for the partition of Palestine and accepted Resolution 181. The vote was 33 in support of the Resolution, 13 members opposed it and 10 members abstained including Britain.

The roll-call vote was as follows:

For the Resolution (33) - Australia, Belgium, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Costa Rica, Czechoslovakia, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, France, Guatemala, Haiti, Iceland, Liberia, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, Peru Philippines, Poland, Sweden, Ukraine, South Africa, Uruguay, the Soviet Union, the United States, Venezuela, White Russia.

Against (13) - Afghanistan, Cuba, Egypt, Greece, India, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, Yemen.

Abstentions (10) - Argentina, Chile, China, Colombia, El Salvador, Ethiopia, Honduras, Mexico, United Kingdom, Yugoslavia.

Absent (1) - Siam.

See official Records of the General Assembly, Second Session Supplement No 11, Volume I-IV

Although the U.N. Charter is considered a “law-making treaty”, the United Nations itself is not an international legislature that can make laws or pass legislations.

The United Nations had no business offering the nation of one people to the people of many nations. Its General Assembly had neither the legal nor the legislative powers to impose such a resolution or to convey title of a territory; Articles 10, 11 and 14 of the UN Charter bestows the right on the General Assembly merely to recommend resolutions.

GA Res181 never went to the Security Council for approval, therefore it remained as a 'recommendation'. Here is a paragraph from the UN Charter and The Security Council:

"Broadly speaking, while the General Assembly may discuss any international disputes or situations, it is the Security Council which recommends appropriate procedures or methods of adjustments or terms of settlement for the pacific settlement of disputes and takes preventive or enforcement measures with respect to threats to the peaces, breaches of the peace or acts of aggression".

http://www.1948.org.uk/un-resolution-181/

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
quote:
[qb] This was brutal.

Yes it was, but it will never be solved if the people involved never even allow a discussion of the REAL causes.

I thought all of this was simply an extension of the many things related to the Palestinian land grab.

This is 2016 you are ignorant. Palestine has not been the motive in recent terrorist events. Start researching before you blab

quote:

On the evening of 13 November 2015, a series of coordinated terrorist attacks occurred in Paris, France and the city's northern suburb, Saint-Denis.[7] Beginning at 21:20 CET, three suicide bombers struck near the Stade de France in Saint-Denis, followed by suicide bombings and mass shootings at cafés, restaurants and a music venue in central Paris.[8]

The attackers killed 130 people

On 14 November, ISIL claimed responsibility for the attacks.[95][96][97][98] François Hollande said ISIL organised the attacks with help from inside France.[20] Claimed motives were an ideological objection to Paris as a capital of abomination and perversion,[99] retaliation for airstrikes on ISIL in Syria and Iraq,[16] and the foreign policy of Hollande in relation to Muslims worldwide.

Palestine is low priority for ISIL wake up this is 2016 although obviously they are against Israel

-
This is ISILI 2020 goal for an Islamic state

large parts of Syria and Iraq, where as many as 10 million people currently live under ISIS control.

-
Tunisians make up the majority of foreign recruits, driven by unemployment at home and disillusionment following the 2011 Arab Spring uprising that toppled long-time President Zine al-Abidine Ben Ali. Since the overthrow of Tunisian President Ben Ali in 2011, the country has seen a low-level insurgency involving Islamist militants. Several opposition politicians have been assassinated, and dozens of militants and soldiers have been killed.

-
perpetrator of the French truck attack, delivery driver Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel, of Tunisia

Nov 2015

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/paris-attacks-french-official-massive-airstrikes-destroy-2-jihadi-sites-in-syria/

French launch "massive" anti-ISIS airstrikes in Syria

So this truck attack is going to make the French more sensitive to Tunisian immigrants? Hey let's welcome in more North Africans, we better treat them nice, you know what they do when they get frustrated

I predict that's not what is going to happen. They are simply going to stop letting these people immigrate

Posts: 42920 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Correction, 84 dead with many still missing. 10 of those killed were children.

Mike,

Sure you abhor the murder of innocents. As long as they are Black. You could care a less about White lives including children.

Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kdolo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup. Palenstinian mistreatment by the Khazars is a rallying point for terrorists.

--------------------
Keldal

Posts: 2818 | From: new york | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by kdolo:
Yup. Palenstinian mistreatment by the Khazars is a rallying point for terrorists.

If we are not careful, the Albinos will get us so intertwined in their conflicts, that we wind up paying for what they did.

mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am tired of those dumb ass Muslim fanatics mass murdering innocent people in restaurants, clubs, festivals for political reasons. Killing innocent civilians is not going to solve any political, economic and social problem. You are just being blood thirsty and evil. Using your intelligence and organization skill to solve problem are the best solution. Killing innocent people like you are in a Middle Age Jihad is barbaric, savage and dumb. Get smart Muslim people.
Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by mena7:
I am tired of those dumb ass Muslim fanatics mass murdering innocent people in restaurants, clubs, festivals for political reasons. Killing innocent civilians is not going to solve any political, economic and social problem. You are just being blood thirsty and evil. Using your intelligence and organization skill to solve problem are the best solution. Killing innocent people like you are in a Middle Age Jihad is barbaric, savage and dumb. Get smart Muslim people.

As we speak a military coupe is underway in Turkey.
Perhaps they intend to re-establish the Ottoman Empire and retake control of all the Muslim countries.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

As we speak a military coupe is underway in Turkey.
Perhaps they intend to re-establish the Ottoman Empire and retake control of all the Muslim countries. [/QB]

stop making dumb remarks, thanks
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -
perpetrator of the French truck attack, delivery driver Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel, of Tunisia

https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2016/jul/14/nice-bastille-day-france-attack-promenade-des-anglais-vehicle

Lahouaiej-Bouhlel had a history of threats, violence and petty theft, Molins said, dating from 2010 to 2016, and had been sentenced in March to six-months in prison for a road rage incident.
But he was “totally unknown” to French counter-terrorism agencies, Molins said, and so far authorities have not found links to terror groups or evidence of radicalization. Prime minister Manuel Valls said that he “probably” had some a link to extremism, but admitted the investigation has no evidence at this point.
Police have taken the gunman’s ex-wife in for questioning; Lahouaiej-Bouhlel was a father of three. Molins said they are also investigating whether he acted alone or had accomplices.
No terror group has taken credit for the attack, though certain elements mirror recent attacks by the Islamic State (Isis) and its sympathizers.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36808020

Lahouaiej-Bouhlel, a chauffeur and delivery man, had three children but had separated from his wife, who was taken into police custody on Friday, Mr Molins said.
He was known to the police as a petty criminal, but was "totally unknown to intelligence services... and was never flagged for signs of radicalisation", the prosecutor added.
Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve said he could not confirm links to jihadism.

-
19-ton delivery truck used in attack

Rihanna cancels Nice concert in the wake of deadly terror attack as she confirms she is 'safe' in the French city

-

Mindovermatter
Member # 22317

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mindovermatter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry but I don't feel any sympathy for these North African quadroon's and mulatto's....

Even when the Eurasian Albino's in France, treat them like ****; they still treat Blacks from all over the world like ****. And they continue to treat Blacks/colored peoples in North Africa and the Middle East like ****, as well as Black Asian Indians.

So let these North African quadroon's, feel the hate and have the spotlight on them, while they stupidly throw away any potential sympathy or help towards them.

These same scummy barbaric savage backward pisslamic pieces of **** have a "Middle Eastern/Pseudo-Arab" superiority complex towards all "non-Arabs" and "non-muslims" and especially towards dark skinned people.

So clearly the North African/Palestinian quadroon mulatto racial angst and confusion problem, IS NOT OUR PROBLEM BECAUSE THEY ARE OUR ENEMIES! Let the Khazar, Eurasian Albino's and the mulatto/quadroon palestinians DUKE IT OUT AMONG ST THEMSELVES!

Also Mike, the reason WHY THEY HAVE INTERNALIZED THE OPPRESSION IN FRANCE, IS BECAUSE THEY WANT TO BE WHITE AND PSYCHOLOGICALLY VENERATE THE EUROPEAN ALBINO'S, WHICH IS WHY THEY TAKE SO MUCH **** FROM THEM IN EUROPE.....

