EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Bill Cosby Sentenced To 3-10 Years Behind Bars For Sexual Assault (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Bill Cosby Sentenced To 3-10 Years Behind Bars For Sexual Assault
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

Bill Cosby Sentenced To 3-10 Years Behind Bars For Sexual Assault

https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2018/09/25/bill-cosby-prison-sentence-sex-assault/

https://pagesix.com/2018/09/25/bill-cosby-laughs-before-going-into-custody/

NORRISTOWN, Pa. – Bill Cosby burst out laughing in court on Tuesday – moments after he was sentenced to three to 10 years in state prison for a 2004 sex assault.

The 81-year-old convicted sex offender was seen cracking jokes with his team in Montgomery County court, as sheriff’s officers swooped in to take him directly into custody.

Cosby handed over his wallet, tie and watch to authorities before Judge Steven O’Neill ordered him remanded.

“My reasons for the sentence are the reasons I’m relying on in denying this defendant bail. This is a serious crime he’s been sentenced for,” O’Neill explained in court.

Cosby had been free on $1 million bail since his arrest in December 2015.

The courtroom was cleared before Cosby, wearing red suspenders and a white shirt, was cuffed from the front and led out of the courtroom through a hallway. He carried his cane in both hands.

Meanwhile, one of his dozens of accusers, supermodel Janice Dickinson, was nearly booted from the packed courtroom for loudly laughing during a break in the proceedings.

Posts: 42922 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Black Crystal
On permanent vacation
Member # 22903

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Black Crystal         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he is lucky. they should have sent him away for the rest of his life. Dude made American history as the most prolific serial rapist. He might as well be listed with the likes of Jack the ripper!

--------------------
BC

Posts: 297 | From: Bronx | Registered: Apr 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hardly. Harvey Weinstein, Bill Clinton and others beat him hands down. Lest we forget, some of those plantation owners and their kin have unbeatable records in that department for all time.
Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Black Crystal
On permanent vacation
Member # 22903

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Black Crystal         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lamin:
Hardly. Harvey Weinstein, Bill Clinton and others beat him hands down. Lest we forget, some of those plantation owners and their kin have unbeatable records in that department for all time.

None of them got Cosby beat by the number of accusers of rape. What did Cosby in was his deposition. Do you know how many women accused Cosby of rape?

Cosby = 59
BClinton = 17
Weinstein = 13

How do lower numbers beat higher numbers in math, Lamin?

--------------------
BC

Posts: 297 | From: Bronx | Registered: Apr 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Again, your naivete is showing. Given their status in U.S. society, Bill Clinton was raping--forcing sex on female subordinates--ever since he became governor of Arkansas. With Bill, only those brave enough came forward while the others easily succumbed to the rape pressure and just kept quiet after the encounter. Hillary was always the enabling watch dog. Given his long stint in Public Housing, Bill's numbers would be way over 150.

Same thing with Hollywood Harvey. Given his vaunted make and break powers, Harvey would have rape numbers way above 500.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Black Crystal:
quote:

None of them got Cosby beat by the number of accusers of rape. What did Cosby in was his deposition. Do you know how many women accused Cosby of rape?

Cosby = 59
BClinton = 17
Weinstein = 13

Not going to defend rape and rapist, but none of these accusations made it trough. It was all allegations, mostly based on false testimonies and "I say so".

They had no evidence against Bill, so they had to rig system and bend the law! Bill Cosby gets 3 to 10 years over she says “accusations”. Since all old and false allegations became a non-factor those aces were dropped. So they opened a sealed case where Constand constantly lies and kept spinning the story, with in accurate dates, names and places. Bill never had sex with her, this lesbian who constantly lied.

Now on the flip-side of things:

quote:
Roman Polanski gave a quaalude to his thirteen-year-old rape victim that night in a Hollywood jacuzzi.
https://www.theparisreview.org/blog/2014/01/28/free-of-ones-melancholy-self/

quote:
“Lyle Burgess, 79, of Stockton, California, will face no jail and does not even have to register as a sex offender, after he pleaded no contest to statutory rape”

Outrage as man, 79, is sentenced to just 90 DAYS house arrest for raping a five-year-old girl

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5772433/Man-79-sentenced-just-90-DAYS-house-arrest-raping-five-year-old-girl.html

quote:
“Man accused of kidnapping, choking and masturbating on woman avoids prison term
'I would just like to, um, emphasise how grateful I am for this process... It has given me a year to really work on myself and become a better person and a better husband and a better father,' offender tells judge”

[...]

A man in Alaska who was accused of kidnapping a woman from a gas station, choking her until she passed out, then masturbating over her has accepted a plea deal that will mean he does not spend any time in prison.

Justin Schneider, 34, was arrested in August after offering a woman a ride from a gas station, stopping on the side of a road, asking her to step out under the pretence of loading items into the car, strangling her until she lost consciousness, then masturbating on her, police said then.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/man-kidnap-choke-masturbate-woman-alaska-anchorage-prison-pass-justin-schneider-a8553941.html

quote:
“California Man Who Raped Sister Gets Four Months In Jail

A 20-year-old man in California will spend four months in jail after raping his teenage sister while she was high on marijuana.

He was sentenced last week to three years, but received probation. He will only spend 240 days, at half time, behind bars in country jail, as a condition of his probation, according to a press release from the Del Norte District Attorney's Office.

The man’s 16-year-old sister repeatedly refused to have sex with him, so he gave her potent marijuana "dabs" to smoke until she no longer recognized him, according to the district attorney's office. He pleaded guilty to rape of an intoxicated person earlier this month.

Judge thought stigma of crime was enough

The prosecution wanted six years in state prison, but Judge William H. Follett said he thought that the stigma of the conviction, combined with him registering as a sex offender, would be enough to dissaude him from reoffending”

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2017/05/25/california-man-raped-sister_n_16804624.html

quote:
“Brock Turner: Former Stanford swimmer appeals sexual assault conviction
Lawyers claim the original case was a 'detailed and lengthy set of lies'

Brock Turner's case made headlines around the world, when the former Olympic hopeful was sentenced to just six months in prison despite a powerful written statement delivered by his victim in which which she outlined the impact the attack had on her.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/brock-turner-swimmer-olympic-hopeful-sexual-assault-stanford-university-woman-unconscious-a8090006.html

Let's see how the law is applied here?

quote:
“Former football star Brian Banks, who served five years in prison for rape he didn’t commit, disgusted by Brock Turner ruling

Brian Banks, a promising high school football player who had committed to play at Southern Cal, was an innocent man accused of rape. He remembers sitting at the defendant's table 13 years ago and not one person in the courtroom would look at him or talk to him or acknowledge him.

"It was like I was not even in the room," he said Monday. "I felt like I wasn't a human being. I was a number."

[…]

Banks, who works in the NFL's Los Angeles office, was 16 years old when he was accused of rape and tried as an adult. He was sent to juvenile hall for a year before his case came up. He faced 41 years to life in prison and first turned down plea deals for 25, 18 and nine years. Why? He didn't do it. He finally agreed to undergo 90 days of observation in Chico State Prison with assurances from his attorney that he would then get probation. It was a better option, he was told, than a young black kid facing an all-white jury.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/wrongfully-convicted-brian-banks-disgusted-brock-turner-ruling-article-1.2663595
Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
he is lucky. they should have sent him away for the rest of his life. Dude made American history as the most prolific serial rapist. He might as well be listed with the likes of Jack the ripper!

It appears most people aren't well informed what exactly has happened and how this case and the law was manipulated.

The Black Dot from Urban X explains it throughout, as does Nicole from Nicole's View who actually went to the courthouse and witnessed how off things were with this case.

The Black Dot: Let's Discuss this Bill Cosby Case "He's guilty, but not in this case"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm2a04go0wY&t=158s

Nicole: "Insight Into The Bill Cosby Trial"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqDpM3ip6jI&feature=youtu.be

Explosive Revelations About The Cosby Trial!: With Andrew Wyatt & Ebonee Benson On 105.3 WDAS Philly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-4WhMh2-lU

ProfBlack HQ dissected what the trail was about from early on:

The Cosby Verdict: Why It Happened & What It REALLY Means

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJfKRclF88o

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

Cosby = 59
BClinton = 17
Weinstein = 13

This just shows how little you know about the subject itself. This has nothing to do with 59 women who allegedly were involved, it has to do with 1 person named Constand. And did you actually read the Cosby deposition?

quote:
Harvey Weinstein scandal: A complete list of the 87 accusers
https://eu.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2017/10/27/weinstein-scandal-complete-list-accusers/804663001/

quote:
Bill Cosby defense blocked from using deposition, as sexual assault trial nears end

As the trial entered its home stretch, Judge Steven O’Neill said there’s “no persuasive” reason to let Cosby’s lawyers read Sheri Williams’ deposition testimony into the record. The defense wanted to use the testimony from Andrea Constand’s 2005 civil lawsuit against Cosby after failing to reach Williams with a subpoena, but O’Neill rejected the request, saying a prosecutor should have the right to cross-examine her.

