EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Louisiana Prep School Falsified Transcripts To Get Black Children Into Elite colleges

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Louisiana Prep School Falsified Transcripts To Get Black Children Into Elite colleges
Black Crystal
On permanent vacation
Member # 22903

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Black Crystal         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is sad because it reinforces the perception Blacks are incapable of competing academically with other races, without special help or cheating.

Link

--------------------
BC

Posts: 297 | From: Bronx | Registered: Apr 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tukuler
multidisciplinary Black Scholar
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why not post something on Black American youth achieving academic excellence?

--------------------
I'm just another point of view. What's yours? Unpublished work © 2004 - 2023 YYT al~Takruri
Authentic Africana over race-serving ethnocentricisms, Afro, Euro, or whatever.

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tukuler:

^ THIS.

--------------------
Brought to you by Brandon S. Pilcher

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

Posts: 7080 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Black Crystal
On permanent vacation
Member # 22903

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Black Crystal         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Because 1) this is currently trending in the news so worthy of discussion, 2) I choose what I want to post and 3) it does not deter you from posting something on Black American youth achieving academic excellence.

Okay?

quote:

--------------------
BC

Posts: 297 | From: Bronx | Registered: Apr 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tukuler
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, not OK.

Stop hating on black youth.

Build up, don't tear down.
We know white America's negativity toward black youth.

Your trending article vs dozens of young black achievers and over achievers.

"This is sad because it reinforces the perception Blacks are incapable of competing academically with other races, without special help or cheating."

Sad indeed. Your dialectic is not covert.
That you post nothing to counter your trendy opinion that blacks are incapable of academic heights unless they cheat.

--------------------
I'm just another point of view. What's yours? Unpublished work © 2004 - 2023 YYT al~Takruri

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Black Crystal
On permanent vacation
Member # 22903

Rate Member
Get lost with that shaming tactic. I'm not the one to fall for it. Since when we above critique? Go on somewhere else with that nonsense.

quote:
No, not OK.

Stop hating on black youth.

Build up, don't tear down.
We know white America's negativity toward black youth.

Your trending article vs dozens of young black achievers and over achievers.

Sad indeed.

--------------------
BC

Tukuler
Member # 19944

Nah, i gon stay ri chere.

I am no part of your we.

If you feel ashamed that's on you.

The we I belong to builds a positive future.
When we point out problems we then suggest solutions.

But no problem here.
Many more young black achiever schools than schools fudging transcripts for blacks.

Depends on which image one wants to profligate, and why.

The problem with that school is not black youth.
The problem with that school is its black adult, con-artist, pimping founders.

--------------------

Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You ain't slick. So it's only cool to post about black youth and their performance when NEGATIVE news is trending? And of course no comments about the abuse these kids had to undergo, no real sympathy for these children either. This is only important to you so you can continue complaining about blacks. Whoever sent you needs to bring somebody better because you really suck at pretending to be a black poster. I say that after reviewing the sum of your posts.

Who the hell else would see kids subjected to abuse like this and THAT is all they can say? When elite private schools full of white kids do it or help kids cheat to improve their status, no one makes an issue of race...or any issue at all. IF they were being abused, the response wouldn't simply be "Oh I guess in order to compete with Jews and 'Asians' whites have to resort to cheating" with ZERO attention or care about the fact these kids were abused. Their race would be downplayed and the main story would be concerned about child abuse. Your reaction is not normal. It could only be from someone who doesn't see blacks as equal human beings--even the children. People who read your post wouldn't even KNOW about the abuse unless they knew more about the story.

Oh and just because others can post positive things about black excellence doesn't explain why it's not in YOUR heart to do so. You're always complaining about blacks in academics or digging up white supremacist talking points and wondering why we won't mule and cape for their intellectually deprived notions of race realism.

quote:
Originally posted by Black Crystal:
Because 1) this is currently trending in the news so worthy of discussion, 2) I choose what I want to post and 3) it does not deter you from posting something on Black American youth achieving academic excellence.

