EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Isn't the ridicule of Muhammad, Islam and Islamophobia something to be expected?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Isn't the ridicule of Muhammad, Islam and Islamophobia something to be expected?
A Habsburg Agenda
Member # 21824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for A Habsburg Agenda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Given the recent pleas for this forum to be shutdown for hate speech against Muslims, whatever that means, do n't forum members think Islamophobia is entirely rational behaviour?

And if Islam gets ridiculed don't some of the stories in the Koran and Hadith about Mohammed open both the person of Mohammed Islam to mockery and ridicule?

ie isn't Islamophobia, together with mockery of Mohammed and Islam entirely rational behavior based on stories (which are believed to be true) in the Koran and Hadith?

The Spirit of Ramadan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPIQWsheU64

Who Killed Muhammad?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6st_tFj6ouM

Answering Islam 3: Was Muhammad a Prophet?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igM85oBZ9u0

Answering Islam 4: Did Muhammad Use Religion for His Own Interests?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryvaiYWjfYE

Fun Islamic Facts 15: Scrubbing Muhammad's Semen Stains (David Wood)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfDYzY-shBA

Fun Islamic Facts 18: Muhammad Was Known as a Womanizer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxh77QAirqc

The Islamic "Honor" Killing of Qandeel Baloch (David Wood)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YrWOQ2paaA

Ramadan Bombathon in Afghanistan (David Wood)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMx2SAbCFvY

Ramadan Bombathon in Baghdad (David Wood)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdDCpz_8zMo

Pigs vs. ISIS: The Swine-11 Massacre
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSQMPlxDFlI

Posts: 890 | From: London | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A Habsburg Agenda
Member # 21824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for A Habsburg Agenda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is another thing I want to ask, how come critical comments (aka hate speech) seem to be targeted at Islam and Muslims more so than other religions?

Is there something about Islam or the actions of Muslims that draws such criticism and ire towards their faith?

How come we don't have words like this in the vocabulary?

Christianophia?

Judeophobia?

Hinduphobia?

Sikhismophobia?

Rastafaraphobia?

Zorostrianphobia?

Mormonophobia?

Buddhistophobia?

Candoblephobia?

Lucumophobia?

Druidophobia?

Just to name the few I can think of.

Is there something about Islam that people who lay charges of Islamophobia are missing?

--------------------
The Habsburg Agenda - Defending Western Christian civilization

Posts: 890 | From: London | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suliman
Member # 22767

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suliman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
most of peoples problems with Islam come from modern day wahabis and the Hadiths. If you cared to research the Hadiths you would come to learn they are the writings of "Persians" and not actual Arabs. In fact the major Hadiths are all authored by "Persians". Hmm I wonder why..
Posts: 31 | From: Kiribati | Registered: Jun 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Suliman:
most of peoples problems with Islam come from modern day wahabis and the Hadiths. If you cared to research the Hadiths you would come to learn they are the writings of "Persians" and not actual Arabs. In fact the major Hadiths are all authored by "Persians". Hmm I wonder why..

Cosigned.
Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A Habsburg Agenda
Member # 21824

Rate Member
^^ So are you guys saying that some of the inane stuff in the Hadiths were conceived by Persians as a means of wreaking revenge and ridiculing Arabs?

--------------------

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The most reliable and respected set of Hadith is Sahih al-Bukhari. He was not Persian but Uzbek.

SUNNI Muslims accept Sahih al-Bukhari and Sahi Muslim as the most reliable of the Hadith. But the Qur'an itself advocates much violence and REQUIRES that believers practice the recommended violence. Some faithful Muslims do just that. Hence, the origins of "Islamophobia"--i.e. a fear of Islam.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A Habsburg Agenda
Member # 21824

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by lamin:
The most reliable and respected set of Hadith is Sahih al-Bukhari. He was not Persian but Uzbek.