Cosby wound up settling Constand’s lawsuit for nearly $3.4 million.

Constand testified at Cosby’s first trial last year that she and Williams were good friends and were in touch as she went to police in January 2005 with allegations the TV star drugged and molested her.

Cosby’s lawyers said they expected Williams’ testimony to refute Constand’s claims that she was unaware he was romantically interested in her. They said she’d show that Constand “could not have been the unwitting victim” prosecutors have portrayed.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/bill-cosby-defense-blocked-from-using-deposition-as-sexual-assault-trial-nears-end
Black Crystal
On permanent vacation
Member # 22903

Rate Member
do you realize if Bill Clinton got wind of this site and thread you'd be facing a libelous lawsuit?

quote:
Again, your naivete is showing. Given their status in U.S. society, Bill Clinton was raping--forcing sex on female subordinates--ever since he became governor of Arkansas. With Bill, only those brave enough came forward while the others easily succumbed to the rape pressure and just kept quiet after the encounter. Hillary was always the enabling watch dog. Given his long stint in Public Housing, Bill's numbers would be way over 150.

Same thing with Hollywood Harvey. Given his vaunted make and break powers, Harvey would have rape numbers way above 500.

--------------------
BC

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CNN Documentary on Bill Cosby Accusers, May 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYx1Tjo1nZQ

Posts: 42922 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Update:

“Cosby accuser’s family ‘despises black people’ & used Cosby for revenge on ‘all black people’

Robert Russell, a close friend of chief Cosby accuser Andrea Constand broke his silence after 18 years about the ghosts in the Constand family's background.“

http://www.yc.news/2018/05/05/cosby-accusers-family-despises-black-people-used-cosby-for-revenge-on-all-black-people/

Black Crystal
On permanent vacation
Member # 22903

Rate Member
as if that is supposed to change the facts lmfao! That's like a black man who rapes a white KKK female and she is motivated to press charges not for the rape but for the fact he is black. Does that even change the nature of the crime? Lmao

quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:
Update:

“Cosby accuser’s family ‘despises black people’ & used Cosby for revenge on ‘all black people’

Robert Russell, a close friend of chief Cosby accuser Andrea Constand broke his silence after 18 years about the ghosts in the Constand family's background.“

http://www.yc.news/2018/05/05/cosby-accusers-family-despises-black-people-used-cosby-for-revenge-on-all-black-people/

--------------------
BC

Forty2Tribes
Member # 21799

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Forty2Tribes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^ Cosby was not convicted of Rape...
He was convicted of groping the woozy.

So if it turns out woozy chick was really after the pot (which explains why she was still kicking it with Cosby after the woozy grope) then I would have to doubt that a woozy grope occurred.

Posts: 1254 | From: howdy | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Forty2Tribes
Member # 21799

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Forty2Tribes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ish the numbers don't matter. It could be 50K. They were not vetted and Gloria put up 100 million. Scores of internet trolls flag down youtube videos and channels for free so the amount of accusers is not evidence.
Posts: 1254 | From: howdy | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Fourty2Tribes:

So if it turns out woozy chick was really after the pot (which explains why she was still kicking it with Cosby after the woozy grope) then I would have to doubt that a woozy grope occurred.

quote:

Constand alleged Bill Coby gave her three round blue pills he claimed were herbal to help her relax.
Constand said the pills made her semi-conscious and she alleged that Cosby touched her breasts and crotch and put her hand on his penis.
"I wanted it to stop. I couldn't say anything. I was trying to get my hands to move, my legs to move and the message just wasn't getting there., Constand started slurring her words and could no longer walk. Cosby helped her to a couch, where he began to assault her.

'My mind is saying, "Move your hands, kick, I don't want this, why is this person doing this?"' she recalled.

'I was limp. I was a limp noodle.'
She claimed she woke up around 4 a.m. to find her clothing askew.

For a year Constand told no one. She feared no one would trust her story or believe that America's Favorite Dad could secretly be a monster.

she continued to have contact with Cosby and took her parents to meet Cosby at an August 2004 show.

'I didn’t think anybody would believe me. It was Bill Cosby. It was Dr Huxtable. I thought I was the only person that he did this to. Who’s going to believe me?'

However, she eventually did report the incident to police and also spoke about what prompted her to do so.

'I woke up and I had a bad dream. And that dream was that Mr Cosby would do this to somebody else if I did not say or tell someone. So I woke up crying and I said, "mom, Mr Cosby drugged me and he sexually violated me" and she was so caught off-guard.'

Speaking about her own reaction, Andrea’s mother Gianna revealed: 'She said, "Mom, he’s a b**tard" and I said "Andrea, who are you talking about?" and she said "Mom, he drugged me and he raped me,"' before revealing to her mother that she was talking about Bill Cosby.

Gianna then explained how she called Cosby to ask him why he had assaulted her daughter.

https://www.pennlive.com/news/2017/06/tell_your_mother_about_the_org.html

'Tell your mother about the orgasm'

: Bill Cosby relates phone conversation with accuser, mother
Updated June 10, 2017 at 9:08 AM; Posted June 9, 2017

"I apologized to this woman (Andrea Constand's mother on the phone) but my apology was, my God, I'm in trouble with these people because this is an old man and their young daughter and the mother sees this," Cosby said.

Cosby was hoping Andrea Constand would explain to her mother that the encounter was consensual. She was on the other line for part of the conversation, but after Cosby said, "tell your mother you were awake. Tell your mother about the orgasm. Tell your mother how we talked," Andrea Constand hung up, according to the deposition.

Black Crystal
On permanent vacation
Member # 22903

Rate Member
quote:

Dude, did you read ANY report on what he was convicted of? smh.

-

--------------------
BC

Forty2Tribes
Member # 21799

Rate Member
Did you read it? It says right there sexual assault which is unwanted touching ie what I just said. Woozy groping.
Black Crystal
On permanent vacation
Member # 22903

Rate Member
Are you serious or playing games??

-

quote:
Did you read it? It says right there sexual assault which is unwanted touching ie what I just said. Woozy groping.

--------------------
BC

Forty2Tribes
Member # 21799

Rate Member
 -

Pennsylvania has rape laws. https://statelaws.findlaw.com/pennsylvania-law/pennsylvania-rape-laws.html

BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Considering how he came to put down lower-class African-Americans, I have little sympathy for Bill Cosby now that his own dirty laundry has been aired. The guy truly was a bigger scumbag than the vast majority of the poor black people he showed contempt for.

I am inclined to agree that the justice system comes down harder on black people than their white counterparts for the same crime, but this doesn't change the fact that rapist scum comes in all colors. Cosby, Kavanaugh, Weinstein, and Trump...they're all creeps.

--------------------
Brought to you by Brandon S. Pilcher

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

Posts: 7071 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Hmm, see you didn't mention the other Bill. BJ Clinton. Juanita Broderick credibly accuses him of rape.

In these current times, it's just so easy for any white female to accuse any male of rape. The present cultural rule is that she muct be believed--especially if the accused is descibed as "non-Liberal".

If rape is mainly about sexual coercion--whether physical or verbal, how about these guys?
http://www.ruthlessreviews.com/21031/great-cocksmen-american-presidency-bill-clinton/

And AAs who nonchalantly carry the names of known rapists from generation to generation?

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

Dude, did you read ANY report on what he was convicted of? smh.

http://i66.tinypic.com/23mn6mh.gif.

I am very sorry that you are a victim of such tragic act, but the Bill thing is a scam.

Tariq Nasheed Proves That The Bill Cosby Case Has Been a 20 Year Extortion Plot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNKCfYZEIlc

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DoyCRWVUwAAdqwo.jpg:large

https://www.nytimes.com/topic/person/autumn-jackson

quote:
United States Court of Appeals,Second Circuit.
UNITED STATES of America, Appellee, v. Autumn JACKSON, Boris Sabas, also known as Boris Shmulevich, and Jose Medina, also known as Yosi Medina, Defendants–Appellants.

https://caselaw.findlaw.com/us-2nd-circuit/1414355.html

quote:
61-year-old Shawn Berkes who was first seen in public along her daughter Autumn and mother Lois Maxfield is today known as Shawn Thompson-Upshaw.