Okay?

quote:

Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ase:
This is only important to you so you can continue complaining about blacks. Whoever sent you needs to bring somebody better because you really suck at pretending to be a black poster. I say that after reviewing the sum of your posts.

In addition to what you've observed, I've noticed that the OP's arguments about hair texture etc. being as relevant to "racial" classification of skin color were very similar to those made by a certain Haitian-American troll who got himself banned sometime back. Who also lived in New York (the Bronx to be specific IIRC), also said racist things about black people all the time, and also claimed the Egyptians were white or otherwise non-black. Color me very suspicious.

--------------------
Brought to you by Brandon S. Pilcher

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

Posts: 7080 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This troll in the other thread about dark skin vs. being "African" also said he only "lurks" stormfront.

-

.... But of course he defends typical white supremaicist goalpost shifting, harbors the same arrogant attitude we're supposed to help them make sense of their ideology and has much of the same talking points on race and AE.

-

Glad to know it wasn't just me. I've been suspicious for a good minute.

quote:
Originally posted by Tyrannohotep:
quote:
This is only important to you so you can continue complaining about blacks. Whoever sent you needs to bring somebody better because you really suck at pretending to be a black poster. I say that after reviewing the sum of your posts.

In addition to what you've observed, I've noticed that the OP's arguments about hair texture etc. being as relevant to "racial" classification of skin color were very similar to those made by a certain Haitian-American troll who got himself banned sometime back. Who also lived in New York (the Bronx to be specific IIRC), also said racist things about black people all the time, and also claimed the Egyptians were white or otherwise non-black. Color me very suspicious.

Posts: 2508 | From: . | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Black Crystal
On permanent vacation
Member # 22903

Rate Member
I see I will have to place some trolls on ignore, an awesome feature.

--------------------
BC

Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Egyptsearch:

-

When someone is on your ignore list, that person cannot send you a private message. Ignore lists have no use for anything other than private messages. You may remove people from your ignore list by unchecking the boxes next to the names. The only way to add a person to your ignore list is by accessing the person's profile or on the private message page for a particular message.

Assuming you haven't crawled back to stormfront, we'll see you in a few hours.

-

Tukuler
Member # 19944

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes BC is reminiscent of that 'Haitian' guy but for me that's just about irrelevant.
If BC is black white or whatever also don't bug me.
After all, there are African descended, technically black, self-hating negroes of Stockholm syndrome mentality.

The great thing is Ase always stepping to BC bullshit with neglected facts (the rest of the story).
And T-hotep spreading analyzed wariness that BC means blacks no good.
Oh, and that one needn't adopt a pseudo-black identity here for any reason to be accepted @ ES.

The thing is for us to continue progressing forward and not getting sucked into stand still regurgitation of pre intro level basics.

Who knows, punking BC's anti-black ethnocentrisms may uncover some previously unearthed gems.
It took many years but see how tL now often posts vital Africana.
Hell, one day BC might even come around to spinning the positive thread.

[OK, I'm an idealist, so sue me. ]

--------------------

Black Crystal
On permanent vacation
Member # 22903

Rate Member
I posted a relevant article that is the talk of all circles, whether you guys like it or not. This section of Egyptsearch does cover sociocultural issues. And I will continue to post relevant news until the mods say otherwise. I refuse to bend to intimidation and shame tactics by regular nondescript users. It is absolutely mind boggling that some of these people take issue with just a couple of my post as majority of them are benign in nature!!

quote:
Yes BC is reminiscent of that 'Haitian' guy but for me that's just about irrelevant.
If BC is black white or whatever also don't bug me.
After all, there are African descended, technically black, self-hating negroes of Stockholm syndrome mentality.

The great thing is Ase always stepping to BC bullshit with neglected facts (the rest of the story).
And T-hotep spreading analyzed wariness that BC means blacks no good.
Oh, and that one needn't adopt a pseudo-black identity here for any reason to be accepted @ ES.

The thing is for us to continue progressing forward and not getting sucked into stand still regurgitation of pre intro level basics.

