EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » State of the Forum

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: State of the Forum
Punos_Rey
Administrator
Member # 21929

Member Rated:
Icon 4 posted      Profile for Punos_Rey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So members, I wanted to give you all a chance to voice your opinions, complaints, etc about the Deshret forum and its current admin/moderator. What is going right? What could be improved in this forum? Say whatever you want but I request that if you have a complaint please offer some kind of solution, and absolutely no disrespect towards mods/Admins will be tolerated. Air your grievances, don't tear people down.

--------------------
 -

Meet on the Level, act upon the Plumb, part on the Square.

Posts: 574 | From: Guinee | Registered: Jul 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lanoforge
On Vacation
Member # 23087

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lanoforge         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Youtube videos cannot be embedded. What gives?
Posts: 59 | From: Queens NYC | Registered: Jul 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cryptid:
I find like 95% of threads are lowbrow or garbage and there's a very low amount of new editors- I have no idea why Sam let you lot be mods. lol Forum is almost dead.

why did you start a new membership if you think it's 95% garbage?

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness

you said you have been absent for 3 years so what other names did you use back then?

quote:
Doesn't really matter since I don't intend to hang around

Are you embarrassed? you can't tell us who you are, not any of you old names? You forgot them all?
Posts: 42918 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

In January 2018, out of good faith since this forum is now properly moderated

quote:
In May/June 2017 the admin, Sam, finally came here after I reported this website to its web-host (and even filed a report to the FBI.) and they contacted him by email, and we also spoke. He then appointed new mods and there was a forum clean up with many bans of users. I should have never gotten him to appoint other mods, and just asked him to make me a mod. I would then have banned almost everyone and invited my old "Hamitic" friends here to run the place [Wink]

So the forum is properly moderated but if you had the chance you would have replaced us with your friends
Posts: 42918 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Matt68
Member # 23016

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matt68     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,
How are things going?

That guy that has the Uncharted X videos on the manufacturing of the vase makes you think.

How did earlier vases be better than later?
What happened?
And HOW did they make perfect computer style vases?

Amazing…….just amazing.
🤓🥸❤️

Posts: 61 | From: Australia | Registered: Jan 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com