Her daughter Autumn, 39, born in 1975 wаѕ released frоm prison in June 1999 аftеr a court overturned hеr conviction in thе attempted extortion оf $40 million frоm entertainer Bill Cosby. Shе hаd threatened tо tеll tabloids thаt ѕhе wаѕ hiѕ illegitimate daughter. Jackson wаѕ driven аwау frоm a minimum-security women’s prison bу hеr mother, Shawn Upshaw, whо hаd аn affair with thе comedian in thе 1970s. A DNA test showed thаt Cosby wаѕ nоt hеr father.

In 2007 Shawn and her daughter were accused of submitting false employment verifications to qualify for child care benefits-illegally collecting about $40,000 between 2001 and 2003.

https://archive.is/nPMQD#selection-425.0-429.38

quote:
With his wife more than 3,000 miles away, Cosby began an affair with Shawn Berkes, a secretary he met at a Los Angeles nightclub. Berkes later confronted Cosby and said that she had given birth to his child.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/bill-cosbys-legacy-recast-accusers-speak-in-detail-about-sexual-assault-allegations/2014/11/22/d7074938-718e-11e4-8808-afaa1e3a33ef_s tory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.789d81f95b7e

quote:
Bill Cosby Scandal Timeline: From First Accusation to Jail Sentence
https://www.yahoo.com/news/bill-cosby-scandal-timeline-first-160021113.html?guccounter=1

Dick Gregory on the current events with B.i.l.l-C.o.s.b.y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LgCCALLwPM

quote:
Kinder Morgan wants Bill Cosby's driveway in Shelburne for temporary gas pipeline access road
https://www.masslive.com/news/index.ssf/2016/04/kinder_morgan_wants_to_use_bil.html

Was Bill Cosby "taken out" by Kinder Morgan?

http://williamahuston.blogspot.com/2016/04/was-bill-cosby-taken-out-by-kinder.html

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Hmm, see you didn't mention the other Bill. BJ Clinton. Juanita Broderick credibly accuses him of rape.

In these current times, it's just so easy for any white female to accuse any male of rape. The present cultural rule is that she muct be believed--especially if the accused is descibed as "non-Liberal".

If rape is mainly about sexual coercion--whether physical or verbal, how about these guys?
http://www.ruthlessreviews.com/21031/great-cocksmen-american-presidency-bill-clinton/

And AAs who nonchalantly carry the names of known rapists from generation to generation?

Even crazier is, the double standard they keep imposing and it's probably reminiscing of something:

quote:
The Rules According to a Fraternity “Cocksman”

Read and weep or laugh, shake your head — but be warned. If you dismiss this frat email as a joke or more of the “acceptable” “just being guys” open season on women — you are missing that drone in the sky.

03/10/2011 04:26 pm ET Updated May 25, 2011

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/carol-muskedukes/the-rules-according-to-a_b_834236.html?guccounter=1
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
If:

The former model, who testified against Cosby at the retrial, says that Cosby knocked her out with pills and raped her in a hotel room in Lake Tahoe in 1982 after inviting her to dinner. Dickinson also filed a civil suit against Cosby in California, alleging Cosby and his lawyer defamed her by calling her a "liar" after she publicly joined the growing number of Cosby accusers in 2014."

FACT:

"Janice Dickinson admits to fabricating part of Bill Cosby drug-rape allegation in memoir"

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/janice-dickinson-admits-fabricating-part-cosby-drug-rape-allegation-memoir-095945856.html

If:

"Shawn Upshaw Brown

Brown told The Daily Mail that Cosby drugged and raped her in the mid-1970s. She said Cosby got her to drink alcohol and smoke marijuana, and then had sex with her after she blacked out. Brown's daughter, Autumn Jackson, was found guilty of extortion after alleging that Cosby is her father. Brown said she agreed to keep her daughter's parentage a secret in exchange for Cosby’s assurance she would be cared for. Cosby denied he was Jackson’s father but admitted he had an extramarital affair with Brown."

FACT:

United States Court of Appeals,Second Circuit.
UNITED STATES of America, Appellee, v. Autumn JACKSON, Boris Sabas, also known as Boris Shmulevich, and Jose Medina, also known as Yosi Medina, Defendants–Appellants.

https://caselaw.findlaw.com/us-2nd-circuit/1414355.html

FACT:

"61-year-old Shawn Berkes who was first seen in public along her daughter Autumn and mother Lois Maxfield is today known as Shawn Thompson-Upshaw.

Her daughter Autumn, 39, born in 1975 wаѕ released frоm prison in June 1999 аftеr a court overturned hеr conviction in thе attempted extortion оf $40 million frоm entertainer Bill Cosby. Shе hаd threatened tо tеll tabloids thаt ѕhе wаѕ hiѕ illegitimate daughter. Jackson wаѕ driven аwау frоm a minimum-security women’s prison bу hеr mother, Shawn Upshaw, whо hаd аn affair with thе comedian in thе 1970s. A DNA test showed thаt Cosby wаѕ nоt hеr father.

In 2007 Shawn and her daughter were accused of submitting false employment verifications to qualify for child care benefits-illegally collecting about $40,000 between 2001 and 2003."

https://archive.is/nPMQD#selection-425.0-429.38

And so there are more of these rigged stories about Bill..... Remarkable, isn't it?

And no, I am not condoning rape or sexual abuse. Neither do I condone a mob mentality of liars.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
If:

The former model, who testified against Cosby at the retrial, says that Cosby knocked her out with pills and raped her in a hotel room in Lake Tahoe in 1982 after inviting her to dinner. Dickinson also filed a civil suit against Cosby in California, alleging Cosby and his lawyer defamed her by calling her a "liar" after she publicly joined the growing number of Cosby accusers in 2014."

FACT:

"Janice Dickinson admits to fabricating part of Bill Cosby drug-rape allegation in memoir"

quote:

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/janice-dickinson-admits-fabricating-part-cosby-drug-rape-allegation-memoir-095945856.html

Janice Dickinson admits to fabricating part of Bill Cosby drug-rape allegation in memoir
Mike P Williams
Contributor Yahoo Celebrity UK13 April 2018

She recalled the incident in 1982 that took place in a Californian hotel room whereby the star was allegedly drugged and raped by the comedian.

‘Here was “America’s Dad” on top of me — a happily married man with five children,’ Dickinson said. ‘And I remember thinking how wrong it was — how very, very wrong,’ she revealed to the jury. ‘It was gross,’ she said, as she described passing out during the assault at the hands of Cosby.

Dickinson sais that she actually confronted Cosby the following day about the assault, only for him to deny it had ever taken place.
View photos
Cosby appearing in court. (Getty)

According to her testimony, she was furious at the star for attacking her: ‘I wanted to hit him,’ she said. ‘I wanted to punch him in the face.’

But it was when Cosby’s attorney, Tom Mesereau, confronted her regarding a 2002 ghostwritten memoir, titled No Lifeguard on Duty: The Accidental Life of the World’s First Supermodel, that her stories appeared to conflict with one another.

When he held up her book and revealed the account in there was very different to what she is saying in court, Dickinson admitted that the contents of the book was a fabrication: “It’s all a fabrication there because I wanted the paycheck for my kids,’ she said, after telling the court that she’d given her ghostwriter ‘poetic licence’. In the book, it says her having rebuffed Cosby’s advances before popping a couple of Quaaludes (a sedative) and going to sleep.

In 1982 Janice Dickinson told the publisher of her book that Cosby drugged and raped her and she wanted to say that her book
but her publisher said lawyers advised them they should not publish this rape accusation.
Dickinson was very angry about this but she agreed to leave out the rape and instead fabricated a much watered down version where Cosby made advances on her but she successfully rejected them and went to bed, that no assault took place.
This fabricated version where there was no assault is what was published although in court her publisher testified she believed Dickinson was raped. The publisher didn't want to get sued so they made her leave out the rape

quote:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2018/04/18/i-bel

Washington Post

By Manuel Roig-Franzia
April 18

NORRISTOWN, Pa. — Famed publisher Judith Regan testified Wednesday that former supermodel Janice Dickinson was furious about being blocked from including an allegation that she had been drugged and raped by Bill Cosby in her memoir.

Regan, speaking in a husky voice from the witness stand, said that she was advised by lawyers for her company, Regan Books, that Dickinson could not include the allegation in the book without “corroboration.”

