EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Kemet » Ancient and historical pictures of Israelites and other Semites in the Levant (Page 7)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: Ancient and historical pictures of Israelites and other Semites in the Levant
Tazarah
Why are you stalking my social media?
Member # 23365

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tazarah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Geneticists agree that proto-semites had haplogroup E

Yet the pseudos keep trying to insert other haplogroups and claim these people are Israelites

Y-DNA markers do not change. Stop being pseudo

-

Posts: 2696 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2021  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Antalas
On vacation
Member # 23506

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Antalas         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tazarah:

Yet the pseudos keep trying to insert other haplogroups and claim these people are Israelites

"semite" is a language family it doesn't mean anything about religion or genetics and natufians are a paleolithic population (they didn't look black either).

Meanwhile these are the Y-DNA results of ancient levantines who lived in what is now Lebanon and Israel/Palestine :

-
 -

quote:
In addition, the two Sidon_BA males carried the Y-chromosome haplogroups45 J-P58 (J1a2b) and J-M12 (J2b) (Tables 1 and S4; Figure S11), both common male lineages in the Near East today.
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929717302768

Let alone the autosomal results. Can't believe I'm literally trying to debunk the narrative of someone who believes that ancient jews looked like afro-americans... all of this because of his childish attempt to feel some kind of kinship with the people he regularly meets in his bible.

Posts: 1779 | From: Somewhere In the Rif Mountains | Registered: Nov 2021  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tazarah
Member # 23365

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tazarah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Proto-semites had E Y-DNA markers, which means their descendants would as well.

Afro-asiatic, semitic, whatever you want to call them --

Their Y-DNA haplogroups were E. Not J

Ancient Israelites (descendants of proto-semites) would have had haplogroup E just like their ancestors.

1 + 1 = 2

A B C D E F G

Why are you so obsessed with trying to make it seem as though J came from E?

Oh yeah, because you're a gaslighting pseudo euronut

quote:

-

Posts: 2696 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2021  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hebrew is only one of the Semitic languages
and the ancestors of the Israelites may or may not have originally spoken a Semitic language.
And also may or may not have included
people not originally from the Levant.

Posts: 43121 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tazarah
Member # 23365

^ I am talking about the physical proto-semites themselves

Geneticists agree that they had haplogroup E

Antalas is trying to create a strawman by bringing language into the equation because he is getting manhandled

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This thread is supposed to be for pictures.
First you tried to divert it by posting up text about Qibt and Copts that you have posted about literally 25 times before in other threads and now you are diverting with genetics and now language as well as your off topic ad-hom post copies spams
that he has already spammed about dozens of times before

Proto-Semitic is the hypothetical reconstructed proto-language, not a people
It is the hypothetical linguistic ancestor to the Semitic languages. There is no consensus regarding the location of the Proto-Semitic Urheimat (origin) scholars hypothesize that it may have originated in the Levant, the Sahara, or the Horn of Africa or Arabian Peninsula

Posts: 43121 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tazarah
Member # 23365

Is lioness the troll crying about a thread not going the way she wants? You and these clowns troll all my threads

They were misrepresenting history in this thread so I presented scholastic historical documentation to expose them

And they brought up DNA in here, not me. So you can shutup about that as well

Now what Y-DNA haplogroup does this genetic source say that proto-semites had?

-

Antalas
On vacation
Member # 23506

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Antalas         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[QB] Proto-semites had E Y-DNA markers, which means their descendants would as well.

Afro-asiatic, semitic, whatever you want to call them --

Their Y-DNA haplogroups were E. Not J

Ancient Israelites (descendants of proto-semites) would have had haplogroup E just like their ancestors.

1 + 1 = 2

A B C D E F G

Why are you so obsessed with trying to make it seem as though J came from E?

Oh yeah, because you're a gaslighting pseudo euronut

We're not talking about "proto-semites" here but ancient israelites/jews. Between the latter and the former there are easily more than 8k-9k years are you implying that no migrations or movement of population occured during this timeframe in the Middle east ?

Moreover I don't care about what you think ancient israelites should have, I just literally posted the results so there is no place for speculation now.

Also I never tried to make "J came from E" wtf are you talking about ? Read correctly what I post or maybe it's a problem of IQ idk.

