EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Help Me Please!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help Me Please!!!
ayang
Member # 3875

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ayang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Assalamualaykum to all...
I plan to visit Egypt this coming August. Any suggestion on which airlines/travel agents offer the cheapest fares? And by the way i live in Indiana, USA.
Thanks a lot.

Wassalam

Posts: 5 | From: IN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sybyrite
Member # 3658

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sybyrite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello, Does Indiana even have an airport?
There appear to be many great deals out there at this time. Use your search engine. I found my best with MISR travel in New York.

Posts: 53 | From: cape may, NJ, USA | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ayang
Member # 3875

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ayang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, the closest one is Indianapolis International Airport and we have several others. well, could you tell me how to contact that MISR travel agent because maybe i could take a plane to NY first and go to Egypt from there. what do you think?

thanks...

Posts: 5 | From: IN | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ayang
Member # 3875

Rate Member
and btw i would like to stay over there(egypt) for a month...and i want to find the cheapest airlines ticket from USA to Egypt..

thanks

NOxReducer
Member # 3836

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for NOxReducer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey What's up man, if you're a student, like i am, the cheapest i've seen are the student discounted offers by www.STAtravel.com, you need to pay like $25 to become a member, not serious i'd say...

Posts: 185 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com