“People are entitled to interpret the events of their lives as they see fit,” said Regan, best known for publishing the controversial book by O.J. Simpson, “If I Did It.”
Close

Lili Bernard, who accused comedian Bill Cosby of rape, spoke after Cosby was convicted on three counts of sexual assault. (Reuters)

Regan, who has signed an affidavit saying Dickinson told her about the rape allegations, testified that she believed Dickinson’s account of being raped by Cosby because of the famously emotional model’s demeanor.

“Whenever she discussed the subject she was upset, she was angry,” Regan said. “She continued to be angry that we would not include it in the book.”

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Bill Cosby Jokes About Drugging Girls with "Spanish Fly" In 1969 Comedy Album

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nx6KAd_Su3I

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
Bill Cosby Jokes About Drugging Girls with "Spanish Fly" In 1969 Comedy Album

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nx6KAd_Su3I

I know as a kid we talked about this, and this was years later of course. A lot of people talked about it. Is talking about it or joking a crime?

I showed concrete evidence of coconspirators and you showed a man who is making jokes during a standup routine.

From what I understand millions upon millions of people during those days used “Spanish Fly”, whether it was a placebo or not!

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:

In 1982 Janice Dickinson told the publisher of her book that Cosby drugged and raped her and she wanted to say that her book
but her publisher said lawyers advised them they should not publish this rape accusation.
Dickinson was very angry about this but she agreed to leave out the rape and instead fabricated a much watered down version where Cosby made advances on her but she successfully rejected them and went to bed, that no assault took place.
This fabricated version where there was no assault is what was published although in court her publisher testified she believed Dickinson was raped. The publisher didn't want to get sued so they made her leave out the rape

The problem with this is. It’s all because I say so allegations. There is no factual evidence! In jurisdiction that is a problem!

Do you really think a famous white model couldn’t go to the police for being raped by a black guy, but she could go to the “publisher”?

It takes years before a book is being published especially back then.

“In 1982 Janice Dickinson told the publisher of her book that Cosby drugged and raped her and she wanted to say that her book”.

“The former model, who testified against Cosby at the retrial, says that Cosby knocked her out with pills and raped her in a hotel room in Lake Tahoe in 1982 after inviting her to dinner.”

quote:
On cross-examination, Cosby's attorney Tom Mesereau asked why a passage in Dickinson's 2002 book about the Lake Tahoe visit does not say she and Cosby had sex.

"I wasn't under oath when I wrote that book," she testified.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

Do you really think a famous white model couldn’t go to the police for being raped by a black guy, but she could go to the “publisher”?

A criminal trial has witnesses and people that testify as to a person's character.
This is not physical evidence, nevertheless the jury takes this into consideration.
Bill Cosby was not charged with an assault against Janice Dickinson.
Bill Cosby had 60 people accusing him of sexual assault. The first person to file a police report against him was an African American woman named Lachele Covington in 2000.

Why do you describe Janice Dickinson as famous but Bill Cosby as a "black guy" as if he was not famous?

He was famous than she was and that was one reason she was hanging out with him. She thought he could help her acting career. In 1982 she says he raped her but she was afraid to report it to police because she thought he could ruin here career.
Later she was broke and decided to write an autobiography to fund her child's education. In 2002 the book came out.

quote:

A black guy named Simpson was charged with killing his wife and her friend with a knife. Police told his lawyer to surrender him.
But then Simpson tried to make getaway in his friend's SUV hiding in the back while his friend drove. Police were able to catch them after a 50 mile pursuit.
But at the trila he was found innocent and did not have to spend any time in prison although he had financial penalties in a later civil case

Yes, so I really think a rich black guy could beat a murder case, not have to spend a day in jail for it, if he had top lawyers.
No Bill Cosby is not Emmet Till 60 years ago.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:

A criminal trial has witnesses and people that testify as to a person's character.
This is not physical evidence, nevertheless the jury takes this into consideration.
Bill Cosby had 60 people accusing him of sexual assault. The first person to file a police report against him was an African American woman named Lachele Covington in 2000.

Is there a Lachele Covington police report or affidavit?

quote:

"Why do you describe Janice Dickinson as famous but Bill Cosby as a "black guy" as if he was not famous?"

Why? [Confused]

Because as white woman, especially one with power, she is protected in a white society more than anything and nobody else! (Marie Claire, and calls herself the "world's first supermodel.")

There are many examples to be given in American history. Do you recall?

And Bill his true fame / "power" came with the Cosby show. However, a lot of whites hated that show. Do you recall? [Embarrassed]

quote:

"In 1982 she says he raped her but she was afraid to report it to police because she thought he could ruin here career."

The Cosby show started in 1984. [Roll Eyes] The success didn't take off right away. She was a famous Supermodel. Models are seen as the ultimate of beauty. That argument makes no sense.

(Marie Claire, and calls herself the "world's first supermodel.")

quote:

Later she was broke and decided to write an autobiography to fund her child's education. In 2002 the book came out.

Confined claims, just like with Emmet Till. She was broke because she snorted all that dope!

"Jungle diva Janice Dickinson has revealed new details of her hedonistic Hollywood life of sex, drug fuelled parties and addiction to plastic surgery.

Her outbursts made her compulsive viewing on I'm A Celebrity... and the self-proclaimed "world's first supermodel" has continued to make headlines since leaving the show with increasingly outlandish revelations.

In her latest interview, the 52-year-old, who has admitted to sleeping with more than 1,000 men, says: "I was the wildest model ever. Famous people wanted to sleep with me."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-493792/Janice-Dickinson-My-life-sex-drugs-plastic-surgery.html

"I want them to avoid the pitfalls that I've made—bulimia, alcohol addiction, ... drug dependency shopaholic, and all the other 'aholics' that can occur," she told the London Mirror 's Drew Mackenzie just after her second book, Everything About Me Is Fake—And I'm Perfect, was published in 2004."

Read more: https://www.notablebiographies.com/newsmakers2/2005-A-Fi/Dickinson-Janice.html#ixzz5YSQvPlaX

quote:

A black guy named Simpson was charged with killing his wife and her friend with a knife. Police told his lawyer to surrender him.
But then Simpson tried to make getaway in his friend's SUV hiding in the back while his friend drove. Police were able to catch them after a 50 mile pursuit.
But at the trila he was found innocent and did not have to spend any time in prison although he had financial penalties in a later civil case

Do you realize that countless of Black males have spend decades in prison based on false accusations of rape, mainly by white women.

"'Every district attorney’s nightmare': Two men exonerated in 1991 rape claim"

http://www.gannett-cdn.com/media/2018/05/07/USATODAY/USATODAY/636613142067353245-AP-Convictions-Vacated-99692883.JPG?width=1080&quality=50

quote:

Yes, so I really think a rich black guy could beat a murder case, not have to spend a day in jail for it, if he had top lawyers.
No Bill Cosby is not Emmet Till 60 years ago.

I deal with facts, not fantasies. You clearly have not followed the Cosby case. Bill was treated horrible all throughout the case and even at the Courthouse "Jim Crow law" like tendencies occurred.As I have shown, Bill has a lot of assets others try to get hold of.

"STUDY: 5 Of 10 Falsely Convicted Prisoners Are African American

The University of Michigan Law School and Northwestern University School of Law worked together to compile the data, for which they collected detailed information on 873 exonerations. Nearly 1,200 additional exonerations were identified by the researchers, although there is less data for those.

Out of the false convictions for homicides and sex crimes examined by the Big Ten university researchers, DNA evidence proved to be the kicker. Among the 305 charged with sexual assaults, about two-thirds of exonerations came by DNA testing"

http://www.businessinsider.com/study-5-of-10-falsely-convicted-prisoners-are-african-american--5?IR=T

"According to the FBI, about 95,000 forcible rapes were reported in 2004.8 Based on the statements and studies cited above, some 47,000 American men are falsely accused of rape each year. These men are disproportionately African-American.9"

http://www.mediaradar.org/research_on_false_rape_allegations.php

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
[qb]

Is there a Lachele Covington police report or affidavit?

http://blackhistory.com/content/273027/lachele-covington-bill-cosby-s-latest-abuse-accuser

-
first woman to file a police report against Bill Cosby

Blackhistory.com

LACHELE COVINGTON: BILL COSBY'S LATEST ABUSE ACCUSER

Following the viral scandal of iconic comedian Bill Cosby’s sexual abuse allegations, meet the latest gal involved in such claims.

34-year-old Lachele Elizabeth Covington is really not a new face in the Cosby accusations, she was actually one of the first women to come forward, like the others (now the list goes up to 14 women accusing the actor) she was afraid to speak because of who and what Cosby represents, however she was young and didn’t really know what to do.

