EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Hyksos the First Kushite Dynasty of Egypt (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Hyksos the First Kushite Dynasty of Egypt
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Wall-painting on stucco and mud; Asiatic tribute-bearers. Tomb of Sobekhotep.

-
Asiatics in battle scene, tomb of Amenhotep II 15th century BCE from Thebes el-Asasif sandstone

Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:
quote:
[qb] Kamose, the last king of the Theban 17th Dynasty, refers to Apophis better known as Apepi as a "Chieftain of Retjenu" in a stela that implies a Canaanite background for this Hyksos king.

-

Retjenu/Retenu paying tribute in Rekhmire tomb depiction.
Retjenu (rṯnw; Reṯenu, Retenu), was an Ancient Egyptian name for Canaan and Syria.

-
Syrians Bringing Horses, Tomb of Rekhmire, facsimile
Nina de Garis Davies (1881–1965)

For some reason the original tomb depiction has dark skinned figures, while the reconstruction has light / pale figures. Why is that? I assume it was a mistake by accident.

The photo is under dim lighting.

quote:
The light effect makes the image considerable different.

-

Large version.

http://northlondonhousewife.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/DSC_0587.jpg

http://northlondonhousewife.com/?page_id=542

As you already know. I have been to Egypt, I have seen murals all over Egypt. I know what the natural light is, and how images show under natural light. You aren’t fooling anyone here. Nice try.

Both of the images I have posted are accurate. With the exception that one has more vivid colors. But the ISO is practically the same on both. Whereas the fake one, you know the image made by that white woman, is just different. I asked why is that?

Please answer my question like an adult.

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
 -
Wall-painting on stucco and mud; Asiatic tribute-bearers. Tomb of Sobekhotep.

-
Asiatics in battle scene, tomb of Amenhotep II 15th century BCE from Thebes el-Asasif sandstone

You are now drifting and shifting.
Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Linda Fahr:
Can you prove that was the Hyksos the builder of the City of Kerma???? Actually, Kerma is the oldest city in the world. But, still...Europeans and Americans archeologists always place it behind Egypt, and Sumeria.

Who has claimed that? Because that’s an hilarious claim.
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Dinkum:
ALL THE MTDNA at Abusir El Meleq was EURASIAN. The people Abusir El Meleq were related to MIDDLE EASTERN CAUCASIANS and EUROPEANS:

They had light skin dark hair and eyes looking NO different to modern MEDITERRANIAN CAUCASIANS:
https://www.nature.com/articles/ncomms15694

I understand you’re head is empty, or rather full of sh*t.

Here, check this:

Looting Egypt: Abu Sir Al-Maleq The state of looting in Abu Sir Al-Maleq …

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=18;t=000048;p=1#000000

Ancient Egyptian mummy genomes, Abusir" Peer Review File and author replies

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=009764;p=1#000000

Another spinning point is:

-

ARCHAEOLOGY. Relief with hieroglyphs at the entrance to the tomb of Amon Pen (Dynasty XIX), Abusir Necropolis, Egypt. Egyptian civilisation, New Kingdom, Dynasty XIX. Full credit: De Agostini / S. Vannini / Granger, NYC

https://www.granger.com/results.asp?search=1&screenwidth=1600&tnresize=200&pixperpage=40&searchtxtkeys=abusir&lastsearchtxtkeys=Abusir&lstorients=132

See, you truly have some explaining to do here.

If E1b1b1a1b2-V22, E-M78 is 7200-9800 years old and relates to some SSA's, how can it be that they didn’t cluster this in that “study”?

-

Saho, Eritrea (N=94) E-V22: score = 88.3% [Eek!]
Turkana, Kenya (N=6) E-V22: score = 33.3%
Gurage, Ethiopia (N=7) E-V22: score = 28.6%

—Trombetta et al.

"U6a2 comprises mainly of Ethiopian sequences with some outsiders"

"In the present study, the U6a2 branch shows an important radiation centered in Ethiopia (Table 2) at around 20 kya (see Additional file 2)."

—B Secher et al.( 2014)

Bahariyya E-V22 score = 21,95%
 -

Mixed Ethiopiansa E-V22 score = 25.00%

—Fulvio Cruciani (2007)

Fulani E-V22 score = 27.2%

E-V22 accounts for 27.2% and its highest frequency appears to be among Fulani, but it is also common in Nilo-Saharan speaking groups.

--Hisham Y. Hassan, Peter A. Underhill, Luca L. Cavalli-Sforza, and Muntaser E. Ibrahim

Y-Chromosome Variation Among Sudanese: Restricted Gene Flow, Concordance With Language, Geography, and History

quote:
African and Middle Eastern populations shared the greatest number of alleles absent from all other populations (fig. S6B).

-

—Sarah A. Tishkoff,
The Genetic Structure and History of Africans and African Americans

You are obviously full of ..., well you know what.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
]You are now drifting and shifting.

^ meaningless comment
Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
]You are now drifting and shifting.

^ meaningless comment
I wouldn't say that if I had to drift and shift, because I could respond the question. I would have said I don't know.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
[qb] Kamose, the last king of the Theban 17th Dynasty, refers to Apophis better known as Apepi as a "Chieftain of Retjenu" in a stela that implies a Canaanite background for this Hyksos king.

-

Retjenu/Retenu paying tribute in Rekhmire tomb depiction.
Retjenu (rṯnw; Reṯenu, Retenu), was an Ancient Egyptian name for Canaan and Syria.