Posts: 1558 | From: US | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Mindovermatter it sounds like you characterize people of a given particular group as all acting the same way.
Isn't that being prejudiced?

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
http://www.wsj.com/articles/how-tunisia-became-a-top-source-of-isis-recruits-1456396203

How Tunisia Became a Top Source of ISIS Recruits
Thousands of Tunisians have gone to fight with Islamic State in Syria, Iraq

-
A view of the damage from a Feb. 19 airstrike against what U.S. officials said was a jihadist training camp in Sabratha, Libya. PHOTO: EUROPEAN PRESSPHOTO AGENC

TUNIS, Tunisia—The cradle of the Arab Spring, Tunisia remains the freest Arab democracy. It has one of the region’s most developed economies and highest literacy rates. And it is also by far the largest source of foreign fighters heading to join Islamic State in Syria and Iraq.

Between 6,000 and 7,000 Tunisians have left the small North African country to fight for the self-proclaimed caliphate—several times more than from much-more populous Algeria or Egypt. As many as 15,000 others have been barred from international travel because Tunisia’s government suspects them of planning to follow suit.

The Tunisian exodus is remarkable because it defies conventional wisdom that has long sought to explain terrorism by evoking “root causes” such as political repression by dictatorial regimes, or the frustrations of poverty.

The working-class Hay Ettadhamen suburb of Tunis, a spread of drab concrete buildings that wouldn’t be out of place in parts of Spain or Eastern Europe, is one of the hot spots for such departures to Syria and Iraq.

Ahmed Amine Jebri, a 27-year-old architecture student, counted some 20 neighbors who had joined Islamic State: a childhood friend with whom he used to play the “Counter-Strike” videogame, a classmate, an older man who sold dried fruit and cigarettes in a corner store. Several of them are now dead.

“So many people have left from here, and quite a few of them were rather well-off,” Mr. Jebri said. “Some in the neighborhood believe these guys are fools who had gone to Syria to get killed. But many others say they are now in paradise with the virgins.”

Increasingly, Tunisians also form the backbone of Islamic State’s growing presence in neighboring Libya. A U.S. airstrike last week on an Islamic State training camp west of Tripoli killed as many as 50 people, most of them Tunisian fighters.

So what explains this paradox? In a country that remains deeply divided, the answer, predictably, depends on whom you ask.

Tunisia’s functioning democracy remains an exception: Arab Spring revolutions elsewhere have either turned into civil wars, as in Syria, Libya or Yemen, or were crushed by re-established dictatorships, as in Egypt.

Yet even in Tunisia, popular disappointment is spreading, said Moncef Marzouki, a human-rights activist who served as democratic Tunisia’s first president from 2011 and until the end of 2014. While the country’s Jasmine Revolution ushered in democracy, it failed to spur economic growth or curb rampant corruption, he said.

“Why do we have educated people, people with jobs, who go to ISIS?” wondered Mr. Marzouki. “It’s not the matter of tackling socioeconomic roots. You have to go deeper and understand that these guys have a dream—and we don’t. We had a dream—our dream was called the Arab Spring. And our dream is now turning into a nightmare. But the young people need a dream, and the only dream available to them now is the caliphate.”

Mr. Marzouki’s successor as president, 89-year-old Beji Caid Essebsi, served as foreign minister and parliament speaker in prerevolutionary administrations. Many other former officials returned to power after the 2014 elections. To some, especially in disadvantaged areas, the new Tunisia isn’t that different from the Tunisia of old.

“In Tunisia, a policeman can, just as before, stop a citizen on the street and slap him,” said Rafik Ghaki, an attorney who represents hundreds of Tunisians who returned from battlefields in Syria and Iraq, usually to face immediate detention. “A woman who wears the veil, a young man with a beard—they still feel discriminated” against.

