EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Kemet » Arbery Killing uncensored

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Arbery Killing uncensored
Tukuler
multidisciplinary Black Scholar
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Uncalled for deletions following

Meanwhile the Tatum apology for yte is right post remains intact

--------------------
I'm just another point of view. What's yours? Unpublished work © 2004 - 2023 YYT al~Takruri
Authentic Africana over race-serving ethnocentricisms, Afro, Euro, or whatever.

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tukuler
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Censored] thread needs be renamed
Murder of Ahmaud Arbery

or at the least
Killing of Ahmaud Arbery
as he was not merely shot.
Ahmaud was shot 3X to be killed.

@Ish
Keep up the good work tracking down the reputed facts as this goes along.

Too much conflicting 'testimony'.

Which are lies and what's the truth?
Will we ever really know everyone's actual involvements?

Got anything more current from the GBI?
https://theintercept.com/2020/05/14/georgia-bureau-of-investigation-ahmaud-arbery/
https://gbi.georgia.gov/press-releases/2020-05-14/ahmaud-arbery-murder-investigation
 -
https://www.wjbf.com/news/georgia-news/gbi-arbery-family-attorneys-release-statements-on-note-left-at-site-of-ahmauds-death/

--------------------
I'm just another point of view. What's yours? Unpublished work © 2004 - 2023 YYT al~Takruri

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tukuler
Member # 19944

This is why the photo seemingly IDing a McMichaels at a Ku Klux Klan event is indeed
appropriate and must be restored if not reposted in the Kemet forum for safekeeping.

quote:
The GBI — which is generally revered throughout the state and is often brought in to investigate police-involved shootings of current or former officers, like Gregory McMichael, to get around conflicts of interest — has repeatedly been accused of mishandling such investigations — in some cases intentionally. The agency has botched cases in which the investigating officers appeared to be motivated by racism, leading to wrongful convictions. The agency has also repeatedly failed to hold accountable and break up powerful networks of officers who broke laws in the course of their work — causing and covering up overwhelming violence.

Join Our Newsletter
Original reporting. Fearless journalism. Delivered to you.
I’m in

In Georgia, where the Klu Klux Klan once infiltrated every level of law enforcement, racism can play a role in violent crimes and the way they are investigated. Arbery’s case is no different: There are clear parallels to the lynch mobs that routinely chased, tortured, and murdered black Americans from the time of slavery through the 1960s. Between 1877 and 1950, more than 4,000 black people in the U.S. — including 589 people in Georgia — were killed in lynchings. The KKK’s stranglehold over Georgia’s law enforcement apparatus decades ago laid the groundwork for a historically deadly relationship between the cops, white people, and black people. The white supremacist underpinnings of U.S. law enforcement continue to echo throughout the country, as shown by the multiple other police-involved shootings and others murders that have taken place since Arbery was killed — and are being covered up and drowned out during the ongoing pandemic.

What GA po-lice did to a yte wmn.
https://investigations.ajc.com/caroline-small-shooting/

--------------------

Tukuler
Member # 19944

Think there was one other but didn't save it.

@YL

Read the article @ the AtlantaJournalConstitution Atlanta news now
https://investigations.ajc.com/caroline-small-shooting/

Law enforcement official said the car was pinned in
tires were flat to the rim and vehicle posed no threat.

The same Johnson woman recusing herself from Ahmaud's
case handled the cover up in the Small's case.

=-=-= AJC excerpts

“This is the worst one I’ve ever investigated,” said Mike McDaniel, a retired GBI agent who supervised the 2010 criminal investigation into the officers’ actions. “I don’t think it’s a good shoot. I don’t think it’s justified.”

Perry told the investigators prior to viewing the 31-minute tape that he was pro-law enforcement and skeptical that the officers in the Small shooting had done anything wrong, McDaniel said. As he watched the video, however, Perry’s demeanor changed, McDaniel said.

Officer Sasser’s dash cam video shows Small backing up into the utility pole, then pulling forward and bumping into his county vehicle. At roughly the same time, Georgia State Patrol Trooper Jonathan Malone is seen running behind Small’s vehicle in an effort to extract her from the driver’s side, but he retreats when he sees Glynn County officers with their guns pointed at the Buick.

“Let me get out there and get her out,” Malone calls out to the other officers, according to the GBI audio transcripts.