SUNNI Muslims accept Sahih al-Bukhari and Sahi Muslim as the most reliable of the Hadith. But the Qur'an itself advocates much violence and REQUIRES that believers practice the recommended violence. Some faithful Muslims do just that. Hence, the origins of "Islamophobia"--i.e. a fear of Islam.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx

These are my same thoughts. I have also noticed that whenever there is a terrorist incident and it is discussed in the media the apologists for Islam are never drawn on the contents of the Quran. The Muslim apologists are always allowed to say Islam doesn't teach this, Islam doesn't teach that, but the Western presenters never draw them on the literal teachings of the Quran and the Hadith.

-
Theresa May Calls London Terror Attack "Perversion of a Great Faith"

Clearly the Western media are deliberately deflecting away from the true cause of Islamic terrorism which is actually the literal words of Muhammad. The bombing of the Ariana Grande concert has been channeled into an immigration issue by the very same people who the public have been made to believe are speaking for the everyday Englishman.

-
Katie Hopkins: "Business as usual,carry on as normal?"

Yes Katie Hopkins that means you. Classic controlled opposition. She is one of those who is deflecting it into an immigration issue rather than the purely ideological issue of the nuttiness and outright evil nature of some of Muhammad's teachings which every so called good Muslim dare not criticize for fear of being labelled an apostate. Obviously if you are not allowed to criticize Islam and Muhammad then the only option is to turn it into an immigration issue, entirely forgetting that there are already 3 million Muslims in the UK and even if there is total ban on immigration from Muslim countries there are more than enough of them to go on murderous rampages whenever the urge hits one of them.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

What you have said is NOT true.

I don't know you, so I can't tell if it's a purposeful lie or just ignorance.

This page explains where each writer was from.

http://realhistoryww.com./world_history/ancient/Misc/Arab_texts/prologue.htm

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suliman
Member # 22767

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suliman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
quote:

What you have said is NOT true.

I don't know you, so I can't tell if it's a purposeful lie or just ignorance.

This page explains where each writer was from.

http://realhistoryww.com./world_history/ancient/Misc/Arab_texts/prologue.htm

I've made that clear hence the "" around Persian.
Posts: 31 | From: Kiribati | Registered: Jun 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suliman
Member # 22767

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by A Habsburg Agenda:
^^ So are you guys saying that some of the inane stuff in the Hadiths were conceived by Persians as a means of wreaking revenge and ridiculing Arabs?

What I'm saying is that the Hadiths have nothing to do with 7th century Arabia.
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Theologically that is correct. The Persians tookover in the 9th-10th century and reformed Islam. Most of the depictions you'll (in paintings) you'll see are actually Persians not Arabs.

We see a disagreement still till this day on interpretations, Hence I.S. etc.

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[QB] Given the recent pleas for this forum to be shutdown for hate speech against Muslims, whatever that means, don't forum members think Islamophobia is entirely rational behaviour?

KING said literally kill muslims and burn muslims kill cops and I think also kill homosexuals
He also said Christians had the right to kill.
No respectable forum would allow violent threats to kill certain people and additionally license other groups to murder
He was also not engaging in conversation and often had 20 threads up at a time with his racist religious fanatic violent rantings.
Cass was spamming and putting up giant photos and said blatantly he was trying to shut down the forum.
Both of these people had lost their right to post here. It's simple
Stop trying to sugar coat this bullsh!t, thank you
In my opinion anybody who threatens to kill people should be instantly and permanently banned and we should not care if they had posts that were good and try to keep them, it's way over the line to talk about murder and sanction religious groups to commit murder. I dont care if the person is mentally ill. Mentally ill hospital patients who mingle with other patients lose their right to if they make violent threats. Now we expect to have someone go in a and take the time to figure out which of their posts should be saved? Those things can bring the whole site down.
Cass was making numerous threads about someone saying someone is a pedophile and the person wasn't even someone who posts on Egyptsearch or someone anybody here even knows about. And he was bumping up 20 threads at time. No forum should tolerate that and few do. Furthermore he was pretending to me a muslim. That is under false pretenses asking other people to act on behalf of false pretenses

Posts: 42921 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jantavanta
Member # 20328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jantavanta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:
quote:

Theologically that is correct. The Persians tookover in the 9th-10th century and reformed Islam. Most of the depictions you'll (in paintings) you'll see are actually Persians not Arabs.

