EgyptSearch Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Kemet » Hebrews to Negroes, movie

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hebrews to Negroes, movie
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

Hebrews to Negroes: Wake Up Black America is a 2018 film directed by Ronald Dalton Jr. The movie is based upon a Black Hebrew Israelite book of the same name.

-

In October 2022, Brooklyn Nets NBA basketball player Kyrie Irving tweeted a link to Hebrews to Negroes: Wake Up Black America.[9] On November 3, 2022, Irving was suspended without pay for his refusal to apologize for tweeting about the film. Irving then tweeted an apology and agreed to donate "$500,000 to unspecified causes and organizations that combat hate".[10] The Anti-Defamation League rejected Kyrie Irving's $500,000 donation.[11]

On November 4, 2022, the American Jewish Committee petitioned Amazon to stop distributing the film on its platform. The book that the movie was based on became a No. 1 seller in Amazon's religion and spirituality category.[12] For its part, Amazon has rules against "derogatory comments, hate speech, or threats specifically targeting any group or individuals". While it maintained that the film had been reviewed prior to being made available on its site, it declined to provide the details of that review.

Posts: 42920 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tazarah
Why are you stalking my social media?
Member # 23365

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tazarah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The documentary may have some flawe, but the truth is out now. The most important part (who the Biblical Jews are) is being talked about, and millions of so-called negroes are finding out the truth. The book/movie has become a best seller on amazon, thanks to the media coverage, and everyone on social media is talking about it everyday.

All Praises to the Most High God of Israel!

✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿

Posts: 2493 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2021  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Antalas
On vacation
Member # 23506

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Antalas         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Tazarah:
The documentary may have some flawe, but the truth is out now. The most important part (who the Biblical Jews are) is being talked about, and millions of so-called negroes are finding out the truth. The book/movie has become a best seller on amazon, thanks to the media coverage, and everyone on social media is talking about it everyday.

✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿

You guys were everything hebrews, moors, egyptians, native americans, etc how did you got replaced by all these people ?
Posts: 1779 | From: Somewhere In the Rif Mountains | Registered: Nov 2021  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tazarah
Member # 23365

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tazarah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You must be extremely sore about this movie going viral, and extremely sore about how the world is now seeing all of the evidence supporting who we are. Why else would you say something so intentionally dishonest and misrepresent what I believe?

I am a Jew/Israelite and that's all I've ever claimed to be.

I've never claimed to be a Moor, Egyptian, or Native Indian. There are a number of historical documents that record Jews/Hebrews/Israelites, Moors, Egyptians and Native Indians as being black, but that doesn't mean all of the groups are related to one another just because they were black, nor does it mean that all black people have ancestry going back to each group. Nor have I ever seen/heard anybody make that argument.

This is why nobody on here takes you seriously. They just embarrass you and laugh at you.

P.S. it's funny how white people can claim whatever civilization they want to, but none of you Egypt Search pseudos every cry about it... we know the real reason why you clowns are crying. In fact, now the whole world knows why

Posts: 2493 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2021  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Archeopteryx
Member # 23193

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Archeopteryx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

We have holocaust deniers here in Europe too, but they are mostly white.

Seems though that white and black extremists have one thing in common: Their hatred towards Jews.

Otherwise I do not bother too much about a film produced by extremists.

--------------------
Once an archaeologist, always an archaeologist

Posts: 2684 | From: Sweden | Registered: Mar 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tazarah
Member # 23365

quote:
Originally posted by Archeopteryx:
We have holocaust deniers here in Europe too, but they are mostly white.

Seems though that white and black extremists have one thing in common: Their hatred towards Jews.

Another lie, nobody denied the holocaust. I've never denied it and neither does the documentary.

Keep repeating what you read/see in the media though, you're only confirming what everyone is saying about stupid people who don't read/view things for themselves, and ultimately making yourself look like a complete 🤡

Archeopteryx
Member # 23193

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Archeopteryx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
This is why nobody on here takes you seriously. They just embarrass you and laugh at you.
Just as they do about you and your ideas inspired by Hebrew Israelite extremism. Silliness, no one can take such things seriously.