“Hold on, hold on,” one unknown officer responds.

“If she moves the car, I’m going to shoot her,” Simpson says.

Moments later gunfire erupts and Small is hit by police bullets.

In the video, the chase ends when Trooper Malone, leading the pursuit, bumps the rear of the Buick and it spins to a stop. Sasser quickly positions his Glynn County police car on her front bumper, essentially confining her between the utility pole and his car and the state trooper’s vehicle.

After the video finished, Acting DA Perry hung his head and “turned green,” McDaniel told the AJC and Channel 2.

“We’re going to have to take this to a grand jury,” Perry said, according to McDaniel. “This is bad.”

A young prosecutor in the office named Jackie Johnson also wanted to be Brunswick DA and announced her intentions just three days after the shooting.

she was sworn in Aug. 12 in a ceremony attended by lawmakers, local judges and police officers, according to news reports. Two days later, she was quoted in the Brunswick News saying she intended to delay taking Small’s case to a grand jury, originally scheduled for later that month.

Johnson waited a year to present the Small case to a grand jury. In the interim, she asked a mentor to review the evidence. Rick Currie, the DA in neighboring Waycross, had worked with Johnson when she was fresh out of law school.

Currie told Johnson he thought the officers should be charged with felony murder, Currie told the AJC and Channel 2.

Instead, Johnson undertook a highly unusual set of maneuvers. She cut a deal with the two officers, asking them to waive their right to a 15-day advance notice of any indictment. In return, she agreed not to offer an indictment for grand jurors to consider — unless they asked for one.

Almost unheard of in grand jury proceedings, Johnson also shared the state’s case and evidence with the officers’ attorneys two months before the grand jury met, according to court records.

The grand jury convened Aug. 17, 2011, and Johnson’s deference to the officers showed,

Johnson also allowed the officers’ attorneys to cross-examine GBI Agent Smith in the grand jury chamber. Having already been granted access to the evidence, they came prepared.

Smith “described the two lawyers basically just taking over the grand jury from Jackie,” McDaniel told the AJC and Channel 2. “It’s like nothing I’ve ever heard of before.”

After the grand jury’s decision was announced, the grand jurors were dismissed. About half of them, according to Smith’s sworn deposition, hugged officers Sasser and Simpson on the way out.

=-=-=

So you can see why I said the NAACP is useless
because it advocates Johnson resign rather than
be prosecuted for obstruction of justice or
something with teeth in it to make her serve time.

--------------------

Yatunde Lisa Bey
Member # 22253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yatunde Lisa Bey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my posts have been censored so I am taking a screen shot of everything of mine that has been deleted

--------------------
It's not my burden to disabuse the ignorant of their wrong opinions

Posts: 2699 | From: New York | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tukuler
Member # 19944

I suggest using your browser's save page function everytime you post to Deshret to sidestep Tl's personal bias.

Or just post outside Deshret where tL has no overriding controls.

Apparently posters love to have theLioness censor or delete their contributions than to post elsewhere outside her disruptions.

tL's charm and charisma, I guess, makes all bow down and defer to whatever

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for taking the screen shots. they're back up for my screen shots of the same
Posts: 42918 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tukuler
Member # 19944

^ You're welcome to post here too along every other voice as an equal contributor.

Though of course ES at large will prefer posting to your thread.

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
thanks for taking the screen shots. they're back up for my screen shots of the same

But you the one deleted 'em in the first place
Have some balls/eggs and stand your ground.
Why back down now? Maybe you'll reverse yourself
and delete 'em again later pending how the wind blows

--------------------

Tukuler
Member # 19944

Ahmaud Arbery 'may have been looking for drink of water' when he visited construction site near where he was killed - as new video shows multiple people wandered around the property the day of the shooting

https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2020/05/15/4260884007946727834/640x360_MP4_4260884007946727834.mp4

• J. Elizabeth Graddy, the attorney for homeowner Larry English, released videos that showed a black man walk onto the site
  • She says his movements suggest he was looking for a faucet on the premises
  • The lawyer added: 'There is a water source at the dock behind the house as well as a source near the front of the structure'
  • Graddy's remarks come after the Arbery family's attorney released new video that showed 'frequent visitors' on the site the day of the shooting
  • In one clip, a man and woman walk onto the property holding an object
  • Another shows two young boys making their way onto the grounds

