EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » thank you

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: thank you
stellalocal
Member # 4064

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stellalocal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well hat got a lot of response thank you all for your kind comments i dont expect for one minute that they will all be good i await a load of abuse. Thanks Jaguar i think you are maybe anti gay, but your comments amused me.I would like to think that we live a respectable lifestyle and we dont force ourselves or our sexuality onto anybody we have a great deal of respect for the religons here in egypt and our respect for the locals is rewarded by there respect for us. I like to think we are not just here as takers making a living as we do try our hardest to put a lot back into this town helping alot of charities,we are presently looking for a new charity to support as we try to share the help around if we can we are open for any recomendations and contacts if any of you do want to divulge who you are then call in for a coffee or tea one afternoon there are some things that we can keep confidential here in luxor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 99 | From: egypt | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Luxor's the place. Ramses got it right.
Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jaguar
Member # 3378

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for jaguar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Religion? Respect? Charity??? Your Arse...
Stop mixing a big heart with a bigger arse Mr.

[This message has been edited by jaguar (edited 24 July 2004).]

Posts: 477 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jaguar:
Religion? Respect? Charity??? Your Arse...
Stop mixing a big heart with a bigger arse Mr.

[This message has been edited by jaguar (edited 24 July 2004).]

How literate. And you had to edit it to get it that good? Amazing. You amuse me too Jag! I guess we are even.

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jag always was a charmer
Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stellalocal
Member # 4064

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stellalocal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well Jaguar excelled yourself again but just a shame you are not man enough to let us know who you really are.What a sad excuse for a human being you are
Posts: 99 | From: egypt | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Jaguar is simply Jaguar.

Few people who are not advertising something say who they are. It has nothing to do with courage and a lot to do with business. As Stellalocal, until you said who you were, you were equally as unidentifiable.

[This message has been edited by Luxorlover (edited 25 July 2004).]

jaguar
Member # 3378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jaguar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by stellalocal:
Well Jaguar excelled yourself again but just a shame you are not man enough to let us know who you really are.What a sad excuse for a human being you are

Fag Pig... lets not talk about MAN ENOUGH
You're a Pathetic Homo......

LuxorLover: thanks hun.. you're a darling ! (most of the time)

Bebbie... believe me, you amuse me !

Posts: 477 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

LL..

If you know jaguar personally like I do... or if you are a recent chum of his, and have some good words for him.... and/or if you do not 'admire' homosexuality...you are called names around here anyway ..plus if you report something that you saw, that is not 'liked' or 'believed' or 'admitted' you will have a group supporting the 'victim'....going the extra mile to prove you wrong... so it will never be a win-win situation

quote:
Originally posted by Luxorlover:
Jaguar is simply Jaguar.

Few people who are not advertising something say who they are. It has nothing to do with courage and a lot to do with business. As Stellalocal, until you said who you were, you were equally as unidentifiable.

[This message has been edited by Luxorlover (edited 25 July 2004).]

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Monica: I've been bashed by both sides at one time or another. Jaguar is simply Jaguar - I like him - he has every right to his opinions just as I have to mine.

Glad to see you back here

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com