EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » I never though it would get this far

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I never though it would get this far
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This has got to stop NOW!

US gangs plan attacks against law enforcement

The United States Department of Justice is issuing a warning to all law enforcement officials that gangs across the country are putting together efforts to attack authorities.

A gang leader in Chicago recently called for the murder of a federal agent. He believed targeting the agent would garner more attention than killing a local officer.

A separate gang organization, United Blood Nation, is promoting violence against police by promising to elevate the status of those who commit such a crime.

ABC News law enforcement contributor, Steve Gomez, said this is the worst situation he has witnessed since the riots and violence of the early 1990s.

He said, "If the movement to target and assassinate cops expands past lone wolves – as we have thus far seen in Dallas, Baton Rouge, and other cities, and mobilizes violent gang members nationwide – the effect would be overwhelming."

In light of recent events, many police departments across the country are now increasing security both at the headquarters and in the field.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/us-justice-dept-warns-law-enforcement-agencies-street/story?id=40753874

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^As I said before, the way to regain respect for law enforcement, is for law enforcement to denounce killer Cops, instead of trying to cover up for them.
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's what the gangs in Brazil do
Posts: 42918 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's remarkable the police shoots at blacks more, and quickly. While the vast majority of these "cop killers" are whites.

quote:

KING: White men killed more American police than any other group this year, but conservatives won't address the facts

Would it shock you to learn that the number of police who've been shot and killed in 2016 is up an astounding 59% from where it was this same date last year? Seventeen police officers have already been shot and killed in 2016, by mid-May. Only 10 had suffered that fate by May 10th, 2015.

The drastic increase shocked the hell out of me. While I primarily track, study and report the number of people killed by police, I still follow police fatalities closely. Contrary to popular belief, despising police brutality does not mean I despise police officers. I appreciate all public servants and have both a police officer and a longtime Secret Service member in my family. They are amazing, kind-hearted men who do great work. I also despise gun violence and loathe every single fatality suffered because of it.

Something's afoot, though, on why we're not hearing much about this shocking increase in the number of officers who've been shot and killed so far in 2016. Sadly, I think I have the answer.

Seventy-one percent of police who've been shot and killed this year weren't murdered by black men with cornrows or hoodies. They weren't gunned down by Latino gang members in low-rider drive-bys. Those stereotypes would be too convenient. Instead, 71% of police who've been shot and killed so far in 2016 have been killed by good old-fashioned white men.

KING: White suspect runs from cops without fear of being shot at

Back in February, when police began protesting Beyoncé, I noticed then that 7 out of the 8 officers who had been killed so far were killed by white men. My gut was that most of them weren't Beyoncé fans.

Curtis Ayers, 28, shot and killed a Kansas City, Kan., police officer before going on a carjacking spree.

The trend continues. This past weekend police protested a Beyoncé concert in Houston. In the meantime, white men continue to murder police officers all over the country.

In fact, right around the same time police were protesting Beyoncé, a white man, Curtis Ayers, shot and killed Officer Brad Lancaster of Kansas City. Lancaster was a decorated Air Force veteran and a loving father of two.

The last officer before that to be shot and killed was Officer Steven Smith, also a married father of two. Lincoln Rutledge, the white man who killed him, had also burned down his wife's home.

KING: Dennis Hastert should spend the rest of his life in prison

A month before that, Evan Dorsey, a white man who had been in and out of prison since 2008, shot and killed Deputy Carl Koontz, a married father with an 8-month-old baby.

You haven't seen these stories on Fox News or Breitbart because they don't fit their narrative of blaming police violence on the Black Lives Matter movement or President Obama. Because "scary" black faces can't be flashed across their screens, they don't even tell the stories at all — which suggests they don't care so much about police, but about using police deaths like a political football.

You best believe that if a 59% rise in the number of police officers shot and killed in the line of duty could be blamed on immigrants, Mexicans, or black folk, it would be a regular conservative talking point.

Instead, Donald Trump has never mentioned these fallen officers on the campaign trail because it may have very well been his supporters who did the shooting for all he knows.

KING: If you support Donald Trump, then you are a bigot as well

It appears that blue lives only matter to popular conservatives when they are taken by somebody they can easily demonize. In the meantime, police groups continue to protest a black woman when a black woman hasn't killed an officer in years.

Welcome to America. 2016.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/king-cops-killed-white-men-conservatives-silent-article-1.2632965
Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zarahan aka Enrique Cardova
Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
^As I said before, the way to regain respect for law enforcement, is for law enforcement to denounce killer Cops, instead of trying to cover up for them.

Some people are skeptical of the so-called "gangsta pronouncements."
Think about it- its a perfect way to gin up and continue the
"black menace" theme. Behold, brutish negroes swarm from
"the hood" to attack "our fine suburbs and law enforcement officers."
Just like those evil Black Lives Matter "terrorists"
supposedly "blocking sick white kids" from medical attention.
Cue stern calls for "law and order"- tie in with the Donald, etc.
Note- I am not saying someplace, somewhere, some alleged
"gangstas" ain't have been running their mouths,
so sure, there is an official precaution, but the amount
of ginned up repetition around the web seems all too convenient.

A separate gang organization, United Blood Nation, is promoting violence against police by promising to elevate the status of those who commit such a crime.

But the thing is the United Blood Nation is ALWAYS
promoting violence against law enforcement. They are
always ducking and dodging law enforcement and threatening
violence. What's different?

