EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » When did the Nubians required their Eurasian ancestry?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: When did the Nubians required their Eurasian ancestry?
Baalberith
Ungodly and Satanic Entity
Member # 23079

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baalberith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's has been once thought that the Lower Nubians required their Eurasian ancestry via Arab expansion. While this isn't implausible and is even supported, the Kulubnarti samples from Lower Nubia and Kadruka sample from Middle Egypt actually put holes in this idea. The latter could be connected to the expansion of the Cushitic speakers from the Eastern desert. What I want to know is a. how old is Eurasian ancestry in the Sudanese i.e. Nubian population, b. What was its source and timescale c. were the Lower Nubian cultures such as Kerma, Cushitic/Afrasian, d. what happened to the Mesolithic Nubians & finally e. how does these all of these questions coincide with original Nubian speakers and the Nilotic presence in Nubian and Egyptian civilization?
Posts: 331 | From: Hell | Registered: Jun 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if possible please post article title on Kulubnarti samples from Lower Nubia and URL,
and a related quote
thanks

Posts: 42934 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com