("euronut" I'm not european but ok)

Posts: 1779 | From: Somewhere In the Rif Mountains | Registered: Nov 2021  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
I guarantee further discussion with Tazarah will lead absolutely nowhere, he's in spam mode now already has the same graphic up 3 times already on this same page, skull about 3 inches thick.
He's strictly in repetition mode now, dont fall for it

Tazarah
Member # 23365

So basically antalas is saying that over time, E markers turned into J markers. That's literally what he is arguing everytime he tries to say Israelites had J markers

I've cited numerous DNA sources stating that proto-semites had haplogroup E, and a study saying that the Natufians (HAPLOGROUP E) were the MOST LIKELY JUDEAN PROGENITORS

Do you know what proto means? It means original

Do you know what Judean progenitors means? It means the ancient Israelites descend from them

Thus, common sense tells us that descendants of the original semites would also have some clade of haplogroup E

Not J, or anything else

Do you know how Y-DNA works buddy?

I'm sure you do, but you want to play dumb and spew pseudo euronut rhetoric

J is not afro-asiatic, semitic, whatever you want to call it

And PROTO SEMITES did not have haplgroup J, they had E

So you trying to make a case for J or anything else other than E is remedial at best

Tazarah
Member # 23365

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness,:
I guarantee further discussion with Tazarah will lead absolutely nowhere, he's in spam mode now already has the same graphic up 3 times already on this same page, skull about 3 inches thick

Well when dealing with people like you and antalas, etc., who think they can gaslight and convince people that bloodlines and Y-DNA change over time, the only thing I can do is continue to shove evidence in your face that demonstrates how pseudo you are

P.S, I don't see you crying about archeotypery spamming the same pseudo CGI images over and over again

I wonder why not? Oh yeah, you're a pseudo troll

And birds of a feather flock together

The Lyingess's opinion is soooo important [sarcasm]

-

Tazarah
Member # 23365

"Yes -- proto-semites, which are the progenitors of the semitic/afro-asiatic bloodline, had E haplogroups and yes I acknowledge the fact that J came from the caucusus and has no relation to ancient proto-semites but I still say ancient Israelites had J because I am a pseudo euronut"

-- antalas

Antalas
On vacation
Member # 23506

"Yes I keep using strawman arguments because I'm not able to refute the peer-reviewed papers Antalas posted"

"Yes I clearly see that most of these ancient samples from the Levant were under J but I avoid them because it makes me feel unconfortable I want to believe ancient israelites were people who looked like me"

"Yes there is easily 9000 years that separates "proto-semites" from ancient jews but let's pretend no movement of population occured during this time period"

"yes I clearly see that population in the middle east all have consistent amount of "proto-semite" ancestry but still autosomal dna is "pseudo""

"Yes antalas posted different papers who all reach the same conclusions about ancient israelites being similar to modern day near eastern population but hey you know what ? Let's avoid that and use XIXth century quotes relating the subjective point of view of some white americans"

-- Tazarah

Tazarah
Member # 23365

Antalas; if geneticists agree that the ancestors of the ancient Israelites had Y-DNA haplogroup E, then how in your pseudo euronut mind can you possibly come to the conclusion that they magically transformed into having J markers, regardless of how much time has passed?

In another 8,000 or so years, is J going to transform into a different Y marker?

It's not a strawman argument, it's an accurate breakdown of the retarded pseudo nonsense that you are trying to spew.

The only person who has your back on this is the Lyingness and that honestly is not a good indication.

This is what we call cognitive dissonance.

🤡

Archeopteryx
Member # 23193

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Archeopteryx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It seems that Tazarah does not understand one smack about populations genetics, or the dynamics of movements of peoples in the ancient Levant. He is just stuck in his dreamworld where everyone was black.

Stop trolling this thread, you are just too daft to understand those articles and diagrams which Antalas posted.

--------------------
Once an archaeologist, always an archaeologist

Posts: 2878 | From: Sweden | Registered: Mar 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tazarah
Member # 23365

Archeotypery, maybe you can help your buddy out.

If geneticists agree that the ancestors of the ancient Israelites had Y-DNA haplogroup E, then how on earth does the passing of time allow them to transform into people with J markers?

Please explain.

Y-DNA is passed down from father to son and remains the same, unless an EXTERNAL population comes in from somewhere else.

Are these J markers going to transform into something else again in another 8,000 years or so?

