EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Asian blacks? Not unless they're negroid I say? revamped (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Asian blacks? Not unless they're negroid I say? revamped
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please excuse the intrusion, but I was intrigued by the mention of The Albanian singer Ora Rita.

-
The fact of Ora's mulatto-ship seems to be causing confusion. It should not, as in all the rest of the world, long, long, before the Central Asian Albinos came, it was a Black civilization.

After that, Albania was part of Rome, The Holy Roman Empire, the Arab and Ottoman Empires, all of which provided possibilities for ample Black mixture.

-

As with all Albino media, in order to see the non-Albinos you have to use the right words.

Using Albanian Gypsies gets these.

-

-

-

-

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thereal
Member # 22452

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thereal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's not that,I was looking for Indians an came upon images of Chinese looking ones and tried black ones and found straight hair no epicanthic foods,I was wondering why no wavey hair types never showed sense they absorbed African,I found a few but wasn't sure if it was braids they had and took out that could give a wavey look.
Posts: 1123 | From: New York | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thereal - Not quite sure what you're trying to get to.
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Clyde Winters:

-

-

Blackfeet Native American from the East Coast

. [/QB]

-
 -

[/QUOTE]

these aren't Negroids, Clyde has flipped his lid

Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thereal
Member # 22452

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thereal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What I was doing is,looking up black population in the Americas and comparing their looks and noticing they don't really look the same and wonder how whites forced their racial segregation of mixed Africans.
http://amertribes.proboards.com/thread/417/old-photos-crow

I remember lioness posting something about the pamunkey Indians and there problems because of African admixture,its the last excerpt of the thread. http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=009472

Posts: 1123 | From: New York | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Thereal:
What I was doing is,looking up black population in the Americas and comparing their looks and noticing they don't really look the same and wonder how whites forced their racial segregation of mixed Africans.

I remember lioness posting something about the pamunkey Indians and there problems because of African admixture,its the last excerpt of the thread. http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=009472

Many of your questions can be answered in my new book: We are not JUST Africans. This book tells the actual history of the Black Indians from prehistory to the Emancipation.

-

The Kindle edition of my book is only $9.99.

http://www.amazon.com/We-Are-Not-JUST-Africans-ebook/dp/B010EGSM18/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=

The print copy is $34 due to the many pictures of Black Native Americans.

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

We are not just Africans

We are Africans mixed with non-Africans

Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

Thereal you really must work on your elocution/articulation, I still didn't understand your meaning until I visited the links.

As I understand it, you want to know why MODERN Indians look CAUCASIAN when originally they were Mongoloid and Black (Caucasoid and Negroid) and Black/Mongoloid mix.

ORIGINAL INDIANS:

-  -

-  -

-  -

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^The answer is quite simply THE ALBINO FRONTIERSMAN!

The frontiersmen were a remarkable breed of men. They were often rough and illiterate, sometimes brutal and vicious, often seeking an escape in the wilderness of mid-America from crimes committed back east. In the beautiful but deadly country which would one day come to be known as West Virginia, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, and Illinois. From - The Frontiersmen: A Narrative.

The life of legendary Albino Frontiersmen Kit Carson will probably illuminate things for you.

-

Christopher "Kit" Carson was born in Madison County, Kentucky, on December 24, 1809. In 1836 Carson married an Arapaho Indian woman. The couple had two children, only one of whom—a daughter—survived. After his first wife died, Carson married a Cheyenne woman. The marriage did not last, and Carson took his daughter to St. Louis, Missouri, to further her education.

No one knows who was the first Frontiersmen, but he probably struck out from the first Albino settlements around 1650s.

THESE ARE THE RESULTS OF ALBINO FRONTIERSMAN and INDIAN ADMIXTURE.

