EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Maddi towers(cairo)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Maddi towers(cairo)
scorpion
Member # 5004

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for scorpion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi again all.
has anyone stayed at the Maddi towers in Cairo,could u let me know what it is like,also the best place to see belly dancers.

Posts: 22 | From: southend uk | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bulldog
Member # 2721

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bulldog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Scorpion
Yes I have been to the Sofitel Maadi towers And peronally I don't think much.
Firstly it has not much in the way of entertainment, For that your.ll have to take a taxi into Cairo or some of the boats further up the river.
It dose have Restaurants like Little Italy (Italian) Tex-Mex (Mexican ) A franch one but can't remember the name, you also the Pullman Bar where when there is entertianment this is where it takes place (No Belly Dancers) You have one bank (Bank os Alex), There also a small shopping arcade.

If the room your staying in faces the nile then keep tour balcony door shut because it gets noisy at night (main road with cars hooting)
if there's any thing else you want to know about this hotel i'm your man.

Posts: 176 | From: United Kingdom | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bulldog
Member # 2721

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bulldog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For belly dancers either the Ramsis Hilton or The Cairo Sheraton , There are others but I wouldn,t recommand them
Posts: 176 | From: United Kingdom | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scorpion
Member # 5004

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for scorpion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bulldog:
For belly dancers either the Ramsis Hilton or The Cairo Sheraton , There are others but I wouldn,t recommand them

hi Bulldog,thanks for the info.
this site is a god send,some many of you have a vast knowledge

Posts: 22 | From: southend uk | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wilsonkick
Member # 3153

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilsonkick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just got back from there! ... it is a beautifull hotel with friendly staff (hay every one in egypt is friendly) there was not much in the way of entertainment but we found plenty to d out side the hotel! the rooms and the whole place is kept spotlessly clean and tidy joanne
Posts: 42 | From: isle of man uk | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bulldog
Member # 2721

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Bulldog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Wilsonkick
What did tou think of the Capaccino? How would you rate it X/10.

wilsonkick
Member # 3153

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for wilsonkick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i never had it .... sorry but if its any thing like the cappachino we had in hurghada then it gets 0 out of 10!
Posts: 42 | From: isle of man uk | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wilsonkick
Member # 3153

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for wilsonkick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hold up that should say 10 out of 10!!!!!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com