EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » The beautiful villa of the corrupt Texas senator Carlos Uresti is for sale

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The beautiful villa of the corrupt Texas senator Carlos Uresti is for sale
mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5949493/Disgraced-Texas-Senators-lavish-1-7million-mansion-hits-market.html

The house the fraud built: Inside the lavish Texas mansion of the disgraced senator who conned hundreds out of their savings and pocketed millions
Senator Carlos Uresti, 54, has bid farewell to his lavish $1.7million mansion in Helotes, Texas
Uresti was sentenced to 12 years in prison in June for his fraud schemes that stole $6.3million from victims
Overwhelmed with paying restitution in addition to his mounting attorney fees, he's selling the home
The 8,000-square-foot home is called Terrazzo dell'Infinito meaning the 'Infinity Terrace'
And it lives up to its name offering multiple terraces, six bedrooms, five bathroom and three half bathrooms

Mena: The corrupt and convicted for fraud Texas senator Carlos Uresti probably was fantasizing of being an ancient Black or Brown Roman senators that he decided to build a Roman villa after atealing the money of people

-
Disgraced Texas Senator Carlos Uresti, 54, is selling his $1.7million Helotes mansion

-
Disgraced Texas Senator Carlos Uresti is facing prison time for his fraud schemes that conned people out of millions. Tasked with paying restitution to his victims and meeting attorney fees, he is now selling his $1.7million Helotes mansion

-
Welcome to Terrazzo dell'Infinito: The stunning home in Helotes, Texas just outside of San Antonio is an Italian lover's dream

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only 12 yrs?? This is my senator btw sad shame
Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com