To more-secular Tunisians, such explanations ignore what they see as the ambiguous attitude of postrevolutionary governments toward Islamist extremists. The local branch of the Muslim Brotherhood dominated Tunisia’s administration after the first elections in 2011, and remains a minority partner in the current government.

An amnesty declared soon after the revolution freed imprisoned jihadists and allowed others to return from exile. The government initially tried to entice radical groups to participate in politics. It began to crack down on Islamist radicals after their attempt to storm the U.S. Embassy compound in 2012, followed by a series of assassinations and terrorist attacks.

To critics—including some relatives of jihadists—the government is still far too lenient to those who incite radicalism.

“These people have political cover here. Nobody interferes with them,” said Mohammed Iqbel Ben Rejeb, president of the Rescue Association of Tunisians Trapped Abroad, a group that unites some 250 families of Tunisians who joined extremist groups in Syria, Iraq and elsewhere.

Mr. Ben Rejeb’s brother Hamza—who moves in a wheelchair and has to use both hands to raise a glass of water because of his muscular dystrophy—left for Syria in 2013 along with six friends. Realizing how inhospitable Syria was, the brother managed to return home quickly.

“When a person is hypnotized, he doesn’t even know why he’s going there,” Mr. Ben Rejeb said. “It is like a virus.”

However no terrorist connections have been found with truck attacker Mohamed Bouhlel although groups have praised the attack

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^MOM - You will note in all the old threads, I always council Blacks to stay out of the Albino/Albino mulatto fights. It's not our business.

But intellectually their fights are still interesting, the current military coupe in Turkey (Black Anatolia) should be illuminating.

There the staunchly anti-Islamist Military is pitted against the Demagogic President who has masterfully used the "Common" peoples NEED for religious "anointment" (for want of a better word), to create an Islamist power base for himself.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Re: the "Common" peoples NEED for religious "anointment".

By that I mean their need to be told that "God is on their side" and that their nation is divinely guided.

This dichotomy is best observed in the United States, where the Constitution itself strictly tells the people that they must at all costs keep religion separated from government for fear of entangling government, and ultimately causing the failure of government.

Note Doxie's people: who uniformly profess love for country and constitution - by the millions, agitate and demand that Religion be included in schools, government, and in MEDICAL PRACTICES (Abortions).

Clearly those people, in the U.S. and Turkey, lack the intelligence to understand how their need for official "Theism" is a danger to the States ability to maintain itself.

So the question is: should Democracies in the future, require passing intelligence tests before a citizen is allowed to vote?

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^I also find it interesting that their (Turkish) "Military" is staunchly anti-Islamic. Does anyone know the story behind that?
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
^MOM - You will note in all the old threads, I always council Blacks to stay out of the Albino/Albino mulatto fights. It's not our business.

-

-

In February 2009, President Obama named Christopher R. Hill as the incoming U.S. Ambassador to Iraq, replacing the previous Bush-appointee Ryan Crocker, who had been in the post nearly two years.[15] During the first few months Obama was Commander in Chief of the United States Military, it charged and convicted U.S. soldier Clifford Cornell of desertion, and sentenced him to one year in prison for refusing to participate in the Iraq War.

On February 27, 2009, at Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune in North Carolina, Obama announced a deadline for the withdrawal of combat troops from Iraq. According to the president, by August 31, 2010, after nearly seven and a half years of United States military engagement in Iraq, all but a "transitional force" of 35,000 to 50,000 troops will be withdrawn from the Middle Eastern nation.

In September 2014, the President announced that he would be returning American forces to Iraq in response to the rise of extreme Islamist non-state actors such as the Islamic State, and the deteriorating humanitarian conditions there.

In March 2011, Obama authorized the firing of 110 Tomahawk cruise missiles against targets in Libya, in response to regime actions against rebel forces, to enforce the UN no-fly zone.[45] Controversy arose over whether Obama's use of military force without prior congressional approval was constitutional, with comments by Yale law professor Jack M. Balkin[46] and Salon.com columnist Glenn Greenwald.

