EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Kemet » Escalation of violence in Israel

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Escalation of violence in Israel
Archeopteryx
Member # 23193

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Archeopteryx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After Hamas attacks on Israel, Israeli forces are retaliating. At the same time Hizbollah exchanges fire with Israeli troops in the north, and in Egypt there have also been some violence. Is the region on its way into a major conflict?

Israel strikes Gaza with 'mighty vengeance' - day 2 update
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKoP-yVTWOs

--------------------
Once an archaeologist, always an archaeologist

Posts: 2699 | From: Sweden | Registered: Mar 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zarahan aka Enrique Cardova
Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The "mainstream" media and various major media talking heads and outlets,
some of which are sometimes very pro-Israel are falling all over themselves
with breathless pronouncements bout "Israel's 911" and how shocked and surprised
yada yada yada.. And various "bases" are just lapping it up.
LOOK HOSS, THE START OF ARMAGEDDON! cue hysterical tones..

Equally laughable is the political posturing and fake Twitter "beefs" with pols
on both sides falling over themselves to "condemn" this and that other
talking head or "tweet"..

What they are failing to report or downplaying is that Israel and Hamas
have been locked in low-level warfare for years, with Hamas regularly getting
their clocks cleaned by Israel's heavyweight technological superiority:
from missile strikes demolishing buildings, to "bunker-busting" bombs on
tunnels, to helicopter and plane bomb & missile strikes, to deep Drone and
cyberwarfare attacks and surveillance in the Gaza Strip, to "the usual" IDF ground
force raids. This stuff has been ongoing for years. Why is it a "surprise" that
Hamas would in time ratchet up its own operations?

As for the breathless comparisons to "911", seriously? cue scurrying lemmings..

https://www.forbes.com/sites/sebastienroblin/2021/05/26/israels-bombardment-of-gaza-methods-weapons-and-impact/?sh=39492fb22f44

The body count of civilians and guerrillas in the Hamas zone far exceeds anything
Hamas can do to Israel and its territory. Which raises the question as to why
Hamas persists in playing this "mano-a-mano" card it is bound to lose, not to
mention the losses yet again to their civilian population and trashing of their infrastructure.

Only a few sites seem to carry any sort of in-depth analysis..
What's the payoff for Hamas? Martyrdom? Hostage taking to swap out later for
Hamas prisoners held by Israel? Discrediting the rival PA as wimps versus
virile Hamas guys "standing up to" the Israeli Goliath? Testing out new
tactics and munition/weapon stocks via Iranian aid? All of the above?
And what's the payoff for Hamas adults and children killed as their
infrastructure and buildings are yet again demolished?

--------------------
Note: I am not an "Egyptologist" as claimed by some still bitter, defeated, trolls creating fake profiles and posts elsewhere. Hapless losers, you still fail. My output of hard data debunking racist nonsense has actually INCREASED since you began..

Posts: 5906 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel that there will be no good guys in the upcoming conflict. Hamas's latest atrocities are horrific, but Israel has never treated the Palestinians in general well, and Netanyahu's government in particular doesn't give me the vibe that they will handle this problem with mercy or delicacy. Most likely, a lot more innocent people on both sides will die, but the Palestinians will receive the brunt of the bloodshed as they tend to do in these conflicts. It's going to be another horrible continuation of the cycle of violence in that area.

--------------------
Brought to you by Brandon S. Pilcher

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

Posts: 7103 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Firewall
Member # 20331

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Firewall     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hamas official: 'We have not killed any civilians'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Egipqa0ZhUk

Israeli military prepare as war cabinet considers ground offensive in Gaza - BBC News
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xANZveSoVRQ

Hamas official reveals intent behind assault on Israel on Russian TV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kufj_iN41Gc

Israel attacks explained: How Hamas terrorists stormed festival - and why
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NybU9LlDf8g

Posts: 2571 | From: Somewhere | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Archeopteryx
Member # 23193