-  -

-  -

-  -

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=010334

Black Indians in the United States, The Afamerindians

Black Indians in the United States

Black Indians are people of mixed African-American and Native American heritage, who have strong ties to Native American culture.[2] Many Indigenous peoples of the Eastern Woodlands, such as the Narragansett, Pequot, Lumbee and Cherokee have a significant number of African ancestors.
Historically, certain Native American tribes have had close relations with African Americans, especially in regions where slavery was prevalent, or where free people of color have historically resided. Members of the Five Civilized Tribes participated in enslaving Africans, and some Africans migrated with them to the West on the Trail of Tears in 1830 and later. In peace treaties with the US after the American Civil War, the slaveholding tribes, which had sided with the Confederacy, were required to emancipate slaves and give them full citizenship rights in their nations. The Cherokee, Creek, and Seminole have created controversy in recent decades as they tightened rules for membership in their nations and excluded Freedmen who did not have at least one Native American ancestor on the early 20th-century Dawes Rolls. The Chickasaw Nation never extended citizenship to Chickasaw Freedmen.

-

-
Diana Fletcher (Black Seminole, b. 1838), adopted into the Kiowa tribe. Her father was African American, and her mother was Seminole. Her stepfamily was Kiowa.

-
Billy Bowlegs, Black Seminole historian and traditionalist

Thereal
Member # 22452

Rate Member
Some times I don't proofread my post thoroughly,I was wondering how some of these black Indians lost their history,I was comparing Seminoles to contemporary ,black mexicans,black Bolivians and miskito Indians and if you read that last excerpt in the thread I posted,its weird how different these black groups look from one another with no apparent mongoloid influence,I assuming some were shown images of Africans and probably told they were same and accepted it.
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Elmaestro:
Clyde, I would have to disagree with the criteria of what constitutes as Negro in the context of negroid/mongoloid/caucasoid etc.

1 major issue I will like to point out from now, is that as of now, it is a scientific fact that all AMH came from OOA.

Lets compare Australian Aborigines and a Dravidian sub-grouping...for argumentative purposes
- both are melanated (black) but non admixed dravidians don't have as much of a dynamic range of dilution.
- both have relatively Tropically adapted proportions but the Aborigenes cluster closer to contemporary Africans
- Craniometrics will cluster an unknown dravidian with caucasions and unknown Aborigines with either a Mongoloid or negroid group.
- Dravidians have left africa more recently than the Aborigenes (According to you, quite significantly later).

So all in all the black "Caucasoid" is more culturally "black african" than our black Austrasian ...technically even though the Aborigenes cluster better with our modern "Black Africans" phenotypically.
It would be scientifically dishonest to use such a broad criteria to classify such a term as "Negroid" or even negrito.... It should only describe the physical characteristics that is human morphology... more consistently craniometrics, limb proportion and hair texture. It should contribute to, but not be the basis of classifying race.

I agree we are still lingering on Eurocentric prejudices, I agree with AHA on this. We have established model on what a negro/oid is and we now know for a fact that the general African population including Afro descendants on the western hemisphere have extremely high genetic diversity which translates to phenotypic diversity.
Both the terms Black and Negro have to be reestablished, or at least agreed upon in general definition.

Negroid pertaining to black is now nothing but a mere misnomer. Negro more so should define shape, Black more so should define color (when used in conjunction with "OIDS"), the combination of those and the inclusion of culture and even genetics should help classify race...

Here's an example of what I'm getting at in popculture.
Rita Ora
- Looks "black" to me
- is very lightly pigmented and blonde
- She, herself confirms that she is a white woman
- Most of her Genetics were handed down from Caucasians or whites.
- has very noticeable and prominent Negro morphological characteristics.

....She IS white though, but what would her craniometrics say?

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
Rita Ora

-

-

Rita Ora is Kosovar.

This btw, is Rita with her natural hair.

-

Just to be sure:

-

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Some times I don't proofread my post thoroughly,I was wondering how some of these black Indians lost their history,I was comparing Seminoles to contemporary ,black mexicans,black Bolivians and miskito Indians and if you read that last excerpt in the thread I posted,its weird how different these black groups look from one another with no apparent mongoloid influence,I assuming some were shown images of Africans and probably told they were same and accepted it.

^Thanks for that clarification.

Boy, why didn't you ask something simple???

That's really a tough question because it requires so much research across such a large area (an entire hemisphere).

Then there are the Albino power issues:
About 12 years ago Mexico announced that they were going to do a Genographic survey.