Who knows, punking BC's anti-black ethnocentrisms may uncover some previously unearthed gems.
It took many years but see how tL now often posts vital Africana.
Hell, one day BC might even come around to spinning the positive thread.

[OK, I'm an idealist, so sue me. ]

--------------------
BC

Black Crystal
On permanent vacation
Member # 22903

Rate Member
Perhaps this thread is better suited for the Kemet section, after reviewing it. Mods if you agree could you move it to that section? That probably would solve the problem and eliminate trolls. Thanks.

--------------------
BC

Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
The problem isn't the story. The problem is the way you responded to it. The article is the talk of all circles. But in black circles it's much more normal for people to see the kids as human beings and care about the abuse the kids suffered. You had none. Zero. Nada. Didn't care about the child abuse at all. The only reason you posted this was to to center the conversation on non-black people and the potential stereotypes they may feel vindicated to have. What normal person would see or hear a child getting abused and that's their ONLY concern let alone their first? It shows you'll probably never see our kids as equal to yours. You would NEVER. EVER. come after your own kids like that. If they were preyed upon and abused by a predatory school you would NOT be using it to complain about whites failing to keep up with 'Asian' and Jewish achievement. Even if you didn't know that a lot of mostly white elite prep schools do similar things, or that elite colleges are struggling to keep down Asian enrollment for seats going mostly to whites, you shouldn't have had to have known that to feel that such a take on the article was strange. Only anti black racists and sellouts have so much hate towards blacks that they have no emotional ability to see the inappropriateness of centering other people's racist stereotypes in a situation like this.

Are all your threads about this? No. But when you finally discuss white supremacists and import topics from their sites that you "lurk", you defend their views and positions, and demand we mule for them intellectually and find a way to make rational their irrational views. Then get frustrated when we say no. Normal black folks don't do stuff like that. I remember telling the last white supremacist before the thread was deleted (and he got banned) that his only topics were complaining about whites being victimized by blacks, black inferiority, etc (which of course gave him away). So I've been ready for the next ones to step their game up. I even told him to do so next time he came back. White supremacists instruct their moles to make accounts on other sites and set up shop for years before actively trolling so your making a some other threads doesn't mean anything. Your level of caping for white supremacist rhetoric is far beyond what would be normal for the average black person. Especially one with as much access to information as you've had on ES. Whether you aren't black or you're black but don't identify with us, y'all always show your colors eventually.

quote:
I posted a relevant article that is the talk of all circles, whether you guys like it or not. This section of Egyptsearch does cover sociocultural issues. And I will continue to post relevant news until the mods say otherwise. I refuse to bend to intimidation and shame tactics by regular nondescript users. It is absolutely mind boggling that some of these people take issue with just a couple of my post as majority of them are benign in nature!!

[/QB][/QUOTE]
Tukuler
Member # 19944

Ase boomaye!!! Ase boomaye!!!

--------------------

Black Crystal
On permanent vacation
Member # 22903

Rate Member
What white supremacist views I defend? I don't know of any. PLease itemize those you feel I defend, and if they are founded I will own up to them.

quote:
The problem isn't the story. The problem is the way you responded to it. The article is the talk of all circles. But in black circles it's much more normal for people to see the kids as human beings and care about the abuse the kids suffered. You had none. Zero. Nada. Didn't care about the child abuse at all. The only reason you posted this was to to center the conversation on non-black people and the potential stereotypes they may feel vindicated to have. What normal person would see or hear a child getting abused and that's their ONLY concern let alone their first? It shows you'll probably never see our kids as equal to yours. You would NEVER. EVER. come after your own kids like that. If they were preyed upon and abused by a predatory school you would NOT be using it to complain about whites failing to keep up with 'Asian' and Jewish achievement. Even if you didn't know that a lot of mostly white elite prep schools do similar things, or that elite colleges are struggling to keep down Asian enrollment for seats going mostly to whites, you shouldn't have had to have known that to feel that such a take on the article was strange. Only anti black racists and sellouts have so much hate towards blacks that they have no emotional ability to see the inappropriateness of centering other people's racist stereotypes in a situation like this.