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Archeopteryx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A Panafricanists view on the Israel - Palestine conflict

quote:
9:47
It is a crisis in Haiti and you N****** want me to go run to the Middle East we got a crisis in Haiti we got a crisis in Ethiopia we got a crisis in the Congo we got our brothers in the Sahel about to go to war with the French we got Mali and Burkina Faso about to go to war with the French and you want to distract me by running to the Arabs of the Middle East
I'm not doing that I'm not, I wish them well I hope nobody get hurt I pray that the women and children are protected but you out of your damn mind if I'm going to take attention off Haiti for the Middle East you out your damn mind if I'm a take attention off of Black America for the Middle East you out your mind if I'm going take attention off Ethiopia for the Middle East you out your mind if I'm going take attention off of the Congo or Sudan or the other humanitarian crisis in Africa for the Middle East hell no I'm a black man I'm an African we've been put last for the last 400 years and it's time to put ourselves first, that's why Marcus Garvey said race first that's why the most honorable Marcus Garvey said race first not Muslim first not Christian first African people first African people first brothers and sisters I'm standing for African people first and I'm a go through my feed and if I see any coonish comments you getting blocked any negropeans any had get off my chat my Arabs I wish y'all well in Palestine I wish you a speedy Victory against oppression but that is not my fight cuz you have never fought for me you Arabs don't do nothing but practice racism in America you Arabs don't do nothing but trade our people into slavery in East Africa you are racist everywhere we find you so don't go acting like yall a bunch of humanitarians because y'all was the first people traded my ancestors in slavery the Arabs were the first people traded my ancestors in and slavery
I'm not against the Arabic people I'm saying fair is fair and truth is truth don't you dare tell me I got to cry for you when you ain't never cried for me have you apologized for the African slavery yet have the Arabs apologize for African slavery yet have the Arabs paid reparations to African people for slavery have the Arabs paid us for reparations yet have the Arabs paid us reparations for starting the slave trade the Arabs done anything about the enslavement of Africans right now get the hell out of my face I'm a black man yesterday today and tomorrow it's pan-africanism of parish is unify or die it's every African for all Africans and all Africans for every African

Dr Umar Johnson: This is not our fight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcqK48Qmr7k

--------------------
Once an archaeologist, always an archaeologist

Posts: 2699 | From: Sweden | Registered: Mar 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Piers Morgan interviewing
Bassem Youssef on Israel-Hamas War
It takes a while to figure out Youssef, watch the whole thing (very unusual interview)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4idQbwsvtUo

Same guy who had complained about Cleopatra
 -

currently an airstrike on an Gaza hospital (or parking lot of) is inflaming the Middle East initially blamed on Israel but as of today,

afternoon of 10/18
NBC reports two U.S. officials have claimed that in an independent investigation the rocket was a misfire from the Islamic Jihad group, details yet to be released (Morgan video has "hospital it by airstrike" on bottom of screen banner)

Very late in the interview Jeremy Boreing, co- founder of the Daily Wire enters the conversation
disputing Bassem Youssef's take
Bassem rebuts

Posts: 42969 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Both the Israelis and Palestinians are controlled by sinister forces. The latter are more brainwashed than the former but even the 'fog of war' aside, I don't trust anything that comes out of the media since both Israeli media and Palestinians lie and use propaganda. What is the difference between the radical Zionists and the Islamists except the latter is more savage in their methods but not less lethal.

--------------------
Mahirap gisingin ang nagtutulog-tulugan.

Posts: 26331 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug M
Member # 7650

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug M     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This comes at a very convenient time for Netanyahu given the political turmoil taking place before it happened. But it also comes at a convenient time to put the war on terror back on the front burner after simmering for a long time.

But regardless of all of that, what makes this annoying is that nobody is doing anything to come up with a solution to this, whether the United Nations, Arab States, EU or United States. The situation of the Palestinians is unacceptable and with or without these acts of violence goes against all human rights standards and laws. And the main reason for this is that everybody is just using this as a pretext for other agendas and helping the Palestinian people is the lowest priority. Which itself is just another example of these Western colonial powers drawing lines on maps and creating countries that then generate ethnic conflicts, with all sides being beholden to those same colonial powers in some way or other.

Posts: 8901 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
Both the Israelis and Palestinians are controlled by sinister forces.

who are these forces and in what country are they headquartered that control Israel?
Posts: 42969 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Firewall
Member # 20331

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Firewall     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check this one.
Israel-Hamas War: "I Refuse To Talk To Genocide Deniers!" Piers Morgan Debates Palestine With Panel
Piers Morgan Uncensored
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlIg09t0Ui4

Posts: 2571 | From: Somewhere | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zarahan aka Enrique Cardova
Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Firewall:
Hamas official: 'We have not killed any civilians'

Israeli military prepare as war cabinet considers ground offensive in Gaza - BBC News

There won't be any mass "ground offensive" soon,
nor is one needed soon. Hamas infrastructure
and people are being devastated by airpower
and artillery, aided by special forces to help
pinpoint targets. The so-called "ground offensive"
is a placeholder for mass media consumption
while the real lethal work is already being done in Gaza.
It may eventually come but for now, it is much less
than advertised. The biggest losers of course, are civilians.