Why do you at all include me in a discussion about some fringe film?

--------------------

Posts: 2684 | From: Sweden | Registered: Mar 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tazarah
Member # 23365

@archeotypery

Can you address the 2 lies I've just called you out on? You're jumping all over the place with emotion, and you are unable to follow a continuous train of thought, obviously because you're sore.

Keep in mind, you engaged me. Not the other way around.

Now:

1. You lied and asserted that I believe I'm a Moor, Egyptian and Native american. Can you please explain to everyone why you are pushing this falsehood when everybody on this website knows I identify as an Israelite?

2. You lied and said the documentary denied the holocaust. Have you watched the documentary? Can you please provide the timestamp where the narrator denies the holocaust? Or a quote, at the very least? All you did was post an image from the beginning of the film where the narrator points out the claim that "6 million jewish people died in a holocaust".

PR:the deaths of millions of Jews and millions of non-Jews is a fact. Not a "claim".

This is your only warning.

[ 11. November 2022, 12:24 PM: Message edited by: Punos_Rey ]

Archeopteryx
Member # 23193

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for Archeopteryx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Antalas:
You guys were everything hebrews, moors, egyptians, native americans, etc how did you got replaced by all these people ?

Good question. [Wink]

Watch yourself or you'll join him.

[ 11. November 2022, 11:23 AM: Message edited by: Punos_Rey ]

--------------------

Archeopteryx
Member # 23193

Rate Member
quote:
[QB] @archeotypery
Now:

1. You lied and asserted that I believe I'm a Moor, Egyptian and Native american. Can you please explain to everyone why you are pushing this falsehood when everybody on this website knows I identify as an Israelite?

Take a closer look, the one who posted about Moors, Egyptians and Native Americans was Antalas not me (at least in this thread). Try to learn who is who.

So it was you who adressed me first in this thread.

--------------------

Tazarah
Member # 23365

@archeotypery

My apologies, you both have the same ugly icon.

Why don't you account for the lie that you told then? At least antalas wasn't stupid enough to falsely claim the documentary said something it didn't actually say:

2. You lied and said the documentary denied the holocaust. Have you watched the documentary? Can you please provide the timestamp where the narrator denies the holocaust? Or a quote, at the very least? All you did was post an image from the beginning of the film where the narrator points out the claim that "6 million jewish people died in a holocaust".

Archeopteryx
Member # 23193

Rate Member
quote:
[QB] @archeotypery

My apologies, you both have the same ugly icon.

Why don't you account for the lie that you told then? At least antalas wasn't stupid enough to falsely claim the documentary said something it didn't actually say:

Well I will maybe watch the film sometime when I have the time. I may have judged it prematurely based on the screenshot Lioness posted.

Otherwise I am not particularly interested in the film.

Have a good evening over there. Soon sleep time for me here.

--------------------

Antalas
On vacation
Member # 23506

quote:
You must be extremely sore about this movie going viral, and extremely sore about how the world is now seeing all of the evidence supporting who we are. Why else would you say something so intentionally dishonest and misrepresent what I believe?

I am a Jew/Israelite and that's all I've ever claimed to be.

I've never claimed to be a Moor, Egyptian, or Native Indian. There are a number of historical documents that record Jews/Hebrews/Israelites, Moors, Egyptians and Native Indians as being black, but that doesn't mean all of the groups are related to one another just because they were black, nor does it mean that all black people have ancestry going back to each group. Nor have I ever seen/heard anybody make that argument.

P.S. it's funny how white people can claim whatever civilization they want to, but none of you Egypt Search pseudos every cry about it... we know the real reason why you clowns are crying. In fact, now the whole world knows why

I literally didn't know this movie existed XD and nobody take this seriously it's the same kind of stuff as what tariq nasheed produce lmao

Evidence ? We literally have the genetic results of these ancient jews and they are nothing like Afro-americans. The guy literally believe people in the near east had a west african profile for no reason.

You ain't no "jew" or israelite just a complexed afro-american descendent of west african slaves and who can't cope with it.