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8324003/Security-cam-video-raises-new-questions-Arbery-shooting.html

--------------------

Tukuler
Member # 19944

Despite what's obvious to most eyes
it doesn't mean jury will convict
even if blx are on it

See Netflix
Trail by Video
episode 3
41 Shots

--------------------

Tukuler
Member # 19944

Photos of supporters and vigil attenders a week ago

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8303973/Cops-review-new-video-man-appears-Ahmaud-Arbery-minutes-killing.html

--------------------

Tukuler
Member # 19944

Even FOX News

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ahmaud-arbery-video-chased-minutes-father-son-shot-lawyer

--------------------

Yatunde Lisa Bey
Member # 22253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yatunde Lisa Bey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the other thread was locked....the monitor in the other thread was trying to figure out a way to blame the victim

Blaming the victim is a certain kind of racism

Black doesn’t mean criminal. Conservatives should know that by now.
Ahmaud Arbery is just the latest black victim to have his character smeared

That reaction is a story almost as unsurprising as the death of yet another unarmed black man. This was the latest of several high-profile killings of young African American men in which the alleged criminal backgrounds of the victims have been used to sway public perception, influence legal proceedings and even impact national politics. The reflexive instinct to blame the victims in cases like this is rooted in a desire to correlate blackness with criminality — to imply their untimely death was because they did something wrong. The benefit of the doubt, the presumption of innocence, didn’t exist for these victims, and under these auspices, justice is not blind; it becomes merely partisan and corrupt.

African Americans know that our society validates the lives of some while invalidating the lives of others. Every time a black man is shot and killed is followed by attempts to tip the scales of justice to assume their criminality while giving their shooter the benefit of the doubt. Justice is not blind when it clearly picks one side and enables unarmed black men to be tarred with the “thug” label when they get killed with near impunity. Victim-blaming is too often used to cover for otherwise incompetent and lazy “policing” and a flawed justice system. The law and pundits’ attempts to smear character essentially say that if you’re not white, you’re not right.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2020/05/18/ahmaud-arbery-conservatives-reaction/

--------------------

Posts: 2699 | From: New York | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tukuler
Member # 19944

Ahmaud did have three priors
Nothing worthy of judge jury executioner treatment

https://www.ajc.com/news/crime--law/records-show-neighborhood-edge-before-arbery-final-jog/P9shmCoRGj90XFWbKfApmJ/

Arbery had a few run-ins with law enforcement, records show.

In early December 2013, more than a year after he had graduated, a school resource officer spotted a handgun in his waistband as he waited to enter a basketball game at the Brunswick High School, records show. Arbery ran, and police chased and arrested him. Arbery admitted he was armed but no longer had the gun. Police later found a .380 caliber semi-automatic handgun in front of the gym. He was charged with weapons possession at a school and obstructing an officer.

On Nov. 7, 2017, a police officer spotted Arbery sitting alone in his 2001 gold Toyota Camry in Townsend Park and asked what he was doing. Arbery said he was rapping alone in his car and protested the police officer’s questions and attempts to search his car.

“I’ll tell you why I’m here, man, because this area is known for drug activity,” the officer responded, according to records. Arbery stepped toward the officer, who told him to back off.

“You bothering me for nothing,” Arbery said. “I’m working at the Blue Beacon.”

A second officer arrived shortly and forced Arbery to his knees with the threat of his Taser. No charges were filed.

In early December, police responded after Arbery and three friends were accused of trying to steal a television from a Brunswick Walmart. The officer ordered all four to sit on the parking lot. Arbery tried to stand up as he argued about whether he had done anything. The officer handcuffed Arbery face-down on the asphalt.

The shoplifting charge prompted an investigation into his probation status by the Glynn County District Attorney’s office in early 2018. Greg McMichael led the investigation that led to the revocation of Arbery’s probation.

--------------------

Yatunde Lisa Bey
Member # 22253

Rate Member
Ex-officer charged in Arbery killing lacked training: Documents
Greg McMichael, who retired in 2019, appeared to lose his power to arrest for years after failing to obtain training.

Some have alleged McMichael's long work tenure at the Brunswick district attorney office - where he worked from 1995 to 2019 - played a role in the delayed arrest.