This is not trolling -- it's exposing euronut pseudoism

Tazarah
Member # 23365

P.S.,

The clown who literally trolled my thread about the Igbo people being recognized as bloodline Israelites is accusing me of trolling his thread because facts are hurting his feelings and destroying his euronut pseudoism.

Rofl

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
and the ancestors of the Israelites may or may not have originally spoken a Semitic language.

Therefore one cannot know if the Israelites were all of one haplogroup,
end of tangent

Tazarah
Member # 23365

^ proto-semites had haplogroup E, according to geneticists.

Do you know what proto means? It means original, the first of it's kind

To then say that Israelites, who descend from proto-semites, would have any haplogroup other than E is the most pseudo thing you have ever said

You're a pseudo troll and your laughable input in this thread solidifies it even further

Tazarah
Member # 23365

The problem is these racist pseudo euronuts like archeotypery, antalas and Lyingness know that a large quantitity of so-called african americans or "west africans" have Y-DNA haplogroup E

As do large quantities of other so-called "black" people

So they want to do as much mental gymnastics as possible to try making it seem like ancient Israelites were anything other than haplogroup E,

Even though the ancestors of the Israelites undeniably had haplogroup E

They are even willing to gaslight and display cognitive dissonance without any shame at all

Completely hilarious. And they wonder why the "BHI movement" is growing so fast and has become so popular

Non-white people are tired of the obvious and retarded euronut lies and pseudoism that has plagued the world for centuries

Get over it already and stop making yourselves look like idiotic clowns

Yatunde Lisa Bey
Member # 22253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yatunde Lisa Bey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

end of tangent

Do you read the bible?

--------------------
It's not my burden to disabuse the ignorant of their wrong opinions

Posts: 2731 | From: New York | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tazarah
Member # 23365

The Lyingness does not read the Bible at all, in another thread she attacked me and called me racist for saying God has a chosen people (Deuteronomy 7:6), for saying that the nations have judgements coming (Jeremiah 30:11), etc.

She even said "no fair God would be like that" after I pointed these things out

She's pure emotion + pseudoism

Antalas
On vacation
Member # 23506

quote:
Originally posted by Archeopteryx:
It seems that Tazarah does not understand one smack about populations genetics, or the dynamics of movements of peoples in the ancient Levant. He is just stuck in his dreamworld where everyone was black.

Stop trolling this thread, you are just too daft to understand those articles and diagrams which Antalas posted.

Exactly It's a lost case.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

So they want to do as much mental gymnastics as possible to try making it seem like ancient Israelites were anything other than haplogroup E,

It is likely that the Israelites may have been of haplogroup E but they might also have been of haplogroup T and J as well and I just post on the previous page ancient Israel remains around the time period of the Israelites bearing T and E (although this is just at one site)
Also the Lemba tribe in South Africa carry E, J and T ancestry

You dont want to hear that because of your own racism and attempts at exclusion to define "fake Jews"

As well, on a biological level the mitochondrial DNA, female side of the ancient Israelites is the other half of who they are

I am not part of this "they" I think for myself

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Yatunde Lisa:
quote:
quote:

end of tangent

Do you read the bible?
I have read some of it
It falls under that category of what Tazarah calls "pseudo"

^^ this for example is complete bullshit,
no more believable than the Easter bunny or Santa Claus

It's time to wake from fantasy land

If God exists God would be out there expanding the universe not choosing select groups of humans to be special and above other people. It's a disgusting concept and has no basis in reality.
It's a tribal myth and it's primitive

Tazarah
Member # 23365

Antalas agrees with lioness

Ouch my feelings are hurt

Antalas please explain how the Israelites (according to you) have a different Y-DNA haplogroup than their natufian ancestors?

👉🏾🤡👈🏾

Tazarah
Member # 23365

quote:
but they might also have been of haplogroup T and J as well and I just post on the previous page ancient Israel remains around the time period of the Israelites bearing T and E (although this is just at one site)

Source or shutup, troll

You're pure pseudo and when you get debunked you start deflecting and trying to divert attention away from the original topic

If proto-semites, the ancestors of the Israelites, had haplogroup E, please explain how it is genetically possible for their descendants (the Israelites) to be anything other than E?

You're 200% pseudo

👉🏾🤡👈🏾

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
here we go, because he is not confident in his arguments he come in with the ad hominem graphics repetitiously, the one above he has probably posted 30 times before and has nothing to do with the topic.