-
Syrians Bringing Horses, Tomb of Rekhmire, facsimile
Nina de Garis Davies (1881–1965)

For some reason the original tomb depiction has dark skinned figures, while the reconstruction has light / pale figures. Why is that? I assume it was a mistake by accident.

The photo is under dim lighting.

quote:

-

Large version.

As you already know. I have been to Egypt, I have seen murals all over Egypt. I know what the natural light is, and how images show under natural light. You aren’t fooling anyone here. Nice try.

Both of the images I have posted are accurate. With the exception that one has more vivid colors. But the ISO is practically the same on both. Whereas the fake one, you know the image made by that white woman, is just different. I asked why is that?

Please answer my question like an adult.

why are you saying a photo is fake?

1)
http://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-a-detail-of-a-wall-painting-in-the-tomb-of-rekhmire-showing-nubians-60318614.html

2)
https://osirisnet.net/tombes/nobles/rekhmire100/e_rekhmire100_03.htm  -

-
Register 5: The captives of vassal countries, Nubia and Retenu,
tomb of Rekhmire

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
^Please,

I’d like to see you answer my question on that particular part of the images shown in the initial posts. All this additional posting is not what I’m asking for. My question is / was clear:

Why doesn’t the remake by Nina de Garis Davies, match with the dark skinnned complexions from the original?

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
^Please,

I’d like to see you answer my question on that particular part of the images shown in the initial posts. All this additional posting is not what I’m asking for. My question is / was clear:

Why doesn’t the remake by Nina de Garis Davies, match with the dark skinnned complexions from the original?

The picture immediately above your post shows that it does match, that is Retenu in top row. The picture you posted is merely less accurate in lighting and color as per the camera settings
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
^Please,

The picture immediately above your post shows that it does match, that is Retenu in top row. The picture you posted is merely less accurate in lighting and color as per the camera settings
You are "dancing" around the facts. And I've already explained that I know what color and ISO light is accurate. I have seen these with my very own eyes.

You are the most dishonest individual on the board, so it is not surprising you keep spinning in attempt to change the narrative. You are just being you.

real expert
Banned
Member # 22352

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for real expert         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
^Please,

You are "dancing" around the facts. And I've already explained that I know what color and ISO light is accurate. I have seen these with my very own eyes.

You are the most dishonest individual on the board, so it is not surprising you keep spinning in attempt to change the narrative. You are just being you.

You imply that the copyist Nina de Garis Davies manipulated the original depictions with zero proof. There is such thing called discoloration. Hence paintings get discolored over times. However the copist saw the depicitons in much better conditions than anyone today including you. Besides the so called dark complextions of the depicted Retjenu in the pics you have posted isn't that dark and some of the Retjenu still appear light- skinned too. What is also clear none of the painted Retjenu looked black but clearly Caucasian with or without so called dark- skinned complexions aka tan.

You are the very one that is misleading.

It's ridiculous how black Americans always pretend that anyone who is not depicted snow white is black. Afro-Americans also love to pretend that Caucasians can't turn from white to tanned.

I have seen plenty depictions from ancient Egyptians in real too. Therefore I know that Afrocentrics often use blurred or darken images to mislead people.

Posts: 49 | From: Germany | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -

-

Register 5: The captives of vassal countries, Nubia and Retenu,
tomb of Rekhmire

^^^^ Note the two pictures above are not of the same figures

Also if we look at an enlargement of what Ish Gebor posted

quote:

-

Large version.

-

enlargements:

archers

-  -

look at the man's legs______^^^____________detail from the other photo (2nd from top in post)

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by real expert:
discoloration…

You are white, you don't know nothing about ISO camera discoloration in melanin. And limp brain, I am not Black / African American. Now what, limp brain?

quote:
Afro-Americans also love to pretend that Caucasians can't turn from white to tanned…

You pretend that you are not prone to melanoma. Your ass is cold adapted in body portions and limb ratio. You are not suited for the Tropical climate, so stop your wild fantasies.

In India in Kipling's day it was thought advisable to wear a pith helmet at all times during daylight, or the rays of the sun would drive one mad. In 1886 the British army medical records removed “sunstroke” from the category of mental disease and placed it under “injuries”. Sunstroke is no longer a recognised disease although heatstroke is.[Information from Michael Edwardes, The Sahibs and the Lotus: the British in India, p.233 and Philip D Curtin, Death By Migration, Cambridge University Press, 1989, p.156.]

Melanoma and Other Skin Cancers

By Mary S. Brady, MD1, Aradhana Kaushal, MD2, Christine Ko, MD2, Keith Flaherty, MD3 | 14 oktober 2011
1 Division of Surgery, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
2 Radiation Oncology Branch, National Cancer Institute
3 Division of Hematology/Oncology, Massachusetts General Hospital

Geography The rates of melanoma and other skin cancers are highest where fair-skinned Caucasians migrated to lower latitudes, with annual sun exposure that is substantially higher than their historically native climates. Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, and Israel bear a disproportionate burden of skin cancer. In Australia, melanoma is the third most common cancer. In the United States, Hawaii and the desert Southwest have the highest rates of skin cancer of all kinds and melanoma.

-

-

-

-

quote:
Afro-Americans also love to pretend that Caucasians can't turn from white to tanned…

So why would an African people want to wait for whites to turn darker to create local civilizations, when they could do that themselves?

-

-

-

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:

enlargements:

archers

-  -

look at the man's legs______^^^____________detail from the other photo (2nd from top in post)

And when you look at the nails, you see how accurate the color depiction actually is (was).
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com