--------------------
Note: I am not an "Egyptologist" as claimed by some still bitter, defeated, trolls creating fake profiles and posts elsewhere. Hapless losers, you still fail. My output of hard data debunking racist nonsense has actually INCREASED since you began..

Posts: 5906 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by zarahan aka Enrique Cardova:
quote:
Originally posted by Firewall:
[qb] Hamas official: 'We have not killed any civilians'

There won't be any "ground offensive" soon,
nor is one needed soon.

Maybe not. As your article says they can go in carefully one section at a time and there won't be endless supplies in those tunnels, so there might be a semi-siege
-but do they have to bomb so much in these airstrikes?

Karem
Member # 22585

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karem     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lioness asks "who are these forces and in what country are they headquartered that control Israel?"

US/Western imperialism, so London and Washington. Historically, Britain favoured Palestine as a national homeland for Jewish people, because it wanted a "loyal little Ulster" in the region.

Posts: 61 | From: UK | Registered: Aug 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Karem:
Lioness asks "who are these forces and in what country are they headquartered that control Israel?"

US/Western imperialism, so London and Washington. Historically, Britain favoured Palestine as a national homeland for Jewish people, because it wanted a "loyal little Ulster" in the region.

"US/Western imperialism" does not specify a group of people or name particular people who supposedly control the US government but are not government officials
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ What Karem is referring to is exactly the Cabal or global oligarchy that I myself refer to. Israel according to. One of the Founding Fathers of the modern State of Israel David Ben-Gurion has himself said "Israel is not meant to be a Jewish state". By "Jewish" he means religiously. It was meant to be Secular Humanist (read Satanic) state. The original founders of Israel hated religious or even traditional Jews because they themselves were part of the Cabal. While Ben-Gruion is known as the Father of Israel, the true father of Israel behind the scenes was Lord Lionel Walter Rothschild of Great Britain. The Secularist/Illuminist Jews view their religionists kin as pawns to be exploited the same way Hamas does to regular Palestinians. How many people are aware that Netanyahu is funding Hamas in Syria??

quote:
Originally posted by Archeopteryx:

A Panafricanists view on the Israel - Palestine conflict

quote:
9:47
It is a crisis in Haiti and you N****** want me to go run to the Middle East we got a crisis in Haiti we got a crisis in Ethiopia we got a crisis in the Congo we got our brothers in the Sahel about to go to war with the French we got Mali and Burkina Faso about to go to war with the French and you want to distract me by running to the Arabs of the Middle East
I'm not doing that I'm not, I wish them well I hope nobody get hurt I pray that the women and children are protected but you out of your damn mind if I'm going to take attention off Haiti for the Middle East you out your damn mind if I'm a take attention off of Black America for the Middle East you out your mind if I'm going take attention off Ethiopia for the Middle East you out your mind if I'm going take attention off of the Congo or Sudan or the other humanitarian crisis in Africa for the Middle East hell no I'm a black man I'm an African we've been put last for the last 400 years and it's time to put ourselves first, that's why Marcus Garvey said race first that's why the most honorable Marcus Garvey said race first not Muslim first not Christian first African people first African people first brothers and sisters I'm standing for African people first and I'm a go through my feed and if I see any coonish comments you getting blocked any negropeans any had get off my chat my Arabs I wish y'all well in Palestine I wish you a speedy Victory against oppression but that is not my fight cuz you have never fought for me you Arabs don't do nothing but practice racism in America you Arabs don't do nothing but trade our people into slavery in East Africa you are racist everywhere we find you so don't go acting like yall a bunch of humanitarians because y'all was the first people traded my ancestors in slavery the Arabs were the first people traded my ancestors in and slavery
I'm not against the Arabic people I'm saying fair is fair and truth is truth don't you dare tell me I got to cry for you when you ain't never cried for me have you apologized for the African slavery yet have the Arabs apologize for African slavery yet have the Arabs paid reparations to African people for slavery have the Arabs paid us for reparations yet have the Arabs paid us reparations for starting the slave trade the Arabs done anything about the enslavement of Africans right now get the hell out of my face I'm a black man yesterday today and tomorrow it's pan-africanism of parish is unify or die it's every African for all Africans and all Africans for every African

Dr Umar Johnson: This is not our fight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcqK48Qmr7k

I'm no fan of Umar Johnson but he's right. Many Palestinians hate even their Arab neighbors who send them food and money, do American Blacks and other Western Blacks think they'll get any respect from the Palestinians??

