EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » French Riots

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: French Riots
Yatunde Lisa Bey
Member # 22253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yatunde Lisa Bey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nahel. French Algerian boy who loves rugby and wanted to be a mechanic. Killed by the police at 17 years old.

-

-

--------------------
It's not my burden to disabuse the ignorant of their wrong opinions

Posts: 2707 | From: New York | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was he Amazigh?
Posts: 8805 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go back to Africa-interesting considering what happened in Tunisia where SSA are fleeing after the President called for locals to attack black immigrants
Posts: 8805 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Poor kid. Sad to see that racist police brutality isn't just a US issue.

--------------------
Brought to you by Brandon S. Pilcher

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

Posts: 7083 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Antalas
On vacation
Member # 23506

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Antalas         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-:
Go back to Africa-interesting considering what happened in Tunisia where SSA are fleeing after the President called for locals to attack black immigrants

They are telling this to a black woman

here the video : https://twitter.com/GuiraudInd/status/1673753759665496077?s=20

Posts: 1779 | From: Somewhere In the Rif Mountains | Registered: Nov 2021  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Link doesn’t work @Antalas
Antalas
On vacation
Member # 23506

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Antalas         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Link doesn’t work @Antalas

strange it works for me :

-

maybe try this link :

https://twitter.com/i/status/1673768756521082916

Posts: 1779 | From: Somewhere In the Rif Mountains | Registered: Nov 2021  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Antalas
On vacation
Member # 23506

Here is when they killed the young north african :

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/1SkqV1a-RmI

Riots are happening due to the recurring instances of young North Africans being murdered without solid justification. The police force in Western Europe isn't as diverse as the american one and unfortunately harbors racist individuals who seize any opportunity to assault or kill North Africans. This explains the current wave of riots.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Was the boy Amazigh?
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Sad they keep doing this to NAs smh

quote:
Originally posted by Antalas:

Riots are happening due to the recurring instances of young North Africans being murdered without solid justification. The police force in Western Europe isn't as diverse as the american one and unfortunately harbors racist individuals who seize any opportunity to assault or kill North Africans. This explains the current wave of riots.

Antalas
On vacation
Member # 23506

quote:
Was the boy Amazigh?

I've read he was kabyle so yes but I haven't verified the source
LoStranger
Member # 23740

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LoStranger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I'll admit I feel two ways about this:

As bad as I feel for the kid. I haven't forgotten the LONG standing racism of North Africans against Black Africans. Everything from their scholars calling black people "dumb animals" enslaving blacks disportionately (even going as far as to enslave fellow Black "Muslims") to the very recent Tunisian riots against Blacks. And of course everything in between (Slavery of Black Africans in Libya after the death of Gaddafi)

While I hate seeing injustice committed against innocent people especially against innocent minorities let's be honest here Western Europeans treat North Africans exactly like North Africans treat Black Africans there's a part of me that feels this is a bit of karma coming there way.

Posts: 58 | From: United Kingdom | Registered: Mar 2023  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Antalas
On vacation
Member # 23506

quote:
Originally posted by LoStranger:
quote:

As bad as I feel for the kid. I haven't forgotten the LONG standing racism of North Africans against Black Africans. Everything from their scholars calling black people "dumb animals" enslaving blacks disportionately (even going as far as to enslave fellow Black "Muslims") to the very recent Tunisian riots against Blacks. And of course everything in between (Slavery of Black Africans in Libya after the death of Gaddafi)

While I hate seeing injustice committed against innocent people especially against innocent minorities let's be honest here Western Europeans treat North Africans exactly like North Africans treat Black Africans there's a part of me that feels this is a bit of karma coming there way.

How does this justify the killing of a 17 year old person ? What does the teenager that got killed have to do with any of this ? Are you suggesting that racism isn't universal or that certain ethnic groups are inherently more malevolent than others ?
Askia_The_Great
Administrator
Member # 22000

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Askia_The_Great     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LoStranger:
quote:

Yea… Lets not go there. This has nothing to do with the boy. Also North Africans and SSA normally share the same neighborhoods in France and go through the same racial issues in France.
Posts: 1891 | From: NY | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yatunde Lisa Bey
Member # 22253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yatunde Lisa Bey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Was the boy Amazigh?

I think he was Arabic

-

--------------------
It's not my burden to disabuse the ignorant of their wrong opinions

Posts: 2707 | From: New York | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shebitku
Member # 23742

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shebitku     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why is my post deleted?

The truth isnt allowed here?

Posts: 206 | From: Nibiru | Registered: Mar 2023  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com