EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Rich Chinese businessmen are looking for white wives in Russia

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rich Chinese businessmen are looking for white wives in Russia
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3832111/They-want-brides-white-skin-blue-eyes-Rich-Chinese-businessmen-pay-thousands-pounds-wife-tours-Siberia-shortage-women-country.html

They want brides with white skin and blue eyes': Rich Chinese businessmen pay thousands of pounds to go on 'wife tours' of Siberia due to a shortage of women in their country
Rich Chinese men are travelling to Siberia in search of a bride to marry
It comes as there is a shortfall of eligible women for them back in China
They pay thousands to attend meetings to be set up with Russian women
Matchmaker says the men are serious and fall in love with women very quickly

Mena: White supremacy is brainwashing everybody around the world. first it was the Chinese, Korean and Japanese women bleaching their skin white if chemicals to look like White European and they also did plastic surgery on their slanted eyes to make them look like white people eyes. Now rich Chinese men are travelling to Russia to marry White women with white skin and blue eyes. The rich Chinese men want to be white.

Why dont the rich Chinese men travel to the Phillipines, Thailand, Burma, Vietnam, Laos to find beautiful brides. There are plenty of poor beautiful women in those countries.

-
Rich Chinese businessmen are introduced to Siberian women by a marriage agency in a restaurant in the city of Novosibirsk

-
Pictures from the upmarket singles tour look more like a stilted business meeting - but the Russian marriage agency behind the tours say it has had massive success in matching well-to-do men with local women

-
Rich Chinese businessmen are paying thousands of pounds to go on 'wife tours' in Siberia in search of fair-skinned, blue-eyed brides

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jantavanta
Member # 20328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jantavanta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chinese want to be White. They have been deceived by White Supremacy. I met a Thai woman was happy that she did not look Thai.
Posts: 384 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^When Blacks held Power, in other than Africa, everyone wanted to be Black.

Now that Albinos hold power, everyone wants to be like the powerful - the Albinos.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
^When Blacks held Power, in other than Africa, everyone wanted to be Black.

Now that Albinos hold power, everyone wants to be like the powerful - the Albinos.

That makes perfect sense.
Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some Asians might imitate Europeans.

But they also have their own traditions of liking light skin independent of imitating Europeans.

If a light skinned person works outside a lot they get tanned and become darker.
Therefore it's a status symbol for them to appear light which show they weren't outdoors facing the elements and doing farm work because they had enough wealth not to.

It would be convenient if you could attribute the whole thing to Europeans but you can't. That is only part of the picture

-

^^ both royals not having to work outside but the symbolism is still there. The man is going outside more to hunt or rule. The woman is inside more taking care of the home.

-

^^ same thing here with the Etruscans.
The woman is considered delicate and not roughened by the outer world and the man is considered masculine and out conquering the world

I don't agree with these stereotype roles for the genders, nevertheless you can see these skin tone variations in more than one culture.

Today men don't need to hunt so if they are light skinned it shows that maybe they have higher status doing office work compared to a construction worker or grounds keeper who is outside getting tanned as they work.

So this type of thing has a long tradition before the similar racist element also operating.

Those parts of Northern Russia have a shortage of men and many of the women are of modest income.
Many white Americans go over there trying to find beautiful wives. Any man that can afford to fly over there and do that has an appeal to some of these women who want to raise their economic status and come to America where there are more opportunities.

Also blond hair being a small percentage of the world has an exotic appeal to some just like some.

Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:

-

This picture has been modified, and is an Albino lie.

This linked page explains.

http://realhistoryww.com./world_history/ancient/Egypt_Pre_historic.htm

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Real tawk
Banned
Member # 20324

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Real tawk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Negroes butthurt no one admires them.
Posts: 507 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Real tawk:
Negroes butthurt no one admires them.

He,he,he,he:

It's often hard for me to tell if an Albino is delusional or just plain STUPID!

-

-

-

-

-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now Real tawk, I hope my answer has made you feel really, really stupid. Because that's what you are - really, really, stupid!

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Mike this is not uncommon. Why is the woman lighter?

There is no evidence she was lightened in modern times and if there was a conspiracy they would have lightened them both.
Women had higher status in Egypt compared to in other places, nevertheless only a few ruled. So if there was a conspiracy to lighten one of the two instead of both it would have been the man in most cases anyway.

Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

There is no evidence she was lightened in modern times and if there was a conspiracy they would have lightened them both.
Women had higher status in Egypt compared to in other places, nevertheless only a few ruled. So if there was a conspiracy to lighten one of the two instead of both it would have been the man in most cases anyway.

You stupid Albino bitch, you constantly expose your agenda, but are too stupid to realize it.

I speak of course of your assertion that the highest statused individual would have been depicted as the lightest. Damn you're stupid - and a liar.

No one knows why Egyptians painted with particular colors, or what each color represented.

But we do know:

To ancients everywhere - WHITE WAS THE COLOR OF DEATH!!!!

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
 -

Again this question? lol smh

Ironically they have the same phenotype.

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

-
[/qb]

This picture has been modified, and is an Albino lie.

[/QUOTE]

quote:
quote:
[qb]

You stupid Albino bitch, you constantly expose your agenda, but are too stupid to realize it.

I speak of course of your assertion that the highest statused individual would have been depicted as the lightest. Damn you're stupid - and a liar.

No one knows why Egyptians painted with particular colors, or what each color represented.

Mike why do you call the upper picture "Albino lie" but about the lower picture that has the same type skin tone difference between the male and female you say " No one knows why Egyptians painted with particular colors, or what each color represented."

Mike what's the problem? The readership can see the inconsistency in your remarks.

You need to explain yourself because you are looking deeply stupid.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Silly bitch, do you seriously think your goading would move me?

As you can see, your stupidity has driven away all the people who would contribute to the forum, leaving only the lurkers - so why bother much.

Anyway, I thought the lurkers might be interested in how you Albinos perpetuate you lies and misinformation:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

History for Kids:

http://www.historyforkids.net/about-us.html

About History for Kids

My name is Stephen Byrne, I’m 13 years old (started the website when I was 12) I’m the creator of the History for Kids website. I live in Dublin, Ireland with my brother Paul, Mom and Dad.

About a year ago in school I was working on a project about history. My dad suggested we work on a website to help me understand the topic better, and also learn more about programming websites, which is another topic I love.

Egyptian Painting

Colors were taken very seriously in ancient Egypt and the colors and tones that they chose for each painting were carefully selected. There were differences in skin tone color between men and women. Men had a darker reddish brown to reflect their outdoor life and women had a lighter, almost yellow-brown color to show they lived mostly indoors or in a sheltered location.

Each color that the ancient Egyptians used was also a symbol, many of these we continue to use today.

Blue represented the sky, water, the heavens, the ancient flood and both rebirth and creation.
Red was the color of fire, anger, life, chaos, victory and hostility.
Yellow represented eternal, imperishable, indestructible
Green was the color of vegetation, growth, joy, fertility, new life and regeneration
White is the color of cleanliness, power, purity, simplicity

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
From Britannica site.

-

Amenemhet I, relief from his tomb at Al-Lisht, Egypt.

Thereal
Member # 22452

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thereal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man these white folks are very sick,the species isn't distinguished like that outside of albinism or different ethnic intermingling,their power to define things causes a lot of issues with regards to history or just the way they do it with other folks
Posts: 1123 | From: New York | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
From Britannica site.

-

Amenemhet I, relief from his tomb at Al-Lisht, Egypt.

Mike tell us exactly what this shows.
What is your point?

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com