EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » When did the Nubians required their Eurasian ancestry? » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Baalberith
Member # 23079
 - posted
It's has been once thought that the Lower Nubians required their Eurasian ancestry via Arab expansion. While this isn't implausible and is even supported, the Kulubnarti samples from Lower Nubia and Kadruka sample from Middle Egypt actually put holes in this idea. The latter could be connected to the expansion of the Cushitic speakers from the Eastern desert. What I want to know is a. how old is Eurasian ancestry in the Sudanese i.e. Nubian population, b. What was its source and timescale c. were the Lower Nubian cultures such as Kerma, Cushitic/Afrasian, d. what happened to the Mesolithic Nubians & finally e. how does these all of these questions coincide with original Nubian speakers and the Nilotic presence in Nubian and Egyptian civilization?

the lioness,
Member # 17353
 - posted
if possible please post article title on Kulubnarti samples from Lower Nubia and URL,
and a related quote
thanks

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com