Lachele appeared on Cosby’s CBS TV show but she had only had non-speaking parts on his show. Wanting to get ahead, she repeatedly asked him for career advice, that’s when she got invited by the comedian for dinner at his home. on Jan. 25 of 2000 the then aspiring actress had the scare of her short life.

Back in 2000, Covington then 20, filed a police report saying the beloved comedian put her hand under his T-shirt and guided it south toward his sweatpants, according to report from the NY Post.

A scared Covington pulled her hand away — and that was the end of that. She told Cosby she was leaving and he said, “That’s fine.”

At the time her grandfather, Charles Keniebrew told the Enquirer Cosby went a lot further and “scared her half to death.” Her relatives claimed Cosby grabbed her breasts, trying to put his hand down her pants and exposing himself. Her father, Joe, also said his daughter was so traumatized by the horrible experience she didn’t tell anyone until two days later. Another day went by before, encouraged and supported by her family she told cops about her ordeal.

According to Lechele dinner went smoothly, everything was fine until Cosby in an attempt to show her relaxation techniques for her acting to improve, came around behind her and began rubbing her head. But, he didn’t stop there, according to the police report, he then slid his hands down her arms, stopping at her buttocks, Covington lay down on a couch — apparently to relax further — and it was then that Cosby guided her hand toward his sweatpants.

Cops didn’t charge or even bothered to question Cosby at the time. It’s been

Lachele is originally from Trenton, N.J. She has a twin sister, Dechele Covington, other relatives include Diane and Dominique Covington.

14-years of the sexual incident between Lachele and Cosby, she has remained silent. Should she joined the other women?

Posted By: Siebra Muhammad, 2014

quote:

"Why do you describe Janice Dickinson as famous but Bill Cosby as a "black guy" as if he was not famous?"

quote:
Why? [Confused]

Because as white woman, especially one with power, she is protected in a white society more than anything and nobody else! (Marie Claire, and calls herself the "world's first supermodel.")

There are many examples to be given in American history. Do you recall?

And Bill his true fame / "power" came with the Cosby show. However, a lot of whites hated that show. Do you recall? [Embarrassed]

quote:

"In 1982 she says he raped her but she was afraid to report it to police because she thought he could ruin her career."

quote:
The Cosby show started in 1984. [Roll Eyes] The success didn't take off right away. She was a famous Supermodel. Models are seen as the ultimate of beauty. That argument makes no sense.

(Marie Claire, and calls herself the "world's first supermodel.")

No your argument makes no sense, that before The Cosby Show Bill Cosby was a "black guy" who did some acting on the side. That is complete bullshit.

-
Model Beverly Johnson said Cosby drugged her but she was able to get away

Before the Cosby Show Bill Cosby was a top comedian, had done television series and several Hollywood films including with Sidney Poitier.

He was not "some black guy"
He was a famous comedian and actor, a household name already before the Cosby show, more famous than Janice Dickerson and he had connections that could help people to get acting work.

quote:

quote:

Confined claims, just like with Emmet Till. She was broke because she snorted all that dope!

"Jungle diva Janice Dickinson has revealed new details of her hedonistic Hollywood life of sex, drug fuelled parties and addiction to plastic surgery.

Her outbursts made her compulsive viewing on I'm A Celebrity... and the self-proclaimed "world's first supermodel" has continued to make headlines since leaving the show with increasingly outlandish revelations.

In her latest interview, the 52-year-old, who has admitted to sleeping with more than 1,000 men, says: "I was the wildest model ever. Famous people wanted to sleep with me."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-493792/Janice-Dickinson-My-life-sex-drugs-plastic-surgery.html

She was a partier in those days. Nevertheless she was at Bill Cosby's house and he gave her a drug that made her unable to move

She is only one of 60 people who accused him of sexual assault.
Many of them have very similar accounts that the drug he gave them was strong and made them limp, unable to move in some cases or pass out

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
@ lioness
What you posted above, and what was described is called groping. Your president has admitted doing this on many occasion. And while knowing this, 52% of women (white women) voted this man into office.

You are flip-flopping like crazy.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
@ lioness
What you posted above, and what was described is called groping. Your president has admitted doing this on many occasion. And while knowing this 52% of women (white, women), voted this man into office.

You are flip flopping like crazy.

I'm flip flopping about what?
I voted for Obama twice and never for Trump.
Unwanted groping is a form of sexual assault in case you didnt know.
Beverly Johnson like many other women said Bill Cosby gave her a very strong sedative to make it hard for her to defend herself so he could assault her. She was able to escape him but others weren't and it went beyond groping.

-

quote:

Beverly Johnson

https://www.vanityfair.com/culture/2014/12/bill-cosby-beverly-johnson-story

Cosby’s handlers invited me to a taping of the show so I could get the lay of the land and an idea of what my role required. After the taping I met all the cast and then met with Cosby in his office to talk a bit about the hell I’d been through in my marriage. He appeared concerned and then asked what I wanted from my career going forward. He seemed genuinely interested in guiding me to the next level. I was on cloud nine.

I brought my daughter to the next taping I attended. Afterward, Cosby asked if I could meet him at his home that weekend to read for the part. My ex-husband had primary custody of my daughter at the time, and I usually spent my weekends with her. Cosby suggested I bring her along, which really reeled me in. He was the Jell-O Pudding man; like most kids, my daughter loved him. When my daughter and I visited Cosby’s New York brownstone, his staff served us a delicious brunch. Then he gave us a tour of the exceptional multi-level home.

Looking back, that first invite from Cosby to his home seems like part of a perfectly laid out plan, a way to make me feel secure with him at all times. It worked like a charm. Cosby suggested I come back to his house a few days later to read for the part. I agreed, and one late afternoon the following week I returned. His staff served a light dinner and Bill and I talked more about my plans for the future.

After the meal, we walked upstairs to a huge living area of his home that featured a massive bar. A huge brass espresso contraption took up half the counter. At the time, it seemed rare for someone to have such a machine in his home for personal use.

Cosby said he wanted to see how I handled various scenes, so he suggested that I pretend to be drunk. (When did a pregnant woman ever appear drunk on The Cosby Show? Probably never, but I went with it.)

As I readied myself to be the best drunk I could be, he offered me a cappuccino from the espresso machine. I told him I didn’t drink coffee that late in the afternoon because it made getting to sleep at night more difficult. He wouldn’t let it go. He insisted that his espresso machine was the best model on the market and promised I’d never tasted a cappuccino quite like this one.

It’s nuts, I know, but it felt oddly inappropriate arguing with Bill Cosby so I took a few sips of the coffee just to appease him.

Now let me explain this: I was a top model during the 70s, a period when drugs flowed at parties and photo shoots like bottled water at a health spa. I’d had my fun and experimented with my fair share of mood enhancers. I knew by the second sip of the drink Cosby had given me that I’d been drugged—and drugged good.

My head became woozy, my speech became slurred, and the room began to spin nonstop. Cosby motioned for me to come over to him as though we were really about to act out the scene. He put his hands around my waist, and I managed to put my hand on his shoulder in order to steady myself.

As I felt my body go completely limp, my brain switched into automatic-survival mode. That meant making sure Cosby understood that I knew exactly what was happening at that very moment.

“You are a motherfucker aren’t you?”

That’s the exact question I yelled at him as he stood there holding me, expecting me to bend to his will. I rapidly called him several more “motherfuckers.” By the fifth, I could tell that I was really pissing him off. At one point he dropped his hands from my waist and just stood there looking at me like I’d lost my mind.

What happened next is somewhat cloudy for me because the drug was in fuller play by that time. I recall his seething anger at my tirade and then him grabbing me by my left arm hard and yanking all 110 pounds of me down a bunch of stairs as my high heels clicked and clacked on every step. I feared my neck was going to break with the force he was using to pull me down those stairs. It was still late afternoon and the sun hadn’t completely gone down yet. When we reached the front door, he pulled me outside of the brownstone and then, with his hand still tightly clenched around my arm, stood in the middle of the street waving down taxis.

When one stopped, Cosby opened the door, shoved me into it and slammed the door behind me without ever saying a word. I somehow managed to tell the driver my address and before blacking out, I looked at the cabbie and asked, as if he knew: “Did I really just call Bill Cosby ‘a motherfucker’?”

Why that was even a concern of mine after what I’d just been through is still a mystery to me? I think my mind refused to process it.

The next day I woke up in my own bed after falling into a deep sleep that lasted most of the day. I had no memory of how I got into my apartment or into my bed, though most likely my doorman helped me out.

I sat in there still stunned by what happened the night before, confused and devastated by the idea that someone I admired so much had tried to take advantage of me, and used drugs to do so. Had I done something to encourage his actions?