It appears McMichael did not have the power of arrest from 2006 to 2014, a power necessary for law enforcement to carry out several tasks. This could present legal difficulties, according to the documents. McMichael again lost his power to arrest just months before he retired in 2019.

'Liability'
A 2014 email to District Attorney Jackie Johnson, the current DA of Glynn County whose office is currently under investigation in relation to the Arbery case, shows that another investigator who spoke with McMichael about the lapse in training found that "liability for any improper actions by Greg would fall on Greg, the District Attorney's Office and you personally".

Johnson's office did not immediately respond to Al Jazeera's request for comment. Johnson has denied any bias in the case in interviews with local media.

Johnson wrote to the agency overseeing McMichael's training certification that the lapse was "a great embarrassment to me and Investigator McMichael"

McMichael lists personal health and financial difficulties, as well as a failure to receive proper accreditation, as reasons for the lapse in training hours in a document that appears to be part of a waiver for hours missed.

"As is the case with many heart attack survivors, I began to suffer from post heart attack Clinical Depression," he writes.

"The depression made me unable at times to focus on important tasks" like attaining the proper hours of law enforcement training, McMichael continued.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/05/officer-charged-arbery-killing-lacked-training-documents-200515144454365.html

--------------------

Tukuler
Member # 19944

And "they" said Ahmaud the one had psyche issues [Roll Eyes]

YL, feel free to repost your censored contributions here
where we feel the hurt and pain of yet another loss of a
potential Shining Star in our galaxy.

--------------------

Yatunde Lisa Bey
Member # 22253

Rate Member
'A bright light' | Ahmaud Arbery's former coach, best friend pay tribute to a life gone too soon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzYyMzuOJno

--------------------

Yatunde Lisa Bey
Member # 22253

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tukuler:
And "they" said Ahmaud the one had psyche issues [Roll Eyes]

YL, feel free to repost your censored contributions here
where we feel the hurt and pain of yet another loss of a
potential Shining Star in our galaxy.

Thank you.. the below was censored

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CI1FYamkok
Legal expert: Defense will likely try to prevent jury from seeing Ahmaud Arbery shooting video

also, change of venue
the legal expert says video shows that McMichaels will not be able to use self defense

--------------------

zarahan aka Enrique Cardova
Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Yatunde Lisa:
Thank you.. the below was censored

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CI1FYamkok
Legal expert: Defense will likely try to prevent jury from seeing Ahmaud Arbery shooting video

also, change of venue
the legal expert says video shows that McMichaels will not be able to use self defense

Actually this is not what the legal expert says at all. He indicates that
the video shows that the self-defense argument is shaky given an unarmed
Ahmaud accosted by people in a pickup truck with guns. Doesn't mean
that the defense cannot be used. Of course, they are gonna use it.

AlJazeera article says:
It appears McMichael did not have the power of arrest from 2006 to 2014, a power necessary for law enforcement to carry out several tasks. This could present legal difficulties, according to the documents. McMichael again lost his power to arrest just months before he retired in 2019

Al Jazeera may not be familiar with US state/local laws.
The power to arrest as a law enforcement officer will be irrelevant. What
the defense is based on is a CITIZEN'S ARREST.

--------------------
Note: I am not an "Egyptologist" as claimed by some still bitter, defeated, trolls creating fake profiles and posts elsewhere. Hapless losers, you still fail. My output of hard data debunking racist nonsense has actually INCREASED since you began..

Posts: 5905 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zarahan aka Enrique Cardova
Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

https://www.ajc.com/news/crime--law/records-show-neighborhood-edge-before-arbery-final-jog/P9shmCoRGj90XFWbKfApmJ/

In early December 2013, more than a year after he had graduated, a school resource officer spotted a handgun in his waistband as he waited to enter a basketball game at the Brunswick High School, records show. Arbery ran, and police chased and arrested him. Arbery admitted he was armed but no longer had the gun. Police later found a .380 caliber semi-automatic handgun in front of the gym. He was charged with weapons possession at a school and obstructing an officer.

On Nov. 7, 2017, a police officer spotted Arbery sitting alone in his 2001 gold Toyota Camry in Townsend Park and asked what he was doing. Arbery said he was rapping alone in his car and protested the police officer’s questions and attempts to search his car.

