EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Countdown begins!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Countdown begins!!
Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Counting down...... I leave home on Tues for an overnight at the airport and then the best flight in the world!
Luxor here I come!!!
Jane, peanut butter and marmite are packed already!
CC.... looking forward to hanging out for a while!

To anyone else in Luxor..... maybe I will see you around!!

Waiting impatiently now...

Posts: 1196 | From: www.spiritofthenile.com | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
likewise impatient for your arrival. We are going to have a blast.

------------------
Jane Akshar UK Co-owner of www.flatsinluxor.co.uk Appartments and Tours in Luxor

Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How long are you there for? I think I am going to miss you.
Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shareen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LL
I am only there for a week.... not long enough by a long chalk, but work committments mean its all I can manage. Maybe you will be there when I next visit at the end of December? Or March next year?

Posts: 1196 | From: www.spiritofthenile.com | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wilsonkick
Member # 3153

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilsonkick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope you have a lovely time ... Sorry we could not all meet up maybe some other time! Have a great holiday
Posts: 42 | From: isle of man uk | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like I might have to wait until March to meet you as I shall go home to England for Christmas to see my family.
Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll be on the overnight train tonight and in sunny Luxor tomorrow at this time.

LL will you be around? I have plans to meet up with some of the girls, but I don't have a full schedule by any means. If you'll be around tomorrow, let me know.

Shareen and Jane, see you soon.

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wise_woman
Member # 444

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for wise_woman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish you a safe journey Shareen.
I'm so excited for you.

I'm hoping to be somewhere in Egypt next March at the time of the Eclipse but will probably fly into to Cairo and then travel west to where the best view will be.

I always feel so emotional when I am about to step down off the plane.
When you arrive at Luxor and step off the plane, take an extra long intake of breath for me.
Oh and dont forget to breathe out again.

Posts: 266 | From: Scotland, United Kingdom | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shareen
Member # 989

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by wise_woman:
I wish you a safe journey Shareen.
I'm so excited for you.

I'm hoping to be somewhere in Egypt next March at the time of the Eclipse but will probably fly into to Cairo and then travel west to where the best view will be.

I always feel so emotional when I am about to step down off the plane.
When you arrive at Luxor and step off the plane, take an extra long intake of breath for me.
Oh and dont forget to breathe out again.

I certainly will WW. And I will bring some home and send it up north just for you to keep you going.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com