In reality, I knew I’d done nothing to encourage Cosby but my mind kept turning with question after question. It took a few days for the drug to completely wear off and soon I had to get back to work. I headed to California for an acting audition. Not long after arriving, I decided I needed to confront Cosby for my own sanity’s sake. I thought if I just called him, he would come clean and explain why he’d done what he had.

I dialed the private number he’d given me expecting to hear his voice on the other end. But he didn’t answer. His wife did. A little shocked, I quickly identified myself to her in the most respectful way possible and then asked to speak to Bill. Camille politely informed me that it was very late, 11:00 P.M. and that they were both in bed together.

I apologized for the late call and explained that I was in Los Angeles and had forgotten about the three-hour time difference. I added that I would call back tomorrow.

I didn’t call back the next day or any other day after that. At a certain moment it became clear that I would be fighting a losing battle with a powerful man so callous he not only drugged me, but he also gave me the number to the bedroom he shared with his wife. How could I fight someone that boldly arrogant and out of touch? In the end, just like the other women, I had too much to lose to go after Bill Cosby. I had a career that would no doubt take a huge hit if I went public with my story and I certainly couldn’t afford that after my costly divorce and on going court fees.

For a long time I thought it was something that only happened to me, and that I was somehow responsible. So I kept my secret to myself, believing this truth needed to remain in the darkness. But the last four weeks have changed everything, as so many women have shared similar stories, of which the press have belatedly taken heed.

Still I struggled with how to reveal my big secret, and more importantly, what would people think when and if I did? Would they dismiss me as an angry black woman intent on ruining the image of one of the most revered men in the African American community over the last 40 years? Or would they see my open and honest account of being betrayed by one of the country’s most powerful, influential, and beloved entertainers?

As I wrestled with the idea of telling my story of the day Bill Cosby drugged me with the intention of doing God knows what, the faces of Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown, Eric Garner, and countless other brown and black men took residence in my mind.

As if I needed to be reminded. The current plight of the black male was behind my silence when Barbara Bowman came out to tell the horrific details of being drugged and raped by Cosby to the Washington Post in November. And I watched in horror as my longtime friend and fellow model Janice Dickinson was raked over the coals for telling her account of rape at Cosby’s hands. Over the years I’ve met other women who also claim to have been violated by Cosby. Many are still afraid to speak up. I couldn’t sit back and watch the other women be vilified and shamed for something I knew was true.
beverly-johnson-bill-cosby-01.jpg

By Kal Yee.

When I sat down to write my memoir in 2013, I pondered if I should include my Cosby experience. I didn't want to get involved in a he-said/she-said situation. Now that other women have come forward with their nightmare stories, I join them.

Finally, I reached the conclusion that the current attack on African American men has absolutely nothing to do at all with Bill Cosby. He brought this on himself when he decided he had the right to have his way with who knows how many women over the last four decades. If anything, Cosby is distinguished from the majority of black men in this country because he could depend on the powers that be for support and protection.

I had to use my voice as a sister, mother, and grandmother, and as a woman who knows that, according to the C.D.C., nearly one in five women has been sexually assaulted at some time in her life, and that women of color face an even higher attack rate.

In part because of what happened to me nearly 30 years ago, I have agreed to serve on the board of the Barbara Sinatra Center for Abused Children. The experience has been as humbling as it has been rewarding. Many of the young children I work with have been sexually abused and I watch in awe of their bravery as they work to recover and feel better.

How could I be any less brave?

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
I'm flip flopping about what?

The present day Commander in Chief is still your president, never-the-less.

quote:
"Nevertheless she was at Bill Cosby's house and he gave her a drug that made her unable to move"

One can't apply quaaludes unnoticed. It doesn't dissolve in water unnoticed.

quote:
Methaqualone exists as a solid and is considered to be practically insoluble (in water) and relatively neutral.
https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/methaqualone#section=Top

Keep flip-flopping and babbling...

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
"Nevertheless she was at Bill Cosby's house and he gave her a drug that made her unable to move"

quote:
Methaqualone exists as a solid and is considered to be practically insoluble (in water) and relatively neutral.

there is no proof as to what the drug was.
In addition people can crush pills into a fine powder ahead of time.
So many excuses you make for rape

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Louisa Moritz Dies: ‘One Flew Over The Cuckoo’s Nest’ Actress, Bill Cosby Accuser Was 72

https://deadline.com/2019/01/louisa-moritz-dead-bill-cosby-accuser-one-flew-over-the-cuckoos-nest-obituary-1202545375/

quote:

5 Cosby Accusers Already Caught in Lies and Counting

-

Another accuser with epic memory failure is Louisa Moritz. Moritz gave a story that Cosby inserted his member into her mouth in a dressing room at the “Tonight Show” in 1971. No struggle or resistance; I suppose she was caught off guard and just said “Welp—oh well.” Anyway, Moritz claimed Cosby did this on the night they appeared on the same show. However, when they included Moritz in the list of accusers either no one did their research or they overlooked a huge problem that came out later—Cosby and Moritz never appeared on the same night of the “Tonight Show” in 1971. After the internet database was checked and this was brought to her attention, she claimed that there were things she doesn’t recall and things she may have forgotten and she escaped without explaining the huge problem with her tale. She also said, “I thought that was the year…” Translation: she lied. She too was left alone since.

http://www.druhepkins.com/5-cosby-accusers-already-caught-in-lies/

quote:

-

Beverly Johnson’s narrative is a perfect example of just how brain dead sheeple are. People remember absolutely nothing and cannot connect dots to save their lives. Allow me to refresh. Beverly Johnson was once an item with actor Chris Noth, better known as Sex in the City’s “Mr. Big”. The two broke up and Johnson owed Noth a considerable amount of money. The witch then launched rumors and threatened action against Noth for domestic abuse that Noth and people who knew him vehemently denied. Most feel that it was strategically done to avoid her financial obligation and it worked. Has-been actors and models way past their heydays with money issues can never be trusted. So let me repeat that, it is believed she was exposing things about Noth that weren’t true for money. Beverley Johnson also slandered ex boy friend Mark Burk with false allegations. She falsified pictures and documents and Mark Burk tried to warn the courts of Johnson’s mental health instability. Mark Burk possessed medical evidence that Johnson was someone of psychological concern. I’ll provide the links below.

Now Johnson is back in black and of course not for a movie role or talent-based initiatives. Johnson has invented a Cosby story for Vanity Fair suspiciously at the height of all the media attention against Cosby. Johnson had a brunch with Cosby that his wife Camille attended, and she even put Cosby on a short list of people to call back with her manager after the brunch. She even met with her manager after the brunch to discuss how well it went. Only recently and after all these years, did this amazing tale of being drugged get implemented. Regardless, Johnson has retold her Cosby story each time with slightly different details, and some people are just beginning to catch on. Her written story and TV appearance versions don’t match up. There are also elements to her story that are theoretically impossible. For instance, she stated clearly and emphatically that the the second she sipped her drink she knew she’d been drugged. Only thing is no known drugs would hit anyone instantly in a drink. It would take at least a half hour. Date rape drugs take a while to work which is why victims are stalked and watched. They don’t hit anyone after a sip. Her own former manager, Hollywood veteran Don Gibble, has even come out to say she is lying. Most people, however, are blissfully none the wiser about her and are now looking at YouTube kitten vine videos.

http://www.druhepkins.com/5-cosby-accusers-already-caught-in-lies/
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:

There is no evidence, no rape-kit, no proof! That is why this is about. You not accuse someone 30 years later without evidence. It's very unfortunate, but that is the reality if how the justice system works. Or better yet, is suppose to work.

The reality is that white males have been let go, while there was a rap-kit and actual evidence! Which is odd, if you ask me.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

quote:

there is no proof as to what the drug was.
In addition people can crush pills into a fine powder ahead of time.

So now the claim has become that is was a "drug of any kind," simply because the narrative doesn't fit. [Big Grin]

quote:
"In addition people can crush pills into a fine powder ahead of time."

You don't understand chemistry. Drugs being that strong don't dissolve in water like that.

The claim was quaaludes. You are fantasying as you go along. You are pathetic.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
these woman don't know what drug he put in their drinks so the fact that he had a Quaalude prescription does not mean he used that particular drug to drug their drinks. So that changes nothing about the narrative and your logic is once again faulty
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
these woman don't know what drug he put in their drinks so the fact that he had a Quaalude prescription does not mean he used that particular drug to drug their drinks. So that changes nothing about the narrative and your logic is once again faulty

You are making up stuff that is unfound, unproven, like so many of them. There is simply NO EVIDENCE, THAT IS THE ONLY FACT!

