EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Why do whites adopt Black/Melanated babies?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Why do whites adopt Black/Melanated babies?
Autshumato
Member # 22722

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Autshumato     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm very suspicious of this "strange" behaviour by our enemies, adopting Black babies seems like a well studied or thought out strategy of WAR. I've always wondered why their are so many self-hating Black kids out there or about our disfunctional behaviour.

To me, this is part of an ongoing war to destroy us mentality and spiritually so that they can use our bodies for whatever sinister purpose.

--------------------
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”

Posts: 195 | From: Southern Africa(Azania) | Registered: Mar 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frankly Kemet
Banned
Member # 22882

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frankly Kemet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Messiah complex. It is part of the white supremacy package.
Posts: 115 | From: NYC | Registered: Feb 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Autshumato:
[QB] I'm very suspicious of this "strange" behaviour by our enemies,

what continent do you live on?
Posts: 42935 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the U.S., when whites--especially wealthy ones--adopt black babies, it's often a sign of what is called "virtue signalling". But not only black babies. Asian and Russian babies are the preferred item.
Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Forget about the adoption of black babies the real puzzle is the huge push for inter mixed relationships. Especially Black women and white men. Something is up and I am not sure what it is. "Get Out"?

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
Forget about the adoption of black babies the real puzzle is the huge push for inter mixed relationships. Especially Black women and white men. Something is up and I am not sure what it is. "Get Out"?

Black men with white women, as in the movie Get Out, occurs at a much higher rate than black women and white men.
Posts: 42935 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My point is it is being forced down our throats now. All the advertisement and movies are pushing black women unto black men. This morning I saw one for the first time with the “white father/male” with a black/admixed little girl about 7/8years old. As a father, it was cute but you have to assume the mother is black. I don’t think they were pushing pedophilia or white male adopting black little girls. But it is a concern since I know most white people are up to no good! Why the sudden onslaughts of mixed couples mostly in ONE direction. I did a thread on it about 2 years ago but it has been constant bombardment since then. They are working overtimes to get the subliminal message through. Why?

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
quote:

Black men with white women, as in the movie Get Out, occurs at a much higher rate than black women and white men.

--------------------

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
[QB] My point is it is being forced down our throats now. All the advertisement and movies are pushing black women unto black men. This morning I saw one for the first time with the “white father/male” with a black/admixed little girl about 7/8years old. As a father, it was cute but you have to assume the mother is black. I don’t think they were pushing pedophilia or white male adopting black little girls. But it is a concern since I know most white people are up to no good! Why the sudden onslaughts of mixed couples mostly in ONE direction. I did a thread on it about 2 years ago but it has been constant bombardment since then. They are working overtimes to get the subliminal message through. Why?

You don't see other posters noticing this. Your mind is vastly exaggerating it. Why is that?
If there was constant bombardment at the least you would have some links.

Back in the day the racists discouraged race mixing.
Now you have certain black people thinking race mixing is an evil white plot

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Hey I have no problem with different ethnicity getting together. Love, it may be a beautiful thing. As I said before I have white relatives who I look out for. Some are nice people some are not so nice ...like all families. My issue when it is suddenly being forced on us...something is up. That is how Euros who pull strings operate. They are doing this for a reason. I don't know what yet. "Get Out"? They know something we don't...trust me. They are not doing it out of the kindness of their hearts.

quote:
quote:
[QB] My point is it is being forced down our throats now. All the advertisement and movies are pushing black women unto black men. This morning I saw one for the first time with the “white father/male” with a black/admixed little girl about 7/8years old. As a father, it was cute but you have to assume the mother is black. I don’t think they were pushing pedophilia or white male adopting black little girls. But it is a concern since I know most white people are up to no good! Why the sudden onslaughts of mixed couples mostly in ONE direction. I did a thread on it about 2 years ago but it has been constant bombardment since then. They are working overtimes to get the subliminal message through. Why?

You don't see other posters noticing this. Your mind is vastly exaggerating it. Why is that?
If there was constant bombardment at the least you would have some links.

Back in the day the racists discouraged race mixing.
Now you have certain black people thinking race mixing is an evil white plot

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
[QB] Hey I have no problem with different ethnicity getting together. Love, it may be a beautiful thing. As I said before I have white relatives who I look out for. Some are nice people some are not so nice ...like all families. My issue when it is suddenly being forced on us...something is up. That is how Euros who pull strings operate. They are doing this for a reason. I don't know what yet. "Get Out"? They know something we don't...trust me. They are not doing it out of the kindness of their hearts.

-

You mean that movie Get Out written and directed by this man pictured with his wife?

Do you mean that movie?

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The "sub rosa" issue is this--which most people feel unncomfortable speaking about: Africans were transported to the Americas in general and the U.S. in particular, to do a single job. Their job was to serve as the labor power to create the agricultural wealth that made ALL of the established settler colonies of Britain, France, Spain, Portugal--and the tiny colonies of Denmark and Holland--in the Americas wealthy. The Trade was first abolished by the British in 1806. Abolition came in 1834. All British colonies in the Americas--including Canada followed suit. Mexico was in 1829, Argentina in 1851--and Brazil in 1886.

The subsequent issue for the white settlers was "what to do with the blacks once they were free".

Argentina and Mexico eliminated them by war(Argentina) and racial eugenics by miscegenation. Brazil introduced a genetic "whitening" policy in the 1960s: white men were encouraged to erase African traits from the population by mating with black females.

