EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » hotels in Cairo

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: hotels in Cairo
becaust
Member # 4889

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for becaust     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, how are you all?.My mother and i are planning a 3 week trip to Egypt in October and we were thinking about staying in the New President hotel in Cairo.Does anyone know what it's like?Or do you know of any other low - mid range hotels that are good.Thanks
Posts: 2 | From: Adelaide, SA, Australia | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Donya
Member # 448

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Donya     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ive stayed in The Windsor Hotel in Downtown Cairo, it was great, clean and full of characture.
Posts: 213 | From: United Kingdom | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bulldog
Member # 2721

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bulldog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Becaust
Can recommend the Windsor or 800 metres from the Opera midan the Victoria at 66 Al-Gum huriyya both hotels are resonably priced.
The Windsor has what was once the officers club, the current owners have now refirbished it to give it that grand feel.
Enjoy your stay in Cairo......

Posts: 176 | From: United Kingdom | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AkhnAton*
Member # 4882

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AkhnAton*   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello,
you can write me a mail if u need a good an cheep hotel. Bevore i moved to cairo i lived in 5 hotels and the differences are big.
geheimdienst333@hotmail.com

And also we rent a flat in our house.
Here is a picture from our balkon:

But im not sure if we give it away for 3 weeks. If u wanna book by yourselfe u can take "al ghawaret al haram". This hotel is very very nice and near the pyramids (2km). There u can take the suite. I think it costs something about 50 USD. Or Zooser Hotel is also nice (5km to the pyramids). One night something about 40 USD.

Best wishes

Akhnaton

Posts: 44 | From: Cairo & Stuttgart | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know what kind of price range you are looking for but many tourists stay at the Happiton. It is within easy reach of the station and costs about 50 LE per night for a room with an en-suite bathroom. It is not up-market but the staff are friendly and I have stayed there many times over the last six years, always without complaint.
Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
becaust
Member # 4889

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for becaust     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, thank you so much for your replies everyone.I cant wait to go to Egypt
Posts: 2 | From: Adelaide, SA, Australia | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com