So once more, drugs being that strong don't dissolve in water like that. It doesn't happen.

Even Spanish Fly (Cantharidin) doesn't work like that.

Aphrodisiacs past and present: A historical review

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2FBF02332975

Cantharidin, known popularly as Spanish fly, has been used for millennia as a sexual stimulant.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8765116

"There is little evidence from literature to recommend the usage of natural aphrodisiacs for the enhancement of sexual desire and/or performance. Data on yohimbine's efficacy does not support the wide use of the drug, which has only mild effects in the treatment of psychogenic ED."

https://www.jsm.jsexmed.org/article/S1743-6095(15)32832-0/fulltext

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
You dont know hat you are talking about Ketamine comes in liquid form
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
You dont know hat you are talking about Ketamine comes in liquid form

quote:
When all of this was happening, so-called date-rape drugs didn't exist. There were no "roofies" (slang for Rohypnol), no "easy lay" (slang for GHB, or gamma-hydroxybutyric acid), no Ketamine.
https://www.businessinsider.com/effects-of-quaaludes-bill-cosby-gave-women-2015-7?international=true&r=US&IR=T

quote:
Although doctors and veterinarians began using ketamine in the 1960s, it wasn’t introduced into the party scene until much later. The trend actually began in India, in the Goa trance music scene of the 1980s, and made its way to the western world from there. By the 1990s, ketamine was a major force in the psychedelic drug scene throughout Europe and the United States.

https://www.depressionalliance.org/special-k-vs-ketamine-therapy/
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
^ weak research

Beverly Johnson accused Bill Cosby of drugging her in a meeting at his Manhattan residence in the 1980s

https://www.sharecare.com/health/illegal-drug-use/effects-date-rape-drugs-body

Ketamine
Ketamine is very fast-acting. You might be aware of what is happening to you, but unable to move. It also causes memory problems. Later, you might not be able to remember what happened while you were drugged.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketamine

Ketamine was first synthesized in 1962
Nonmedical use of ketamine began on the West Coast of the United States in the early 1970s

https://www.drugs.com/illicit/ketamine.html

Ketamine (brand name Ketalar) is a dissociative anesthetic (blocks sensory perception) that has been available by prescription in the U.S. since the 1970s for human and veterinary uses

http://ketamine.com/history-of-ketamine/

In the history of Ketamine, through the 1970’s, and continuing through the early 1980’s, Ketamine became increasingly available for illicit use via capsules, powder, tablets, crystals, liquids and other injectable solutions found in the illegal drug markets.

http://ketamine.com/history-of-ketamine/timeline-of-the-history-of-ketamine/

During the Vietnam War, ketamine was used as an anesthetic to help wounded soldiers and it was a great benefit to soldiers because fellow soldiers were able to administer it to each other when out on the battle field.
History of Ketamine

Ketamine was used as an anesthetic for soldiers in the Vietnam War.

In the late 1970s the abuse of ketamine began to rise and it continued to increase into the 1980s.

Ketamine (brand name Ketalar) is a dissociative anesthetic (blocks sensory perception) that has been available by prescription in the U.S. since the 1970s for human and veterinary uses.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -

this bum's getting locked up too

The women who have accused Weinstein of rape include:

1)Lysette Anthony told British police in October 2017 that Weinstein raped her in the late 1980s at her home in London.[96]
2)Asia Argento told The New Yorker that in 1997, Weinstein invited her into a hotel room, "pulled her skirt up, forced her legs apart, and performed oral sex on her as she repeatedly told him to stop".[20]
3)Paz de la Huerta said that Weinstein had raped her on two separate occasions in November and December 2010.[43]
4)Lucia Evans said that after a business meeting in 2004, Weinstein forced her to perform oral sex on him.[20]
5)Hope Exiner d'Amore, a former employee of Weinstein, said that he raped her during a business trip to New York in the late 1970s.[35]
6) According to Mimi Haleyi, Weinstein forcibly performed oral sex on her in his New York City apartment in 2006 when she was in her twenties.[97]
7)Dominique Huett also said that Weinstein forcibly performed oral sex on her and then carried out another sexual act in front of her.[98]
8) Natassia Malthe said that in 2008, Weinstein barged into her London hotel room at night and raped her.[69][99]
9) Rose McGowan wrote on Twitter that she told the Amazon Studios head Roy Price that Weinstein had raped her, but that Price ignored this and continued collaborating with Weinstein.[100] Price later resigned from his post following sexual harassment allegations against him.[101]
10) Annabella Sciorra said that in the early 1990s, Weinstein forced himself into her apartment, shoved her onto her bed and raped her.[58][102]
11) Melissa Thompson, a tech entrepreneur, told Sky News that Weinstein raped her in his hotel room following a business meeting in 2011.[103][104][105]
11)An unnamed woman told The New Yorker that Weinstein invited her into a hotel room on a pretext, and "forced himself on [her] sexually" despite her protests.[20]
13)An unnamed actress told the Los Angeles Times that in 2013, Weinstein "bullied his way" into her hotel room, grabbed her by the hair, dragged her into the bathroom and raped her.[106]
14)An unnamed actress sued Weinstein for sexual battery and assault, alleging that in 2016 he forced her into sex.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Bill Cosby claimed he gave Andrea Constand three Benadryl. He told her that would help her to relieve her stress

Benadryl is an antihistamine used to relieve symptoms of allergy, hay fever, and the common cold.
Side effects are drowsiness, dizziness, constipation, stomach upset, blurred vision, or dry mouth/nose/throat may occur.
Some Benadryls are blue colored
The dosage is 1 tablet every 4 hours. But Bill Cosby said he gave her three.
He may have given her three of them or it could also have been a blue colored sleeping pill.
There are several brands that have blue colored sleeping pills. For instance LUNESTRA

-
LUNESTRA, 3 mg

quote:

Bill Cosby’s chief accuser took the stand at his sexual assault trial Tuesday to tell her story publicly for the first time, saying the comedian violated her after giving her three blue pills that left her paralyzed and helpless.

LUNESTRA is a sleeping pill

LUNESTA is available in 1 mg, 2 mg and 3 mg strengths for oral administration.

LUNESTA 3 mg tablets are round, dark blue, film-coated, and identified with debossed markings of S193 on one side.

The recommended starting dose is 1 mg. Dosing can be raised to 2 mg or 3 mg if clinically indicated.

If he had the stronger version of this pill the 3 mg and the recommend starting dose is 1 mg he could have given her a total of 9 mg which is 9 times the recommended starting dose.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
^ weak research

Beverly Johnson accused Bill Cosby of drugging her in a meeting at his Manhattan residence in the 1980s

https://www.sharecare.com/health/illegal-drug-use/effects-date-rape-drugs-body

Ketamine
Ketamine is very fast-acting. You might be aware of what is happening to you, but unable to move. It also causes memory problems. Later, you might not be able to remember what happened while you were drugged.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketamine

Ketamine was first synthesized in 1962
Nonmedical use of ketamine began on the West Coast of the United States in the early 1970s

Ketamine (brand name Ketalar) is a dissociative anesthetic (blocks sensory perception) that has been available by prescription in the U.S. since the 1970s for human and veterinary uses

http://ketamine.com/history-of-ketamine/

In the history of Ketamine, through the 1970’s, and continuing through the early 1980’s, Ketamine became increasingly available for illicit use via capsules, powder, tablets, crystals, liquids and other injectable solutions found in the illegal drug markets.

http://ketamine.com/history-of-ketamine/timeline-of-the-history-of-ketamine/

During the Vietnam War, ketamine was used as an anesthetic to help wounded soldiers and it was a great benefit to soldiers because fellow soldiers were able to administer it to each other when out on the battle field.
History of Ketamine

Ketamine was used as an anesthetic for soldiers in the Vietnam War.

In the late 1970s the abuse of ketamine began to rise and it continued to increase into the 1980s.

Ketamine (brand name Ketalar) is a dissociative anesthetic (blocks sensory perception) that has been available by prescription in the U.S. since the 1970s for human and veterinary uses.

All alleged, nothing is based on FATCS!!!! You are literally making up stuff / lie.

"Her written story and TV appearance versions don’t match up. There are also elements to her story that are theoretically impossible. For instance, she stated clearly and emphatically that the the second she sipped her drink she knew she’d been drugged."

