EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Can you make a few phone calls for me ? PLZ

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Can you make a few phone calls for me ? PLZ
annie_81
Member # 4149

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for annie_81     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, I need help. Im arriving in Cairo Thursday august 5th and I need to book a hotel room before that. I have 3 in mind and I d greatly appreciate if someone could give them a call to find out: what is the price of a single room for 1 adult-student with private toilet and shower. And also if it is available from the 5th to the 9th.
Windsor hotel: tel. 20-2-5915810 / 5915277 / 5914853
Victoria hotel: tel. 589-2290
Carlton hotel: tel. 575-5181 / 575-5022 / 575-5232
Please let me know if you do not think that these places are safe and clean or if you know any other hotel that are and charge less than $40 US for single room (if so please post details and phone number -- must be close to AUC). It would be great if someone could help me with this. After you post your findings all Ill have to do is make 1 oversea call to make reservations, really making my life easier!!! Kind Regards, Annie

Posts: 370 | From: Montreal, Canada + World expat | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Annie, you can try booking the room online, I found these sites 4 ya:

this you can make reservations online
http://www.windsorcairo.com/mainpage.htm

These just give rates:
http://www.touregypt.net/hotels/CarltonHotel.htm

Victoria http://www.touregypt.net/hotels/VictoriaHotel.htm

Hope it helps.

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
annie_81
Member # 4149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for annie_81     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow. quick reply, relevant information, this is Great! Thank you Sooo much!
Posts: 370 | From: Montreal, Canada + World expat | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by annie_81:
wow. quick reply, relevant information, this is Great! Thank you Sooo much!

My pleasure.

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stellalocal
Member # 4064

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stellalocal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The victoria hotel is a really nice place its a very small version of the old winter palace luxor stayed there a few times and always enjoyed it
Posts: 99 | From: egypt | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egy_prince
Member # 2853

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for egy_prince     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I sent u an email, I think I can help.

[This message has been edited by egy_prince (edited 01 August 2004).]

Posts: 471 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doffa
Member # 4904

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doffa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Annie,hi
I made a reservation for u in Zamalek hotel for one month, which is the nearest clean area to AUC about 5km away and another reservation on MOHANDSIIN in Havana hotel,I know the owner(40 EGP/day) but the first one is better as a quite area...U can have a private apartment exactly beside the AUC for 200$/month and there is another one in BAB EL LOUK 2 blocks form the AUC for $30++.
Anyways, all of them are confirmed except the last one, u can take my word on that.

A free Shuttle bus will pick u up from the airport but u have to confirm ur Seat, I ll do this for u. but confirm. amgad_amir@hotmail.com

Posts: 88 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com