Are all your threads about this? No. But when you finally discuss white supremacists and import topics from their sites that you "lurk", you defend their views and positions, and demand we mule for them intellectually and find a way to make rational their irrational views. Then get frustrated when we say no. Normal black folks don't do stuff like that. I remember telling the last white supremacist before the thread was deleted (and he got banned) that his only topics were complaining about whites being victimized by blacks, black inferiority, etc (which of course gave him away). So I've been ready for the next ones to step their game up. I even told him to do so next time he came back. White supremacists instruct their moles to make accounts on other sites and set up shop for years before actively trolling so your making a some other threads doesn't mean anything. Your level of caping for white supremacist rhetoric is far beyond what would be normal for the average black person. Especially one with as much access to information as you've had on ES. Whether you aren't black or you're black but don't identify with us, y'all always show your colors eventually.

quote:

[/QB][/QUOTE]

--------------------
BC

Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Well in your most recent display of tapdancing:

-Defending their attempts to limit definitions of blackness to SSA despite their history (that extends to the modern day) of implicitly or explicitly labeling non-SSA people as black (Negritos, Blackfellas, etc). This has been discussed with you more than once and you still bring it up after this was explained the first time.

-Defending their attempts to insist on a common phenotypic substructure in all those they've labeled black, though you have been asked to explain what that is. As you have been told: They have throughout history treated Ethiopian, Negroid, Caucasoid, etc faced peoples as "black." They've treated people with hair textures and colors that are also shared to some degree with European diversity as "black." Despite the absurdity of this you still cape for supremacist talking points that insist there IS a way to connect this diversity in a way that is sound as a biological construct.

-You consistently use this white supremacist approach of goal post shifting, and distorting history to gaslight blacks who have reason to believe AE (especially southern AE) history is black history. By gaslight I mean react when blacks claim historical theft by acting as though these white supremacists on boards you "lurk" on are heroes protecting people who "don't want to be black" when race isn't something you choose. You're old enough to to know this is the reality of race and yet like other white supremacists, you feel that you can bend those rules to talk down at "negroccentrics."

I have no interest in derailing extensively what should be a conversation about child abuse to discuss your agendas. You can go back to that stormfront thread you made to deal with your recent display of foolery if you want to deal with it there. I still haven't had a reply to any of my main points.

But back to the main topic, please in the future have some tact. You could've just made a new thread or bumped the old thread you made earlier complaining about black kids in academics. This was in very poor form. You would never poke at white kids failing to make marks like Asians if it'd been them being abused like this, so I don't want to see it on this site for blacks.

It's sad that the kids' abuse is taking a backseat to centering non blacks but it's not surprising to see racists do it. In the black community this constant centering of other people when we're being abused is often why it takes us so long to come forward. I wonder how much those alumni were thinking about the extent these racists took joy in hearing their story. Just sick and underscores that many private schools do stuff like this. Especially when they're asking for thousands per student a year. Nobody PAYS thousands of dollars a year for a school that's performance looks like a public school a kid can attend for free.

Black Crystal
On permanent vacation
Member # 22903

Rate Member
Are you kidding?!?!?!?! Please. My own eyes convey to me the fact Blacks of Sub Sahara ain't the same as those above the Sahara. I observed this before I ever knew what a white supremacist was. And one more, why would I critique Asian and White kids on a BLACK SITE????!

quote:
Well in your most recent display of tapdancing:

-Defending their attempts to limit definitions of blackness to SSA despite their history (that extends to the modern day) of implicitly or explicitly labeling non-SSA people as black (Negritos, Blackfellas, etc). This has been discussed with you more than once and you still bring it up after this was explained the first time.

-Defending their attempts to insist on a common phenotypic substructure in all those they've labeled black, though you have been asked to explain what that is. As you have been told: They have throughout history treated Ethiopian, Negroid, Caucasoid, etc faced peoples as "black." They've treated people with hair textures and colors that are also shared to some degree with European diversity as "black." Despite the absurdity of this you still cape for supremacist talking points that insist there IS a way to connect this diversity in a way that is sound as a biological construct.

