EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Message for OKEGYPT@HOTMAIL.COM

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Message for OKEGYPT@HOTMAIL.COM
Nefertiti
Member # 1628

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nefertiti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please please please would you STOP Spamming the board with the same post!! Everyone is able to check all the forums so will see your message when you post once!! Geeezzz....

Shumza is there any chance that you could delete some of his posts!!??

Posts: 693 | From: England | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nina_77
Member # 2712

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nina_77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nefertiti,

I agree with you 10000000000%.

Okegypt, this is not the right place, where you can find your dream girl and my personnel opinion this is not the right way too.

------------------
Nina

Posts: 15 | From: California, USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bulldog
Member # 2721

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bulldog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I fully agree Nefertiti this okegypt person is a pain in the neck.
Posts: 176 | From: United Kingdom | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep, this guy is the worst of the worst. No one is going to answer a pain in the butt like him. I vote to just BAN HIM NOW.
Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pito
Member # 2803

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pito   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This guy must be stupid or what!!!

PITO

Posts: 157 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just thought of something else. He has generously supplied us with his name, address and phone number. We can always ask the police to pay a little call on him and his family if he doesn't learn a lesson quickly and bugger off.

I'm sure someone here is well connected???

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egy_prince
Member # 2853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egy_prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi all.
although i agree with u all about the vulgar way in which he uses, but i don't agree about punishing him, as his way of posting reflects his ignorance about the site and its aims. so we had better guide him and tell him how can he use the site in a better way..may be we find good contributions from him later.

Posts: 471 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
egy-prince.... You've got his phone number. Get on that educating him idea.... FAST!
Nina_77
Member # 2712

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nina_77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Okegypt,

I noticed you did post your add everywhere in this Forum but you didnt post it in classifieds, where it should be in the first place.... LoL begad.

------------------
Nina

Posts: 15 | From: California, USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nefertiti
Member # 1628

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nefertiti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nina_77:
Hey Okegypt,

I noticed you did post your add everywhere in this Forum but you didnt post it in classifieds, where it should be in the first place.... LoL begad.

Lol, that indicates a man who needs some serious educating!!

Posts: 693 | From: England | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egy_prince
Member # 2853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egy_prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok let me do this task. if i succeeded in convincing him that he misuses the forum, am i alowed to take his place and post a message for everyone here especially girls loool
Posts: 471 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by egy_prince:
ok let me do this task. if i succeeded in convincing him that he misuses the forum, am i alowed to take his place and post a message for everyone here especially girls loool

No, but we know where you live too, so if you don't manage to convince him, we can punish you too.

Nina_77
Member # 2712

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Debbie:
No, but we know where you live too, so if you don't manage to convince him, we can punish you too.

Debbie,

That was really funny

------------------
Nina

Nefertiti
Member # 1628

Rate Member
Debbie

It's time to punish egy_prince...... OK EGYPT is back!!!

akrum
Member # 2885

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for akrum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yup ,what about this senario
the e-mail and address are n't correct one.
but his phone number is true , so maybe
ther is some one not mohmed elsyed but another (friend of mohamed el-sayed)want to punich mohamed el-sayed or to cause a problem betwen mohamed and his wife .
thats done before
beeeeeey
private detective
akrum

quote:
Originally posted by Nefertiti:
Debbie

It's time to punish egy_prince...... OK EGYPT is back!!!

Posts: 27 | From: cairo | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aischa
Member # 2661

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for aischa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nefertiti,
we should ask him to bring his photo on this forum, I guess, this could be a shock enough for everybody, who is thinking to meet him!!
There must be a great reason, that he needs this board to make so much advertise for himself!
Other way: We try to find him a woman and be all witnesses with his marriage - to be sure, that he is really married and that we dont hear from him again!!!
with love from Aischa
quote:
Originally posted by Nefertiti:
Please please please would you STOP Spamming the board with the same post!! Everyone is able to check all the forums so will see your message when you post once!! Geeezzz....

Shumza is there any chance that you could delete some of his posts!!??

Posts: 143 | From: Germany/Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akrum
Member # 2885

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for akrum     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hah
we must find 4 girls to be sure he wouldn't
come again to the board.
-he may be one of ES who we knows ??1!!why not
quote:
Originally posted by aischa:
Nefertiti,
we should ask him to bring his photo on this forum, I guess, this could be a shock enough for everybody, who is thinking to meet him!!
There must be a great reason, that he needs this board to make so much advertise for himself!
Other way: We try to find him a woman and be all witnesses with his marriage - to be sure, that he is really married and that we dont hear from him again!!!
with love from Aischa

Posts: 27 | From: cairo | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aischa
Member # 2661

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for aischa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Akrum,
I spend a girl friend of my grandmother, can you try to find the other three??
The other way is: I can offer him a good job! I know a company in Alaska they are searching sales reps for refrigerators!!!!
with love from Aischa

quote:
Originally posted by akrum:
hah
we must find 4 girls to be sure he wouldn't
come again to the board.
-he may be one of ES who we knows ??1!!why not

Posts: 143 | From: Germany/Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elmagnoon
Member # 4199

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for elmagnoon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Debbie:
I just thought of something else. He has generously supplied us with his name, address and phone number. We can always ask the police to pay a little call on him and his family if he doesn't learn a lesson quickly and bugger off.

I'm sure someone here is well connected???

You fucking son of a bitch.How about me, I would be happy to supply you with all my information, let's see what connection is going to do for you.

Fucking typical of whore like you.

Posts: 343 | From: Magnoon Land | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiaq
Member # 4323

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for asiaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by elmagnoon:

You fucking son of a bitch.How about me, I would be happy to supply you with all my information, let's see what connection is going to do for you.

Fucking typical of whore like you.

get some help !!! http://www.healthyplace.com/communities/personality_disorders/narcissism/faq6.html

Posts: 363 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wills76
Member # 4427

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for wills76     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CHARMING CHOICE OF WORDS!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 127 | From: Scotland | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com