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Bill Cosby claimed he gave Andrea Constand three Benadryl. He told her that would help her to relieve her stress

Benadryl is an antihistamine used to relieve symptoms of allergy, hay fever, and the common cold.
Side effects are drowsiness, dizziness, constipation, stomach upset, blurred vision, or dry mouth/nose/throat may occur.
Some Benadryls are blue colored
The dosage is 1 tablet every 4 hours. But Bill Cosby said he gave her three.
He may have given her three of them or it could also have been a blue colored sleeping pill.
There are several brands that have blue colored sleeping pills. For instance LUNESTRA

-
LUNESTRA, 3 mg

quote:

Bill Cosby’s chief accuser took the stand at his sexual assault trial Tuesday to tell her story publicly for the first time, saying the comedian violated her after giving her three blue pills that left her paralyzed and helpless.

LUNESTRA is a sleeping pill

LUNESTA is available in 1 mg, 2 mg and 3 mg strengths for oral administration.

LUNESTA 3 mg tablets are round, dark blue, film-coated, and identified with debossed markings of S193 on one side.

The recommended starting dose is 1 mg. Dosing can be raised to 2 mg or 3 mg if clinically indicated.

If he had the stronger version of this pill the 3 mg and the recommend starting dose is 1 mg he could have given her a total of 9 mg which is 9 times the recommended starting dose.

Sources give counter arguments. It's not reliable.

"He may have given her three of them or it could also have been a blue colored sleeping pill."

Or? smh You think this a game, a joke?

quote:

A drug analyst put on the stand by Bill Cosby’s defense team testified Thursday there is no way the entertainer gave his primary accuser quaaludes. The analyst said the now-banned sedative was never dispensed as blue pills — which is how accuser Andrea Constand described the tablets Cosby gave her.

“Quaaludes do not come in small blue pills,” said Harry Milman, a pharmacology expert, addressing the jury on the ninth day of Cosby’s criminal retrial. “It only came as large white pill. It’s not quaaludes,” which he told the jury were known in the 1970s as “disco biscuits.”
Constand has long maintained that she took three blue pills, assuming they were herbal. Cosby has countered that the tablets were Benadryl. Prosecutors, meanwhile, have suspected that the intoxicant was more powerful than an over-the-counter cold medicine.
While there is disagreement about the pills Constand took, prosecutors asked their own toxicology expert about the effects of Benadryl and the sedative quaaludes — which were banned in 1982 — to suggest that perhaps Cosby gave her the stronger of the two.

https://whyy.org/articles/cosby-drug-expert-on-pills-given-to-constand-not-quaaludes/

quote:
Cosby said in an earlier deposition that the pills were the allergy medication Benadryl. But prosecutors in his sexual-assault trial suggested there was reason to believe the drugs were something else, The Los Angeles Times reported last June.

https://cdn.businessinsider.nl/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/c56731408ccee2162ccb96b6cebd85acfee355b5-800x600.jpg

https://www.businessinsider.nl/bill-cosby-andrea-constand-trial-verdict-pills-sex-quaaludes-benadryl-2017-6/?international=true&r=US

quote:
To help her relax, the Cosby Show star offered her “three blue pills,” Constand recalled. “He put his hand out, and I said, ‘What are those?’ And he said, ‘They’ll help you relax.’ And I said, ‘Are they natural? Are they, like, a herbal remedy?’ And he said, ‘No, they’re your friends. Just put them down.'”
https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/bill-cosby-accuser-andrea-constand-he-described-pills-as-my-friends-627716/

quote:
During the visit, he offered her wine and three blue pills, saying "these are your friends, they will take the edge off," she testified. She said she thought they were natural remedies, and she trusted him, so she took them.
https://edition.cnn.com/2018/04/16/us/bill-cosby-andrea-constand-testimony/index.html
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
 -

this bum's getting locked up too

The women who have accused Weinstein of rape include:

1)Lysette Anthony told British police in October 2017 that Weinstein raped her in the late 1980s at her home in London.[96]
2)Asia Argento told The New Yorker that in 1997, Weinstein invited her into a hotel room, "pulled her skirt up, forced her legs apart, and performed oral sex on her as she repeatedly told him to stop".[20]
3)Paz de la Huerta said that Weinstein had raped her on two separate occasions in November and December 2010.[43]
4)Lucia Evans said that after a business meeting in 2004, Weinstein forced her to perform oral sex on him.[20]
5)Hope Exiner d'Amore, a former employee of Weinstein, said that he raped her during a business trip to New York in the late 1970s.[35]
6) According to Mimi Haleyi, Weinstein forcibly performed oral sex on her in his New York City apartment in 2006 when she was in her twenties.[97]
7)Dominique Huett also said that Weinstein forcibly performed oral sex on her and then carried out another sexual act in front of her.[98]
8) Natassia Malthe said that in 2008, Weinstein barged into her London hotel room at night and raped her.[69][99]
9) Rose McGowan wrote on Twitter that she told the Amazon Studios head Roy Price that Weinstein had raped her, but that Price ignored this and continued collaborating with Weinstein.[100] Price later resigned from his post following sexual harassment allegations against him.[101]
10) Annabella Sciorra said that in the early 1990s, Weinstein forced himself into her apartment, shoved her onto her bed and raped her.[58][102]
11) Melissa Thompson, a tech entrepreneur, told Sky News that Weinstein raped her in his hotel room following a business meeting in 2011.[103][104][105]
11)An unnamed woman told The New Yorker that Weinstein invited her into a hotel room on a pretext, and "forced himself on [her] sexually" despite her protests.[20]
13)An unnamed actress told the Los Angeles Times that in 2013, Weinstein "bullied his way" into her hotel room, grabbed her by the hair, dragged her into the bathroom and raped her.[106]
14)An unnamed actress sued Weinstein for sexual battery and assault, alleging that in 2016 he forced her into sex.

Up till now, everyone has been bought and paid off. These are the facts.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

"He may have given her three of them or it could also have been a blue colored sleeping pill."

No I'm dead serious. I don't know why you are talking games and jokes. That is a peculiar remark.
Maybe you dont know the facts. Andrea Constand testified in court Cosby gave her three blue pills.
Cosby said it was Benadryl. It may have been Benadryl and the dose of the blue colored Benadryl is
" take 1 tablet every 4 hours do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours children under 12 years ask a doctor "...
When using this product do not exceed recommended dose marked drowsiness "

So he may have given her this higher dose of three Benadryl or it may have been something even stronger like sleeping pills which also come in different strengths, some colored blue but lied and said it was Benadryl.

In the case of other cases where the women were given a drink he could have used fast acting liquid ketamine or
quaaludes or sleeping pills in higher dose and crushed into a powder. Many pills have warnings not to crush them into powder because they are delivered to the blood stream too quickly.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

No I'm dead serious. I don't know why you are talking games and jokes. That is a peculiar remark.
Maybe you dont know the facts. Andrea Constand testified in court Cosby gave her three blue pills.
Cosby said it was Benadryl. It may have been Benadryl and the dose of the blue colored Benadryl is
" take 1 tablet every 4 hours do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours children under 12 years ask a doctor "...
When using this product do not exceed recommended dose marked drowsiness "

So he may have given her this higher dose of three Benadryl or it may have been something even stronger like sleeping pills which also come in different strengths, some colored blue but lied and said it was Benadryl.

In the case of other cases where the women were given a drink he could have used fast acting liquid ketamine or
quaaludes or sleeping pills in higher dose and crushed into a powder. Many pills have warnings not to crush them into powder because they are delivered to the blood stream too quickly.

Your type of FAKE CLAIMS and WILD-ACCUSATIONS have lead to the false imprisonments of many Black males. You insist on things that haven’t been proven, and you don’t understand half of the material, juridically and from a chemistry point of view. To you, all this is a joke.

Andrea Constand is a lying lesbian.

quote:
STUDY: 5 Of 10 Falsely Convicted Prisoners Are African American

The University of Michigan Law School and Northwestern University School of Law worked together to compile the data, for which they collected detailed information on 873 exonerations. Nearly 1,200 additional exonerations were identified by the researchers, although there is less data for those.

Out of the false convictions for homicides and sex crimes examined by the Big Ten university researchers, DNA evidence proved to be the kicker. Among the 305 charged with sexual assaults, about two-thirds of exonerations came by DNA testing.

http://www.businessinsider.com/study-5-of-10-falsely-convicted-prisoners-are-african-american--5?IR=T

quote:
"According to the FBI, about 95,000 forcible rapes were reported in 2004.8 Based on the statements and studies cited above, some 47,000 American men are falsely accused of rape each year. These men are disproportionately African-American.9"
http://www.mediaradar.org/research_on_false_rape_allegations.php
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com