Posts: 1779 | From: Somewhere In the Rif Mountains | Registered: Nov 2021  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tazarah
Member # 23365

@antalas

You spend your life on this website repeating the same debunked talking points over and over as if people actually believe you. That's a sure fire sign of who really is the one coping.

From rejecting/misrepresenting historical documentation when it proves you wrong, to misrepresenting genetic articles. Everyone sees right through you. Nobody has Abraham, Isaac or Jacob's DNA, so any appeal to "ancient Jew DNA" is baseless and nothing but a disingenous grasp for straws.

Go cope some more. As of recently, even more of your jewish buddies are coming out and telling the truth.

quote:
Jewish-Israeli rights activist Rudy Rochman has publicly admit that black descendants of the TAST (Transatlantic Slave Trade) are Israelites.

He made this admission in a recent video response to Ye (formerly known as Kanye West).

-

https://youtu.be/x6YjhtcTZcw

At the 0:52 mark, Rochman says:

"...Ye, you wanted the jewish people to own up and respond to vour claims and demands, so listen up, this is our answer.

Ye, after witnessing your recent interview videos, tweets, and the world's response to your messaging, it is evident that you're trying to create a conversation around several topics that are weighing heavy on your conscience, while attempting to empower the black community, revealing the truth that many black people are descendants of the tribes of Israel who were in Africa and later taken as slaves to the Americas..."

* Rochman acknowledges the fact that black people in America who descend from the transatlantic slave trade are Israelites several times throughout the duration of the video.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

From rejecting/misrepresenting historical documentation when it proves you wrong, to misrepresenting genetic articles. Everyone sees right through you. Nobody has Abraham, Isaac or Jacob's DNA, so any appeal to "ancient Jew DNA" is baseless and nothing but a disingenous grasp for straws.

quote:
The documentary may have some flaws, but the truth is out now. The most important part (who the Biblical Jews are) is being talked about, and millions of so-called negroes are finding out the truth. The book/movie has become a best seller on amazon, thanks to the media coverage, and everyone on social media is talking about it everyday.

✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿

So if you are saying "ancient Jew DNA" is baseless and nothing but a disingenuous grasp for straws, then what is your primary basis for claiming that all (or some?) negroes are descendants of the biblical Jews?
Posts: 42920 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tazarah
Member # 23365

@the lioness

Historical documentation, archaeology, and Biblical prophecy combined.

Now can you ask antalas how the so-called "ancient Jew DNA" he's referencing has been confirmed as the genetic data of actual ancient Jews, when nobody has Abraham, Isaac or Jacob's DNA?

That's the real question.

Antalas
On vacation
Member # 23506

quote:
@antalas

You spend your life on this website repeating the same debunked talking points over and over as if people actually believe you. That's a sure fire sign of who really is the one coping.

Go cope some more. As of recently, even more of your jewish buddies are coming out and telling the truth.

quote:
Jewish-Israeli rights activist Rudy Rochman has publicly admit that black descendants of the TAST (Transatlantic Slave Trade) are Israelites.

He made this admission in a recent video response to Ye (formerly known as Kanye West).

[/URL]

https://youtu.be/x6YjhtcTZcw

At the 0:52 mark, Rochman says:

"...Ye, you wanted the jewish people to own up and respond to vour claims and demands, so listen up, this is our answer.

Ye, after witnessing your recent interview videos, tweets, and the world's response to your messaging, it is evident that you're trying to create a conversation around several topics that are weighing heavy on your conscience, while attempting to empower the black community, revealing the truth that many black people are descendants of the tribes of Israel who were in Africa and later taken as slaves to the Americas..."

* Rochman acknowledges the fact that black people in America who descend from the transatlantic slave trade are Israelites several times throughout the duration of the video.

Rudy Rochman isn't a scholar just a guy in seek of attention. The only truth is that you descend from west african slaves you're not from the Near east and we already have the genetic results of these ancient people and stop with your Abraham, isaac or jacob those people never existed.

Stop lying to yourself and accept the truth :

-
 -
 -

west africans have absolutely nothing to do with jews let alone afro-americans.

