EgyptSearch Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Black Americans Americans, Slavery false, how could wood boats carry millons of slave

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Black Americans Americans, Slavery false, how could wood boats carry millons of slave
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes people me back and proud of the things i have been learning since me back.

Slavery is a lie, Black people could not of been tracked down or just line up to be slaves and also the wood boats could not of survived the voyages to another hemisphere and back the boats were wooden so they would of broken down not to mention wood boats could not carry that much people without sinking even nonstop from Africa to America would be futile because the travelling distance would be too time consuming

-
https://www.autoevolution.com/news/worlds-largest-wooden-sailing-ship-to-sail-on-historical-route-using-biofuels-168603.html

Thats as big as a ship gets and holds possibly less then 150 people.

So people must rethink the slavery talk. Slavery talk about black people is done just to depress Black people

Edit: Slavery denial is worth an instant ban. You've been warned.

[ 04. May 2022, 05:16 AM: Message edited by: Punos_Rey ]

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Video:

Slavery and Suffering - History Of Africa with Zeinab Badawi [Episode 16]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajI8lkYdmAk

Posts: 42940 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com