It never happened - why?
Obviously because who they thought were original - WEREN'T!
And who they thought weren't - WERE: (Blacks).

It's my understanding that Henry (Skippy) Gates can't go back to several places in the Americas for trying to teach indigenous people that they came as African Slaves!

Skippy is such a stupid, ignorant Bastard: and those like him. The Albinos pump their pee brains full of sh1t, give them a Doctorate, then loose them on unsuspecting Blacks.

Anyway, I think the answer is in how well native Blacks have kept their history, and whether or not they have allowed Albinos to teach them.

For myself, Black Peruvians seem to have a sense of their past, while Black Ecuadorians do not.

I hope to interview Black central Americans one day, especially the Miskito, who I can compare to artifact.

Nicaragua

-  -

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:

Skippy is such a stupid, ignorant Bastard: and those like him. The Albinos pump their pee brains full of sh1t, give them a Doctorate, then loose them on unsuspecting Blacks.

Those harsh words probably need some explanation.

I fully understand that a Black in America can say only so much before the forces of Albinism crushes him.

So when Gates got Harvard's visual, documentary, and literary archives of African-American texts, arranged for the purchase of The "Image of the Black in Western Art", a collection assembled by Dominique de Ménil (a French-American art collector woman) in Houston.

And then published it, I thought he might be following in the old tradition of Black Slaves in the Americas: that is teaching the truth right under the Albinos nose.

My thinking was that after seeing those images of European Blacks, even a fool could put two and two together. Therefore after seeing those paintings, Black Americans would realize that they had been lied to.

But then when I found out what Gates was trying to teach PaleoAmerican Blacks (that they came as African Slaves), I realized that he really was a fool, and had NOT put two and two together.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Still we do owe Skippy props for getting Harvard to buy the paintings and then publishing them, because of that, Blacks who could put two and two together got to see them.

A thank you is also owed to Dominique de Ménil;
Albinos like her who gathered-up those artifacts, and kept them safe and away from the Albino public, are responsible for their existence today.

Can you imagine if a degenerate like lioness had gotten hands on them?

Then all that would still exist is all of those fake paintings of Albinos in place of the real Black people.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
 -

wikipedia:

Gates was the host and co-producer of African American Lives (2006) and African American Lives 2 (2008) in which the lineage of more than a dozen notable African Americans is traced using genealogical and historic resources, as well as DNA testing. In the first series, Gates learned that he is
60% European ancestry,
34% African,
6% Asian and was descended from the mulatto John Redman.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -

Naia is a 12,000- to 13,000-year-old human skeleton of a teenage female that was found on the Yucatan Peninsula of Mexico. The bones were part of a 2007 discovery of a cache of animal bones in an underwater chamber called Hoyo Negro (Spanish for "Black Hole") in the Sac Actun cave system. The remains have been described as the "oldest, most complete and genetically intact human skeleton in the New World".

Her mitochondrial DNA, inherited from her mother, is haplotype D1. (A haplotype is a combination of specific gene variants that are neighbors on a strand of DNA and so are inherited as a group.) The D1 haplotype is found only in the Americas. It is present in about 11 percent of today’s Native Americans and nearly 1 out of 3 in Chile and Argentina, according to geneticist Deborah Bolnick, one of scientists who studied her DNA.

-

Thereal
Member # 22452

Rate Member
Nah mike he's being good little "negro" to imply that he is stupid or ignorant suggest his Harvard education has no value,I'm pretty sure white aren't going allow a dumb black person at Harvard if you recall,scalia made a comment about affirmative active regarding black folks about education.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Nah mike he's being good little "negro" to imply that he is stupid or ignorant suggest his Harvard education has no value,I'm pretty sure white aren't going allow a dumb black person at Harvard if you recall,scalia made a comment about affirmative active regarding black folks about education.

Contrary to Albino teach, the ability to memorize material (which is what formal education is about), does not indicate intelligence.

No one puts a recent grad in a position of importance or responsibility:

That comes only after many years of real-life learning and intelligent decisions.

