EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » It has been Reported Runoko Rashidi died on Facebook

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: It has been Reported Runoko Rashidi died on Facebook
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Family, it is with our most sincere and deepest regret that the family of Dr. Runoko Rashidi announced the sad news that he has transitioned into the ancestral realm on today, August 2nd, 2021. He was on tour in Kmt, doing what he loved most. He will be greatly missed. Please allow his family the time and privacy needed during this difficult moment. We will be posting more information as it becomes available.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/248030185535251/posts/1497093720628885/

--------------------
C. A. Winters

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 9 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure I agreed with everything the man claimed, but RIP to him anyway.

--------------------
Brought to you by Brandon S. Pilcher

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

Posts: 7083 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for beyoku     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RIP
Posts: 2463 | From: New Jersey USA | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tukuler
multidisciplinary Black Scholar
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My his memory be a blessing
as his teachings be a lesson

--------------------
I'm just another point of view. What's yours? Unpublished work © 2004 - 2023 YYT al~Takruri
Authentic Africana over race-serving ethnocentricisms, Afro, Euro, or whatever.

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheTruth01
Member # 23246

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheTruth01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RIP to this great Black academic. He has been in the fight for decades, and was introduced to millions of people with Tariq Nasheed's Hidden Colors series.

quote:
Originally posted by BrandonP:
Not sure I agreed with everything.

Ok. Well for his legacy sake tell me, what you have a problem with that he claimed and I can school you on what lead him to his conclusions. If I read some of the other threads correctly, you are not even Black right? If that's the case, then man you are really overstepping your bounds bro!
Posts: 29 | From: Haberdashery, MS | Registered: Jul 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com