It's funny how the Palestinians call Israelis "colonists" when many of them (as Ausar pointed out) descend from Ottoman colonial armies if not more recent Mujahideen soldiers during the first war on modern Israel.

Muslim Saudi "who are they The Palestinians"?

--------------------
Mahirap gisingin ang nagtutulog-tulugan.

Posts: 26331 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
[QB] ^ What Karem is referring to is exactly the Cabal or global oligarchy that I myself refer to. Israel according to. One of the Founding Fathers of the modern State of Israel David Ben-Gurion has himself said "Israel is not meant to be a Jewish state". By "Jewish" he means religiously. It was meant to be Secular Humanist (read Satanic) state. The original founders of Israel hated religious or even traditional Jews because they themselves were part of the Cabal. While Ben-Gruion is known as the Father of Israel, the true father of Israel behind the scenes was Lord Lionel Walter Rothschild of Great Britain. The Secularist/Illuminist Jews view their religionists kin as pawns to be exploited the same way Hamas does to regular Palestinians. How many people are aware that Netanyahu is funding Hamas in Syria??

what are a couple of names of Jews living today of this cabal that are running the world and controlling governments?

The term cabal is derived from Kabbalah , the Jewish mystical interpretation of the Hebrew scripture

Karem
Member # 22585

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karem     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@lioness - Western leaders, regardless of political party, have tended to be interested in the Middle East because of oil.

@Djehuti - yes, some of the early Zionist leaders, like Ben-Gurion, were secular. When you talk about "cabals" it sounds like your invoking some sort of antisemitic theme. Not sure if Bibi directly funded Hamas, but he might of favoured them over the more progressive and secular PLO to keep Palestinians divided, which ultimately acts to stop the spread of Arab nationalism and socialism, something the western establishment definitely don't want.

Posts: 61 | From: UK | Registered: Aug 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ If you think 'Cabal' is anti-Semitic then you too have fallen for the brainwashing. Cabal simply refers to a group conspiring in secret. I am aware that the term may have roots in the Jewish kabbalah, but those that are knowledgeable know that the overwhelming majority who comprise this global cabal or oligarchy if you will are non-Jews. They actually use Jewish faces as fronts.

I thought I made that clear to Lioness in another thread.

The reason why they are interested in the Middle East is partly because of oil but also because of the very ancient history and occult areas in that region. This is the reason why they founded the modern state of Israel.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
what are a couple of names of people living today who are not government officials but who are running the world and controlling governments?
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ I thought I gave you more than names of individuals but entire families here? And no I never said they "run the world", I said they are are trying to run the world.

Here are a couple more-- Jean-Claude Juncker, Belgian E.U. official who worked as Finance Minister for E.U.'s bank Eurogroup descends from the Prussian Noble House of Juncker that also served in the Nazi S.S. And Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas, Chief Economist of the IMF a Frenchman who has ties to one of the noble families probably House Orange. Neither of them are Jewish yet they are among the biggest funders of both Israel and terrorists groups in the Middle East.

Israel itself is divided between the growing orthodox Jewish regime (run by Chabad) and the old secular-humanist regime that runs the Supreme Court whose true religion is the illuminist Kol Ra'ah et ha-Ayin (The All Seeing Eye). Both are Jews hated by Islamists who are being funded by both groups. Make that make sense.

Firewall
Member # 20331

Member Rated:
CNN anchor asks IDF spokesman where Palestinians were supposed to go after strike. Hear his response
IDF spokesman Lt. Col. Jonathan Conricus talks with CNN's Erin Burnett after a blast, targeting a Hamas commander, in a neighborhood of the Jabalya refugee camp left catastrophic damage and killed dozens of people. #CNN #News
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5fBPAKpaKo

Israel-Hamas War: Piers Morgan vs Rahma Zein On Palestine's Suffering | The Full Interview
Piers Morgan Uncensored is joined by Egyptian podcaster Rahma Zein for an open debate and discussion on what she says is the historic mistreatment of Palestinians at the hands of Israel, her viral video calling out CNN international reporter, the 'mistreatment' Palestine faces in the media, whether Rahma condemns the Hamas attacks on October 7th, and how to come to a peaceful resolution in this conflict between Israel and Palestine.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=df9M8KbQZSA