“I’ll tell you why I’m here, man, because this area is known for drug activity,” the officer responded, according to records. Arbery stepped toward the officer, who told him to back off.

A second officer arrived shortly and forced Arbery to his knees with the threat of his Taser. No charges were filed.

In early December, police responded after Arbery and three friends were accused of trying to steal a television from a Brunswick Walmart. The officer ordered all four to sit on the parking lot. Arbery tried to stand up as he argued about whether he had done anything. The officer handcuffed Arbery face-down on the asphalt.

The shoplifting charge prompted an investigation into his probation status by the Glynn County District Attorney’s office in early 2018. Greg McMichael led the investigation that led to the revocation of Arbery’s probation.

Exactly. But those of us who have been around, we already know the
game plan- it will be to demonize Ahmaud. Video is already circulating
of those run-ins with the law. How how come such video is so readily
available, but in so many other cases, video is "not available?"
The county is making sure it gets out quickly because it shows
Ahmaud as sort of a "menace", and the usual right wing and "alt-right"
sites have jumped on it of course, as we knew they would.

Unfortunately in the video Ahmaud is portrayed in an unflattering
"black thug" stereotype, in terms of language, activity etc etc,
which his detractors are exploiting to the hilt. I am surprised that
Ahmaud is alive actually after than run in with police. He did
almost everything wrong in encounters with police. (NOTE: This
does not mean anyone "deserves" to get shot or rights violated.)
He got out of his car. He walked up on police quickly. He started
yelling at them and using profanity. He looks strung out, or dealing.
All this will be used against him, to portray him as the stereotypical
"thug type." Precedents? Michael Brown in Ferguson.

He is definitely not one of the admirable, clean-cut, disciplined
young men Farrakhan is churning out. BUT, this dies not mean he
"deserved" to be shot, or accosted by vigilantes. This time around
there is no Obama Admin probe to expose the corruption of
local officials. Ahmaud's family may face an uphill battle.

Ahmaud encounter with police
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1v7o_6uI9R0

--------------------
Note: I am not an "Egyptologist" as claimed by some still bitter, defeated, trolls creating fake profiles and posts elsewhere. Hapless losers, you still fail. My output of hard data debunking racist nonsense has actually INCREASED since you began..

Posts: 5905 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

To be honest, from what this article has presented, the only thing that might be construed as shady is the first one. It does seem a bit strange to bring a gun to a high school, unless he had it on for self-protection. The other two situations sound more like racial profiling as usual. Regardless, none of them could justify him getting murdered by those hateful wackos.

--------------------
Brought to you by Brandon S. Pilcher

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

Posts: 7069 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yatunde Lisa Bey
Member # 22253

Rate Member
My opinion on both videos.. contrary to opionon that it demfames Mr. Arbery.. actually shows his behavior to be non-threatening and non-violent when it comes to law enforcement..

-
https://nypost.com/2020/05/19/new-ahmaud-arbery-video-shows-2017-i-arrest/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter

HMAUD ARBERY
COPS GOT AGGRESSIVE IN 2017
... Tried Tasing Him While Hands Were Up

Video of Ahmaud Arbery getting frisked and patted down by cops in 2017 might say a lot about Glynn County PD's attitude toward black people ... keeping in mind Gregory McMichael was once a member of that force.

The video shows 2 officers questioning Ahmaud after finding him alone in his car, in a Brunswick, GA park in November 2017. The officers asked to search his car, and the scene got intense when he said no and stepped toward his car. The officers immediately told him to stop and get his hands out of his pockets.

Despite the fact Ahmaud immediately obeyed their orders -- and had his hands in the air -- one officer pulled his taser and fired it. Now, the weapon malfunctioned, but Ahmaud was already getting down on the ground anyway.

About two minutes earlier, the officers had asked for ID, and Ahmaud complied and explained he'd been rapping in his car on his day off. When the officer came back with his license, Ahmaud said, "I ain't got s**t on me. What the f**k you f**king with me for?"

The officer told him the area was known for drug activity and then proceeded to frisk Ahmaud for weapons. He had nothing on him, and there was nothing illegal about him parking in the area.

Still, the officer wanted to search his car ... and that's when the attempted-tasing went down ... despite the fact, they already knew he had no weapon on him.

He was not arrested or cited for anything.