So, Persians took over, then Ottomans took over?
Posts: 384 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jantavanta:

This page explains the complete history of events from Sassanians up to Mohammad Reza Shah Pahlavi (the Shah of Iran).

http://realhistoryww.com./world_history/ancient/Elam_Iran_3a.htm

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Punos_Rey
Administrator
Member # 21929

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Punos_Rey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
May be worth a read

http://www.chronicle.com/article/The-Myth-of-the-Muslim-World/240069

--------------------
 -

Meet on the Level, act upon the Plumb, part on the Square.

Posts: 574 | From: Guinee | Registered: Jul 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jantavanta
Member # 20328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jantavanta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
quote:

This page explains the complete history of events from Sassanians up to Mohammad Reza Shah Pahlavi (the Shah of Iran).

http://realhistoryww.com./world_history/ancient/Elam_Iran_3a.htm

Thanks for the link. I am reading it.
Posts: 384 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:
quote:

Yes, that is what happened.
A Habsburg Agenda
Member # 21824

Rate Member
Having digressed a bit, it is important to get back on track and assess the nature of Islam to find out if so called Islamophobia is a rational and sensible response to the nature of Islamic teachings.

I do have to add that Islam is the creation of a Muslim priesthood and shouldn't be seen as a religious movement created by some man called Muhammad from the 6th and 7th centuries. If we believe in the existence of such a person it is only because a Muslim priesthood has propagated such a story.

Now back to my favourite critic of Islam in full flow following the London Bridge attacks.

In effect religions are the creations of priesthoods, and it is the goals of such priesthoods and the effects of the propagation of such religions that the religions should be judged, not on the real imagined goals of their Gods and their purported founders.

-

Here are some abridged quotations from the Quran mentioned in video. He must have done so to reduce its length

Quran 9:29 - Fight those who do not believe in Allah

Quran 9:73 - O Prophet strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them

Quran 9:111 - Surely Allah has bought of the bellievers, their persons and their properties for this, that they shall have the garden. They fight in Allah's way so they slay and are slain

Quran 9:123 - Oh ye who believe fight those of the believers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness

Quran 48:29 - Mohammed is the messenger of Allah and those who are with him are severe against disbelievers and merciful among themselves

-
I have been made victorious with terror

-
The wish for martyrdom

--------------------

A Habsburg Agenda
Member # 21824

Rate Member
^^ Given these few examples and quotations, there is something I would like to ask those in fear of this forum being banned. (Of course some would like the forum to be banned even if so called Islamphobic posts had never showed up in this forum, but that is another matter)

These are the questions I would like to ask of those worried that some authoritiesmight ban this forum.

1. Given the contents of the Quran and the Hadith shouldn't they be banned as hate speech?

2. Is it right that from an early age, young children are introduced to these teachings as teachings they must take to heart and act on?

3. If priests and scholars read and teach these verses in mosques shouldn't they be charged with hate speech offences and the promotion of terrorist ideas?

4. Is it meaningful for Theresa May to call for controls on social media when the Quran exists in virtually every Muslim household and in the hands of every Muslim?

Of course I could go on and on. But if some moderators here are concerned with hate speech spread in this forum shouldn't they devote equal if not more attention to the hate speech spread in the form of teachings in the Quran and Hadith all around the world?

These are the few questions I would like to ask. I could write a whole essay of related questions, but that has to be for another time.

--------------------

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Given the recent pleas for this forum to be shutdown for hate speech against Muslims, whatever that means, do n't forum members think Islamophobia is entirely rational behaviour?

And if Islam gets ridiculed don't some of the stories in the Koran and Hadith about Mohammed open both the person of Mohammed Islam to mockery and ridicule?

ie isn't Islamophobia, together with mockery of Mohammed and Islam entirely rational behavior based on stories (which are believed to be true) in the Koran and Hadith?