Tazarah
Member # 23365

@antalas

Where is Abraham, Isaac and Jacob's DNA?

Clown boy thinks just because he posts info about people who lived in the Levant, that automatically means they descend from Abraham > Isaac > Jacob.

They "never existed" yet the people who you claim to descends from them do?

What a poor attempt at a cop out.

Rofl

Antalas
On vacation
Member # 23506

quote:
@antalas

Where is Abraham, Isaac and Jacob's DNA?

Clown boy thinks just because he posts info about people who lived in the Levant, that automatically means they descend from Abraham > Isaac > Jacob.

Rofl

Yes samples from biblical sites are certainly not going to tell us who ancient canaanites and jews were XD

or maybe should we imagine west african-like jews lost in a sea of people who were similar to the modern inhabitants of this area ?

-

Tazarah
Member # 23365

@antalas

Abraham, Isaac and Jacob "never existed" yet the people who you claim descend from them do?

What a poor attempt at a cop out.

You do realize that Jacob = Israel, right? Jacob's name was changed to Israel.

Israelite = descendant of Israel (Jacob). Jews were Israelites.

You just straight up claimed that the progenitor of all Jews never existed (because you realized how stupid it sounds, and how impossible it would be to "trace" the actual descendants without the DNA of the progenitor).

Rofl, thank you for exposing what a complete and utter clown you are.

As always, you're way out of your league.

Antalas
On vacation
Member # 23506

Yes now we just need the DNA of Hercules and Zeus so we know more about ancient greeks

-

At this point just stfu because you're embarassing yourself and you should seriously consider passing an IQ test. Historians have already pointed out how the existence of these paternal figures is highly unlikely and there is absolutely no link between ancient Israel/Judea and west africa where your ancestors came from.

If you can't cope with your slave past that's none of our business but don't start spreading false information.

PR: "Our"? Nearly everyone in the world has a slave past at some point in their lineage. Yes that includes non-Black people.

That's enough out of you.

[ 11. November 2022, 11:25 AM: Message edited by: Punos_Rey ]

Tazarah
Member # 23365

@antalas

I didn't know modern Greeks (or any Greeks at all) claim to be descendants of the mythical god Zeus or mythical demigod Hercules. Where are the people claiming to be Zeusites, or Herculesites?

Rofl, you get more remedial with each new comment.

"My ancestor never existed... but I do"

R o f l

Our Bible foretold our slavery, clown boy. It's a sign of who we are. Thank you for acknowledging.

LUKE 21:24

"24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled."

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tvIYGqlICY

Ronald Dalton, the producer and director of H2N
now loves in South Africa, he had 4 books also

his statement form a Go Fund Me called

H2N AFRICA MISSION FUND (made before he moved to SA)

My name is Ronald Dalton Jr. I am a Husband and father of 8 children. I am also a Physician Assistant, board certified since 2004, who has worked in the Detroit Metropolitan Area for over 16 years. At the age of 13, in a Pentecostal storefront church on the East Side of Detroit called "Refuge Apostolic Faith Church" i received the gift the Holy Spirit. John 16:13 says, "Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come." Throughout time Satan has gotten mankind to doubt the Words of God...starting with Eve in the Garden of Eden. We know that the written words of God given to the Israelite Prophets of the Old Testament and also the Words of the Messiah have been translated/transliterated by other nations. Was this to confuse and deceive God's Chosen people? Was the concept of "Religion" forced upon the world to "separate" God's Chosen People and to also "deceive" God's Chosen People? Despite all of Satan's efforts throughout time to "deceive" the nations....especially God's Chosen People, the Holy Spirit, moving about the earth, amongst his people is instilling a sense of "urgency" that something is coming that we need to prepare for. Through "divine revelation" many of Yah's sheep are having dreams, visions and words from upon high concerning the "End of Days", which we know in the bible as "The Great Tribulation".