Clyde has a Doctorate, but it took him - and me - many, many, years of research and learning, to know what we know today - and still learning!

Tukuler
multidisciplinary Black Scholar
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like to see how the current reissue
differs from my 1976 original edition
The Image of the Black in Western Art, vol 1:
From the Pharaohs to the Fall of the Roman Empire.

Apparently the only changes are
* Amadou Mahtar M' bow's foreword is gone
* Ladislas Bugner's preface replaced by Bondman and Gates
* Bugner's introduction replaced with Jeremy Tanner'sm

Diop's African Origin of Civilization and
ben Jochannon's Black Man of the Nile & other works
are slighted in favor Bernal's Black Athena as
fomenting acholarly and popular awareness of
ancient African's accomplishments at home
and influence on the world.

Gates did not cajole Harvard into buying
art
nor publishing this or volumes 2 3 and 4.
Harvard University Press was the original
publisher, Belknap Press is the current
publisher, Gates is just a series reissue
coeditor and coauthor of one chapter
in vol 5, ttbomk.

Nor did the Menlil Foundation horde a thing.

The artworks presented within the books
do remain museum and gallery property
where the public could've, and still can
visit and view these materials.

Per Dominique, a decision was made "in 1960
to launch a systematic investigation of the
iconography of blacks in Occidental art"
and
it "did not proceed from any clear plan."

What a vivid imagination this 1/2 octroon has

quote:

... Gates got Harvard's visual, documentary, and literary archives of African-American texts, arranged for the purchase of The "Image of the Black in Western Art", a collection assembled by Dominique de Ménil (a French-American art collector woman) in Houston.

And then published it, ...

quote:
^Still we do owe Skippy props for getting Harvard to buy the paintings and then publishing them, because of that, Blacks who could put two and two together got to see them.

A thank you is also owed to Dominique de Ménil;
Albinos like her who gathered-up those artifacts, and kept them safe and away from the Albino public, are responsible for their existence today.

Can you imagine if a degenerate like lioness had gotten hands on them?

Then all that would still exist is all of those fake paintings of Albinos in place of the real Black people.

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^The simple mind of the fool.
Tukuler
multidisciplinary Black Scholar
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Translation:

Curses, foiled again by
real life experience. My
comic book is factually
unsalable outside my
circle of fanboys!

--------------------
I'm just another point of view. What's yours? Unpublished work © 2004 - 2023 YYT al~Takruri
Authentic Africana over race-serving ethnocentricisms, Afro, Euro, or whatever.

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

If you want to know how the Blacks in South America lost their history Check out this video: What happened to the Black Native Americans?

-

Click on the picture

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug M
Member # 7650

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug M     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BTW, Pharell Williams Filipino background was found on the internet and later shown to be false.

quote:

One of my goals for FLPNO.com was to raise awareness for people in the news who people may not know come from Filipino descent. So, as part of my preparation for launching the site, I started researching celebrities who were at least part-Filipino. In my research, I came across – from multiple sources – information that possibly the most famous musician alive at this very moment, Pharrell Williams, was Filipino. First, I saw it on Wikipedia...

It seems like we’re so eager to find something or someone to be proud of sometimes that we don’t do our due diligence anymore. The person that I felt the worst for in all of this was Pharrell’s real mom. Dr. Carolyn Williams is a retired educator with over 30 years of experience whom Pharrell credits so much of his success to. She also sits on the board of From One Hand to Another, a non-profit charitable organization founded by Pharrell Williams with the goal of helping children one kid at a time.

But, as a Filipino people, we don’t need to claim Pharrell Williams as one of our own. We can claim his partner, Chad Hugo, or one of the countless other Filipinos who are doing amazing things. That’s why I hope to feature those people on this very site. And, for what it’s worth, personally, I still like Pharrell.

http://www.flpno.com/2014/04/07/breaking-news-pharrell-williams-still-filipino/

That said, the underlying issue here is the strong resemblance between Pharell and some actual Filipino people past and present cannot be denied.... Hence this, which I posted on the original black Asian thread back when Pharrel was still sporting the hat:

-

-

At that time I coudn't find any info on Pharrell's mom and no images. But now that she has a bit more of a public image, you can clearly see she wouldn't look out of place in many parts of Asia, which reinforces the point about "black" features.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKtE-RIrIgg

And here is Pharrell in the hat again:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJ7rZRFNF-o

Posts: 8889 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -

Black Asian, Solomon Islands

-

Black Asian, Tasmania

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Forcing myself to be nice in the face of stupidity:

Lioness - Asia is a "Place" NOT a race.