Karem
Member # 22585

Rate Member
Talking about a cabal isn't antisemitic in and of itself, but when you start talking about "satanic" and "Illuminist Jews" it does.
Ben-Gurion was secular, but he still relied on the authority of Rabbis to determine who was Jewish, and despite being atheist, used the bible to legitimize the modern nation state of Israel's existence, and to this day, archaeology, both biblical and secular, are used by the Israeli state for this purpose.

"It's funny how the Palestinians call Israelis "colonists" when many of them (as Ausar pointed out) descend from Ottoman colonial armies if not more recent Mujahideen soldiers during the first war on modern Israel."

They see it as tool of Western imperialism in the region, with a lot of the foundational Zionist leaders, as well as Jewish immigrants, coming from Europe, so its not a shock they'd see them as colonists. Despite Ausar being a con artist, he might have a point about Palestinian origins.

Firewall
Member # 20331

Member Rated:
Lefties losing it an ‘everyday event’ on US college campuses
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFloxyRZZ3k

Sky News host calls for lefty praising Hamas to be deported
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjXEAjfs8XI

Douglas Murray slams ‘psychotically evil’ woman praising Hamas for terror attacks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZhZAEodl0g

Firewall
Member # 20331

Member Rated:
I was going make a thread dealng with these two vids below but i think they could go here too.

Palestinians: What will happen to the Israelis when you take back Palestine of 1948 (Israel)?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJkxOF9QqEk
Corey Gil-Shuster

Palestinians: How do you explain Jewish archeological sites?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkLs-yOi9gQ
Corey Gil-Shuster

Firewall
Member # 20331

Member Rated:
Hamas Fighter Shoots At Israeli Soldiers Through Wall in Gaza
 -
This body cam video allegedly shows Hamas-affiliated fighters setting up to attack Israeli troops. The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) released the footage, claiming it was from a body-worn camera found on one of the fighters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhaKuATVqu8

Firewall
Member # 20331

Member Rated:
Female Israeli soldiers who defeated 100 Hamas terrorists tell their story
 -
A heroic all female unit of the Israeli Defence Force tell how they defeated 100 Hamas terrorists in fierce fighting after the October 7 attacks. The Daily Mail's Nick Pisa and Roland Hoskins travelled to southern Israel to speak to Lieutenant Colonel Or Ben Yehuda and the Caracal Battalion soldiers who are the only all-female frontline unit in the Israeli Defence Forces.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWDIrOma5C0
Daily Mail

Firewall
Member # 20331

Member Rated:
I am Israel's Lady in Red and this is how I survived Nova festival massacre
 -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK40EPxBtMQ
Daily Mail

Firewall
Member # 20331

Member Rated:
6-year-old Hind Rajab found dead in Gaza, days after phone call for help
Feb 10, 2024
 -
quote:
A six-year-old girl who had begged Gaza rescuers to send help after being trapped by Israeli military fire has been found dead. The Palestine Red Crescent Society says Hind Rajab was killed along with several of her relatives and two paramedics who tried to save her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HI71m_cQnbM

Palestinian girl trapped in car calls for help after her family is killed by gunfire

-

quote:
CNN's Jomana Karadsheh reports on the story of Hind, a 6-year-old Palestinian girl trapped in a car for days after her family came under Israeli fire while trying to flee northern Gaza. Audio from the recording of a call shared by the Palestine Red Crescent Society captures the child's fear and desperation. #CNN #News

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyKIg-UkHEE
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Does anyone find it odd that when the October 7th attack happened it took 3 to 5 hours for the IDF to respond and when they did, they caused most of the casualties by opening fire on the Israeli hostages??

Does anyone find it odd that the state of Israel was somehow caught off guard for these attacks to happen when anyone who knows about Israeli security knows that there are cameras everywhere including satellite cameras and it was known that days before the attack Hamas had an armed parade in Gaza but the IDF did not do anything about that? Then of course there is Mossad and Shembet and Unit 8200 which is their version of the NSA which according to Israel failed on that day! Is that odd??

Also October 7th is a holiday in the Western occult calendar representing among other things the epoch reference date (start) of the modern Hebrew calendar.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com