EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » State University Has 'Stop White People' Event for RA Training (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: State University Has 'Stop White People' Event for RA Training
zarahan aka Enrique Cardova
Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dang, that's a chilling link to Erlichman. Not surprised if true.

Brada, good point. Seems the Chump joined the lynch mob,
which included lurid media coverage, oh, sorry, "cover up."
But who exactly were they "covering" for? Certainly not black folk.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/feb/17/central-park-five-donald-trump-jogger-rape-case-new-york

===============================

--------------------
Note: I am not an "Egyptologist" as claimed by some still bitter, defeated, trolls creating fake profiles and posts elsewhere. Hapless losers, you still fail. My output of hard data debunking racist nonsense has actually INCREASED since you began..

Posts: 5905 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by zarahan- aka Enrique Cardova:
Dang, that's a chilling link to Erlichman. Not surprised if true.

Brada, good point. Seems the Chump joined the lynch mob,
which included lurid media coverage, oh, sorry, "cover up."
But who exactly were they "covering" for? Certainly not black folk.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/feb/17/central-park-five-donald-trump-jogger-rape-case-new-york

===============================

That's just so deep.

quote:
STUDY: 5 Of 10 Falsely Convicted Prisoners Are African American

A new U.S. registry put together by two universities highlights more than 2,000 innocents who were falsely convicted of serious crimes since 1989. A closer look demonstrates that half of those exonerated were African American.

The University of Michigan Law School and Northwestern University School of Law worked together to compile the data, for which they collected detailed information on 873 exonerations. Nearly 1,200 additional exonerations were identified by the researchers, although there is less data for those.

Breaking down the numbers on the 873 exonerations, researchers found that five of out ten defendants were African Americans; nine out of ten were men. More than 100 of the 873 exonerations were prisoners that had been facing death sentences.

Out of the false convictions for homicides and sex crimes examined by the Big Ten university researchers, DNA evidence proved to be the kicker. Among the 305 charged with sexual assaults, about two-thirds of exonerations came by DNA testing. Nearly one-third of the 416 false homicide convictions were exonerated by genetic testing.

http://www.businessinsider.com/study-5-of-10-falsely-convicted-prisoners-are-african-american-2012-5?IR=T
Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zarahan aka Enrique Cardova
Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm, looking at your link led to another showing that not
only are there more wrongful convictions, but exoneration
of blacks takes longer than if you are white.

====================================================================

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/29/wrongful-conviction-african-american_n_5962502.html

Wrongfully Convicted African-Americans Wait Longer To Be Exonerated Than Others: Study
10/29/2014 08:09 pm ET | Updated Nov 18, 2015

Michael McLaughlin Crime and criminal justice reporter

It took 18 years for DNA evidence to surface that cleared Derrick Williams of a rape and attempted kidnapping in Florida. Prosecutors had relied on the testimony of the victim, who identified Williams as her attacker in 1992. But he walked free at age 48 in 2011 because his DNA didn’t match that left on a gray T-shirt by the actual perpetrator.

The truth might have surfaced sooner if Williams were white or Latino instead of African-American.

There’s no way to know for sure, of course, but data about wrongful convictions show that blacks who are exonerated after a bogus conviction have served 12.68 years on average before the good news, according to Pamela Perez, professor of biostatistics at Loma Linda University. It takes just 9.4 years for whites and 7.87 for Latinos.

“Black Americans are exonerated at a substantially slower rate than any other race,” said a new report from Perez, shown exclusively to The Huffington Post.

There’s enough of a pattern that the differences between racial groups cannot be called random, Perez said. But there isn’t enough information to explain what caused the differences.

“All we can do is infer,” Perez told HuffPost. “You can’t prove a darn thing.”

She discovered the different timespans by examining 1,450 exonerations listed on the National Registry of Exonerations through Oct. 20, 2014. Perez conducted the research for Safer-America.com, a consumer research group.

Safer-America translated the data into a map showing exoneration information across the U.S.

The findings are based on what is probably only a fraction of all exonerations. There are likely cases that didn’t make it onto the national registry, and there are almost certainly more wrongly convicted people still waiting to clear their names.

The registry didn’t collaborate with Perez, but one of its researchers reviewed Perez’s work at HuffPost’s request and approved of her methodology.

“I’m not surprised by the numbers,” said Sam Gross, the exoneration registry’s editor and a University of Michigan law professor. “The main thing we can say is that it’s very hard to know what it means.”

Perez, Gross and others cautioned against jumping to conclusions about the findings. Without further research, they said, no one knows if the results were caused by a biased criminal justice system or other factors.