In his address to the nation on September 10, 2014, U.S. President Obama announced his intention to bomb ISIL targets in Syria and called on Congress to authorize a program to train and arm rebels who were fighting ISIL and the Syrian forces of Bashar al-Assad.[129] For the first time, he authorized direct attacks against the militant group in Syria. In his address, he said the United States were going on offensive, launching "a steady, relentless effort to take out" the group "wherever they exist." Obama also announced creating of a broader coalition against ISIL.

On September 17, the U.S. House of Representatives approved Obama's plan to train and arm the Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIL. In a statement following the House vote, Obama said that the United States wouldn't send military troops to Syria.[132] The Senate gave final congressional approval to Obama's proposal the next day.[133]

On September 22, Pentagon Press Secretary Rear Admiral John Kirby confirmed that the United States and other partner nations had undertaken strikes in Syria using fighters, bombers, and Tomahawk missiles in strikes authorized by President Barack Obama.[137] Bahrain, Jordan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates were identified as countries conducting or supporting airstrikes the first night.[8] The initial strikes were coordinated by United States Central Command[11] and targeted about 20 Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant targets, including headquarters buildings.[138] Sources in Syria claimed that among the targets was also Brigade 93, a Syrian army base that the militants had recently captured and targets in the towns of Tabqa and Tel Abyad in Ar-Raqqah Province.[139]

A Tomahawk cruise missile launching from the USS Arleigh Burke to strike ISIL targets in Syria on September 23
The US also targeted the al-Qaeda-affiliated al-Nusra Front and the Khorasan Group[140] in the Aleppo and Idlib Governorates of Syria.[141]

"President Obama responsibly ended the war in Iraq and will end the war in Afghanistan in 2014."
Source: BarackObama.com

Obama increases U.S. troops to remain in Afghanistan past 2016

President Barack Obama announced July 6, 2016, even more troops will remain in Afghanistan by the end of his term, a heightened departure from his failed promise to end the war in the country by 2014.

Obama said 8,400 troops will remain when he leaves office, an increase from when he announced 5,500 troops will remain in October. And that came just seven months after he anticipated only an embassy presence by 2016's end.

In his remarks from the White House, Obama credited Afghan forces for maintaining control of large cities and infrastructure, and he touted the killing of Taliban leader Akhtar Mohammad Mansour in a May 2016 airstrike.

Guardian

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/mar/07/us-drone-strikes-death-toll

White House to reveal death toll of US drone strikes for first time
Senior aide says US will disclose the number of terrorism suspects and civilians killed since 2009 in bid to bolster public support for controversial operations

Lisa Monaco, Barack Obama’s counter-terrorism and homeland security adviser, said in a Washington speech on Monday that the expanded transparency would bolster public support for drone strikes and other counter-terrorism practices that she indicated would last “for years to come”.

-

The long-desired disclosure will cover strikes in undeclared US battlefields, such as Pakistan, Yemen, Libya, Somalia and elsewhere, rather than the active war theaters of Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria. There was no specific date set for release, White House officials said, though Monaco said it will occur in the “coming weeks”.

As Monaco spoke, the Pentagon confirmed it had conducted a massive airstrike in Somalia that left 150 people dead, one the largest casualty totals in a US military attack of the post-9/11 era.

Cori Crider, an attorney for drone strike victims at Reprieve, said that though this was a step in the right direction, “it doesn’t go nearly far enough”.

“In every region where we have pursued an aggressive, secret drone policy, militancy has gotten stronger. It’s not enough to tally up the drones’ body count – we need a thorough reassessment of the program itself.”

-
Obama watching Bin Laden die on live video as shoot-out beamed to White House

-

-

On Feb. 5, 2003, then-Secretary of State General Colin Powell addressed the United Nations Security Council. His message was clear: Iraq possessed extremely dangerous weapons of mass destruction and Saddam Hussein was systematically trying to deceive U.N. inspectors by hiding prohibited weapons.Powell also estimated Iraq had a stockpile of between 100 and 500 tons of chemical weapons agent. All of his claims about weapons of mass destruction turned out to be false.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
This was brutal.

That is of course part of it, but I was Blown away when on CNN, an American who lived in NICE reported that there was two NICE's, a prosperous WHITE one, and the down trodden NORTH AFRICAN one.

