EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Used Hermes Birkin crcodile and diamonds bag sold for $216,050

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Used Hermes Birkin crcodile and diamonds bag sold for $216,050
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5837103/How-second-hand-bag-cost-162-500-Hermes-Birkin-sold-record-price.html

How can a (second hand) bag cost £162,500? It's made from the skins of three crocodiles and boasts 450 diamonds - but that's only part of the reason this Hermes Birkin sold for record price
Hermes Himalaya Birkin sold for £162,500 at Christie's, setting European record
One of the most coveted in the world with only 50 believed to exist worldwide
Victoria Beckham, Tamara Ecclestone, Celine Dion, Kim Kardashian have similar

Mena: I am not a woman why do I care about a second hand $216,000 woman Hermes bag. I see that expensive used Hermes Birkin bag as a great business opportunity for a small individual businessman. Middle class and rich Western, East Asian, Latin American women passionately like those luxury bags and are collecting them like shoes. A rich Singaporean woman has a collection of 100 luxury bags worth millions of dollars. If I can buy a rare luxury bag and resale it to a rich woman I can make a good profit.

-
The ten-year-old matte white Himalaya Birkin broke the European record for a bag sold at auction when it fetched £162,500 at Christie's

-
Victoria Beckham’s diamond-encrusted Himalaya was a £75,000 gift from husband David and one of the first to be created in 2008. Since then, she’s become a collector, with 100 Birkins worth around £1.5 million

-
Tamara Ecclestone, the heiress daughter of F1 billionaire Bernie, has a collection of 30 Hermes bags. Still, at least Tamara, 33, has scrimped a little by buying the Himalaya Birkin without diamonds, which sells for around £60,000

-
Celine Dion, 50, has a Himalaya Kelly, a sister of the Birkin, that has just one strap and was made famous by Grace Kelly, who used it to hide her pregnant tummy from the paparazzi

-
Reality television star Kim Kardashian, 37, has a 30cm version of the Himalaya Birkin — for now, anyway. She has previously sold two of her Hermes bags at auction

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You should have done this topic more comprehensible with the history of Hermes included. Build and destroy!
Posts: 22245 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com