EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Camel Rides!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Camel Rides!!!
GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted      Profile for GiggleGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heya!!
On my trip, I am hoping to have a little trek into the desert on a camel. Can anyone recommend any camels or a company???

Posts: 293 | From: UK | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lisane
Member # 3410

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lisane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GiggleGirl:
Heya!!
On my trip, I am hoping to have a little trek into the desert on a camel. Can anyone recommend any camels or a company???

Posts: 32 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sybyrite
Member # 3658

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sybyrite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Better get the same guy to lead the camel that is going to lead your horse. And bring all that toilet disinfectant for your hands.
Posts: 53 | From: cape may, NJ, USA | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

Icon 10 posted      Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Heya!!Can anyone recommend any camels

Hey GG, there is a very famous camel called " shico" in the pyramids area, he is a very expert camel, i would recommend u that one

be safe

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy
Resident Doctor of Dermatology & Andrology

Posts: 689 | From: Miami Beach, FL | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonomod_me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.drake.org.uk/archives/2006/06/egypt_holiday_videos_part_one.html

The blokes mounted in the same neighborhood I did, but my ride was at night and with a former military buddy of my FIL. We had tea at the corner cafe there.

These people were really freaked about it obviously.

--------------------
Don't freak out, sonomod, Organized Crime, whatever. If I annoy you its me!

Posts: 1765 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Heya!!

No reccommendations.... just enjoy!!! I looooove camels... they've got thr cutest feet and eyelashes!!! (yes... I lead a sad life!!!) [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonomod_me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
quote:
Heya!!

No reccommendations.... just enjoy!!! I looooove camels... they've got thr cutest feet and eyelashes!!! (yes... I lead a sad life!!!) [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]
I love camels too. After riding horses and ponies for most my life, ones that don't walk or gallop just trott, I am looking forward to the nice soothing motion of a camel.

I can practically fall asleep on one.

Posts: 1765 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

On my trip, I am hoping to have a little trek into the desert on a camel. Can anyone recommend any camels ???

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAH HEHEHEHHE HEHEHE AHAHHAAH!!!!!!!!!

[wipe tear from eye]

yes... i can highly recommend jeffery the camel... hes about 12ft tall, blond hair, and a cheeky wink...

sono... i have no idea why you drag these old threads up.... but cheers for this one... what a tit!

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

quote:
Originally posted by Charm El Feikh?:

sono... i have no idea why you drag these old threads up.... but cheers for this one... what a tit!

I found that link above for the camel ride video on a new RSS feeder program.

I thought it was funny and insightful, helpful for tourists who may not want to try riding a camel. So I searched for a revelenant thread and posted it.

movielad
Member # 11139

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for movielad     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello,

I'm the person who posted the video (which I've temporarily removed from the site - it will return, as a temporary alternative just search for 'movielad' or 'camel ride' on YouTube) [Smile]

The camel rides were .. unique and should be tried at least once. What you see there goes way beyond the end of the video - we travelled for about 30-40 minutes up to a vantage point where we got a really good look at the three pyramids (and gave the camels a bit of a rest). From there, it was back on the camels to the pyramid of Ceops for exploring, etc. And we took the camels back to the starting point before heading back to the hotel. I'd say we were in the saddle for at least an hour and a half to two hours. All for 20 LE for both of us.

M.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ael_husseiny
Member # 10201

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ael_husseiny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just take care when the camel stops moving and gets down with u

samir

--------------------
samir

Posts: 150 | From: cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CoffeeAddict&Not looking for a cure
Member # 11183

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CoffeeAddict&Not looking for a cure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
quote:
Heya!!

LoL! Hilarious yet true, camels have the sexiest eyelashes lol. They are amazing animals and i just love them as well. Except the spitting part of course.
Posts: 173 | From: In you're coffee pot | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was not getting on camel that I found hard - it was getting off again. Enjoy the experience. [Smile]

--------------------
Everything for me - www.Luxor4me.com

Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KERDA(chimps:)munki dnt chop banana
Member # 11116

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KERDA(chimps:)munki dnt chop banana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i split my trousers hubby found a laugh i did not,all i got frm the camel owner is i speak english ''talley ho talley ho,and they cant say british they say bitches LOL LOL ,THE CAMELS STINK AND FART
Posts: 354 | From: deputydawgland | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

quote:
Originally posted by Luxorlover:
It was not getting on camel that I found hard - it was getting off again. Enjoy the experience. [Smile]

You have to jump off. I found that slowly sliding off the saddle/harness doesn't work, you really must swing your legs off and leap.

I love camels.

Timo
Member # 7193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KERDA(chimps:):
i split my trousers hubby found a laugh i did not,all i got frm the camel owner is i speak english ''talley ho talley ho,and they cant say british they say bitches LOL LOL ,THE CAMELS STINK AND FART

I had one of these farts in my face ...and no 1 should ask why i was standing in there [Big Grin]
Posts: 420 | From: LALA Land | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Timo:
quote:

I had one of these farts in my face ...and no 1 should ask why i was standing in there [Big Grin]
From the camel...... or his handler???? [Razz]
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KERDA(chimps:)munki dnt chop banana
Member # 11116

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KERDA(chimps:)munki dnt chop banana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Timo

Member # 7193

posted 19 June, 2006 01:27
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had one of these farts in my face ...and no 1 should ask why i was standing in there

I JUST CHOKED ON MY BABY RUSKS ,I GOT MILK DRIBBLING DOWN ME NOW [Mad] lollol [Razz]

From the camel...... or his handler???? heheheheh SAMIA babes ur cheeky
[Cool]

Posts: 354 | From: deputydawgland | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timo
Member # 7193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LoL ...i dnt think it would have make a difference ...they could both be mistakend for Bilogical secret weapons Egypt confiscate by the side of the pyramids ....i was with my GF and we wanted to take a different kinds of pics so we stood behind the rear ends of 4 camels ...then Fujin the God of wind roared from behind ...the second we turned & started laughing is the second we inhaled ...Peace be upon u ...my girl freind didnt return to Egypt again ...maybe thats why [Razz] ....cheers for u all [Big Grin]
Posts: 420 | From: LALA Land | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com