Look at the link below:
2011- threats against police from long- way back from 1992 for example-
http://www.nationalcsi.org/Bloods.htm
Gang members have indicated they will use the weapons to kill police officers and parole a and probation officers via drive-by shootings and ambushes. Gang members have graffiti walls with "187 L.A.P.D." (187 is the California Penal Code Section for homicide); and other gang members have circulated flyers stating, "Open Season on LAPD."

Likewise in the Hemet Calif story below 2010- long before
any Black Lives Matter existed, gangs were accused
of targeting police- in this case biker gangs or prison gangstas.
http://www.streetgangs.com/news/041810_hemet_reeling#sthash.4fTlZCi8.dpbs

A quick search around the web suggests that conservative sites
are promoting the "black menace" theme heavily and the
"black gangstas threaten police" story is making the rounds,
and they are trying to tie it in with "Black Lives matter"
and/or claims about how "the liberal media" is "ignoring" horrible
"black violence." While NOT saying no threat was made,
the flip side is that there may be also a well orchestrated
propaganda campaign underway in various guises to
recycle old material under a newer "threatening negroes" angle.

The racist website below for example has been recycling stories
on "black gangstas uniting" since 2007.
http://search.wn.com/?results_type=videos&language_id=1&search_type=expression&search_string=bloods+and+crips+unite+in+new+york+city&sort_type=-pub-datetime&template=cheetah-search -adv%2Findex.txt&action=search&corpus=current

The poster in the link below claims personal experience
with gangs and says the story is fake:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1065392/pg1

The Facebook commenters below suggest the story is a joke..

https://www.facebook.com/893664343984762/photos/a.894538213897375.1073741829.893664343984762/1294560203895172/?type=3&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22O%22%7D

Again, Not saying a threat from somewhere wasn't made but there
are people skeptical..

-
Hide da white wimmen..

--------------------
Note: I am not an "Egyptologist" as claimed by some still bitter, defeated, trolls creating fake profiles and posts elsewhere. Hapless losers, you still fail. My output of hard data debunking racist nonsense has actually INCREASED since you began..

Posts: 5905 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Well we know from our own Doxie and lioness how Albinos operate with outrageous lies and deception. But the U.S. is becoming a very different country from what it used to be. So to the Albinos seeking to ferment conflict and dissension, I would say this: "be careful what you wish for." This is not Europe 1600s.
kdolo
Member # 21830

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kdolo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its obviously rubbish.

If any body would be targetting federal agents it would be white Bundy types out west.......

Albino psych ops again.

Posts: 2818 | From: new york | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
[QB] This has got to stop NOW!

US gangs plan attacks against law enforcement

so you are retracting this statement, zarahan showed you how the story is hype?
Posts: 42918 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zarahan aka Enrique Cardova
Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike need not retract it- the point is that "gang threats"
are nothing new.

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
^ here's the video:

http://wsvn.com/news/local/video-shows-moments-before-north-miami-police-shot-unarmed-man/

Here's what happened. There was a report of a man with a gun. There was no gun. The cops came. The man laid down on his back with his hands up. He said he was a therapist and had no gun. The cops told him to lay on his stomach. He didn't (or perhaps wasn't given enough time to hear i it and do it) So they unnecessarily shot him. Thankfully it was a non lethal shot to the leg.

This has to stop. You can't shoot somebody just because they didn't follow and order but at the same time are not a threat and have their hands up.

Your own link contradicts what you say. It does not say
the therapist was told to lie on his stomach. It says- quote:

"In the video, Kinsey is heard asking his patient to calm down.
“Rinaldo, please be still, Rinaldo. Sit down, Rinaldo. Lay on your stomach.”

So where do you come up with this claim about the
therapist's stomach unless you are trying to deliberately
"spin" a bogus covering narrative like- "Well the black
guy 'disobeyed' the police.." This kind of "spin" is
what various right wingers do all the time. Your own link contradicts
your statement. You say "this has to stop" but then your story
doesn't match up with your supporting link.

-

And even if he did not lie on his stomach, as a professional therapist
it is his duty to watch the autistic client at all times
and keep him safe. If police were roaming around with drawn guns
it would be folly to be not in a position to guide and calm
that client. In fact, it is the therapist that tells the client to
go on his stomach- fulfilling his duty to keep the client safe.
But then he gets shot for his trouble.

Another website confirms that it is Kinsey who is trying
to get that client to stay still and comply- whereas you
are spinning a fake tale bout how the black man "disobeyed orders."

quote:
"Lay down on your stomach," Kinsey says to his patient in the video, which was shot from about 30 feet away
and provided to the Miami Herald (http://hrld.us/2ahReMa). "Shut up!" responds the patient, who is sitting cross-legged in the road.
Kinsey said he was more worried about his patient than himself.

"I'm telling them again, 'Sir, there is no need for firearms. I'm unarmed, he's an autistic guy. He got a toy truck in his hand," Kinsey said.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/nation_world/20160721_ap_439488d520004355bfe221e0d9e6d891.html

This shooting might have been a mistake as yet another
site quotes a police union rep that the cop shot because he thought
THE THERAPIST WAS IN DANGER. This may or may not be
but again, it seems some are already trying to make the black man
to be at fault- as one who "disobeyed the police."
http://www.ibtimes.com/who-charles-kinsey-miami-police-investigating-officer-shooting-unarmed-black-2393693

--------------------
Note: I am not an "Egyptologist" as claimed by some still bitter, defeated, trolls creating fake profiles and posts elsewhere. Hapless losers, you still fail. My output of hard data debunking racist nonsense has actually INCREASED since you began..

Posts: 5905 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com