-You consistently use this white supremacist approach of goal post shifting, and distorting history to gaslight blacks who have reason to believe AE (especially southern AE) history is black history. By gaslight I mean react when blacks claim historical theft by acting as though these white supremacists on boards you "lurk" on are heroes protecting people who "don't want to be black" when race isn't something you choose. You're old enough to to know this is the reality of race and yet like other white supremacists, you feel that you can bend those rules to talk down at "negroccentrics."

I have no interest in derailing extensively what should be a conversation about child abuse to discuss your agendas. You can go back to that stormfront thread you made to deal with your recent display of foolery if you want to deal with it there. I still haven't had a reply to any of my main points.

But back to the main topic, please in the future have some tact. You could've just made a new thread or bumped the old thread you made earlier complaining about black kids in academics. This was in very poor form. You would never poke at white kids failing to make marks like Asians if it'd been them being abused like this, so I don't want to see it on this site for blacks.

It's sad that the kids' abuse is taking a backseat to centering non blacks but it's not surprising to see racists do it. In the black community this constant centering of other people when we're being abused is often why it takes us so long to come forward. I wonder how much those alumni were thinking about the extent these racists took joy in hearing their story. Just sick and underscores that many private schools do stuff like this. Especially when they're asking for thousands per student a year. Nobody PAYS thousands of dollars a year for a school that's performance looks like a public school a kid can attend for free.

--------------------
BC

Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
Deflecting again. Please go to the other stormfront thread you made to discuss your response to me on black phenotypic variety as no one was ever arguing all blacks looked the same and you know this. Strawman arguments aside, I never said you'd post stories about whites falling behind Asians on ES. I said that if you were to comment (doesn't matter where) about white children being abused in all sorts of vile ways in the interests of improving or falsifying test scores/transcripts, you would not be whining to all the white folks mourning over the abuse of their kids about how they're measuring against Asians or how people of color would have a reinforced stereotype of white failure to get the top positions without cheating. Most people would see the inappropriateness of that because people living in the west are better trained to understand the values of white lives--children obviously included.
Black Crystal
On permanent vacation
Member # 22903

Rate Member
I don't know if I ever said it here but based on the data, Asians outperform Whites on White generated IQ tests. That fact invalidates the notion IQ tests are racially or culturally biased. So there you have it. I just admitted Asians are more intelligent than Whites, collectively.

quote:
Deflecting again. Please go to the other stormfront thread you made to discuss your response to me on black phenotypic variety as no one was ever arguing all blacks looked the same and you know this. Strawman arguments aside, I never said you'd post stories about whites falling behind Asians on ES. I said that if you were to comment (doesn't matter where) about white children being abused in all sorts of vile ways in the interests of improving or falsifying test scores/transcripts, you would not be whining to all the white folks mourning over the abuse of their kids about how they're measuring against Asians or how people of color would have a reinforced stereotype of white failure to get the top positions without cheating. Most people would see the inappropriateness of that because people living in the west are better trained to understand the values of white lives--children obviously included.

--------------------
BC

Ase
Member # 19740

Rate Member
It actually doesn't vindicate the objectivity of IQ tests, but I have no interest in derailing this topic because I'm not going to offer you the satisfaction of centering this conversation on the attitudes of racists. This is about our children. I didn't say you denied that Asians had higher IQs. What I said was that it'd be better understood if a white child was subjected to this abuse, that it's not appropriate to center the conversation around the beliefs of people who hate whites in the interests of vindicating those people's beliefs that they're less intelligent than "Asians" and "must cheat."

