EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Schoolgirl whose hobby is to shoot dead African wildlife insists she will carry on

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Schoolgirl whose hobby is to shoot dead African wildlife insists she will carry on
Mindovermatter
Member # 22317

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mindovermatter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1693835/schoolgirl-whose-hobby-is-to-shoot-dead-african-wildlife-insists-she-will-carry-on-despite-abuse/

quote:

'I'M NEVER GOING TO STOP' Schoolgirl whose hobby is to shoot dead African wildlife insists she will carry on despite abuse

American Aryanna Gourdin, 12, has posed for pictures alongside the dead bodies of giraffes and antelope

A SCHOOLGIRL who shoots dead Africa’s majestic wildlife for fun insists she will carry on despite a barrage of online abuse.

Aryanna Gourdin, 12, from Utah, was blasted on social media after images of her proudly posing with wild animals she had slaughtered on an African safari went viral.

But despite being labelled a “murderer”, the youngster is more determined than ever to continue her sick hobby.

-
Aryanna posing with the huge giraffe she shot dead

-
Proud dad Eli poses with his daughter and the dead giraffe

-
The social media pictures have led to outrage from animal lovers

The angelic-looking girl, who went on the hunting trip with her dad Eli, said she does not regret killing the huge giraffe, a zebra and a wildebeest on the holiday despite being called a ‘murderer’ by angry online users.

While speaking with Good Morning America, determined Aryanna said she will never give up the sport she loves.

She said: “It’s something I cherish and enjoy and I want other people to see what I experienced.

“I would never back down from hunting. I am a hunter and no matter what people say to me, I’m never going to stop.”

Dad Eli told the show that the giraffe which his daughter killed was a “problem” animal in the area and was “eating up valuable resources other giraffes need to survive.”

He claimed that the meat from the tragic beast fed 800 orphans in a local village in South Africa.

The protective father added: “I don’t tell anybody else how to raise their children.

“We’re proud to be hunters and we’ll never apologise for being a hunter.”

But animal conservationists blasted the bloodthirsty child.

Masha Kalinina of the Humane Society International said: “When we allow children to participate in trophy hunting, instead of teaching them to respect creatures we are teaching them that it’s okay to kill for kicks and that animals are worth more dead than alive.

“Trophy hunting is cruel and does nothing to support conservation in Africa.

“Humanity and compassion is the kindest example we can set for the next generation.”

And she has received a torrent of abuse on Facebook.

On user wrote: "This disgusts me. ‘Why’? Because being proud of a kill is one thing, but this is like a photoshoot and to me it’s not about killing for ‘sport’ and I don’t see a giraffe being ­something you should kill.

“There is a difference in killing a deer to feed your family and harvest the pelt and antlers than killing a giraffe and taking pictures of you holding its heart. That isn’t right at all.”

Another said: "A normal dad would not take his daughter to Africa to kill an animal for fun. You’ll argue hunting is what man has always done to justify your actions.

"Man used to think slavery was OK, too.”

Aryanna, who has been hunting since she was seven, called the trip to South Africa “one of my dream hunts for sure.”

The young girl’s gruesome pictures of her kills have led to an avalanche of online hate including death threats.

One poster wrote: “literally hope someone skins you," while another added: “makes me wanna kill her".

-

"A picture of the girl sitting next to a dead zebra sparked more abuse online"

-
The schoolgirl is pictured standing on a slaughtered black bear while holding a hunting bow

-
Aryanna spoke with Good Morning American about her love of hunting and the abuse she received

Another angry poster said: “Do the world a favor and kill yourself already before someone else makes you disappear.”

Many users have suggested that the schoolgirl’s actions are thoughtless.

One user posted: “Thanks for reminding me that stupid people still exist.

“Please consider using that thing in your head next time, that what we call A BRAIN.”

Back in the day, this sort of raising and rearing of young European albinos to become degenerate killer's, out of the necessity of "tradition", used to be more common among them; although not as widespread as before, as it is today, I can see that it still remains in various numbers of degenerate European albinos, like this girl and her father....

Can the resident albinos here, Doxie and Lioness chime in; as to explain the basis for this sort of degenerate behavior, outlook on life, and need to kill innocent things in another's land, that belongs to others; not out of necessity or survival, but simply for the fun of it, and albino rationalization of intrinsic reward from it, from the European albino point of view?

Because this is a great example and textbook case of European albino degeneracy, and their incomprehensible immoral rationalization of their unneeded harmful behavior in action...

I mean how old is this girl? 12? Should you really be arming and teaching 12 year old's to shoot innocent animals and making trophies out of their heads, and teaching them how to shoot guns at a young age such as 12, and indoctrinating them into thinking that's ok?

I thought the European albino's considered themselves to be above such things, and considered that sort of behavior to belong in the realm of us lowly non-European non-albino's, if the internet discussion boards indicate anything.

And you European albinos also claim that you are the only people who are more spiritually attuned to nature, and care about innocent animals and animal conversation and preversation; unlike us so cruel non-albinos.

So what gives here?

At 12 I wish someone would give me the money to learn and get access to such things as going on safari's and learning about wildlife, but which never happened.

So...?

Posts: 1558 | From: US | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CelticWarrioress
Banned
Member # 19701

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CelticWarrioress     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MOM,

First I'm not an albino and neither is this little girl. Second the Zebra & Giraffe didn't go to waste, the meat was given to local villagers for their consumption. Third hell yes some of us teach our children to shoot guns. Every White child should know how to shoot a gun, especially after 12yr old Emily Haddock was murdered by five Black men in her home. You can bet my children will be taught how to fight, they will be taught MA & MMA, they'll learn to handle a knife,shoot a gun,a bow,a baseball bat,crowbar,etc. Another thing you worry about Black children and let us worry about our own. We all know you posted this as an attack on White children whom you hate and wish to harm.

Posts: 3257 | From: Madisonville, KY USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Look she can happily go murder animals on her home turf, Africans have been hunting and providing their own food for X-thousand of yrs I am sure if they wanted Zebra steak they know where and how to find one, she can go shoot all the wild life she wants but there is nothing wrong with using this..
 -
 -

African gov'ts make me wanna puke when they allow Gaijins to trophy hunt in their lands.

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In MIndovermatter's mind when he sees a news story involving a white person its not just about that one white person. All white people have a giant brain that is telepathically connected so whatever one does it's like they've all collectively approved the action and decided to do it. So then he can ask any white person "hey why did you do this?"
Black people are the same. Whatever one black person does its part of a giant black brian that has collectively decided to do that particular thing.

Posts: 42939 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com