Talking to Tazarah is pointless, he simply incapable of grasping certain facts and concepts,

Message to self and others:
dont feed the spam troll

Tazarah
Member # 23365

^^^ after being asked for sources to support her pseudoism, the Lyingness deflects as usual and says I'm using ad homs

But Lyingness must have forgotten that she was throwing ad homs at me yesterday in this thread and even before yesterday as well

Not only is Lyingness a pseudo troll, but a pathetic deflecting hypocrite as well

-

Tazarah
Member # 23365

"Tazarah is not capable of grasping mine and antalas's pseudo logic which suggests that Y-DNA haplogroup E must have transformed into other Y markers over a certain period of time"

-- the Lyingness

-

Tazarah
Member # 23365

According to Lyingness; God can't do godly things like expand the universe simply because he has a chosen people

Rofl

Tukuler
multidisciplinary Black Scholar
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Antalas:
quote:

Exactly It's a lost case.

Says the one who doesn't know what an autosome is.

--------------------
I'm just another point of view. What's yours? Unpublished work © 2004 - 2023 YYT al~Takruri
Authentic Africana over race-serving ethnocentricisms, Afro, Euro, or whatever.

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tukuler
Member # 19944

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

end of tangent

Do you read the bible?
I have read some of it

If God exists God would be out there expanding the universe not choosing select groups of humans to be special and above other people. It's a disgusting concept and has no basis in reality.

Don't look now but the universe is expanding
and has been since Beresheith "In the beginning,"
the plosive B of both Beresheith and Big Bang.

Everything's in motion as set by Yah (physics) before His sabbatical.
haAdam (humanity) is the destined master of the physical plane who has
the God given job of tikkun olam or making better/repairing a world
with God intended built in flaws.

After eons of progressive spiritual existence a human's soul evolves into
a spirit being tasked with creating a universe better than this one we all
complain about --why'd God make 'skeeters, disease, and birth defects?

=-=-=-=

And ah yes ain't that nothing?

"Gods are real only because people believe in them."

One tribal confederacy's deity is the one the majority
of the World's professing population believes in.

Israel is that tribal confederacy.
Yah (short form) is their deity.

Unless one 'stands firm' in USA courts, one must touch
and swear by the collection of books of Israelite law lore
legend and legacy with the help of God (You Know Who Ah,
like it or lump it it is what it is.

Is there any nationality on Earth whose national/tribal God(s)
don't have members siphoned off to worshiping and praying to
the God of Israel either alone (Hebraic or Islamic) or
in non-Semitic triune palatability (Christianity, Mormonism, etc).

No other small tribe's tiny nation's God(s) are worshipped in every country.
Only 'Vodun' Orisha and Vedic God(s) even come close.

Mmhmm how 'bout that
* Western Aithiopia
* Joppa/Tel Aviv Aithiopia
* Eastern Aithiopia
God(s) have traveled wide alongside their believers
and been adopted and adapted by those of some other
race(s) (because of their universal human appeal).

=-=-=-=

Everyone has the right of self-determination
to reject, accept, whatever have you, deity
or even the concept of a god, without reproach.

Your there's no such thing as (a) god
is no better than belief in God(s).
There've always been atheist yet
theists always outnumbered them
and the deist put together.

Must still be some use or value to society as a whole.

--------------------
I'm just another point of view. What's yours? Unpublished work © 2004 - 2023 YYT al~Takruri

Posts: 8179 | From: the Tekrur straddling Senegal & Mauritania | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fity7
Banned
Member # 23572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fity7   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

end of tangent

Do you read the bible?
I have read some of it

The Bible is Truth, and that statement is True. GOD LOVES the Jews and is protecting Israel but GOD LOVES Christians and wishes for you to be saved. Through Israel, Messiah JESUS came and died for the sins of the world if they repent and believe in Him.

Don’t let triggered desperate blackwashing afrocentric nutcases deter you from the Truth of GOD, they’ll get there’s, for now their life revolves around going all over the internet trying to spread their nonsense and getting triggered at me when I show non negroid Egyptian mummies Lol!!

--------------------
Heyy

Posts: 106 | From: Usa | Registered: Mar 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fity7
Banned
Member # 23572

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fity7   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The Lyingness does not read the Bible at all, in another thread she attacked me and called me racist for saying God has a chosen people (Deuteronomy 7:6), for saying that the nations have judgements coming (Jeremiah 30:11), etc.