Though originally all places were inhabited by Blacks, place names and Black are no longer synonymous.

My point - This is also a Black Asian.

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

My point - This is also a Black Asian.

yes these are black Asians:

quote:
 -

Black Asian, Solomon Islands

-

Black Asian, Tasmania

^^^ but not all dark skinned Asians are Black, not unless they're Negroid I say
A Habsburg Agenda
Member # 21824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for A Habsburg Agenda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tukuler you still haven't responded to my query as to what constitutes near caricature facial features in some subset of African.

Are you going to respond or are you willing to accept that you have racist Eurocentric attitudes towards Africans and their features?

quote:
Originally posted by A Habsburg Agenda:
quote:
Originally posted by Tukuler:
Do not misrepresent MY topic.

The topic is Asian blacks.

Though true of course as for all humanity,
they originate from Africans their genomes
are native to their region. They are indigenees.
Indigenous has to start somewhere. A region's
first known inhabitants are its authochthones.

Negro is an obsolete anthro term
of near caricature facial features
on a minority subset of Africans
that, unfortunately, has been
misapplied to various peoples
in the subtropic of Cancer to the
subtropic of Capricorn belt around
the globe and throughout time, few
of which display all the characteristics.

Arkward concepts like
* black but not negro
* very dark but not black
are meaningless, useless
and bankrupt old school
anthropology biases.

In what way do facial features amount to a "near caricature"?

Can you show some pictures of Africans with the facial features which amount to "near caricature facial features"?

Could also point out which part of Africa those features are found and why they should be described as minority subset?

So obviously white people mocking features which are entirely African turns those features into caricature features. So I guess if Africans start painting their faces pink and start wearing blonde wigs to caricature Europeans, standard European features could then be classified as "near caricature facial features".

It only shows so many people who might classify themselves as Afrocentric or may be labelled as such still harbour Eurocentric prejudices even when they claim to approach black people from perspectives free of European prejudices.

PS. Tukuler please don't use URLs as a means changing fonts to bold face and/or color. It does get annoying when they repeatedly link to empty pages.

Posts: 890 | From: London | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
^Pan African Habsburg
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike, I have seen people with these features often in East Europe:

-

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug M
Member # 7650

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug M     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Doug M:
BTW, Pharell Williams Filipino background was found on the internet and later shown to be false.

quote:

One of my goals for FLPNO.com was to raise awareness for people in the news who people may not know come from Filipino descent. So, as part of my preparation for launching the site, I started researching celebrities who were at least part-Filipino. In my research, I came across – from multiple sources – information that possibly the most famous musician alive at this very moment, Pharrell Williams, was Filipino. First, I saw it on Wikipedia...

It seems like we’re so eager to find something or someone to be proud of sometimes that we don’t do our due diligence anymore. The person that I felt the worst for in all of this was Pharrell’s real mom. Dr. Carolyn Williams is a retired educator with over 30 years of experience whom Pharrell credits so much of his success to. She also sits on the board of From One Hand to Another, a non-profit charitable organization founded by Pharrell Williams with the goal of helping children one kid at a time.

But, as a Filipino people, we don’t need to claim Pharrell Williams as one of our own. We can claim his partner, Chad Hugo, or one of the countless other Filipinos who are doing amazing things. That’s why I hope to feature those people on this very site. And, for what it’s worth, personally, I still like Pharrell.

http://www.flpno.com/2014/04/07/breaking-news-pharrell-williams-still-filipino/

That said, the underlying issue here is the strong resemblance between Pharell and some actual Filipino people past and present cannot be denied.... Hence this, which I posted on the original black Asian thread back when Pharrel was still sporting the hat:

-

-

At that time I coudn't find any info on Pharrell's mom and no images. But now that she has a bit more of a public image, you can clearly see she wouldn't look out of place in many parts of Asia, which reinforces the point about "black" features.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKtE-RIrIgg

And here is Pharrell in the hat again:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJ7rZRFNF-o

Well just an update on this. Seems like there has been an effort from the Williams family themselves to obscure and hide their true ethnic roots, hence the confusion.