The Innocence Project looked at a smaller set of 212 cases in which DNA proof freed their clients. (The national registry includes exonerations due to other contributing factors like false confessions and perjury.) The project found a similar racial disparity, with black inmates serving 14.3 years before being exonerated compared to 12.2 years for all other racial groups.

“The difference between these two numbers is statistically significant, suggesting that the difference between them isn’t due to chance,” Innocence Project research analyst Vanessa Meterko said in a statement. “This is notable, but it’s hard to say what the reason for the difference is.”

=========================================================================

-

Convicting the Innocent: Where Criminal Prosecutions Go Wrong Paperback – August 6, 2012
by Brandon L. Garrett (Author)

On January 20, 1984, Earl Washington―defended for all of forty minutes by a lawyer who had never tried a death penalty case―was found guilty of rape and murder in the state of Virginia and sentenced to death. After nine years on death row, DNA testing cast doubt on his conviction and saved his life. However, he spent another eight years in prison before more sophisticated DNA technology proved his innocence and convicted the guilty man.

DNA exonerations have shattered confidence in the criminal justice system by exposing how often we have convicted the innocent and let the guilty walk free. In this unsettling in-depth analysis, Brandon Garrett examines what went wrong in the cases of the first 250 wrongfully convicted people to be exonerated by DNA testing.

Based on trial transcripts, Garrett’s investigation into the causes of wrongful convictions reveals larger patterns of incompetence, abuse, and error. Evidence corrupted by suggestive eyewitness procedures, coercive interrogations, unsound and unreliable forensics, shoddy investigative practices, cognitive bias, and poor lawyering illustrates the weaknesses built into our current criminal justice system. Garrett proposes practical reforms that rely more on documented, recorded, and audited evidence, and less on fallible human memory.

Very few crimes committed in the United States involve biological evidence that can be tested using DNA. How many unjust convictions are there that we will never discover? Convicting the Innocent makes a powerful case for systemic reforms to improve the accuracy of all criminal cases.

--------------------
Note: I am not an "Egyptologist" as claimed by some still bitter, defeated, trolls creating fake profiles and posts elsewhere. Hapless losers, you still fail. My output of hard data debunking racist nonsense has actually INCREASED since you began..

Posts: 5905 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

"LePage effectively endorses racial profiling in Maine’s battle against drug addiction"

In a State House press conference, the governor restated previous comments about the numbers of black and Hispanic drug dealers who are bringing heroin into Maine and likened them to the enemy in a war.

“Look, the bad guy is the bad guy, I don’t care what color he is,” LePage said. “When you go to war, if you know the enemy and the enemy dresses in red and you dress in blue, then you shoot at red.”

[...]

LePage returned to the theme of race Wednesday night at a town hall meeting in North Berwick, where he said that he has compiled a three-ring binder of photos of drug dealers arrested since January, and that more than 90 percent are black or Hispanic.

[...]

According to the FBI’s Criminal Justice Information Service, 1,211 people in Maine were arrested on charges of drug sales or manufacturing in 2014. Of them, 170 – 14.1 percent – were black, and almost all the rest were white, the service said.

http://www.pressherald.com/2016/08/26/house-democrats-condemn-lepage-attack-on-westbrook-legislator/
Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ish Gebor - Clearly you want to investigate the Maine governor. I was thinking about it too, so stop being such a pussy, start a thread.
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
Ish Gebor - Clearly you want to investigate the Maine governor. I was thinking about it too, so stop being such a pussy, start a thread.

Micky, I have no need to start thread this time. And I happen to like pussy, so that was no insult. Dick head, I just wanted to put out the information. lol

It fits perfectly in this thread, "'Stop White People' Event for RA Training."

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^His governorship speaks to the Albino mind. So if I can find the information that I want, I will open a thread.
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^I was looking to find material that would explain Lepages racism. But all I found was why he is so damaged.

Of course part of it is just more Albino lie, French speaking, homeless, H.S. dropouts, don't earn Masters degrees in one fell swoop.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_LePage

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"The Albino mind" as all white people have the same opinion and actions
Posts: 42930 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
"The Albino mind" as all white people have the same opinion and actions

Of course not:

I would say half are normal, and half are degenerates like yourself.
i.e. pathological liars with delusions - you think people don't know that you're Albino, etc.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
^I was looking to find material that would explain Lepages racism. But all I found was why he is so damaged.

Of course part of it is just more Albino lie, French speaking, homeless, H.S. dropouts, don't earn Masters degrees in one fell swoop.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_LePage

Wauw, that was a long list.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com