The goal in the U.S. and Latin America is the same. On their own black men seem disposed to dilute their genetic capital when the circumstances arise. The goal now by then ruling castes in the U.S. is to promote the idea that the most cost-free way to handle the "race situation" in the U.S. is for white men to mate with black women. In this regard, there is cooperation on this by the big corporations and the media. One implicit issue is: who owns and controls the "big media" who earn big dollars from the big corporations. Who are the CEOs of such enterprises?

One other issue here is that white society in the Americas have built a firewall against racial caste integrity. To be white, two white parents are a necessary condition. That's not the case for blacks in the Americas. This allowed the more phenotypically acceptable cases
such as Halle Berry, Meghan Markle, and al those "octoroon" CNN experts on blackness to pontificate on "black issues". Lincoln and Jefferson and myriad others spoke frankly on this issue.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
An opinion on the racial eugenics of Argentina.
http://originalpeople.org/argentina-eliminated-africans-history-conscience/

Autshumato
Member # 22722

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Autshumato     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Yes, something is up. Advertisement agencies are pushing this into our minds.

--------------------

Posts: 195 | From: Southern Africa(Azania) | Registered: Mar 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Autshumato
Member # 22722

Rate Member
They are obviously up to something and we should discourage this union. In South Africa we are very conservative, I think most of Africa is, even though it doesn't look that way. Though I must say that in the northern Cape admixture is high.

--------------------

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Phil from The Daily Advice show spoke of this not too long ago. There seems to be an agenda, considering the amount of effort they are putting into this, movies; advertisement etc.
Posts: 22235 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Autshumato:
They are obviously up to something and we should discourage this union. In South Africa we are very conservative, I think most of Africa is, even though it doesn't look that way. Though I must say that in the northern Cape admixture is high.

Very true.
Posts: 22235 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Frogs can easily jump out from a bucket of boiling water. But there are sneaky ways to boil them.
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by lamin:
Frogs can easily jump out from a bucket of boiling water. But there are sneaky ways to boil them.

Hmmm, nice analogy.
the questioner
Member # 22195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the questioner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
[QB] Hey I have no problem with different ethnicity getting together. Love, it may be a beautiful thing. As I said before I have white relatives who I look out for. Some are nice people some are not so nice ...like all families. My issue when it is suddenly being forced on us...something is up. That is how Euros who pull strings operate. They are doing this for a reason. I don't know what yet. "Get Out"? They know something we don't...trust me. They are not doing it out of the kindness of their hearts.

-

You mean that movie Get Out written and directed by this man pictured with his wife?

Do you mean that movie?

who would understand white psychology better than a man who is half white and married to a white woman?

--------------------
Questions expose liars

Posts: 861 | From: usa | Registered: Apr 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
quote:
who would understand white psychology better than a man who is half white and married to a white woman?
The other half of the equation is that a significant percentage of prominent black men who are in the "culture promotion" business too easily succumb to "Eurocentric pulchritude"--even when seen to promote "black liberation". They seem disproportionately disposed to dilute their "genetic capital".

This was the case for the contemporary 20th century liberation trio of Diop, Fanon, and Nkrumah. Before them, the prominent names of Garvey and DuBois did not succumb to the wiles of Eurocentric pulchritude. Dubois wrote the essay "The Conservation of Race"(1897) in which he argued that the black race had a historical telos and must seek to fulfill it.

Though married to a race equal, the Civil Rights leader, M L King--according to FBI spying-was strongly disposed to octoroon and white females for his hotel relaxation while marching for legal rights or blacks.

The same for Frederick Douglass and more surprisingly Paul Robeson. The thing here is that whites know this and they slyly rub it in when necessary. Robeson is a prominent personage in AA history but here's the front page of the New Review of Books.
http://www.nybooks.com/articles/2018/02/08/emperor-paul-robeson/

Red, White, and Blue + Christian
Member # 10893

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red, White, and Blue + Christian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
xxyman,

The plan is to turn the USA and Western Europe into non-White areas like Brazil. Another group is in control and it is not the Euros.

Posts: 1115 | From: GOD Bless the USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol @ Frankly Kemet, a white guy, stoking the fires needlessly in an effort to pretend he's black. I think some people are reading into things way too much. Most people are not thinking about being some race warrior when they want to raise a kid. It simply comes down to which places in the world are much more well known to offer whites the easiest experience through the adoption process. I've heard a lot of white parents extremely stressed and upset working through the adoption systems of their own countries. In European countries, the adoption systems are stereotyped as being more tedious to deal with and these parents going to melanated countries often want no part in it.

Melanated parts of the world are considered better because the adoption laws and regulations are considered much more lax. So people looking to avoid headaches and heartbreaks trade off having kids that look like them, for an easier time getting and keeping the children they adopt. This has created a lot of negative industries of adoption mills in melanated countries. Parents who didn't consent to their kids' adoption have no way to reclaim their rights as parents once the kids are in the U.S. In Africa at least, countries that used to be open to foreign adoptions are now closing their doors.

Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Red, White, and Blue + Christian:
xxyman,

The plan is to turn the USA and Western Europe into non-White areas like Brazil. Another group is in control and it is not the Euros.

How are "they" planning to do that, with a very small minority of African descent people. Even the PoC as a whole are still a small portion percentage wise over the whole of Europe. This theory is within the circles of xenophobia bigots who look for "rational arguments" to start a race war and kill people who don't look like them.

Btw the USA was never a white area to begin with. And it can be argued that Europe was.

https://www.preceden.com/timelines/71548-european-wars

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com