She reported that if you have a north African name, you can't even rent an apartment in White Areas.

If someone calls in to say they suspect you, the police will come, turn your place upside down, and cancel your work privileges.

(Sounds like Jim Crow South doesn't it).

She said that they don't fight it like Black Americans, they have no MLK, or Mandela, they just internalize the injustice.

BTW - these people are French citizens by virtue of Frances invasion and colonization of North Africa in 1830. France also took part in the Libyan war.

I know of the French banlieues. I also know that at one point North Africans living in France, looked up to black Americans and Malik El-Shabazz.
Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -
(2011) Italian policemen stand guard over North African migrants on Lampedusa. Many have been given travel documents and are now trying to reach France

-
North African children inside a detention centre on Lampedusa. The French government has locked down borders to keep them out

-
Roberto Maroni, Rome's Interior Minister

Most reached the EU through the Italian island of Lampedusa off the Tunisian coast. However many do not want to remain in Italy but aim to travel to France. French authorities were unhappy when the Italian government issued the migrants with temporary residence permits that allow them to travel freely through the Schengen countries.
France acted on Sunday, halting trains at the northern Italian border town of Ventimiglia to prevent groups of Tunisians from entering France.
Italian politicians reacted with fury. Foreign minister Franco Fattini said France had broken Schengen rules and added: ‘If the situation persists, we would save time by just saying that we are changing our minds about free circulation, which is one of the fundamental principles of the union.’
However the mayor of Nice, Christian Estrosi, an ally of French president Nicolas Sarkozy, responded: ‘It’s easy for Italy to be generous with other people’s territory.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1378949/End-Europe-borders-Row-African-immigrants-threatens-free-travel.html#ixzz4EaRuZj9H
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

jantavanta
Member # 20328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jantavanta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
^I also find it interesting that their (Turkish) "Military" is staunchly anti-Islamic. Does anyone know the story behind that?

Anti-Islamist not anti-Islamic. The military does not want Turkey to become a member of an external Arab Empire.
Posts: 384 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jantavanta
Member # 20328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jantavanta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mindovermatter:
I'm sorry but I don't feel any sympathy for these North African quadroon's and mulatto's....

Even when the Eurasian Albino's in France, treat them like ****; they still treat Blacks from all over the world like ****. And they continue to treat Blacks/colored peoples in North Africa and the Middle East like ****, as well as Black Asian Indians.

So let these North African quadroon's, feel the hate and have the spotlight on them, while they stupidly throw away any potential sympathy or help towards them.

These same scummy barbaric savage backward pisslamic pieces of **** have a "Middle Eastern/Pseudo-Arab" superiority complex towards all "non-Arabs" and "non-muslims" and especially towards dark skinned people.

So clearly the North African/Palestinian quadroon mulatto racial angst and confusion problem, IS NOT OUR PROBLEM BECAUSE THEY ARE OUR ENEMIES! Let the Khazar, Eurasian Albino's and the mulatto/quadroon palestinians DUKE IT OUT AMONG ST THEMSELVES!

Also Mike, the reason WHY THEY HAVE INTERNALIZED THE OPPRESSION IN FRANCE, IS BECAUSE THEY WANT TO BE WHITE AND PSYCHOLOGICALLY VENERATE THE EUROPEAN ALBINO'S, WHICH IS WHY THEY TAKE SO MUCH **** FROM THEM IN EUROPE.....

Islam is or has become 2nd Line White Supremacy, even for Black Africans
Posts: 384 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by jantavanta:
quote:

Anti-Islamist not anti-Islamic. The military does not want Turkey to become a member of an external Arab Empire.
I find this very interesting and was hoping to find someone knowledgeable to discuss it with.
Is it something you want to pursue in a new thread?

jantavanta
Member # 20328

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by jantavanta:
quote:

I find this very interesting and was hoping to find someone knowledgeable to discuss it with.
Is it something you want to pursue in a new thread?

Sure. In preparation, I will tommorrow revise my knowledge of how Ataturk created a military-supported NATO member secular state out of of former Ottoman empire.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com