She even said "no fair God would be like that" after I pointed these things out

She's pure emotion + pseudoism

Weren’t you the one commenting on my lipstickalley thread emotionally triggered like 10 times like the 100 other afrocentric racist nuts when I showed no ancient Egyptian mummy has nappy hair or a negroid skull? LOL

You’re so jealous of the Jews ur a little old failure who’s life revolves around trying to convince the world ur a Jew and getting triggered by me, I literally own ur emotions

--------------------
Heyy

Posts: 106 | From: Usa | Registered: Mar 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fity7
Banned
Member # 23572

Rate Member
quote:
Well, one thing is for sure, the ancient Israelites did not look like this. They would have looked like other Levantines and Middle Easterners. Black ("negroid") ancient Israelites in the Levant is just a black-centric fantasy.

-

LOL nice job. I’d be spamming ancient Egyptian caucasoid mummies and Hebrew depictions vs Sub Saharan depictions side by side but it’s a real pain on this site.

Truth is they Never can explain the depictions that alone proves they submitted to you/me and all they can do is whine and be triggered.

--------------------
Heyy

Tukuler
Member # 19944

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tukuler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And what's wrong with the Easter Bunny?
Been around since the European Neolithic.
https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/the-ancient-origins-of-the-easter-bunny-180979915/

Wouldja accept good ol Greek Saint Nicholas
insteada the Coca Cola creation Santa Claus?

I separate the Greek Orthodox saint
from the northern European guy who
goes around the world giving away
when we all know they went around
the world taking all they could.

--------------------

Tazarah
Member # 23365

@Fity7

In case you haven't noticed, everyone here ignores you for the most part

Because they all know you're a mentally challenged pseudo troll who is obsessed with following me all over the internet

Yet you try to make it seem like you are somehow important

Rofl rofl rofl

And Biblical prophecy says there will be world peace when the real Israelites return to the holy land. No more violence and wars and definitely no yearly gay pride parades

Tazarah
Member # 23365

Why don't the pseudo euronuts ever show this image of Judahite captives on the Lachish reliefs?

Could it be because they undeniably look like Tyrone and Tyreek from the hood? Instead of Biff and Pete from HR?

-  -

"Harper's Bible Dictonary" by Achtemeier, Paul J; Harper & Row, page 362-- (1985) San Francisco : Harper & Row, Society of Biblical Literature

https://archive.org/details/harpersbibledict00tion/page/361/mode/1up?q=Duweir&view=theater

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -
 -
Elamite prisoners of Assyrian King Ashurbanipal,
Elam Nineveh

Tazarah
Member # 23365

^ You think just because you make a meme and put "Louvre Museum" that makes it real?

Do you have a source other than your meme? Because I've searched and can't find anything about the bas-relief I've posted being Elamite prisoners

...maybe because the source I referenced actually got it right, and you're just a lying pseudo?

Wow, I wish I could get away with posting memes as sources

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -
Tazarah
Member # 23365

quote:
^ You think just because you make a meme and put "Louvre Museum" that makes it real?

Do you have a source other than your meme? Because I've searched and can't find anything about the bas-relief I've posted being Elamite prisoners

...maybe because the source I referenced actually got it right, and you're just a lying pseudo?

Wow, I wish I could get away with posting memes as sources

Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 010     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
About the sculpture head, of course it is contested exactly who it depicts since it did not came with a name tag, but nothing rule out it is a king. And it is still not a "negroid" head

-

According to scholars, this isn't even what you claim or try to imply it is. They have no idea if it was even an Israelite, or what kingdom he ruled, or if he even ruled one at all.

Nobody ever said that there wasn't caucasian people in the Levant. That's a strawman argument, because you're pseudo -- as multiple others have already pointed out.

Dude sees dark hair and a beard, so he's like yep, he's an ancient Hebrew. lol smh
Posts: 22249 | From: Omni | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 010     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
* Figurine of a semitic slave from ancient Egypt, located in the Hecht Museum (Haifa, Israel). The figurine clearly depicts a "black" or "negro/negroid" individual.

The person who took the photos and uploaded them is a non-black, israeli woman who goes by the name of Hanay:

https://commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Hanay

Where do you see a "negro" ?? He looks like modern egyptians or arabs. A "negro" would be this :

-

That's actually a Souther Sudanese. But when you have a narrative an narrow view on things, you are quick to call hime "a negroe".