There is a book called "In Search of Pharrell Williams" and it states that many people say hs mom was originally a Filipina Beauty Queen named "Caroline Gomora Masibay" before moving to the USA and changing her name. Looking at her, she doesn't look like what folks today would call pure ADOS. And this is something supposedly that the Williams family intentionally tries to keep obscure.

https://books.google.com/books?id=krkSCgAAQBAJ&pg=PT8&lpg=PT8&dq=Caroline+Gomora+Masibay&source=bl&ots=-rpBJsyuck&sig=ACfU3U3u

[ 03. August 2019, 11:22 AM: Message edited by: the lioness, ]

Posts: 8889 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baalberith
Ungodly and Satanic Entity
Member # 23079

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baalberith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
^^^ but not all dark skinned Asians are Black, not unless they're Negroid I say
[Roll Eyes]

South Asians

-

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 331 | From: Hell | Registered: Jun 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baalberith
Ungodly and Satanic Entity
Member # 23079

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baalberith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
South Asians

-

-

-
 -

-

-

Posts: 331 | From: Hell | Registered: Jun 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Doug M:
Well just an update on this. Seems like there has been an effort from the Williams family themselves to obscure and hide their true ethnic roots, hence the confusion.

There is a book called "In Search of Pharrell Williams" and it states that many people say hs mom was originally a Filipina Beauty Queen named "Caroline Gomora Masibay" before moving to the USA and changing her name. Looking at her, she doesn't look like what folks today would call pure ADOS. And this is something supposedly that the Williams family intentionally tries to keep obscure.

-

Caroline Gomora Masibay was 1st runner up to Oniel Ison Jose (or Oniela Jose) who won 1971 Miss Philippines.
Onelia Ison Jose also won an award for
Best National Costume at the Miss World Pageant 1971

but also
Miss Asia Pacific International 1971
Guam, Flora Baza (Winner)
Zeenat who did not come back to crown her succesor; Philippines, Carolyn Masibay (2nd)

There are some websites which purport to show Caroline Gomora Masibay but some are hard to verify

Caroline Gomora Masibay, second from right

-

^^ the color version of this photo is very hard to find I suggest you save it.

However, the story seems to be BS. This is Pharell's mom Carolyn Williams, born in Virginia Beach, Cali
born , Carolyn L. Hoggard in 1955. At the time of the 1971 Philippine beauty pageants she was 16. That would be too young and obviously her hair is not resembling Asian hair.
 -

Pharrell's parents
 -
His father Pharoah Williams is overweight here so his facial structure may not be what it would look if he wasn't

However in looking at Pharrell just eye-balling he seems to have an angular chin and wider jaw than his parents but I do feel his eyes resemble his mother's and they do look somewhat related

His partner is Filipino though

Charles Edward "Chad" Hugo (born February 24, 1974) is an American multi-instrumentalist and record producer. He is best known as one half of the music production and writing duo The Neptunes and as a member of N.E.R.D. Along with his production partner Pharrell Williams, he has produced numerous number-one hit tracks.
Contents
Hugo was born in the South Hampton Roads city of Portsmouth, Virginia, to Filipino parents.

The conspiracy theory was that Filipina Beauty Queen named "Caroline Gomora Masibay" moved to the USA.
Not convincing.

Here is a more plausible conspiracy theory.but just one I made up. Pharrell's father had a child, with a South East Asian woman, that's Pharrell.
But he married a different woman, Caroline L. Hoggard (now Caroline Williams). She pretends he is her biological son or doesn't know he isn't.

-
However Caroline Williams is a bit unique looking, possibly of African and Asian decent but is probably not Caroline Gomora Masibay

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com