EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » me again

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: me again
stellalocal
Member # 4064

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stellalocal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you yet again Jaguar you are such a nice person but i am sorry sticks and stones will not brake me fat pig fag or not i dont need to look after my butt as no-one has ever been near it and never will you have a very uninformed view on homosexuals. I have never forced my sexuality onto anyone or gone around proclaiming to the world what i choose to do in my own private time and behind my own private walls so you can condemn me all you like my shoulders are extremely broad yes thats right they have to be to carry all the weight.I hope you have a happy and content life i certainly have to the fullest
Posts: 99 | From: egypt | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jaguar
Member # 3378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jaguar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stellalocal says
you have a very uninformed view on homosexuals

Are you trying to enrich the readers with faggy sex positions ?? Your posts are pathetic.. no need to communicate with me.

Posts: 477 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiaq
Member # 4323

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for asiaq     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jaguar:
Stellalocal says
[b]you have a very uninformed view on homosexuals

Are you trying to enrich the readers with faggy sex positions ?? Your posts are pathetic.. no need to communicate with me.[/B]

what will you do ...if you son will be homo !
forget all abaut him !!

Posts: 363 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com