The Bible says a prudent man prepares and hides himself from danger but the simple-minded perish. All throughout the scriptures the Israelites were warned when "bad times" were coming. Jacob and his 11 sons,..even the Messiah and his Parents (Jospeh and Mary) were told to flee into Africa during times of trouble. Yahusha Hamashiach in Matthew 24, uses the terms "Flee" and "Flight"...which are words that describe a people leaving one place to go to another. Now the question that many people have is, do we stay in the Lands of our Captivity (Americas, UK/Europe, Caribbean, Pacific Islands) or do we make preparations to leave to go to Africa? Yah has called and set apart his leaders to guide Israel in the Last days, wherever they be. We all know that according to the Bible, there will also be saints that will be martyrs for the Testimony of God. But our main goal should be to endure till the end. We are at a time now that requires "hard choices" to be made. Choices that can affect our lives and the lives of others.

Now to the matter at hand. The purpose of this "H2N AFRICAN MISSION BUILDING" FUND is to provide the financial means to get myself and my family to Africa, so that together with other trusted Hebrew leaders, we can start to build "Self Sustainable Communities" for ALL of Yah's Chosen people who are ready to prepare for another "Wilderness" during the Earths time of Tribulation. We are in connection with people who have "tight" relationships with the Kings/Chiefs in Ghana (Ga-Dangme, Eve, Fanti, Ashanti). For this reason we have "access" to have the ability to buy land to build "Transitional Housing Complexes" for Diasporans wishing to return to Ghana but do not know anybody there. Because we are ourselves are a part of the Diaspora, we know how "Diasporans" think and what we have been accustomed to in the "Land of our Captivity". We know that the one thing that plagues or people in the Diaspora is "Lack of Trust" and "Disunity". We want help make the transition to Africa for Diasporans as easy as possible using our connects on the ground in Africa and my team to facilitate the process building "short-term" housing.

Why short term "Transitional Housing"?

Diasporans moving to Africa (i.e. Ghana, Tanzania, Gambia, Senegal, Uganda, Kenya, Zambia, Cameroon, Nigeria, Sierra Leone etc) will eventually need to find a "permanent residence". This is done easier when you are actually on the ground in the country looking at compounds (i.e. houses)/apartments to rent or buy. This process can take days to weeks depending on what area fits your needs and also your budget. Staying in Hotels and Airbnb's can rack up costs quickly and can be "nerve-racking" for those who have relocated to the African continent without knowing anybody. This is were we are stepping in to provide "Transitional Housing" until Diasporans are able to find more "permanent housing". This is where we need the help of greater diasporan community to help us help others as more and more of our people make plans to relocate to Africa.

The Time has come that we start preparing and enacting plans that will lead our people in the right direction. We cannot depend on "The Nations" or other "Religious groups" to be there for us in times of need. We must act now. In order to do this, we have to put aside our "pride" and "distrust" so that established leaders can get the financial support needed to make things happen.

If you agree with this Mission and what I have been trying to do for Israel thus far, please donate so that we can get to Africa and begin the process to help others who are ready to take action for the worsening times that lie ahead..

Shalom!

Ronald Dalton Jr

Interesting, he is advocating AA migration to Africa.
I think when he says here "If you agree with this Mission and what I have been trying to do for Israel thus far" he is using the term "Israel" to mean the Israelites rather than the geographic location

I predict hem or someone else will start a Hebrew Israelite community in Africa, possibly in South Africa or Ghana. The hard part is to make it work economically. They will probably have to focus on some particular types of businesses.
But I don't see a huge migration

-unless there is a big Hebrew Israelite movement that starts sweeping Africa and I think that is possible

-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38vHkb30wmQ

Punos_Rey
Administrator
Member # 21929

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Punos_Rey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Holocaust Denial?

Absolutely not.

In addition to this thread being nothing more than a knuckleheaded flame war and mocking of the descendants of enslaved people, it will remain permanently closed and all threads taking this movie seriously will meet the same fate.

And anyone I catch denying the Holocaust will receive a permanent IP ban, no appeals. And this goes just the same for the TAST.

--------------------
 -

Meet on the Level, act upon the Plumb, part on the Square.

Posts: 574 | From: Guinee | Registered: Jul 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com