Irony is, E-M78 represents 74.5% of haplogroup E*, the highest frequencies observed in Masalit and Fur populations.
~Hisham Y. Hassan et al.

Masalit:

-

https://joshuaproject.net/people_groups/13578/SU

Fur:

-

http://www.101lasttribes.com/tribes/fur.html

Posts: 22249 | From: Omni | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
After amerindians, we now have to prove israelites were not "black" either ...lol anyway I don't see the point of making this when we literally have the dna of people who lived in this area in ancient times :

-
 -
 -

Members on this site are mostly afro-americans that means mostly west african with some NW european ancestry ; they absolutely have nothing to do with the ancient levant. Moreover palestinians/lebanese often look quite similar to my people yet you do not see me claiming their civilization or history simply based on look.

I agree with you, the constant black painting is quite silly.
How come there is over 20 Afroasiatic languages in West Africa?

All these ethnic West African groups relate the Afro Asiatic branch, either genetically or linguistically and sometimes both. The Guus, Jilbe, Jimi, Jonkor, Ju, Kabali, Koenoem, Kofa, Kubi, Kupto, Lagwan, Langas, Luri, Lushi, Mabire, Maha, Mangas, Maslam, Mbara, Midah, Mser, Ngamo, Nggwahyi, Ngwaba, Pa’a, Polci, Sha, Shua, Siri, Sukur, Tahaggart, Tala, Tetserret, Tule, Tulai, Oubi, Zaar, Zari, Zeem, Zizilivakan, Zanaga, Zialo, Zul, Zumaya

(Aren Wilson-Wright, The Word for ‘One’ in Proto-Semitic 1
Journal of Semitic Studies, Volume 59, Issue 1, Spring 2014, Pages 1–13,)

(John Huehnergard, The Semitic Languages)

(Roger Blench, The Afro-Asiatic Languages)

(Paul Newman, The Chadic Language Family: Classification and Name Index,spoken in Nigeria, Cameroon, Chad, and Niger.)

quote:
“Haplogroup L2a1 was found in two specimens from the Southern Levant Pre-Pottery Neolithic B site at Tell Halula, Syria, dating from the period between ca. 9600 and ca. 8000 BP or 7500-6000 BCE”
(Fernández, E. et al., MtDNA analysis of ancient samples from Castellón (Spain): Diachronic variation and genetic relationships, International Congress Series, vol. 1288 (April 2006), pp. 127-129.)

-

Yatunde Lisa Bey
Member # 22253

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yatunde Lisa Bey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
 -

And amenhotep 3 was clearly negroid in his statues so what does that say about Egyptian representation through art?

-

menhotep III in the Blue Crown | New Kingdom | The Metropolitan Museum of Art
Visit

-

--------------------
It's not my burden to disabuse the ignorant of their wrong opinions

Posts: 2731 | From: New York | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Archeopteryx
Member # 23193

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Archeopteryx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
You think just because you make a meme and put "Louvre Museum" that makes it real?

The artwork with the Elamite prisoners is indeed housed at the Louvre. It says on the museums own homepage that those people are Elamite prisoners

quote:
Date of creation/manufacture: Neo-Assyrian: Assurbanipal (VIIth century) (-668 - -627)
Place of discovery: Nineveh palace of Assurbanipal

quote:
Clarification on the object: Orthostate inscribed representing a scene of deportation: King Assurbanipal on his chariot and Elamite prisoners. Episodes from the Elam campaign. In the upper register, a deportee transports a woman and a child in a cart. He is preceded by three soldiers and three deportees, one of whom is holding a goose. 2nd register, two men between two soldiers hold a child. 3rd register, the king on his chariot is accompanied by his servants
(translated from French)

-

From the collections of the Louvre

--------------------
Once an archaeologist, always an archaeologist

Posts: 2878 | From: Sweden | Registered: Mar 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
 -

^^ Some Iranians

-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PijhcxGZTug

It remains interesting how everybody could have back migrated to Africa, without ever having to have migrated out of Africa. Right? But yeah, the Assyrians did move into Africa and took Africans to Assyria. I agree with that part.

quote:
proportions in ED Fig 4, Makrani as the most Neolithic Iran South Asian population
~Lazaridis et al.

quote:

Among other groups, the Negroes and Baluch mulattoes of Baluchistan, which now forms part of West Pakistan, are of great interest to students of race and ethnic relations.
Negroes in West Pakistan are called Makranis.