Like so many on this forum, you delve into things that you have little knowledge of (save for having watched a few videos), and show no desire to learn anything about, (save for watching a few videos). Where is this supposed to lead?

jantavanta
Member # 20328

Rate Member
quote:
^^ Given these few examples and quotations, there is something I would like to ask those in fear of this forum being banned. (Of course some would like the forum to be banned even if so called Islamphobic posts had never showed up in this forum, but that is another matter)

These are the questions I would like to ask of those worried that some authoritiesmight ban this forum.

1. Given the contents of the Quran and the Hadith shouldn't they be banned as hate speech?

2. Is it right that from an early age, young children are introduced to these teachings as teachings they must take to heart and act on?

3. If priests and scholars read and teach these verses in mosques shouldn't they be charged with hate speech offences and the promotion of terrorist ideas?

4. Is it meaningful for Theresa May to call for controls on social media when the Quran exists in virtually every Muslim household and in the hands of every Muslim?

Of course I could go on and on. But if some moderators here are concerned with hate speech spread in this forum shouldn't they devote equal if not more attention to the hate speech spread in the form of teachings in the Quran and Hadith all around the world?

These are the few questions I would like to ask. I could write a whole essay of related questions, but that has to be for another time.

All teachings in all books regarded as Holy, will need to be re-examined. We cannot single out one Book and leave the preceding books, even if most "terror" or is carried out in the name of one of the books.
even if we no longer have Inquisitions, Heresy Trials, burning at the stake, etc.

A God we must die to see in an after-life can have undesirable implications for life on Earth.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Christianity is about 600 years older than Islam, and it shows, in that Christians have learned to IGNORE the ATROCITIES mandated in THEIR religion.

Just like Arabs, Amorites (Hebrews) were a low-class people looking to take what somebody else already had. Consequently their religion encouraged CONQUEST, and said that it was okay to KILL ALL OF THEM - Men, Women, Children, AND THEIR ANIMALS!

YES - That's in the Bible.

The first time I read that stuff while researching the Bible - it's violence and degeneracy left me shaken.

A caveat though;

Christianity is a Black religion taken over by "INVADER WHITES" (Germanic's) soon after it's inception, the USURPERS Wrote the Book (Bible)!

Islam is a Black religion taken over by "INVADER WHITES" (Turks) soon after it's inception, the USURPERS Wrote the Book (Koran)!

THERE WERE THREE TYPES OF "INVADER WHITES" IN THE WEST (Germanics, Slav's, Turks).

Interestingly - ONLY the Slav's "Eastern Orthodox church" shows holy people as DARK SKINNED.

The Eastern Orthodox Church, also known as the Orthodox Church, or officially as the Orthodox Catholic Church, is the second largest Christian church and one of the oldest extant religious institutions in the world. The Eastern Orthodox Church teaches that it is the One, Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church established by Jesus Christ in his Great Commission to the apostles.

The Eastern Orthodox Church is a communion of autocephalous churches, each typically governed by a Holy Synod. It teaches that all bishops are equal by virtue of their ordination, and has no central governing structure analogous to the Papacy in the Roman Catholic Church.

The contemporary Orthodox Church had shared communion with the Roman Catholic Church until the East–West Schism of AD 1054, which had been triggered by disputes over doctrine, especially the authority of the Pope. Prior to the Council of Chalcedon in AD 451, the Eastern Orthodox had also shared communion with the Oriental Orthodox churches, separating primarily over differences in Christology.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As far as we know, the only surviving BLACK religious writings are the DEAD SEA SCROLLS,
Which the "INVADER WHITES" will not allow us to see.

jantavanta
Member # 20328

Rate Member
In "God is Not Great", the writer said Islam was a young religion in the heat of its self-confidence. So, after 600 years we are probably waiting for another round of violence and degeneracy to peak and finish away.

We will not be allowed to see the Dead Sea Scrolls for the following reasons:

1) The concept of Second Coming preceded Christianity; the Crucifixion already took place before the Christ
2) They were written by Black African Essene Jews who got fed up of status-quo Judaism and shifted from belief in a Human Messiah to an angel messiah.

The Scrolls are hidden so as to maintain the status-quo of today's White Judaism and Judeo-Christianity

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com