There's enough emotional interest in the lives of white children to understand there's certain lines you don't cross. You'd never see a story about prep school abuse against white kids, and the ONLY thing the press is concerned with (or the general society) is whites cheating to get ahead of Asians. That'd be the among the last conversations people would think to have. You're always expecting us to bow our head to double standards that elevate non blacks and their opinions over the feelings of black people. When it comes to sex abuse scandals, physical assault, and other crimes from people who're white against people who're white, white victims are never encouraged to harbor the anxiety of making their entire race look bad by coming forward. And if someone did want to talk about it, most would understand that you would especially not do that in a community full of white folks that are already upset over the abuse of their kids. But even in a community full of blacks, y'all (as usual) have no shame. You come up in here with so little respect for us that you'd dare arrive to center yourselves and other non blacks over our kids. You can go back to stormfront if you think it's going down like that. If black people want to get ahead, before they try to do anything else, the first thing they need to internalize is that they are equal. No more listening and accepting double standards like this. If you don't care about the abuse they suffered just stop. Make a new thread to talk about race and IQ if you want but this is so tacky.

quote:
I don't know if I ever said it here but based on the data, Asians outperform Whites on White generated IQ tests. That fact invalidates the notion IQ tests are racially or culturally biased. So there you have it. I just admitted Asians are more intelligent than Whites, collectively.

quote:

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@ BC,

The IQ thing is problematic because IQ scores are heavily environmentally laden--given that there's also a genetic component.

The average Asian IQ would amount to approximately 88 given the following.

China:population 1.4 billion, IQ 95.
India: population 1.4 billion, IQ 82
Indonesia: population 264 million, IQ 87
Philippines: population 105 million, IQ 86
Pakistan: population 200 million, IQ 84
Nepal: population, IQ 78

All the other Asian countries score at less than 100, except

Japan: population 126 million, IQ 106
Hong Kong: population 7 million, IQ 106
South Korea: population 52 million, IQ 105
Singapore: population 6 million, IQ 108

Total population approximately 200 million.

This population is less than 5% of the population of Asia.

The average IQ of Europe is approximately 96.
Some European scores: Greece 92, Ireland 95, Spain(Lynn 1978) 87, Portugal 95, Romania 94, Sicily 90.

Immigrants from Southern and Eastern Europe to the U.S. during the Interwar years scored 85 on IQ tests.

Interestingly enough, the IQ of U.S. blacks taken after Post Civil Rights years is put at 91(See Dickens and Flynn, 2006, Psychological Science). According to Shuey(1968), the IQ of blacks was put at 85--for many generations.

The IQ of Mexico has been put at 85, that of Guatemala, 79, Honduras 78, etc.

Apparently what counts is a very positive attitude toward education. East Asians clock in at the highest positions on STEM tests.
https://www.google.com/search?q=pisa+rankings+2017+by+country&client=firefox-b-1&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj76PfroJbfAhXnjlQKHZk9BYEQsAR6BAgEEAE&biw=1067&bih=487

In the U.S. Nigerians come off as the most educated people in the U.S.
https://www.chron.com/news/article/Data-show-Nigerians-the-most-educated-in-the-U-S-1600808.php

The Problematic of Racial Classification

U.S. Kevin Hart(much in the news these days) obviously looks different from Beyonce or Cory Booker--yet all 3 are classified as black in the U.S. The interesting fact he is that 60% of North Africans if born in the U.S. would be--without contradiction--be considered black. So which is it? The largest population of North Africa by far is that of Egypt(100 million).
They along with other U.S. blacks would be classified as "persons of color".

The implicit point being made here is that the colonial inspired "Sub-Saharan Africa" which is the sly preference now for the colonial "black Africa" is tendentious and pseudo-racially forced.
https://www.google.com/search?q=rural+egyptian+people++images&client=firefox-b-1&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwirqtj6opbfAhVCwMQHHZwOA4QQ7Al6BAgEEBs&biw=1067&bih=487#i mgrc=Rcyv6Wm1mAgamM:

Young Moroccans

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1&biw=1067&bih=487&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=aecOXMaWBJHw9AP8nIHQAg&q=rural+moroccan++++young+children+++images&oq=rural+moroccan++++young+chi ldren+++images&gs_l=img.12...10382.13480..17833...0.0..0.370.2529.0j2j2j5......1....1..gws-wiz-img.......35i39.a5OX8PReg2g

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com