EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Much help needed (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Much help needed
astra
Member # 4291

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for astra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi my dear,
thanks for your nice words about me...
also i am 31 years, and i am from Italy..
what i would mean about Muslim culture is not about God or Religion, cause i think God is God also if you call him Allah, or Buddah, or so on...
i was talking about customs.. like poligamy, or some restrictions that Muslim give to their wife....
i don't want to generalize at all, but unfortunately this happens, and i hope you could be well informed about it...
Surely your loved one will be an intelligent man and will love and respect you in the way we wish for it...
this is what i hope for you..
P.S. excuse me for my english....
kisses...

Posts: 50 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon
Member # 4318

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Shannon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, I was just wondering if Ramy was about 32 years old and a professional boxer? And does he sometimes like to be refered to as a "Real Live Gladiator"? Just wondering????
Posts: 34 | From: USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shannon:
Hi, I was just wondering if Ramy was about 32 years old and a professional boxer? And does he sometimes like to be refered to as a "Real Live Gladiator"? Just wondering????

[img]http://www. click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/lachen/laughing-smiley-018.gif[/img] [img]http://www.click-smilies.de /sammlung0304/lachen/laughing-smiley-003.gif[/img]

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
michaela_112@hotmail.com
Member # 4379

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for michaela_112@hotmail.com     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
double post

[This message has been edited by michaela_112@hotmail.com (edited 31 May 2004).]

Posts: 55 | From: Canada | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
michaela_112@hotmail.com
Member # 4379

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for michaela_112@hotmail.com     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by michaela_112@hotmail.com (edited 05 June 2004).]

Posts: 55 | From: Canada | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
michaela_112@hotmail.com
Member # 4379

Rate Member

[This message has been edited by michaela_112@hotmail.com (edited 05 June 2004).]

CaliGirl
Member # 4409

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for CaliGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Astra;
Sorry for the delay in responding. As to your question I believe to have a good understanding of these customs and traditions. I strongly agree with their believes and the roles men and women play in in them. Since I have such an open relationship with my husband we are able to discuss these issues and learn the reason behind these traditions. As for poligamy as I understand it, it is something that is still allowed but not obligated. And as I learned the reasons behind the practice of poligamy it made sense to me why it was allowed. My husband and I discussed this issue before getting married and we know this is not part of our marriage "contract". He is not doing this just because of me but that is something he does not want. I thank you for your wishes. Now tell me about your relationship. How you met. Was your boyfriend raised Muslim? And how often do you visit Egypt? And what do you like about this country. Hope to hear from you soon!!!!
quote:
Originally posted by astra:
Hi my dear,
thanks for your nice words about me...
also i am 31 years, and i am from Italy..
what i would mean about Muslim culture is not about God or Religion, cause i think God is God also if you call him Allah, or Buddah, or so on...
i was talking about customs.. like poligamy, or some restrictions that Muslim give to their wife....
i don't want to generalize at all, but unfortunately this happens, and i hope you could be well informed about it...
Surely your loved one will be an intelligent man and will love and respect you in the way we wish for it...
this is what i hope for you..
P.S. excuse me for my english....
kisses...

------------------

Posts: 62 | From: San Diego, Ca USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
astra
Member # 4291

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for astra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi cali,
i'm happy to read that you are well informed about all muslim customs, and you and your husband have a good relation based on open talking!!!
about me, i met my fiancè 2 months ago, he is Christian, and now we are trying to know well each other...
i will come to Egypt in August, and i hope we will be able to understand if we can be right the one for the other!!!
honestly our difference in mind and lifestyle make me afraid...but next august i will understand and decide!!!

Posts: 50 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CaliGirl
Member # 4409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CaliGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Astra,
I dont know if religion plays a big part in your relationship. But I believe that if you have that foundation besides having feelings for one another it has a big chance of flourishing. Since Christianity is based on love, respect and understanding. What part of August will you be there? I hope to go towards the end of the year as well, but dates are not for sure. I hope things go good for you. You seem like a kind and giving person. It is hard to give so much of yourself and not know if this will be reciprocated especially if there are so many differences. But I think if you are right for one another you will know. Like you said you have a big chance of knowing this in August. Let me ask; How old is your boyfriend? And is he from Cairo? Just wondering if my husband might know him. Take care
quote:
Originally posted by astra:
Hi cali,
i'm happy to read that you are well informed about all muslim customs, and you and your husband have a good relation based on open talking!!!
about me, i met my fiancè 2 months ago, he is Christian, and now we are trying to know well each other...
i will come to Egypt in August, and i hope we will be able to understand if we can be right the one for the other!!!
honestly our difference in mind and lifestyle make me afraid...but next august i will understand and decide!!!

------------------

Posts: 62 | From: San Diego, Ca USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carleen
Member # 4311

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Carleen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Janna loves Ramy:

[This message has been edited by Janna loves Ramy (edited 04 July 2004).]

Apparently Janna's been back to delete her messages recently. Did anyone ever get in touch with her?

Posts: 310 | From: Maryland, USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kiss
Member # 4635

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kiss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Janna!!

What part of Canada do you live. I am also from Canada from Toronto. I am 34 years old I am social Worker and also own club in Woodbridge and also law student. I earn very good money. I own home big home a cottage boat jeep and corvette. I am sorry to hear about your sister I deal with allot of kids who are handicap. I am also in love with Egypation man from Portsaid. We have known each other for Eight months now. I love Egypt but Egypt can't make me have a living like Toronto. He is also close to his family, but soon or later he need to start his own life. He prayed to me to move to Egypt but I can't. I love him so much but i won't have life there for myself and my children. I am Italian Canadian born in toronto Earn excellent money. I don't think your man will have problems coming to Canadian if you are planning to marry. My husband to be will be coming to Toronto by the end of July. He was granted his Visa with no problem with my letter of invation he caught through quickly. If you like I have MSN you could add me on black_rose_800@hotmail.com or on yahoo
kiss_befor_death@yahoo.com. If he really loves you he will understand.

Rose

Posts: 28 | From: Torontol, Ontario Canada | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com