[...]

Professor S. K. Chatterji, the Indian linguist, discussing the basic unity underlying the diversity of culture in India, also supports this view. According to him, "the first people to arrive in India were a Negrito or Negroid race from Africa, coming at a very early period by way of Arabia and the coastline of Iran. They spread over western and southern India, and even passed on to the northeastern part of the country . . .

Makranis, the Negroes of West Pakistan
John B. Edlefsen, Khalida Shah and Mohsin Farooq
Phylon (1960-)
Vol. 21, No. 2 (2nd Qtr., 1960), pp. 124-130
Published by: Clark Atlanta University
DOI: 10.2307/274335
Stable URL: http://www.jstor.org/stable/274335
Page Count: 7

quote:
"A potential issue that could in theory influence our findings is that the exact population contributing to African ancestry in West Eurasians is unknown. To gain insight into the African source populations, we carried out PCA analyses, which suggested that the African ancestry in West Eurasians is at least as closely related to East Africans (e.g. Hapmap3 Luhya (LWK)) as to West Africans (e.g. Nigerian Yoruba (YRI)) (the same analyses show that there is no evidence of relatedness to Chadic populations like Bulala) (Text S5 and Figure S12).

We also used the 4 Population Test to assess whether the tree ((LWK, YRI),(West Eurasian, CEU)) is consistent with the data, and found no evidence for a violation,

which is consistent with a mixture of either West African or East African ancestors or both contributing to the African ancestry in West Eurasians (Table S14; Figure S13). Historically, a mixture of West and East African ancestry is plausible, since African gene flow into West Eurasia is documented from both West Africa during Roman times [34] and from East Africa during migrations from Egypt [7]. It is important to point out, however, that the difficulty of pinpointing the exact African source population is not expected to bias our inferences about the total proportion and date of mixture. The f4 Ancestry Estimation method is unbiased even when we use a poor surrogates for the true ancestral African population (as long as the phylogeny is correct), as we confirmed by repeating analyses replacing YRI with LWK, and obtaining similar results (Table S15).Our ROLLOFF admixture date estimates are also similar whether we use LWK or YRI to represent ancestral African population (Table S15), as predicted by the theory.

~Moorjani et al.

quote:
S4. Mitochondrial Haplogroup Determination

The mitochondria of GD13a (91.74X) was assigned to haplogroup X, most likely to the subhaplogroup X2. Haplogroup X2 is present in modern populations from Europe, the Near East, Western and Central Asia, North and East Africa, Siberia, and North America (7). Haplogroup X2 has been associated with an early expansion from the Near East (7, 8) and has been found in early Neolithic samples from Anatolia (9), Hungary (10) and Germany (11).

quote:
S5. Principal component analysis shows that Southern Asian populations are the closest contemporary populations to the Iranian herder GD13a was placed close to the Southern Asian samples, specifically between the Balochi, Makrani and Brahui populations of South Asia. (Fig. S4). Of the ancient samples, GD13a falls closest to hunter-gatherers from the Caucasus (Fig. S4).
quote:
S7. Outgroup f3 statistics show that GD13a shares the most genetic drift with Caucasus Hunter-gatherers

We used outgroup f3-statistics to estimate the amount of shared drift between GD13a and contemporary populations. This was performed on the dataset described in section S6 using the qp3Pop program in the ADMIXTOOLS package (13). We computed f3(X, GD13a; Dinka), where X represents a modern population and Dinka, an African population equally related to Eurasians, acts as an outgroup (Fig. S7). We also repeated this analysis where X represents ancient individuals/populations. Among the ancient populations, Caucasus hunter-gatherers (Kotias and Satsurblia) have the closest affinity to GD13a (Table S3), followed by other ancient individuals from Steppe populations from the Bronze age and modern populations from the Caucasus.

http://biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/suppl/2016/06/18/059568.DC1/059568-1.pdf
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
 -
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ägyptisches_Museum_Kairo_2019-11-09_Tutanchamun_Grabschatz_01.jpg

This is how the throne looks when not in dim lighting

I was in Egypt and looked at this throne from up close. By up close I mean a few inches, hands reach.

This is the actual complexion and tone of the painting on the throne.

-

-

-

And the boys I saw looked like this, especially in the South where Tut originated from:

-

-

This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com