The question now ... is the video, first obtained by the Guardian, relevant to Ahmaud's murder? You could argue it shows the Glynn County PD harassing a young black man who was guilty of nothing more than sitting in his car.
Of course, one of his accused murderers, Gregory McMichael, is a retired detective with GCPD, who we know now told police to have at least one resident contact him directly if there was any sign of an intruder.

-

--------------------

mena7
Member # 20555

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mena7   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the killing of the Black man Ahmaud Barberry was barbaric and the two White men that killed him should be arrested, put on trial and send to prison.

--------------------
mena

Posts: 5374 | From: sepedat/sirius | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yatunde Lisa Bey
Member # 22253

Rate Member
McFool's accomplice is arrested William Bryan has been arrested on charges of Felony Murder & Criminal Attempt to Commit False Imprisonment.

-

--------------------

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

In early December 2013, more than a year after he had graduated, a school resource officer spotted a handgun in his waistband as he waited to enter a basketball game at the Brunswick High School, records show. Arbery ran, and police chased and arrested him. Arbery admitted he was armed but no longer had the gun. Police later found a .380 caliber semi-automatic handgun in front of the gym. He was charged with weapons possession at a school and obstructing an

Was that gun legal or illegal?

quote:

That was troubling behavior. He should have kept quiet and comply, even though he was bothered a lot by cops. The car he was in also had an expired license plate.

As a black male he should be aware of these things and minimize the risks. It may not be fair, but that is the reality we are in.

quote:

I did see the camera footage. I am not even sure if he did it. They arrested him for something else, and charged him with that as well.
Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tukuler
Member # 19944

It's darn nigh impossible to be a black male
(blackmail) in the USA and not have a run in
with the pouvoir resulting in detainment and
fingerprinting since it's systemic and helps
feed the prison slave wage production system
plantation, a result of [American Negroe]s
being America's permanent underclass.

--------------------

Yatunde Lisa Bey
Member # 22253

Rate Member
 -

--------------------

Tukuler
Member # 19944

The Supreme Commander of the NFAC concluded that
Ahmaud Arbery was hunted in the same three man
manner used on 'gators. Also, a woman living in the
cul-de-sac neighborhood ratted the murderers as
'card carrying' klan members.

Later, the law arrived at the conclusion Mr Arbery
was hunted by the three men at the murder scene.

Click me
 -

Click me
 -

Until its rebirth may YAH rest your soul Ahmaud.

--------------------

Tukuler
Member # 19944

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me, an unexpected great victory in the USA
Freedmen's on going continuous struggle toward
their long overdue civil and human rights.

Please now rest in peace Ahmad Arbery, you should not had to die, no way, no how [Frown] You will not be forgotten.

Openly hunting nigras now illegal in Georgia.
Big upset for the Republican Party & some Dixiecrats too.

https://www.cbsnews.com/live/cbsn-local-ny/video/20211125123836-all-three-men-charged-in-the-death-of-ahmaud-arbery-in-georgia-have-been-found-guilty/#x

--------------------

Thereal
Member # 22452

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thereal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I might be cynical on this particular case but there seemed only two options for the mostly white jury: innocent or guilt. It should be hella obvious that Ahmad death wasn't justifiably in any sense of the word for any sane person.
Posts: 1123 | From: New York | Registered: Feb 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yatunde Lisa Bey
Member # 22253

Rate Member
Ahmaud Arbery news - latest: Mother ‘very thankful’ as Travis and Gregory McMichael get life without parole

Gregory and Travis McMichael, white father and son convicted of murdering Black jogger Ahmaud Arbery, have been sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole plus 20 years.

A judge handed down the sentences in Glynn County, Georgia, on Friday afternoon. The McMichaels’ neighbour and co-defendant William “Roddie” Bryan Jr was sentenced to life with the possibility of parole after 30 years served.

The sentence came nearly two years after the three men chased Arbery, who was unarmed, through a neighbourhood in their trucks before shooting him in February 2020. The attack was captured in footage filmed by Bryan Jr.

All three men stood trial in November on nine charges: one count of malice murder, four counts of felony murder, two counts of aggravated assault, one count of false imprisonment and one count of criminal attempt to commit false imprisonment.

Travis McMichael was convicted of and received the top sentence for malice murder, while Gregory McMichael and Bryan Jr received their top sentences for felony murder.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com